It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former business partner with elite family - I'm here to share anything I know (ask away).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
Alonzo? Is that you? Mr. Typer?

My question is:

Have you ever flown B-25s off an aircraft carrier?

LoL, a remake of the persona of Mr. Alonzo.
The dying 90 something scenario got exposed now moved on to the
"former elite insider" LoL
Were any involved in homosexual partys, pedo acts, sex slaves etc...
Did they smoke narcotics? Did they sacrifice babies to Owls?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If you thought this was going to be easy...you are more naive than I first thought.

You sound like an employee who got fired after your usefulness was over. Anyone whom actually was in a position as you stated in your OP. Wouldn't be on ATS starting threads like this one. You'd have made the connections necessary to segue to the next position with another company.

Des

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They sound boring and sad

sweet accomplishment.... time filled with obsessively chasing dollars,,, for access to celebrities

I have close to nothing and i feel bad for their life style...

is there anything interesting about them other then they are a family who wants more money and will get it in many ways?

How did they originally make their fortune?

Has the wife ever come on to you?

Has the daughter?

You say you lost money, did they not pay you well? what did they do to screw you over?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
what do they fear?

Are they united on all fronts?

Do they seem like reasonable people?

Are they archaic and backwards?

Do they in fact claim to have noble blood?

Do they ever talk to each other with love and warmth?

Do they have people that speak candidly to them?

What besides money drives them?

What nationality do they claim, if any?

Do you consider them loyal to the country they claim loyalty to?

Do they look like they have killed personally?

Are they cowards?

Are they tough guys?

What do they consider their worst enemy?

What do you think is the chance of in-fighting amongst them?

What do you think? will they evolve like the rest of us? do they think beyond dumb ass wealth? hoarding?

edit on 24-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

I do believe you said you would answer questions that do not jeporadize your identity and I do believe casenately asked them accordingly, if you would have the time to answer them I would be fascinated to read!!
Thank you casenately for being so inquisitive!
& Thank you for your post I hope to hear more about your times and exeriences with these elite.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
obvious troll is obvious

2nd

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

They were answered on the first or second page. Take another look.

2nd line.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Did the topic of ancient chinese healing ever get brought up or of that nature?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Tell me everything you know about the Illuminati. Including, but not limited to, their plans, their goals, their desires, the extent of their influence, their involvement with the CIA and NASA, their genealogy, and their schedule.

You're willing to sing, yes? Then tell us everything.

edit on CFridaypm161617f17America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Have you attended any parties involving sex and or illicit substances with your partner or associatesi, if so, were these affairs unbeknownst to the wife/husband/family?

Sex yes, and illicit substances yes. But it wasn't like a wild orgy, think more along the lines of a playboy mansion party.

Did you have affair with an elite?
Yes

Are you aware of any demands or threats/blackmail against a Congressman or Senator by these powerful families, or alternately, any good ol' boy - quid pro quo exchanges whether campaign funding, private sector job offers or other for favor of vote, beneficial legislation, to grease a commitee chairman's wallet/vice to thwart all from seeking criminal investigations or other inquiries? Are these elite exempt of consequence of law for illegal or ublawful business practices? In general?

Absolutely. Politicians on the other side of the aisle from this family would often attend private gatherings. I know of one instance where police protected a family member in a DUI hit and run situation...for all I know the guy promised them money on the scene, maybe.

As far as unlawful practices....these guys are lawyered up to the gills...so the unethical stuff they do is usually legal and they dont make a move without knowing. Everything is guized as something else, and everthing is a game to them. For instance I know of a party that was thrown, to have one political attendee show up, just to have a boat dock issue swept under the rug.. The issue was like 25K...the party cost like 40K...

Name some celebrities you have met through you partner(s), et al, and humour us with an anecdotal true story of one such encounter

POTUS
Eric Cantor
John Boehner
Nancy Pelosi
(plus about 50 other on various times)
Michael J Fox
Richard Gere
Angelina err Pitt.
Dave Matthews
Arriana Huffington
(Various Business elite)
The Dalai Llama
Sean Penn
Jeremy Piven
...there is a bunch

I was super excited to be able to ride on the private jet home from a function - and I got bumped so Frank Gehry could get a lift..... that sucked.

I will share one as well and tell you that one day, my better half did bump into Jane Fonda, (literally) and subsequently, Jane's cup of coffee ended up all down her...shall we say, clothes?
(She did not look as I remembered her from her earlier films), But I must admit, her daughter is a knock-out!

Do servants care for the elite's children rather than the parents?

I didn't want to give a timeline of when I worked, but the children are grown. The house they grew up in was somewhat modest by the standards you would expect.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Tell me everything you know about the Illuminati. Including, but not limited to, their plans, their goals, their desires, the extent of their influence, their involvement with the CIA and NASA, their genealogy, and their schedule.

You're willing to sing, yes? Then tell us everything.

edit on CFridaypm161617f17America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

This is also interesting.. Though it was never mentioned, there seemed to be an undercurrent that they belonged to.. I mentioned in an earlier reply of a friendship even amongst competitors....

But specifically, as we were going through branding and logo's they were VERY verbal about not having something that symbolized the illuminati (in their words) or was too depicting of a "conquer the world" portrayal.
They were very keen on not looking the part.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iubro
Did the topic of ancient chinese healing ever get brought up or of that nature?

Yes in fact yoga retreats were common.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrperplexed

Originally posted by Manhater
Well with the Elite family as you say, You should of known, it was only about greed in the first place. They definitely were not looking for your interests. To them, people like you are a dime a dozen and that's how they snake you in.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Spoken like someone who has first hand knowlege.... (Im happy to PM if so) In hindsight, I was naive to this but the greed became apparent after the dust settled.. In the beginning I drank the coolaid and have sorely paid the price for it ever since.

Drank the cool-aid in what? What was your skill and type of business? How were you screwed over etc.? Your going to have to do a lot better then that. if you can't even tell us that then this is BS and your just seeking attention.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
If you thought this was going to be easy...you are more naive than I first thought.

You sound like an employee who got fired after your usefulness was over. Anyone whom actually was in a position as you stated in your OP. Wouldn't be on ATS starting threads like this one. You'd have made the connections necessary to segue to the next position with another company.

Des

Hi Destinyone -

Yes, I have made connections and moved on. But what I am doing now has no thrill like my former life.. it was a fascinating journey and maybe I am trying to relive it a bit.

I have been a member of this community for some time, but did not make my account official until maybe mid last year - I did not start my account to post this. And I politely think your reference to ATS not being an adequate sound board for "someone like me" may be offensive to some community members as it undermines an individuals importance... the truth is I am just like you..im no different.

How many times have you read posts that you have intimate knowledge of, and thought - wow if they only could see it through my eyes? Well I am here to share what I can... you can see that none of my replies are grandios or anything like that... I just want to give an honest assessment of my experience.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Drank the cool-aid in what? What was your skill and type of business? How were you screwed over etc.? Your going to have to do a lot better then that. if you can't even tell us that then this is BS and your just seeking attention.

I thought that this was my chance to get a piece of the pie.

I drank the cool aid meaning I bought in to everything hook, line, and sinker. The lifestyle, the excess, the power really. It was like a courtship where I felt like the gushing girl being swooned. I felt lucky to have a seat at the table and take part, it felt bigger than me. As mentioned in other posts my background is technology and the business was emerging technology that posed to make a ton of cash because it was meeting a need that was coming into high demand, almost over night.

I was screwed over because a vast majority of my compensation was equity. To the point I was cutting my own hair, and taking diet pills to skip meals just to make ends meet. But this was ok at the time because the "perks" were worth it... for instance private jet....such a weird contrast right? And honestly on paper I was looking pretty good. And when things were good, they were great, but when it came time for me to be fully vested and realize all the hard work has paid off... I think they had an evaluation and decided I wasnt worth the million or so it would have netted me.. Instead they thought that money would be better repurposed for equity in another funding round for investors and thus was terminated... I was threatened to sign everything away or be sued to oblivion. I really wanted to stand up for myself and tell them to # off, but practicality came in. I regret it to this day and it is only now apparent that part of why I am doing this is to reclaim my voice in this world.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Did you have to bathe in blood like Lady Gaga did?

Gaga Bathes In Blood (Satanic Ritual)

Also, do the Elite worship satan?
edit on 24-2-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Did you have to bathe in blood like Lady Gaga did?

Gaga Bathes In Blood (Satanic Ritual)

Also, do the Elite worship satan?
edit on 24-2-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

Haha, nothing like that!

I will say that organized religion seemed a trivial subject to them. I am in the process now of trying to retrofit some U2U questions to my situations and see if there was anything I just wasnt aware of at the time.
edit on 24-2-2012 by mrperplexed because: expanded on answers.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Another one of these threads eh

Do people ever get bored of trolling this site? Clearly not.

So many claims, so little evidence.

Go through his profile, read his replies, threads etc and you will see he is full of it
Like all the other trolls looking to be admired by strangers.

I dont believe you, and i am normally right in my judgements. I believe you are just a normal person, who worked for a normal company, in a normal town, looking to make your life seem more exciting on the interwebs

Ive probably spoken to you before under your other usernames...but im still trying to work out which banned member you are

I invite you to look through my threads - you will see I am not full of it. I am willing to share my identity with those who have something meaningful to contribute with one caveat. If I disclose my identity, you have to admit I am who I say I am. Deal?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Go through his profile, read his replies, threads etc and you will see he is full of it

I dont believe you, and i am normally right in my judgements. I believe you are just a normal person, who worked for a normal company, in a normal town, looking to make your life seem more exciting on the interwebs

Ive probably spoken to you before under your other usernames...but im still trying to work out which banned member you are

I invite you to look through my threads - you will see I am not full of it. I am willing to share my identity with those who have something meaningful to contribute with one caveat. If I disclose my identity, you have to admit I am who I say I am. Deal?

Unless you are someone famous...it would be moot to disclose your identity...you would just be anybody who thinks a millions dollars is a lot of money, in the elite scheme of finances......

Des

edit on 24-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Unless you are someone famous...it would be moot to disclose your identity...you would just be anybody who thinks a millions dollars is a lot of money, in the elite scheme of finances......

Des

edit on 24-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Des there are ways I can disclose my identity to you that can prove my claims. I never claimed to be elite but making a few million dollars is a lot to me..sorry.. it is... to them being billionaires it is not.

You challenged me on my identity... I am willing to disclose who I am - (just not make it public) so long as you are willing to admit I am who I say I am. Is that not fair?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Do they drink tap water? If not what kind of water?

Do they buy groceries from the supermarket?

Do they prefer briefs or boxers?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join