It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by Human_Alien

All in all, this is STILL an acknowledgment, from the mainstream media, telling the minion that these are NOT regular contrails that, seems to be the constant perpetual argument since the inception of this phenomena.

Absolutely false! There was nothing mentioned about contrails, "chemtrials", "aerosol spraying", or even aircraft! If you watched it, you know that! Why do you keep lying about it?

See ya,
Milt

I'm not lying. Rather you're just mistaking. I wasn't referring specifically to the OP video. I was talking about in general. Why don't you just ask me instead of accusing me?

Give me a break. Why do you have to attack my posts? We obviously disagree and you certainly are misunderstanding me so.....please go play on another thread. You've overstayed your welcome.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Your location is empty... guess that means u are nowhere... get somewhere.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by Human_Alien

So...I have to conclude that many here on these forums are government shills, here to muddy the waters or.....we have a strand of denial-DNA never before seen.

Come off it human! It is the same people continually defending the BS 9/11 OS,
NASA moon landings etc.
These people are traitors to humanity (if that means anything), nothing less!
This became obvious to me within a couple of weeks of joining the site.
Important here is how much sway ATS gives them.
Non-response is the best and only policy.

It is truly Us against Them.
But it is the very many v's the very few.
It is late in the day, though.

You're right about ignoring them. I just have to learn how not to have the last word. My only short-comings. Other than that, I'm perfect

Thanks for your support

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

You back again, PROUDBIRD? What? Are you assigned to the chemtrail debunker department? Save all that nonsense, about lingering 'contrails'. They're screwing with our skies, and only a FOOL would believe otherwise. Chemtrails or geo-engineering, call it what you will, but it's still ALTERING our atmosphere...and disrupting our weather patterns.

I told you before......GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

I also believe, they're responsible for screwing up this winter. Please, do explain why my peach tree, is already in FULL BLOOM? We ARE still in winter, are we not? So then, why is my tree growing it's leaves???

If i'm not mistaken, geo-engineering can also cause droughts; can it not? If so, could that be the reason why this winter has been so mild???

Oh...you were doing so good too but why did you encourage him to reply with an answer?

I haven't turned my A/C off all month. I wish we knew what science feels they know as far as this heat (that they're trying to cool down). This reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode where everyone and everything was melting or dying.

If they're truly controlling our weather, for our benefit, I just can't figure out why this isn't broadcasted over every loud speaker on this planet. After all, they'd be doing a GOOD thing, right?
Something ain't right.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

edit on 24-2-2012 by TheAnswerTo1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

edit on 24-2-2012 by atomsapple because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowsnUnicorns

I believe in the cosmos. All of us are linked to the cosmos. So nature is my god. To me, nature is sacred. Trees are my temples and forests are my cathedrals. Being at one with nature and not being "nieve" whatever that means.

Hi RainbowsnUnicorns,

I didn't read this entire thread and I am not going to take this opportunity to discuss my thoughts on global warming, climate change, or eugenics. I do feel the need to point this out though:

At least three times in this thread alone (and I see you've posted on almost every thread I've read today) you've quoted someone else and not cited it properly, or have in fact made the responses to be your own. I am particular on citing quotations and giving credit where it is due, so here we go:

The full quote from Mikhail reads as:
"Well, I believe in the cosmos. All of us are linked to the cosmos. Look at the sun. If there is no sun, then we cannot exist. So nature is my god. To me, nature is sacred. Trees are my temples and forests are my cathedrals."
~Mikhail Gorbachev

A page or two later (in this same thread)...
"I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there."
~Mother Theresa

And again (same thread)...
"My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness."
~Dalai Lama

I'm happy that you are pro-peace, -kindness, and -nature... it's awesome. But, these are other people's quotes and need to be cited as such. You can put quotation marks around the full quote (with elipses in between parts you wish to cut out) and state the name of the person who originally stated the idea or thought.

Have a great day!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

They've been spraying every single day here in south Florida the past several weeks. You can hardly look up and NOT see these planes anymore.

I just read all 10 pages of this post, and I have just one question for you: why do you still live in South Florida if you truly believe you are being sprayed daily by chemtrails?

I can not prove to you at this moment in time that chemtrails do not exist, and I'm not going to try. One thing I know for sure though, is that if I believed I were being intentionally sprayed with chemicals by planes, I would get the hell out of Dodge... with a quickness... no excuses...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ya know, I knew better than to waste my time clicking on this thread but I thought, ya know just maybe this time it's the real deal and the government came clean about something naughty because drama is yummy. Tell ya what... not gonna happen again. ATS really needs to start laying the law down on people abusing flashy thread titles and threads for hits.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

So we go from it's true and I have proof, to it's true just believe me. Sorry, facts or it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

If they're truly controlling our weather, for our benefit, I just can't figure out why this isn't broadcasted over every loud speaker on this planet. After all, they'd be doing a GOOD thing, right?
Something ain't right.

Because no one wants to take the blame if they mess up.

If all goes well, trust me the people will come out to take the credit.

But if something goes wrong then they will just deny that it was ever happening and declare it a mystery.

Then they can create some false study and send millions of more dollars to figure what caused it.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Silly people. Still waiting for a government agent to knock on your door and tell you they are spraying chemicals over large area's.

I'm not going to try and convice you it is possible and or happening. I'll let the EPA do that for me.

Plan Announced To Spray Toxic Biological Chemicals Over San Francisco

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Warmest winter on record EVER. (my parts anyhow)

I don't know if it's due to thinning ozone, CO2, unusual solar activity, polar irregularities or what??

I do know that the intense flurry of chemtrail activity this winter has ceased to cool anything. Maybe it isn't meant to cool us down?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

how on earth could this be shocking they've been trying to acclimate us to their lunatic plans of geo-engineering for quite some time, and eventually, they will reveal that they've already been doing it.
They had a typo when they wrote that it was to "save the earth", and meant "enslave the earth". Seriously they are all notoriously bad ideas and risks creating worse situations than ever before while these people play god. It's your lives they are gambling with, if they mess up they could always live in their bunker.

Time to tell these corporations and governments who their daddy is. We are. Time to give them the boot and ensure that they are never given extra rights above and beyond personhood like they get. They perform glib service to us by saying we are in charge, which is their inside joke because legally these lawyers and poli-sci scum know exactly who is in charge and it ain't us. They have all of the extra rights while individuals and the masses in general are the lowest on the totem poll and "too stupid for their own good" according to the rotten elites we've crawled to for centuries to tell us how we should live.
edit on 24-2-2012 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Well actually they did announce their plans to the public.

And due to public outcry, the planned spraying of the moths stopped.

Link

edit on 24/2/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I have heard this "umbrella" theory before ... all I know that whenever our sky is covered with chem trails, a few days later we get rain. Beautiful, clear, blue sky at first, then here comes the planes spewing their garbage. You can watch the 'stuff' spreading out. Next thing you know you have a complete "cloud" cover.

I'm not sure it has anything to do with "global warming" because it's 75 deg. F in February in Mississippi. We have strange weather during the winter anyway but not like this. So if they're little chem trails are fighting global warming, they aren't working down here!
But it's not too late for some winter weather. It has been known to snow in March.

Whatever is being sprayed ... it needs to go away!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Is your head really that in the sand?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by patmac573

Is your head really that in the sand?

That is it? That is your big response? Where is your argument? Where is the rebuttal?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
For all the debunkers let me say this. Use common sense and comparative analysis. First Fly on a commercial jet and watch carefully out the window. At some point you will see another jet flying the opposite direction in relatively same altitude. Look at the contrail. From my experience it is only 2 to 3 lengths of the jet and stays constant. I have observed this at altitudes in the 30 thousands to 40 thousands of feet. How do i know altitudes? These are international flights and outside cabin temps as well as altitude are displayed on the back of the seat of the passenger in front, small TV. Now at these altitudes outside cabin temps range from -50 degrees F to -70F. If at any temperature ice crystals should remain it is at this altitude. They DO NOT. Also was in military and started A-4 skyhawks to F-4 phantoms no trails. JP fuel same as regular civilian jets. Also when the Blue Angels fly no long contrails unless additives introduced and they do the red white and blue thing. NOTE chemical introduced to cause the trail. Need I say more. Also people have captured samples in water dishes and barium and aluminum were detected. Skeptics are just that, skeptics, and can reason out of any situation or justify it. It is their purpose and their pleasure. Never anything intellectual to add just never enough proof.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Now im not sure if i entirely believe what im about to say, but the thought just occurred.
Though i am unsure about the whole chemtrail thing which certainly seems plausible, suppose that as was suggested earlier the government DO have ancient solar data as was passed down from the Sumerians to the egyptians and eventually to the Incas and Mayans. Suppose that they know, as i am fairly certain, that the Mayans were correct when they call this the "age of the moving sun". Many other religious scriptures speak of the end of days.... the world will end as it began, in a ball of flame.
Now suppose that the chemtrails or "mirrors" are being used to prevent this by reflecting heat away from the planet which could account for the halt in global warming if indeed there has been one.
Just a thought.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join