It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem Countdown: Bluebeam SPFX Finale to Next DHS/FEMA/CIA-sponsored Terror Attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
www.tubeplus.me...

Notice virtually this whole very JudaeoXtian-centric movie is anti-muslim...

Up until about the last 10 mins where it's finally revealed FBI or CIA are ironically the very sponsor and mastermind of the terror/nuke cells,

that are to blow up Metro VA and a few other cities apparently simultaneously across USA.

edit on 23-2-2012 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Some cheesy acting and the fact that it's probably PG aside, it looks.. uh.. thrilling. I didn't look at the price, but I think it would be worth watching if I could get my hands on it.

I can kinda see where you are going with the whole foreshadowing thing, but I try not to put to much into them for 2 reasons. It has a price so they could be cashing in on the 2012 hype. Also, we will never know if our suspicions are true until something actually happens. It'll be too late by then so... good call? Unless you want to take it as a warning to stay away from all shady looking Iranians in London. well... good luck i guess.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Wow, that movie looks terrible. Brainwashing for the least common denominator.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Saw it before posting this thread,

the link to watch whole movie is the first line, usually vidxden works when hit little play button on player.

Enjoy, I did. It's very realistic...of 9/11 (and whats likely to come next)

edit on 23-2-2012 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Didn't the TV show Jericho use 7 portable nukes?

Oh and "based on a book by John Hagee" tells me all I need to know.

That and the Van Impe clip below it

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Well, I watched the movie lastnight. It wasn't that bad actually and I didn't really notice any propaganda like people have said. All it's basically about is 2 FBI agents trying to find 7 suitcase bombs...then at the end the rapture happens and then its over. Conclusion...not that bad but the ending sucked.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yeah the ending was so abrupt, and open-ended as once its exposed that the CIA (under direction of Homeland Security, the irony! is sponsoring the terror cells and just pretending to investigate them for control sake... they jump to "strange sounds" and "spectacular sights" that the public begin to witness in the Sky.

Is it God delivering Apocalyse? Of course, most Christians including this movie's standpoint will believe so. But to me it was apparent it was yet another "show" orchestrated by FEMA, likely to cause mass panic histeria disorder (and then you know what right?....)

I tried to follow the Jericho series on SyFy but it looks so boring. Wonder what the 7 bombs has to do with, the 7 seals??

The reality of NWO officials currently plotting the next terror false flags based on Zionist/Biblical symbols and rituals is so sacreligious!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
,man u all should have warned us with a spoiler alert!!! but i'll watch it anyway thanks

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012nwaiting

www.bbc.co.uk...

One original 'Spoiler ???'
Check the date on such and who says what???
Wow

new topics

top topics

join