It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

Hey Sandman, good to see you again.

Sorry for the late response. Lots going on here at home over the holidays, so I haven't been on ATS to see this until now.

Yes it is good to get validation from others on what you've experienced yourself.
I think these ghosts are just people who used to live there who don't yet realize they're dead, or maybe they're afraid to try to cross over if they did some bad things in life; depends on their religious beliefs when alive.

As long as they're not causing harm, I'd say just leave them alone.
But, there is one thing you could try, if you want them to go. You could go down and tell them they're dead and it's time for them to leave.

In case there IS something evil there that's preventing them from leaving, you could do a smudging of the area first and tell all evil spirits to leave, then tell the ghosts they can leave now, the evil thing is gone.

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, as well as all others who are reading this.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

So my sister actually did smudge the house, after I told her not to cause it will stir things up, and it did. But I dont think they are evil, They have like 99% of the time been quiet.

When my sister smudged I actually had a nightmare, and I very, extremely rarely, ever get nightmares. I think it was my first one in like 5 or 10 years.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

If your sister didn't say that the good spirits/ghosts could stay, I'd say they did get riled up.

It's always best to tell the "evil" spirits they must leave. We need to keep the good ones with us, if they want to hang around. Sometimes they watch over us and protect us when we don't even realize it.

If you are okay with them being there, then that's all that matters.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Man so more blowback on that last story.

Apparently our shadow person has followed the girlfriend to her house. It apparently is not here anymore.

We were talking and I was telling her my shadow person story and I mentioned the hat, and she perfectly described it before I said anything. Then I showed her what the hat looked like, and she flipped out. She said she doesnt believe in ghosts but stuff is happening to her now.

Apparently her brother lives with her and he ran out of his room to her bed cause he said something was sitting on his chest. A black shadow. Now this has never happened to me and is out of characteristic of my ghost so not sure what that was and why its doing it now if it is even the same one.

she told me and I forgot to ask which house it was, I want to say it was this one but she mentioned that same shadow person pushed her down into the bed, as I said I have never been pushed or touched so I dont know what that was. Maybe she has her own demon/ghost and its not liking ours?

The reason I say that is because she told me at her place, not sure if its an older place or the one she lives in now, But she said (shes jewish) but she was praying to god for some reason (she told me why but I just dont remember) and this thing ran out from behind her tv touched her said she had a dark heart, and then ran away. Where it touched her it burned so it was most likely a demon.

she said she heard my nephew crying (not her child but my nephews) and she went to see what was wrong and she said she saw what she thought was my nephew leaning against a door jam behind her, she even talked to it, when she turned around it was gone. This was also at my house.

I don't know how but my nephew asked me when my dad died, and before I said anything she said like 2012 or 2013, and there was no way she should have or really could have known that, I kind of felt fear and was like how did you know that? she never answered and we just let it drop but theres no way that she could have known that answer unless she like dug into it or something. Like some nefarious thing, it honestly still bothers me. Especially since she spouted it out and I had to think a little bit about it.

But apparently in like 2013 she died, she bled out when she had her daughter. Obviously she was revived but she was clinically dead I don't know for how long though.

I was able to read her aura it was sunny delight yellow. I will say there is some weird # going on with her, and I don't know what it is.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

My list

First six years of life lived in spooky old house with orbs, objects floating, dead alcoholic folks going through house on way to brewery each night.

At five years old bed lifted off floor and bounced me about in the middle of the night until screaming. Then tipped sideways into a swirl of stars.

The last twenty years is becoming aware of fairies, lots of dead folks, cute and otherwise deceased organic/inorganic technology, cute grey girl, shadow people, horrors beyond description, cute hot pink fluffy things that eat consciousness and other assorted "folks".

TV turns off and changes channels until I pay "someone" attention. (Spooks my adult daughter no end)

That is my life now at sixty years of age.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

That's some freaky stuff! Is this something that happened recently?

You mentioned she died for a while. Sometimes when people come back other entities can attach to them and come back too. It's like taking a piggy back ride into our dimension.
I hesitate to say where I think it came from until I know the time of the events.

Thanks for the update.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

My list

First six years of life lived in spooky old house with orbs, objects floating, dead alcoholic folks going through house on way to brewery each night.

At five years old bed lifted off floor and bounced me about in the middle of the night until screaming. Then tipped sideways into a swirl of stars.

The last twenty years is becoming aware of fairies, lots of dead folks, cute and otherwise deceased organic/inorganic technology, cute grey girl, shadow people, horrors beyond description, cute hot pink fluffy things that eat consciousness and other assorted "folks".

TV turns off and changes channels until I pay "someone" attention. (Spooks my adult daughter no end)

That is my life now at sixty years of age.

Were you, or anyone in your family involved in the military? I'll reply more after you answer.

edit on 12/21/2018 by sled735 because: Correction

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Were you, or anyone in your family involved in the military?

G'day Sled, well as an Aussie the answere is "of course"

I say "of course" because you use the past tense "were".

Family members fought in the second great war in New Guinea. You got a white feather if you didn't.

Would be careful if you use a pendulum or some other method of snooping on people. You might get bitten by friends if your impolite and don't knock first.

I thought it fun to simply list the types of experiences, it was an interesting expercise in omission.

But you have your answer.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Okay, well, I don't know if the military over there used the same tactics as ours (USA), but they had, and probably still have, a lot of mind control programs, and they used the servicemen to experiment on. Lots of people think things happened to them that were simply implanted into their brains. MKUltra programs.

Not to say I don't believe you. I've had too many paranormal experiences of my own to ever question another person's experiences.
I wasn't in the military, so I know that wasn't used on me.

Today we have the voice to skull, or what some call the Voice of God technology. People can be targeted specifically who were in their programs, and even many who weren't. It is a life long thing once you are their "experiment".

I'm more hesitant today about saying things are paranormal after learning about all the advanced tech they've had for decades. However, I still believe there are genuine paranormal incidents that happen to people, myself included.

If yours is genuine paranormal, then I would say your third eye is more open than others. You just need to learn how to control it, and use your "talents" for the good of man.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Apologies for my bluntness, but so were you : )

Okay, well, I don't know if the military over there used the same tactics as ours (USA), but they had, and probably still have, a lot of mind control programs, and they used the servicemen to experiment on. Lots of people think things happened to them that were simply implanted into their brains. MKUltra programs. 

We had "Port Arthur" and other funny business here in Oz, so who knows what's going on in that department.

Today we have the voice to skull, or what some call the Voice of God technology. People can be targeted specifically who were in their programs, and even many who weren't. It is a life long thing once you are their "experiment". 

I'm more hesitant today about saying things are paranormal after learning about all the advanced tech they've had for decades. However, I still believe there are genuine paranormal incidents that happen to people, myself included. 

Yeah I have read about those here on ATS.

I've learned that emotions, feelings and thoughts are not necessarily our own. So I watch those for strangers and odd ones out.

Emotions are good to read in "others" because they are very difficult to fake in a flowing conversation. Intellect devoid of feelings in the background I ignore.

This works very well with "greys" ; )

If yours is genuine paranormal, then I would say your third eye is more open than others.

Maybe, but I use the whole physical(?) body to perceive, all the senses. Taste can recogise individual "folks". I understand my third eye is closed, if it still works at all that is.

You just need to learn how to control it, 

The body is like an eye with eyelids like a cat. One can open aand close them. The "muscles" are still there in everyone, but like learning to cock your ears like a dog, it is not easy to learn, yet easy one you have done it. A knack.

, and use your "talents" for the good of man.

No, I don't think so.

I made a vow not to help mankind until they fix something they did to an innocent human girl. I keep that promise. They killed her by the way.

Besides, the perpetrators of some of the biggest crimes against Nature were made by mankind. The demonisation of Nature spirits by the church is one. Psychology's determination that perceiving other worldly things is mental illness is another example. Those two in the hands of the occident has caused so much damage and suffering.

It is of little wonder to me that paranormal experience is often hostile.

It is the little ones hurt by mankind I like to help.

edit on 21-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Accuracy and readability

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Yeah all of this has happened within a month or two of her staying here. I don't know the exact dates though but I do know it's pretty recent. Oh the demon thing I think was a few years ago, before she met my nephew. Not sure how long but the way she mentioned it it was a few years ago.

Honestly I did get a really bad feeling from her and I think shes hiding something, when she told us the day of my dads heart surgery I was kind of freaked out and expecting her to say something creepy, that is a date she should have never known. She also got very defensive about it too for some odd reason.

I havent talked to her (and she would never admit) if anything happened before. I just know for some reason it seems stuff is starting to start up atleast around her.

Like I said nothing physically ever happened to any of us living here, until she said something pushed her. It's definitely not one of ours. We have been in the same house for like 30 years.

I did read her, her aura was yellow, it honestly was like sunny delight color.

My nephew said he can read auras too, like I can. I'm not so sure about that but he told me when I am around his son my aura is green. I have always seen it dark blue/dark purple, but I do know it changes colors from time to time, I think it depends on my mood.

edit on 22-12-2018 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Always go with your "gut". Did you know your gut is actually a brain too? Your heart is too. I've read all about that, but it's a post for another time.
So, my point is, if you feel in your gut that something is off with the girlfriend, maybe it's time to stay away from her.

I also find it interesting that the black shadow told her she has a black heart. He/it should know, right?

I'm still not sure what to tell you as far as where it came from, but it's not important. The fact that it's there is what's important.
I hope your friend finds someone to help her. I used know some demonologists who work with people on Skype, but I've lost contact with them over the past couple of years.
If things get really bad and she would like to contact them, let me know and I'll try to find them again.

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Always go with your "gut". Did you know your gut is actually a brain too? Your heart is too. I've read all about that, but it's a post for another time.
So, my point is, if you feel in your gut that something is off with the girlfriend, maybe it's time to stay away from her.

I also find it interesting that the black shadow told her she has a black heart. He/it should know, right?

I'm still not sure what to tell you as far as where it came from, but it's not important. The fact that it's there is what's important.
I hope your friend finds someone to help her. I used know some demonologists who work with people on Skype, but I've lost contact with them over the past couple of years.
If things get really bad and she would like to contact them, let me know and I'll try to find them again.

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

so it wasn't the black figure that told her that, I am like 90% sure it was a demon, how it came to be there or how it ended up from wherever it came from to where she was I don't know. The black shadow came in after she started to stay here a day or two here and there with my nephew. The reason I say it was a demon is cause she said it grabbed her leg and there was a burn mark where it grabbed her.

The black shadow I'm not sure as if it's one or more that is here, definitely one that I have seen. It seemed to have followed her home from my house and it causing mischief.

I will let you know, I am curious as to how this all pans out its just weird as to how she knew atleast that and then got really defensive. I honestly got the feeling a demon was going to pop out or she was going to go into demon mode, it was a weird sensation that I have never had.

I do believe though that with any addiction you have a demon is behind it, for whatever reason either its feeding off emotions or whatever but that is what causes most addictions. And I know she drinks pretty heavily.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

So...I thought I'd share a little something that happened recently.

My sister in law passed on the 17th at midnight. She was in a hospice care facility. She was in EST and I am in CST.
My oldest daughter and her dad were using their spirit box and it kept saying "11".

I was not in the room but at around 10:30 PM my time (CST) I woke straight up out of bed and began coughing and gagging for about 45 minutes or so, I even went outside and was sick with nausea. Around 11:40 my time, I went back to bed and received the text at midnight my time that she had passed at midnight.

I'm not saying that there was any "woo" associated but, thought it odd enough to share.

Have a great holiday Sled and glad you are here!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I'm so sorry for your loss TNMB.

There may not be a connection, but I believe there was. We are tied to each other by invisible strings, and when a loved one gets in trouble we can feel it too. With you being in the "dream world" it made the connection even easier.

She's at peace now.

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sandman441

so it wasn't the black figure that told her that, I am like 90% sure it was a demon, how it came to be there or how it ended up from wherever it came from to where she was I don't know. The black shadow came in after she started to stay here a day or two here and there with my nephew. The reason I say it was a demon is cause she said it grabbed her leg and there was a burn mark where it grabbed her.

The black shadow I'm not sure as if it's one or more that is here, definitely one that I have seen. It seemed to have followed her home from my house and it causing mischief.

I will let you know, I am curious as to how this all pans out its just weird as to how she knew atleast that and then got really defensive. I honestly got the feeling a demon was going to pop out or she was going to go into demon mode, it was a weird sensation that I have never had.

I do believe though that with any addiction you have a demon is behind it, for whatever reason either its feeding off emotions or whatever but that is what causes most addictions. And I know she drinks pretty heavily.

I was listening to Emery Smith when he was on Cosmic Disclosure, and he talked about people mistaking some of the tech they have now in the secret projects that allows people to go to other's homes and spy. It's like astral projection but sometimes their shadow can be seen. I wonder if this is what happened to her. I just find it odd that the "thing" told her she had a dark heart. Why would it even speak?
This has me puzzled.

I don't know what's going on. It could be a demon; I just don't know. If you think it was, then you are probably correct.
edit on 12/24/2018 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: sandman441

I was listening to Emery Smith when he was on Cosmic Disclosure, and he talked about people mistaking some of the tech they have now in the secret projects that allows people to go to other's homes and spy. It's like astral projection but sometimes their shadow can be seen. I wonder if this is what happened to her. I just find it odd that the "thing" told her she had a dark heart. Why would it even speak?
This has me puzzled.

I don't know what's going on. It could be a demon; I just don't know. If you think it was, then you are probably correct.

I have heard about that too, I think it was on coast to coast or something. Anyway I'm not sure why it would have said that, the only reason I said it's a demon is because when it grabbed her leg it burned her skin.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Wishing all fans of this thread a very Happy and Safe New Year.

Don't drink and drive! I don't want you appearing on this thread in 2019 as the ghost others talk about.

CHEERS!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I continued to see UFOs in the sky after that. They would go in crazy directions, stop, zigzag, and take off from a dead stop to being gone from view in a split second! All these just appeared as a bright round light from a distance, but could have been a different shape up close. Some appeared to flash different colors.

I am happy that you saw the above and wrote about it. This past year in May 2018 was the first time I and several others witnessed a bizarre event in the night sky that lasted almost 1 1/2 hours. First a huge white light in the sky appeared over the horizon. We thought it was the ISS and grabbed two binoculars. It had geometry but it wasn't the ISS. One witness described it as a cross on its side. This thing was then pursued by two multi-color flashing objects. We were located at 34.1660 degrees N, 81.3498 degrees W. All three objects appeared over the horizon at 243.23 degrees in alignment with New Orleans and moved across the sky to 273.07 degrees. When the [2] flashing objects got near the white object a huge burst of what appeared to be like heat lightening occurred in space and both flashing objects then retreated in zig zag up down right left movements at random at tremendous speeds like a cursor on a PC. They eventually returned to the 243.23 degrees location from our 34.1660 degrees N, 81.3498 degrees W location.

Some on ATS say we saw stars or we are full of sheet. They can go F themselves. I looked into scintillation, refraction, chromatic abberation and all other man made explanations and don't by any of it. Nor do the others. I filed a report on NUFORC and have one legit investigative group interested to investigate.

I have had no other experiences other than sleep paralysis and seeing the "presence". I also have high acid levels in my blood; both Cpk and Uric. Since 2002, I take a daily cocktail of vitamins for the Cpk enzyme. My brother is a geneticist. He sent us blood test kit in 2014 to do the DNA ancestry. Mine came back Canine. He thought that I was screwing around so he sent me another in 2016. It came back unreadable. Yikes!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I continued to see UFOs in the sky after that. They would go in crazy directions, stop, zigzag, and take off from a dead stop to being gone from view in a split second! All these just appeared as a bright round light from a distance, but could have been a different shape up close. Some appeared to flash different colors.

I am happy that you saw the above and wrote about it. This past year in May 2018 was the first time I and several others witnessed a bizarre event in the night sky that lasted almost 1 1/2 hours. First a huge white light in the sky appeared over the horizon. We thought it was the ISS and grabbed two binoculars. It had geometry but it wasn't the ISS. One witness described it as a cross on its side. This thing was then pursued by two multi-color flashing objects. We were located at 34.1660 degrees N, 81.3498 degrees W. All three objects appeared over the horizon at 243.23 degrees in alignment with New Orleans and moved across the sky to 273.07 degrees. When the [2] flashing objects got near the white object a huge burst of what appeared to be like heat lightening occurred in space and both flashing objects then retreated in zig zag up down right left movements at random at tremendous speeds like a cursor on a PC. They eventually returned to the 243.23 degrees location from our 34.1660 degrees N, 81.3498 degrees W location.

Some on ATS say we saw stars or we are full of sheet. They can go F themselves. I looked into scintillation, refraction, chromatic abberation and all other man made explanations and don't by any of it. Nor do the others. I filed a report on NUFORC and have one legit investigative group interested to investigate.

I have had no other experiences other than sleep paralysis and seeing the "presence". I also have high acid levels in my blood; both Cpk and Uric. Since 2002, I take a daily cocktail of vitamins for the Cpk enzyme. My brother is a geneticist. He sent us blood test kit in 2014 to do the DNA ancestry. Mine came back Canine. He thought that I was screwing around so he sent me another in 2016. It came back unreadable. Yikes!

I see you're new to ATS. Welcome, and welcome to my thread. It's always great to see new faces.

Yea, I've learned over the past couple of years that we have secret space technology (craft) that has been around for several decades. They say the way they can take off at such high speeds, make zig-zag turns, etc. without killing the person inside is by using some kind or bubble-like force field around the craft. So, I don't know if what you or I saw was other-worldly, or not. Still, when we see it it's enough to make us stop and find our mouth hanging down to our chest, right?
I do still believe that some I've seen during the course of my life have not been from here. Some have just been too weird. I had telepathic communication from one I saw not that long ago while I sat in my car. I'm pretty sure it was other-worldly.

The DNA test you had done is... umm... strange. But, you know, there used to be ETs that had a head that looked like a dog on Earth in ancient times. There are statues of them in Egypt. I forget what they are called.
Maybe you belong to that race and they sent you here to incarnate in human form to see what Earth is like and report back to them?
I don't know what your belief's are about life after death, so I won't say more on that for now.
It is strange that the second test was unreadable. Maybe have a third and see what it says? If you ever do, I'd be very interested in hearing the results.

Thanks for stopping in.

top topics

<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join