It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 381
<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: sled735

Sled just for the record. NO sleep paralysis and NO demon "presence" activity as of my last post back in January. My life has also improved since. Hmmm. It does make one wonder WTH.

That's good to hear. I did respond to your message. It still shows highlighted on my end, which means you haven't opened it yet.
Seems like there was something else I was going to ask or say to you, but I forget what it was now. Oh well, maybe I'll think of it later.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: Dwagon
When you mentioned the red and green lights in the ship, the first thing I thought of was the cigar-shaped craft I saw back in my younger days. It flipped end over end and had a reddish-orange light on one end and a green light on the opposite end. This makes me wonder if there is something about these colors that could be of importance? Do they give off certain frequencies, or affect our psychic sense in some way? (Hypothetical questions.)

I dunno. They just seemed like indicator lights to me and I noticed them but they didn't seem to have a function that I could discern and I didn't feel anything from them or see them be used for anything. They also stood out a lot more in the first room I was in. The brightness of the other rooms washed them out. So they were harder to notice in the other areas.
edit on 19-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
High there sounds like your highier self was protecting , i have gotten it from time to time tend to be more subtle esp when driving into places were i am going to be delayed its our highier self thats having the human experience and it does not want anything harmful to happen

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dangerous'

Hello Dangerous, and welcome to my thread.

I'm sure our higher selves protect us often, but in order to understand what you are referring to, I need to ask which post are you replying to?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The higher self, the Godhead, the kundalini awakening.... For me we have the power within
And it is always in us, when we feel it even if it's fleeting you never forget it.
All the answers reside within

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Sled; fresh from the barnyard and just out of the gate; nothing new to report as far as sleep paralysis. Have you ever heard of all of the big name world leaders who went to Antarctica back in 2016-2017? Why? Penguins?

www.youtube.com...

I was aware of that and thought it was weird. Global warming photo op. Nah. So this video was put out by Linda Moulton Howe.

Update Antarctica: Navy Seal Reveals New Recent Developments In Antarctica (Video) Tuesday, February 26, 2019 11:36
[/quote

beforeitsnews.com...

So go to around 16:00 minutes into the video. They Navy Seal describes "old" faint radio type music playing. I used to hear old radio and others reported out on your thread as to the same. Just another connection? I keep an open mind but it seems too convenient to just blow all of this stuff off. Just an FYI

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Waterglass,

Yes, I've seen the update by Linda just after it came out, and also D. Wilcock's video that is quite informative about the two new whistle-blowers who went there on his video from Divine Comos.

What they share just backs up what Corey Goode and some of what Emery Smith have been telling us.
All that stuff is very fascinating to me.

Thanks for sharing.

edit on 2/27/2019 by sled735 because: Edit

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Any thoughts of potential correlation of paranormal to sleep paralysis ~ UFOs? I will try to write this post so its not moved for being off topic or whatever but ever heard of the "orange" flashing objects in space? I videoed one and stacked it with the Deep Sky Stacker software program. I then searched on it and found Allison Kruse from Pennsylvania. She was trashed and run off by another ATS OP who then disappeared himself back in 2011. I could care less about her being trashed about this and that as all sites have FAKE stuff but she originally got her start via the orange objects in the sky along with a $7000 SONY XDCAM EX1-R video camera that she bought. I believe that the orange thing is not man made. Until you see one for yourself you will only then understand what I mean. She also references 100's of others who have seen the same things throughout the world and filmed them. I will post the stacked pic later.

Per ATS my pic [tif] is not supported. I will have to modify it to load. Wow other ATS OPS really went after her back in 2011. I saw her video on the orange object and it matches mine. No engine sound. Oh and if it is a plane per a MUFON report then why the orange flashing? Countermeasure? By whom and what? NWO fleet?

Inquiring minds want to know.

paranormal.lovetoknow.com...

edit on 1-3-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 1-3-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 1-3-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

I also attached a screen shot of what she said to her "trashers" as per a quote by Stanton Freidman

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I do believe I've seen something like that in the sky, after watching the video in the link.
I don't know what they are, but if I remember correctly, a member (who no long posts here on ATS) posted in this thread showing something similar he caught on camera. His name was Timical.

I don't remember just how far along the thread was when he posted, but it's here somewhere. I think he did his own thread about it too, and he got slammed by the skeptics. I know he was very upset that no one believed his video was real.

You might do a search for his name and then go to his wall and look at his threads.

As for sleep paralysis and the paranormal/UFO connection, even though some cases might be explained by neurological science, I think sometimes it happens when ETs are around and put some kind of energy field around people, and then "beam" thoughts into their minds. They know what people fear the most by reading their mind, so that's usually what the person experiences. These would be the malevolent beings who feed on fear.

It could even be our own military doing this. They have all this technology now too, and they have trained people who can leave their body and go spy on a target. I've heard some whistle-blowers say they can take one of their craft and hoover over someone's house and paralyze them, then use the "voice to skull" tech to make people hear or have certain thoughts.
They also have hologram tech, so they could make anything appear in the room that they want to.

If you want to categorize it into the paranormal field, then we could change the wording to say it was a demon who caused the person to become paralyzed; they also feed on fear.

Some people say ETs are demons. I disagree. I think in all the space and other worlds out there, there are more beings than just us on planet Earth, and not all are good. However, I also believe there are good ones that actually try to help us.

Before learning about all the advanced technology our military has, I always thought everything was either paranormal, or done by ETs. Now, in lots of cases, I lean more to some kind of military experiment being performed on the public.
Why? That's the question. And how can we know if it's "them" or "us"?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Is the veil thinning? Are our thoughts being more easily picked up in the hive consciousness?

I'd have to say Yes!

This thread basically came to a slow crawl, at a snails pace, about a year ago. Since then, I've been stuck at 267 flags.
Just today, I thought to myself, 'I'd really like to reach 270 flags before it ends, which will be at page 400.'

So, I get on here again tonight and see that three people have given me a flag after a year of being stuck at 267.

I really appreciate it to whoever did that. Did you read my mind?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
Is the veil thinning? Are our thoughts being more easily picked up in the hive consciousness?

This thread basically came to a slow crawl, at a snails pace, about a year ago. Since then, I've been stuck at 267 flags.
Just today, I thought to myself, 'I'd really like to reach 270 flags before it ends, which will be at page 400.'

So, I get on here again tonight and see that three people have given me a flag after a year of being stuck at 267.

270 flags means nothing compared to getting the truth out into the open world.

That is similar to a deadbeat feeling joy at making more money on a idea. Money / ego will never buy a lost soul out of hell.

Is 270 flags more important for your ego, than showing the elite, who amongst the ATS folk are open to knowledge (truths) given to them from the Jesus Christ / fallen angels / negative entities (Rephaim).

We all have paths to follow and Yahushua has given us either a easy path or a very Narrow path back to Heaven. The narrower the path, the more that mortal "feels" the true feelings of Hell and understands that many of these spirits that monitor our thoughts cannot be trusted.

When a mortal sinner opens their mind, they suddenly realize that every single thought is monitored in the spirit world, where there is no such thing as "Privacy of Thought".

Nope. More like dumb-ass fallen angles knew how important your ego needed the points so they got their mortal goons to give you the "Thumbs Up".

Things might have reached a crawl because Yahushua has judged everyone. What ever level / spiritual condition us sinners reached months ago, they will now stay at.

Example: If the sinner accepts the FACT that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins (1 Corinthians 15:1-4), then that sinner will be removed from this planet and their spirit will be (Raptured) placed on another planet in God's Universe, where their spiritual talents will be utilized.
If the sinner does not accept that fact, then they will stay behind and gladly accept the Mark of the Beast via free Alien technology.
edit on 3-3-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Oops, I just gave you a flag as I totally forgot about it previously. I like this thread as it has offered me some information to dig further and that information did pan out. As for Rapha and Yahushua. Hmm maybe Jesus did send me that white floating symbol object while in the middle of sleep paralysis event because ever since it gave me strength to fight the "Hoodie" and his "Old Hag" bitch. Hoodie hasn't been back since nor has she. So Rapha, ever hear of the Ashtar Command group? So tell me how you feel about them. True, Fake or indifferent? So they work for God? I don't know but remain open to everything. But, relating to Ashtar and The Black Triangle UFOs, I did send an email to the IndianInTheMachine and asked him as to whether "The Black Triangles" are also part of Ashtar's ships but he flamed out and would not comment on my first email and never responded to my second in which I provided him with a public web site on Google for him to see the picture of the Black Triangle that I filmed. But hey, its just another day in our world of ongoing mysteries, none of which seem to ever get solved.

edit on 3-3-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I for one am glad to see this thread still going!

I still read it any time it pops up.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Is 270 flags more important for your ego, than showing the elite, who amongst the ATS folk are open to knowledge (truths) given to them from the Jesus Christ / fallen angels / negative entities (Rephaim).
More like dumb-ass fallen angles knew how important your ego needed the points so they got their mortal goons to give you the "Thumbs Up".

It has nothing to do with my ego. I like numerology, and being that 270 equals out to 9, and 9 represents the ending of something, I thought it to be an appropriate number to end this thread.
Of course, now Waterglass has given me another flag, which puts me at 271 = 10 =1. So, 1 represents the beginning.

Guess that means I might have to continue with a part 2 thread now.

Things might have reached a crawl because Yahushua has judged everyone. What ever level / spiritual condition us sinners reached months ago, they will now stay at.

Yahushua and I are good to go, thanks.

The reason my thread came to a crawl is because it has been up since February, 2012, and a lot of people that used to come here got booted off ATS, or else left on their own when the ads started a few years ago. Also, because this thread has been going so long it is rarely seen by the new members unless they search the "recent posts" right after someone has posted here. Otherwise, it goes into the deeper levels of posts where it's not seen.
I used to mention my thread on other threads for that reason, but I felt like that was wrong and I didn't want to continue to hi-jack people's threads.
My reason for starting this thread in the first place was to get answers. I believe I received my answers long ago and much more. Then, I thought I'd keep it going for people who needed a place to share their experiences without ridicule... I got that too.

I'll keep it going as long as people keep posting here, otherwise, I'm good to let it die any time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Waterglass, I appreciate your support with the flag.

To DarkBlade, thanks! It's good to know you're still out there lurking.

edit on 3/3/2019 by sled735 because: Addition

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yeah, I am still here lurking.

I have not experienced anything paranormal in quite some time now, but I think that is because my attention is consumed with work. After I left Minnesota spirit put me right where I again needed to be, but in a different role so now it is mostly physical work.

Although now after 3 years of working 6 days a week, I actually worked it out to 5 days a week with two off in a row,
that means more time to ponder......

*twitch*

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

As for Rapha and Yahushua. Hmm maybe Jesus did send me that white floating symbol object while in the middle of sleep paralysis event because ever since it gave me strength to fight the "Hoodie" and his "Old Hag" bitch. Hoodie hasn't been back since nor has she.

Whats to say that white floaty and old hag are not in on this game as a team ?

i guess we all have our experiences of negative entities.

So Rapha, ever hear of the Ashtar Command group? So tell me how you feel about them. True, Fake or indifferent?
Are they the blue eyed blond pointy ear elf geniuses have been blabbering on for years ? When do they ever stop.

So they work for God? I don't know but remain open to everything. But, relating to Ashtar and The Black Triangle UFOs, I did send an email to the IndianInTheMachine and asked him as to whether "The Black Triangles" are also part of Ashtar's ships but he flamed out and would not comment on my first email and never responded to my second in which I provided him with a public web site on Google for him to see the picture of the Black Triangle that I filmed. But hey, its just another day in our world of ongoing mysteries, none of which seem to ever get solved.

Black Triangle UFO's are mainly US Military (Reversed Technology) from old UFO technology that the blue eyed blond Spock-ies deliberately crash landed decades ago, to allow human sinners the ability to upgrade their military technology to fight Yahushua when He eventually returns.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Care to explain ?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The reason my thread came to a crawl is because it has been up since February, 2012, and a lot of people that used to come here got booted off ATS, or else left on their own when the ads started a few years ago. Also, because this thread has been going so long it is rarely seen by the new members unless they search the "recent posts" right after someone has posted here. Otherwise, it goes into the deeper levels of posts where it's not seen.

Lol. Sometimes i wonder if those ATS members were actually targeted and provoked. Then when they reacted in a certain manner, they got booted.

Well, good to know that you are determined to keep the thread alive. i am sure many spiritual things have been seen by ATS members since your thread opened up their minds to even more truths.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Sure, a orange flashing object with two huge bright lights on either side of the "fuseloge". Engines make NO noise. They use countermeasures IE the flashing to prevent taking a clear picture or video. Not a USA Stealth but could be another USA toy. However, me thinks not because same are seen all over the world. Since everyone is running around with the New World Order stuff it could be the NWO fleet and NWO psyops pump all cultures throughout the world with the alien stuff as a diversion.

the Truth Is Out There!

top topics

<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join