It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 377
<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well you could pinpoint my location in Charlotte a little while ago near the center of a storm. I'm sure it was just a coincidence. I heard the area was having a drought so I'm happy to bring some storm clouds with me from South Carolina. My rain gage already had 4 inches in it.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Theirs always something paranormal going on with my dads side of the family. I live in my deceased grandparents house (dads side). Theirs still a lot of there stuff in the house and a booze cabinet in the kitchen is one of them. My roommates room is right next to it. One morning he tells me he heard something in the kitchen and thought it was an intruder so he went to check it out. All he could find was the that the booze cabinet was open(not easy to open btw) so he goes back to bed and a minute or so later his white noise machine starts making a bunch of wierd noises. I chuckle and say that was probably just my gramps making a cocktail from the afterlife. So I ask my parents if it’s any kind of special date that day and it was the day my grandpa passed away! I told my roommate and he about crapped himself.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Nothing unusual here except a lot of electrical activity in my surrounding. Maybe I'm causing a random hole in space time to locate me in the Charlotte area to force electrical storms to pop up in different locations trying to get a fix on me to send me back to another parallel Earth. Who knows? Sounds like the movie Philadelphia Experiment where space time ripple effects were drawn to those in the wrong time. Probably just a coincidence but I like to speculate.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

I'm not sure how the navigation worked so that the USS Eldridge could be in two different places during the Philadelphia experiment. Maybe they used the two W's in that Starry Night painting by Van Gogh?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yes i had

Delhi

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm getting weird stuff happening again.
Last week my home air conditioner thermostat had stopped displaying numbers unless you pressed a button and had a low battery indicator showing. I thought I needed to replace he batteries. This past weekend battery was suddenly fully charged and I'm like what the heck?

Today I go out to my car. It's raining. They didn't forecast that. My keyless remote didn't work. Crap I thought. Glad I have a key for the door. Drove away to a hotel. Suddenly my remote works again. I suspect I will need to replace the batteries again after only using them a few years. The original batteries lasted about 12 or 13 years.

Someone should start making batteries that recharge naturally. I'm pretty sure there is tech out there that can be built in to recharge small devices so we don't run into these problems but I'm not sure if anyone developed such things into consumer products. If not natural energy, then wifi energy or use heat or vibration energy to recharge batteries in a keyless remote.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Bump!

Just a little post to bump the thread.

I had a visitor the other day, the spirit/ghost kind. I had just finished watching a video about a medium doing readings for people and conveying what their loved ones on the other side wanted to say to them. She said some of them will actually watch t.v. with their loved ones when it interests them.

Later that day I was watching some political news and the desk light at my computer started flashing. My mom kept the t.v. on the news station all day when she was alive. I felt her presence and knew it was her. She was watching the news with me. I started talking to her just like I would if she were here in the flesh. I think she liked that I acknowledged her. The light stopped flashing and we finished watching the video together, me with a big smile on my face.

Anyone have any experiences they wish to share?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This might not be paranormal but sometimes when I fall asleep with the tv and satellite receiver on and the remotes sitting some distance away, some nights they both were mysteriously turned off. I've never had that happen while in a hotel room. Only at my house.

If you want something maybe paranormal then I needed time away from work to finish a bunch of tax uploads for an October 15th deadline. A hurricane and a call from a nurse saying they were planning to admit a relative into the hospital convinced me to leave work early last week. The hospital stay was not overnight last week. I had extra time to get my taxes done and was surprised to find out I needed all that extra time. I've been getting further prompts to encourage me to do things different when needed and everything has been working out ok. It's like a higher power or something else has been helping me when I needed it. Today my relative was admitted to the hospital but fortunately I have relatives from up north visiting my relative this week. I like it when things work out. It's like I'm getting supernatural help. The relative visiting happens to be a nurse as well.

I'm wondering if I could be a bit psychic with all the thoughts popping up in my head to do this or do that and I'm not sure why that first until I find out later. Maybe I've been lucky. I missed 2 different deadlines but it didn't cost me it appears. I didn't know about the deadlines until after the fact.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Is everyone ready for Halloween?

Does anyone have any real GHOST stories to help get is in "the mood"? Maybe some people out there that haven't posted here yet?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Keliah

Arianna Grande has reported these shadow beings before also, this thread is brill and 6 years old lol, not enough like it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Keliah

Arianna Grande has reported these shadow beings before also, this thread is brill and 6 years old lol, not enough like it.

Thank you. Yes, many have said this thread is the paranormal gem of all ATS threads. I've tried to keep it going, but I had no idea it would last this long.
There are some of the most fantastic stories shared here you will come across anywhere. Some are really hard to believe, but I give everyone the benefit of the doubt because of my own personal experiences.
I've also been quite lucky with minimum trolls, which is rare on these types of threads.

I hope you enjoy reading through it. Tell your friends who enjoy true paranormal stories to come give me a shout.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have a new one told to me by a coworker fairly recently.

He went with a friend to do ghost hunting at the now abandoned Sedro Wooley Washington mental hospital,

His friend was scared out of his mind when they both saw the figure of a woman who suddenly appeared in front of them and strafed away like sliding across the floor sideways away from them, while looking at them with her head turned towards them with a stern look.

They left in a hurry and gave up ghost hunting.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Isn't it funny that "ghost hunters" never really expect to see any ghosts?

I'm sure that scared the crap out of them. Well, at least it wasn't a wasted trip and he'll have a story to tell his grandchildren someday.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I been getting attacked by paranormal activity for a long time now.

I would notice dust flying into my forehead. And then puss filled bumps occur on the spots where this plague type dust lands.

I would notice the teleportation of water into my bladder, to get me to have to pee when I normally shouldn't have to.

I would notice areas on my face where something from out the clear blue kind of bleached my skin, particularly around my mouth. Making it lighter than the rest of my skin. And there would be this slight burning sensation accompanying this when it first shows up.

There are other kinds of attacks I'd notice, too. One where something paranormal makes me real dizzy.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

You must be extremely "sensitive" to be able to SEE these things.

Lots of people report feeling dizzy and sick to their stomach when something evil from the other side is around.
Could it be caused from EMPs, or have a scientific explanation? Possibly, but I wouldn't know how to explain it.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735
Hi sled 735,
This isn't a personal experience, but by a ghost hunter friend, he was freaked out by the property on link, that he visited some years ago and got pushed and poked!
It is now on the market for 1.75 million pound, it gives me the creeps, if i had the money, i wouldn't buy it, but perhaps i'm a wimp in my old age LOL.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
a reply to: sled735
Hi sled 735,
This isn't a personal experience, but by a ghost hunter friend, he was freaked out by the property on link, that he visited some years ago and got pushed and poked!
It is now on the market for 1.75 million pound, it gives me the creeps, if i had the money, i wouldn't buy it, but perhaps i'm a wimp in my old age LOL.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I'm sure that was a beautiful place at one time. Too bad people neglected it. However, if it is as haunted as reported, I don't blame people for not wanting to buy it.

I see you found my paranormal thread. I hope you enjoy reading through the many fantastic stories told here. It will give you something to do for the next year.

Thanks for sharing here. Take care.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So if everybody remembers my story, just had something happen last night. We havent had any activity happen in awhile now. Like just nothing atleast that I could see. Anyway my nephews girlfriend came over to help with thanksgiving dinner, and she brought 2 of her kids. one is like 13 and the other 3 or 4. Last night the 3 year old said he saw a scary man with black arms downstairs.

They dont know the story of the house and the activity that we have had. So its interesting to get like a second opinion that something is actually here.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

Wow! Than you for sharing. If you do not mind answering questions, here are mine: Was the child frighrened, or just curious about a new "person"? Did anyone else notice anything unusual? I am always interested in hearing about experiences directly from those involved.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Pillywiggin

yeah he seemed scared, but I've lived in this house since like 1986 and the first like 5 years or so we had weird things happen, and the first night here I was 6 or 7 and I saw a black figure walk from the hallway into my room and disappear out the wall. It was at midnight and the only reason I know that is because our grandfather clock struck 12 times.

I know we have 2 ghosts, one male, one female. most of the activity I think now is downstairs cause nothing really happens upstairs, but have had stories from people staying downstairs. I dont think it's evil as honestly it hasnt done anything bad I dont think.

top topics

<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join