It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Without going back through 10 pages of conspiracy folks arguing about how their world is ending due to some secret ultra-conspiracy (which, of course they were smart enough to bust wide open!!!) I was wondering if anyone here could help me with one simple question:

Regarding the alarmist, and intellectually dishonest (not to mention ignorant) thread title, can someone here please point out what the "Shocking Announcement about Chemtrails on the MSM" was??????????? I must have missed that in the deluded and ignorant ramblings of the folks that don't understand reality.

Perhaps the OP is ignorant to the point where the video they posted was not understood and shocked them? Because it seems either they didn't watch the video they are crying about, or they didn't understand it...neither of which is a good excuse for the ignorance being displayed here. If there were real chemtrails, those trying to hide it from the public would probably like to put folks like the OP on the payroll, by displaying the complete ignorance they do, they assure that anyone who casually looks into the subject will run into such ignorance and walk away shaking thier head. Way to go OP, your an unwitting disinfo agent, LOL.

Thanks in advance. I know this website keeps afloat due to clicks, and it seems the most moronic threads get the most clicks.....makes you wonder huh? Think about it......

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
To the OP.

There are too many replies from you in this thread that I want to respond to and I don't have the time.

Two things you need to understand are this;

regards to some planes leaving trails and some not - it's because they are at different altitudes. There is no way of telling from the ground whether a plane is travelling at 25,000 feet of 30,000 feet. infact, even a difference of a few hundred feet will affect the formation of contrails. The air doesn't get constantly colder the higher you get, it can be far colder at 10,000ft than it is at 20,000ft. It all depends on the atmospheric conditions.

second thing is these 'loops' planes do. They are called holding patterns and are are used when the timing of a landing needs to be adjusted. Planes can fly in all sorts of eccentric patterns and if they are at the right altitude then these contrails can form and look 'suspicious'

Another thing I want to mention is your comments relating to me commenting when I don't agree with you. I was always under the impression that these were discussion boards and open for debate. If everyone agreed with you it would be a very short thread.

There is nothing I will say that can change your mind but I feel sorry for you. You believe in a conspiracy that doesn't even exist and you are making yourself ill.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Im afraid that it is you that is as ignorant as you are expendable, perhaps if you HAD read the previous 10 pages you may have found the answer you are asking for, so this is the only reply you will get.
I didnt watch the video either but that really isnt the point, however accurate or inaccurate the video is it is clear that something is not right, winter here was warm and i have roses growing in my garden and a plethora of insects to accompany them.
As for understanding reality i am certain that the OP didnt put this here on a whim, as i do not discuss what i talk about on a whim, for me at least, much time and study has gone into what talk about or i dont talk, i listen, we are clearly different in that respect and a result i am certain that i understand reality more than you will ever know.
Do you realise that you are attempting to shoot down those that are trying to get answers for people like you, people that cannot or will not search for truths themselves yet will be served the same fate as the rest when # hits the fan?
To dismiss any suggestion without even a hint of counter argument is the height of ignorance, you would do well to remember that. Good day to you.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
These man-made global warming nuts need to be killed before they harm us all.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by luccadeo

Did you read or understand anything that was said here? imbeciles like you are the best argument for genocide.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Do you realise that you are attempting to shoot down those that are trying to get answers for people like you

I disagree and have expressed my thoughts on this before...

I have been of the opinion for some time now that many of the pro chemtrail proponents are deliberately keeping much of the information available clouded and covered in lies and disinformation.

Things like "contrails last a short time and chemtrails don't" for example.

Some of the bigger names in chemtrail "research" still push such things, like Michael J Murphy, who was involved in the making of What In the World Are They Spraying.

Which was full of so many holes it would make a colander jealous!

But I digress again...

I bring up Murphy and his movie because of one big glaring issue I have, and I've mentioned this before, even made a thread about it...

I called it $50,000 to Make a Movie

My issue is the way this money was spent, because another thing I've been carrying on about for years is a way to prove, once and for all the existence of chemtrails and prove that they're not just contrails, I created another thread thread about that called Chemtrailers: Your time is NOW!

Not only did I dig up a baseline test for them, which was an analyse of residual particles in contrails, I also provided details of a company that has a Gulfstream designed specifically for aerial testing.

The biggest issue of conducting such a test was money...enter Murphy and is ilk who had the money, had the means and the contacts to conduct laboratory tests.

Why didn't it happen??

It frustrates me to no end that these people can come out and say that chemtrails are poisoning us and that the government is trying to kill us, yet do not take the steps needed to stop it happening.

The ability to blow the biggest conspiracy out of the water was in their hands and they chose not to do it.

What is wrong with these people??

people that cannot or will not search for truths themselves yet will be served the same fate as the rest when # hits the fan?

I can only speak for myself here of course but many have gone and searched for the truth...

When I was much younger I thought chemtrails were real and had something to do with weather modification because the ones I saw always occurred before a cold front moved in.

I thought they may have been to stop rain, because when I saw them the front came in but it didn't end up raining.

I then went and started doing research, I learnt about meteorology and now know what is going on up there.

I've done my due diligence.

edit on 24/2/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

those trails, which linger for hours, on a daily basis
reply to post by Human_Alien

That's what contrails do!

Do you not understand what and how contrails work?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
To the OP, thread with some well made points, I had only pondered on chemtrails before now, but now another piece of the puzzle seems to be in place. Unfortunately it is inevitable that people will try to shoot down anything posted here, such is the nature of the site and people who know least always shout the loudest, but then those who dismiss the claims have NEVER got a relevant counter argument, or usually nothing at all to say so they actually only serve to strengthen your case despite their intentions.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
To the OP, thread with some well made points, I had only pondered on chemtrails before now, but now another piece of the puzzle seems to be in place. Unfortunately it is inevitable that people will try to shoot down anything posted here, such is the nature of the site and people who know least always shout the loudest, but then those who dismiss the claims have NEVER got a relevant counter argument, or usually nothing at all to say so they actually only serve to strengthen your case despite their intentions.

Ignorance at it's best. It seems to me the people with the least knowledge shout the loudest. There is so much evidence against the existence of Chemtrails and so much evidence that normal contrails exist. Give me hard evidence and I will believe it. So far I have seen nothing.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Why would you disagree with my first quote? i for one study and search for answers for my own benefit yes, but to also help people to wake up and see what is under their noses on a host of various topics.
To be honest chemtrails are something i know little about but i feel some of the points made on this thread are interesting, especially the one from the ex forces fellah.
You say you know what is going on but you didnt elaborate.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

So copying exactly what i said with a nothing comment to follow is having wh kind of impact exactly?
Go to the back of the class and pay attention you will then perhaps notice that i have made exactly zero claims on this particular thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Have you even bothered to look for evidence or even attempted to open your eyes to the possibility that there is evidence on any subject or matter? Somehow i doubt it and you have proven my point on those that shout the loudest. Yes contrails exist duh, show me any evidence that chemtrails dont as you just said that evidence exists, this topic is small fry compared to some of the other things you wouldnt understand or more precisely refused to understand, i wonder how you would react if i did start to tell you my claims and beliefs.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Did you miss my text beneath the quote? I quoted so you knew what comment I was responding to. Simple really. There's no need to lower yourself to insult to try and defend a point of view. I don't need to defend myself so won't respond. Let's pretend you didn't embarrass yourself by 'trying' to be clever.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
Have you even bothered to look for evidence or even attempted to open your eyes to the possibility that there is evidence on any subject or matter? Somehow i doubt it and you have proven my point on those that shout the loudest. Yes contrails exist duh, show me any evidence that chemtrails dont as you just said that evidence exists, this topic is small fry compared to some of the other things you wouldnt understand or more precisely refused to understand, i wonder how you would react if i did start to tell you my claims and beliefs.

Enlighten me. U2U me and maybe we can have a civilised educated conversation. I'm at work at the moment so can't follow a thread for long.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

I disagree because I see an awful lot of lies coming from so called truthers.

Some are deliberate but the rest are projecting their confirmation bias.

Did you check out the two threads I linked to?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

That would explain why you didnt realise that i wasnt responding to you.
Make a relevant comment and i may indulge you.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Oh sorry, that post, the one where underneath my quote you copied just what i said followed by a nothing comment, yeah i saw it.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Somebody has really got an attitude. If you're going to reply, use the reply button, then this kind of confusion won't happen. Not on topic any more so I'll leave you to it.

edit on 24-2-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
This is not happening now. These are ideas being looked into with various scientific research projects. Here is a thread about this subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry it does not support your chem trails theory just yet.

It actually does support the theory. Even if they are presenting it as something that could happen, it probably means they are already doing it and just now gettng around to it, for a purpose. I have read that the real purpose for it is to protect the semiconductors needed for running important stuff here on earth.

In a paper presented to the US Air Force titled "Electromagnetic Pulse Threats in 2010", Major Colin R. Miller describes the dangers from atmospheric radiation which could shut down everything in America -- bringing us back to the stone age. Disruption of semiconductors in our present society could cause everything to cease -- from the basics like water and power to emergency services, all communication, transportation and our national security. He outlines vital importance of shielding of these circuits, both individually and globally.

www.experienceproject.com...

This is done when the radiation levels from the sun are expected to be high. And there is a patent for it even. But they have been using aluminum, and in the news story they are using sulphur dioxide. Either way, it is intended to deflect the rays of the sun away from the earth.
I wouldn't be surprised if they used the story just to promote the fallacious global warming theory. That is something the Left in this country would do. Remember they want a Global tax come heck or high water, be it a tax on co2 or a financial transaction tax.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Not yet but i will.
As for "truthers" i hate that term, i agree most are ill informed, some will believe anything, and some just like to stir up a fuss but does that mean everyone who attempts to pass on knowledge should be ignored, especially if that knowledge cannot be disputed, i have yet to have any of my arguments satisfactorily disputed, i dont mean to sound arrogant it is simply because i make sure i know what i am talking about before i open my mouth because i am aware ofthe impact new info has on people, especially if it considers their religion or long held beliefs.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join