It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hey ho, nay sayer here. There are no such thing as chemtrails and this is NOT MSM.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King
It it me, or is this story not Shocking or an announcement?? -
I would suggest you refrain from misleading titles lol

Peace.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

The fact that they used a plane exhaust as a demonstration, is a step in the right direction. Because before this we were led to believe the weather modification machines would be snow-maker-like guns that shoot out a mist.

www.youtube.com...

What is more LIKELY happening is, these planes create the drought (and other sinister deeds) then we THINK these guns are rescuing us.
Now if I am right, this is a scam of monumental proportion.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Chadwickus

I then went and started doing research, I learnt about meteorology and now know what is going on up there. I've done my due diligence.

With all due respect, you have not done your due diligence.

Saying you have "learnt" about the science of contrails is BS. For any average person, it is basically impossible to do your own scientific study on the trails in the sky.

Therefore we are left to accept what the "Authority" tells us. In this case the authority = NASA.

You blindly accept what NASA tells you about Contrails and question no further. We are on a conspiracy site, that means most of us are here because we have more questions than answers.

So far...... evidence keeps mounting up at an astonishing rate .....concerning the trails in the sky.

You my friend, are not helping us solve the conspiracy, you oppose, obscure, disrespect, and hinder those trying to solve the puzzle with trails in the sky.
edit on 24-2-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

NASA? What the hell have NASA got to do with it? I know from my knowledge of science and my basic meteorological knowledge how contrails form. NASA nor any other organisation told me this. Were my science teachers at school and college lying to me when they taught me about evaporation and condensation?

Who here has seen these supposed CHEMtrails coming out of a plane they've been on? None unless your making it up because Contrails don't usually take their form for a few milliseconds of the gases leaving the exhaust. This means the visible trail starts too far behind the plane to be seen from the cabin. If they were chemicals, surely you would see them coming straight out of the 'nozzles'? Isn't it funny that despite these chemicals being sprayed form most commercial airliners, no passengers have ever seen them.

This is getting more and more ridiculous!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Hey ho, nay sayer here. There are no such thing as chemtrails and this is NOT MSM.

It frightens me so much to realize we share the same planet. This divide is unbelievably unprecedented.

But hey, good luck. And don't forget to get your flu shot.
Oh yeah, I hear those RFID injections are a good idea too. So you may want to get a head start

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by karen61057

It frightens me so much to realize we share the same planet. This divide is unbelievably unprecedented.

But hey, good luck. And don't forget to get your flu shot.
Oh yeah, I hear those RFID injections are a good idea too. So you may want to get a head start

RFID injections. Wow you really are paranoid. I'm glad I enjoy my life. Anyway, I doubt it would make a difference if I had a GPS tracker stuck to my head... oh wait, my smartphone :-/ Oh well, they know where I am. Who cares, i must be a pretty boring project to track.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow! I just started reading the last few pages since last night and it looks like the deniers and debunkers have been unleashed.

Here's the thing, unless you mock us first, we're leaving you alone in your world of reality. It's very telling that you, the ones who don't believe in this, resort to name-calling and mockery.

At no time do we start spewing out hateful remarks about your dogma for we are much too preoccupied trying to figure things out.

So when you pop in on threads such as this, and go FURTHER than just stating your reason of belief, it makes me wonder who you are and what really might be your MO.

Again, correcting us with reasonable argument is fine. But to stoop to the level of a school-yard bully, totally eradicates any redeeming quality to your stance.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

With all due respect, you have not done your due diligence.

With all due respect, you have no idea about my due diligence, why the assumptions?

Saying you have "learnt" about the science of contrails is BS. For any average person, it is basically impossible to do your own scientific study on the trail in the sky.

How is it BS?

You don't need to be in the sky to see and understand how a contrail works, how and when they will form...

Therefore we are left to accept what the "Authority" tells us. In this case the authority = NASA.

Selective ignorance?

NASA aren't the only ones to have studied contrails, if you believe otherwise, you're kidding yourself.

You blindly accept what NASA tells you about Contrails and question no further.

Pfft, more assumptions!

NASA is not where I learnt about contrails.

We are on a conspiracy site, that means most of us are here because we have more questions than answers.

Seems you're only asking the questions you already know the answer to...such as you not bothering to find out if someone else besides NASA has researched contrails.

Seems you don't care about researching and discussing both sides of the argument.

This is a conspiracy site, not "a disregard everything that contradicts your beliefs" site

So far...... evidence keeps mounting up at an astonishing rate .....concerning the trails in the sky.

Evidence?

There is no real evidence, if there was, it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory any more.

It is extremely easy to prove chemtrails, yet those who call themselves truthers don't do it....no profit.

You my friend, are helping us solve the conspiracy, you oppose, obscure, disrespect, and hinder those trying to solve the puzzle with trails in the sky.

I do oppose.

I don't obstruct.

I disrespect those that disrespect me.

And I don't hinder.

The post you quoted me contained 2 threads created by me suggesting ways that your ilk can finally prove your chemtrails once and for all.

You say I hinder and obstruct, yet I do threads providing information on aircraft designed specifically to test aerosols. I provide sources of tests carried out on contrails to use as a baseline (A NASA study, just getting in before you do), so when tests are carried out on chemtrails, there is something to compare them to.

How about instead of jumping at shadows and down the throats of people who are trying to unmuddy the waters, you stop and wonder why all those truthers making dvds and books for profit haven't used that money to go get the evidence needed to prove it without a doubt once and for all??

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by BenReclused

Why don't you give it a rest.
You made your point, stop bitching about not getting your way.
Thanks.

There is no doubt that yours was just another typical attack by a "Chemtrailer" with absolutely nothing relevant to say. I reckon you feel it was very convincing though.

Keep up the fine work!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 24-2-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Any form of microchip, is basically giving your free will and consciousness to them. And they, by their fruits of this evil war planet with billions suffering and dying of starvation, and babies blown apart, even skinned alive, are the opposite of LOVE, ie turn the word around and you find EVOL. So it means, consciously giving your free will over to EVOL. Doesnt sound like soul progression to me.

Instead, the push here is to grow, to take every dark spot in us, often repeating things in our lives, impatience and those things we react instantly too, or control of others, or apathy towards the plight of others and the world, sometimes showing up in dreams. Ie the bully in the dream is a part of you you should be trying to heal with unconditonal love and learning the lesson, purifying the dark spot, healing self, bringing in more light. So we're here to grow. Question everything, research, learn, and not to obey the opposite of Love.

The world does not make sense. It is insanity to attempt to conform to an unjust, insane world.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

RFID is being paranoid? How so? You think that's fictitious?

Nah. It's being prepared and educated on what's coming down the pike if things don't change.

I suggest you get off this forum and do some research!

You know what though? When and if you get pummeled and blindsided by what's in store..... I will still be there to lend a helping hand.

I love life. I just hate this world.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

microchips steal your soul now? wtf? i think you will be startled to find the device you use to post such nonsense is full of them!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

If this thread didn't have any merit, the MODs would've 86'd this and tossed it into the hoax-bin.

I do agree the title is a little over-the-top, but I was just adhering to ATS policy by using the original title of the original video. This way, if someone were to do a search ---to see if this had already been posted, they would find it.

Get it? Got it? Good..........................
Now let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Some of you just want to argue. Your sleeves are obviously rolled up and you're just looking for a Friday night brawl.

If you have issues, and you should seeing the state of affairs this planet is in, duke it out with Washington.

Let's keep this thread in its true form and discuss aerosol spraying. Hey lookie, there's one right over my house now. Those little buggers must know I'm talking about 'em.

I will try not to engage in further rhetoric regarding Big Brother.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I do agree the title is a little over-the-top, but I was just adhering to ATS policy by using the original title of the original video.

No such policy exists for videos.

it applies only for the Breaking Alternative News forum.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

What it means is this. You see the evil world and know there is a group doing evil things. They want to microchip you, which gives them access to your brain function and consciousness, with their technology. They are evol. Do you do a brain dead moment, think of all the candy they are dangling in front of your eyes, and say, hey you may be evol and I dont agree with anything you do, but sure why not give you my brain and consciousness, since I don't seem to be using it anyway....

Its called SLAVERY and being a zombie.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by atomsapple

They've been spraying every single day here in south Florida the past several weeks. You can hardly look up and NOT see these planes anymore.

I just read all 10 pages of this post, and I have just one question for you: why do you still live in South Florida if you truly believe you are being sprayed daily by chemtrails?

I can not prove to you at this moment in time that chemtrails do not exist, and I'm not going to try. One thing I know for sure though, is that if I believed I were being intentionally sprayed with chemicals by planes, I would get the hell out of Dodge... with a quickness... no excuses...

I appreciate your suggestion
however, where do you suppose I move to? I heard all the underground bunkers are reserved ......
There's nowhere to run (except I read on here, Canada might be sparred)

I will say this. I do suspect more than a healthy dubious dose of distrust. Because I DO think every elongated trail is a result of aerosol spraying. And to be honest, I am very aware of my paranoid and INSTANT observation because I try to convince myself that they can NOT be leaving these trails on an hourly basis like I'm seeing. They can't be that irresponsible and/or that cruel.

But you see, I observe other planes too. At roughly the same high-soaring altitude. And those are NOT leaving behind a trail. So then I go back to being suspicious. And when I saw that plane turn-around last Saturday (and there were about 5 other thick trails marking up the skies over Key West......) there was no doubt in my mind that my suspicions were correct that they were spraying the sky.

It's an awful way to live and enjoy life.

Hello human_ alien,

Come live over here in Abu Dhabi! We don't have any contrails or "chemtrails".
We don't have those funny noises "everyone" in the world is hearing and putting on you-tube either.
Gee, we are safe here. Except for that pesky 90 miles from Iran.

I just want to repeat one simple question: Where is the empirical and unfalsifiable evidence of the contents of these so called "chemtrails"?
That is all I ask.

(BTW, you thread title was really inaccurate. And I did watch the video and read every post, no matter how inane from the "chemtrail" conspiracy participants.)

Thank you and 73's,
Tom
P.S.: No offense, but if you are any indication of a RP supporter, well...enough said, yes?
edit on 24-2-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I do suspect more than a healthy dubious dose of distrust. Because I DO think every elongated trail is a result of aerosol spraying.

Do you really believe that?.......do you really think that if the temps and humidity at a certain altitude are conducive to the formation of persistent cirrus clouds, that the ice crystals formed from the water content of the jet exhaust, will not allow for the formation of a persistent contrail?

You think if it hangs around it must contain chemicals?......really?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
To the OP.

There are too many replies from you in this thread that I want to respond to and I don't have the time.

Two things you need to understand are this;

regards to some planes leaving trails and some not - it's because they are at different altitudes. There is no way of telling from the ground whether a plane is travelling at 25,000 feet of 30,000 feet. infact, even a difference of a few hundred feet will affect the formation of contrails. The air doesn't get constantly colder the higher you get, it can be far colder at 10,000ft than it is at 20,000ft. It all depends on the atmospheric conditions.

second thing is these 'loops' planes do. They are called holding patterns and are are used when the timing of a landing needs to be adjusted. Planes can fly in all sorts of eccentric patterns and if they are at the right altitude then these contrails can form and look 'suspicious'

Another thing I want to mention is your comments relating to me commenting when I don't agree with you. I was always under the impression that these were discussion boards and open for debate. If everyone agreed with you it would be a very short thread.

There is nothing I will say that can change your mind but I feel sorry for you. You believe in a conspiracy that doesn't even exist and you are making yourself ill.

Thank you for a decent argument.

First off, I alone don't believe this. I along with billions KNOW about this to a certain degree.

Second. You state these planes are at different altitudes? Are you a Human radar? I beg to differ for they are WITHIN close proximity of one another. You can barely see them which makes it a reasonable assumption that they are close to maximum cruising altitude.
And, I check CAVU almost daily. I know where the bulk of cloud coverage is hovering. So than I approximate from there.

Third? Holding patterns? Then why don't they return?
The majority of these planes (that I see) are over the Atlantic ocean. Are they 'holding' for the Bermuda Triangle to open up??? These planes are not in proper altitude to be descending anyway. They are STAYING and flying where they are.

And lastly, this is a discussion board. It's not venue to be slammed. Not saying you do that but.....

This issue (and 9-11) seems to incense and irritate both sides.
We can't believe you and you...... can't believe us.
We couldn't be anymore diametrically opposing if we tried.

We will leave off with a line drawn between us. My beliefs shouldn't upset your life style and your beliefs .....well they simply mystify me. That's all.

Namaste.

edit on 24-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Yes, I believe he does based on this and previous threads.
Pretty much sums it up. Well done!

73's,
Tom

Just reading your post above mine and you said, and I quote:
"My beliefs shouldn't upset your life style and your beliefs .....well they simply mystify me."

Don't you see? These are not "beliefs" they are conclusions based on the EVIDENCE presented, nothing more, nothing less.
The "belief" or more accurately, "a belief" is an assumption based on a system that is NOT based on facts and evidence. It is just something (like a unicorn, notice I didn't say a god) that you choose to believe in without provable evidence or facts.
It really is that simple.
Tom

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Feral wolf children afraid of so much big, bad stuff from the big, bad man.

I swear, this horse# about "being awake" is such a heavy burden on some of you. I bet if you unplugged the internet for a week you'd sleep a whole lot better.

Again, who hurt you so bad that you cower in fear over every little thing? Come here, buddy. I won't hurt you, I just want to feed you this biscuit...That's a good boy.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join