It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Hey thanks. Back in 2003 I had a muscle biopsy performed to confirm that I have a mitochondrial disorder. The reason for the test was that my Cpk value was 1100; extremely elevated. It was confirmed by The Cleveland Clinic and other institutions that I am missing part of my DNA and had been since birth. In brief my body has difficulty digesting protein. My Uric acid is also high. My brother asked me to take a 3rd test from another organization just to see what the results are. I will and report on it.

As far as the white object goes it did seem to have its own atmosphere around it and we watched it for almost 75 minutes. I took several pics and yes they are the typical out of focus, blurry UFO junk we always see. We have no clue as to whether its alien or man made. It was just a strange bright white object. The zig zag multi-color flashing objects were bizarre. If all are man made then our military has some cool toys.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

In your previous post you said, "I have had no other experiences other than sleep paralysis and seeing the "presence".

I meant to ask before what exactly is this "presence" you saw?

I believe ETs, or maybe even our own military, have technology that can paralyze us when we sleep, or just before going to sleep. If it's our militery, they may be using mind control tech to scare people to do some type of brain experiment. Who knows? I've heard about some really strange things they've done. Research MKUltra if you haven't heard of it.

If it's ETs, I think they do it because they feed off our fear (certain races). There is a scientific explanation for what causes sleep paralysis, but I don't think it's always just our brain causing it.

Part of your DNA missing since birth?
Sounds like they got to you right away. They've been tracking you ever since, you know this, right?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The "presence" is usually an object of what I perceive as evil. Its is a hooded black-grey being about 6' to 7' in height. Cannot see a face nor tell what sex it is. It typically is in the doorway in one corner of the bedroom. It does not move towards me nor around the room. I interpret that it is just staring at me even though it has no eyes.

Update: OK so since I started responding to this thread I had sleep paralysis last night. Why wife had to shake me to wake me up. However its not the hooded black-grey "presence". It was a brilliant white floating symbol. It just started appearing in my dreams for the first time in my life, within the last several days. Its so complex I cant even remember the design. All I can recall is that its always on the right side around 75 degrees up floating in air. It is also tilted right at about that same angle. I am pissed that I could not remember the shape so I could draw it an do research.

Tracking me? LOL. For what? To harvest my 88 percentile IQ spermies. Nah they would want my bro. He's in Mensa International.

As a side note. I never was overtly religious but do consider the possibilities of alt science. For example; I believe that we live on after death on earth in the form of pure energy. My first and only encounter was when my father in law passed. We went to his home to secure it within 3 hours after he passed. We were then eating lunch and I felt this crazy energy inside me. I then asked one sister in law WTH and she said that its "dad" and that hes not aware that he has died and he doesn't know where he is. She said that she felt it also. At that we would go back and forth as to are you feeling the energy. It was only that day and in his home. Never happened again. The sister in law knew about the energy as she lost her husband at 39 and she said that she experiences his energy often. Hmmm.

edit on 3-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added paragraph on energy

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Have you ever tried to communicate with the hooded being? I seem to recall someone saying they saw something similar and asked it what it was doing there. It seemed shocked that the person could see it, and it vanished.
Others have reported that what they saw told them telepathically that it was the guardian; the gatekeeper. Could it be guarding the gate to other dimensions we aren't allowed to enter while we're in this strange state of mind?
Again, others say they are in such fear from what they see that they can't even think; their only thoughts are of extreme fear from the evil they feel from this "presence".
A friend told me he was practicing astral projection when he saw the hooded being you described. He approached it with a curiosity instead of fear, and it vanished. He then went on to explore places unimaginable.

I tend to think these beings are there to test us. If we go into the astral plane with fear, we're going to have a very bad trip, and maybe even meet up with some "demons". They are there to stop us if we show fear, but if we approach them with curiosity like my friend, without fear, then the gate is opened to explore.

Interesting, now that you've brought this to the surface of your thoughts, you are seeing a white symbol. I think this is something letting you know you are protected from any evil that tries to get to you.
I would also be interested in the shape of the symbol. Also, it being on the right side of your bed tells me it's good. Bad things appear on the left, usually. Do you recall if you knew what it represented while you slept? Like in dreams, we know things that we forget after waking. It could have been a form of communication from your Canine ET brothers that you would understand.

As for the tracking, they would be tracking you just to study how you do in life on Earth without a percentage of the DNA they took from you at birth. It wouldn't even have to be "them" that did it.
May I ask if anyone connected to you worked in the military, or any type of lab when you were born? There are many programs that exist that could be involved in studying you as an experiment. You wouldn't even know it.

Like you, I believe we live on as some form of energy after we shed the physical body. I was raised in a Christian home, and think some of the teachings are true, but some have been twisted to misinform us. I won't say what I believe beyond that. Every time I think I have my mind made up, something comes to my attention that changes it. I do believe in reincarnation though, and I believe in karma. Thus, the golden rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Bad karma can be a B*tch!

I've also had communication from loved ones after their passing. I have a few different stories spread through this thread involving different people, so I know what you mean when you say you felt his energy. I believe they can be with us anytime we need them, and they let us know when they're around by leaving subtle clues. Some people miss the "clues" because they're not paying attention.

Let us know if anything new happens, or if you wish to discuss things further. I'm a real good listener.

edit on 1/3/2019 by sled735 because: addition

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

No I have never tried to communicate with Hoodie. I am in fear of it. The white symbol just began appearing since Christmas. I hope I see it again as I would like to research what it is. I am the only one in my family with this blood DNA thing. My Doctor brother has also had the Hoodie in his dreams. Evidently Hoodie or "demons" were first documented in the mid 500AD time period in China. Not everyone sees them and many people simply do not dream nor remember their dreams.

Military. You may be onto something. I as the oldest sibling I exhibit many traits of my father. He was in the Air National Guard when I was born and he remained in the Air National Guard for many years. The physician who delivered me was my primary doctor until the age of 9 and he was a personal friend of my father and in the same Air National Guard unit as my father. He was the Surgeon for that Air National Guard group or unit. That period was when the USA DOD was doing all sorts of experiments on citizens according to numerous reports and FOI disclosures. Now you have my wheels turning as he was not just a General Practitioner. He also was a Surgeon.

Hmm. This could get interesting.

edit on 4-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 4-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Glad I was able to open a door for you to research and possibly get some answers. I don't expect them to come out and admit to you that they used you in an experiment, they might even feel threatened, so just be careful when going down that rabbit hole.

I would begin with the doctor. Who was he connected to? Research the hospital, his co-workers, owners of the hospital, follow the money, military leaders in office, etc. Basically, anything and everything connected to this hospital and doctor.

This may end up taking some time. If you find any answers, please let me know. You can PM me if you don't feel safe about making it public.

On the other hand, you might feel safer to just leave it alone. But, I can just about guarantee they are still watching you. If it is true, you will be a life-long experiment they follow.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

its fear that attract these thing according to Arianna Grande
www.huffingtonpost.com...
"I’ve had a ghost/demon experience. We were in Kansas City a few weeks ago and went to this haunted castle and were so excited. The next night we wanted to go to Stull Cemetery, which is known as one of the seven gates to hell on Earth.

I felt this sick, overwhelming feeling of negativity over the whole car and we smelled sulfur, which is the sign of a demon, and there was a fly in the car randomly, which is another sign of a demon. I was like, “This is scary, let’s leave.” I rolled down the window before we left and said, “We apologize. We didn’t mean to disrupt your peace.” Then I took a picture and there are three super distinct faces in the picture — they’re faces of textbook demons.

I was going to sleep about two weeks ago. I had just gotten off the phone and as soon as I closed my eyes I heard this really loud rumble right by my head. When I opened my eyes it stopped immediately, but when I closed my eyes it started again with whispers. Every time I closed my eyes I started seeing these really disturbing images with, like, red shapes. Then I opened my eyes and got back on the phone and was like, “I’m really scared and I don’t want to go to bed tonight.” And then I scooched over to the left side of my bed, because that’s where the best service is in my room, and there was this massive black matter.

It was like a cloud of something black right next to me. I started crying. I was on the phone like, “What do I do, what do I do?” and they said, “Tell it to eff off.” I thought, I’m not going to do that. It’s going to upset it, so I’m just going to chill and not feed into it because all it wants is fear. It feeds on fear. I watched it move to the front of my bed and then I fell asleep on the phone. I woke up and it was gone.

Perhaps even weirder, Grande is not the first pop star to open up about such experiences. Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato have all confessed to encounters with the other realm. (Though their stories consist of ghosts and haunted houses, not so much malevolent demons.)I’ve had a ghost/demon experience. We were in Kansas City a few weeks ago and went to this haunted castle and were so excited. The next night we wanted to go to Stull Cemetery, which is known as one of the seven gates to hell on Earth.

I felt this sick, overwhelming feeling of negativity over the whole car and we smelled sulfur, which is the sign of a demon, and there was a fly in the car randomly, which is another sign of a demon. I was like, “This is scary, let’s leave.” I rolled down the window before we left and said, “We apologize. We didn’t mean to disrupt your peace.” Then I took a picture and there are three super distinct faces in the picture — they’re faces of textbook demons.

I was going to sleep about two weeks ago. I had just gotten off the phone and as soon as I closed my eyes I heard this really loud rumble right by my head. When I opened my eyes it stopped immediately, but when I closed my eyes it started again with whispers. Every time I closed my eyes I started seeing these really disturbing images with, like, red shapes. Then I opened my eyes and got back on the phone and was like, “I’m really scared and I don’t want to go to bed tonight.” And then I scooched over to the left side of my bed, because that’s where the best service is in my room, and there was this massive black matter.

It was like a cloud of something black right next to me. I started crying. I was on the phone like, “What do I do, what do I do?” and they said, “Tell it to eff off.” I thought, I’m not going to do that. It’s going to upset it, so I’m just going to chill and not feed into it because all it wants is fear. It feeds on fear. I watched it move to the front of my bed and then I fell asleep on the phone. I woke up and it was gone.

Perhaps even weirder, Grande is not the first pop star to open up about such experiences. Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato have all confessed to encounters with the other realm. (Though their stories consist of ghosts and haunted houses, not so much malevolent demons.)"

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

"I’ve had a ghost/demon experience. We were in Kansas City a few weeks ago and went to this haunted castle and were so excited. The next night we wanted to go to Stull Cemetery, which is known as one of the seven gates to hell on Earth

Oh my! I keep telling people who have never had an experience that this isn't something to play around with; it's not a game. Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

It appears you did.

Please keep us updated.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Thanks. All I know that as a kid I used to have dreams about the Wicked Witch in the Wiz of Oz. One night as a teen she returned. In the dream I said to her your not real and she NEVER returned again and I never had that dream again. The Hoodie is beyond that such that as an adult it scares the carp outta me.

What is weird is that first reports of Hoodie were back in China in or around 550AD. So fast forward to all the priests buggering little boys. Since they are "men of the cloth" and they are doing this you really have to wonder as to whom they worship. I would like to know if Hoodie visits them.

Grande is a hottie. Miley used to be but then went skank and now is coming back around almost full circle. Interesting

edit on 5-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So I was born with a hole in my heart. My name means whole heartedly. Nobody was aware of this until I had open heart surgery at the age of 2. I almost died at birth from group B strep. I am well versed in the occult. Psychic phenomenon i am no stranger to. Everything from 3rd eye meditation to astral projection and tarot cards. I have always had demons around me and angels. I can tell you when they are near. So much high strangeness that it's only by the grace of God that I am still here.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquaAscending
So I was born with a hole in my heart. My name means whole heartedly. Nobody was aware of this until I had open heart surgery at the age of 2. I almost died at birth from group B strep. I am well versed in the occult. Psychic phenomenon i am no stranger to. Everything from 3rd eye meditation to astral projection and tarot cards. I have always had demons around me and angels. I can tell you when they are near. So much high strangeness that it's only by the grace of God that I am still here.

Welcome to my thread AA. I would love to hear more from you. Any experiences you'd be willing to share?

What did you experience when astral projecting? What did you see? How did you first accomplish this? Anything else you would like to share is also welcome. Maybe you could help educate some here in how to deal with the beings they meet when having sleep paralysis?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They say the veil is thinning, and we are able to manifest our thoughts into reality at a much quicker pace. I believe this. I've noticed a few things in just the past few months.

One example, over the holidays I was addressing Christmas cards to a few out-of-town friends and wished I had some of those little labels I used to get in the mail that had my return address on them; I hadn't received any in several years. So yesterday I open the mail box and there is a letter with all those little return address labels on it for me.
All I could do was smile and say thank you to the universe.

Has anyone else noticed this in your life?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Since you didn't respond to my message relating to my encounter with the female demon on 08Jan18 in which I gave she [it] a freaking beat down with my fist and was able to awaken myself from my sleep paralysis, I'll respond to your Astral Projection question. Based on what I read after your above post [posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:16 AM] it appears that Astral Projection is referenced in the Bible and is actually regarded as Satanic. So why would I want to join or hook up with that dude? As I wrote previously. I am not meek nor overly religious but I do cover my bets. So in the case of whom I support; God or Satan I take Gods side as I do believe in good. Isn't it strange that for the 1st time in my life I was able to break from sleep paralysis while asleep and beat the sheet out of that female demon while just several days prior a white floating symbol appeared in my same sleep paralysis state just several days prior. Hmm.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Since you didn't respond to my message relating to my encounter with the female demon on 08Jan18 in which I gave she [it] a freaking beat down with my fist and was able to awaken myself from my sleep paralysis, I'll respond to your Astral Projection question. Based on what I read after your above post [posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:16 AM] it appears that Astral Projection is referenced in the Bible and is actually regarded as Satanic. So why would I want to join or hook up with that dude? As I wrote previously. I am not meek nor overly religious but I do cover my bets. So in the case of whom I support; God or Satan I take Gods side as I do believe in good. Isn't it strange that for the 1st time in my life I was able to break from sleep paralysis while asleep and beat the sheet out of that female demon while just several days prior a white floating symbol appeared in my same sleep paralysis state just several days prior. Hmm.

Sorry, but I didn't receive any message from you. You are talking about a personal message, right? I don't see any post here from you on Jan. 8th, so I'm assuming that's what you meant. I just went and looked to make sure; nothing there.

Could you give me the bible verses where it says AP is Satanic? I'm not saying I agree, or disagree. Growing up in a Christian household, I know what you're saying. I have some thoughts on things being mistranslated when the Bible was changed to different languages. I go into this in depth in another one of my threads. It's not on topic for this one.

I will say I'm glad you were able to beat the demon up and free yourself, and I do think the white orb symbol probably had some influence in that.

I'm sorry, but I didn't get much sleep last night and my brain is shutting down, so I can't say much more now.

As for the message, maybe you should contact ATS support and ask why your messages aren't going through.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Agree with you on the withe symbol [orb]

Thanks SLED and yes, I kind of figured that my private message to you did not go through and it wasn't because I or you did something incorrect. Anyway I will get several of the actual references to the bible and let you read and ponder. Anyway I have felt great ever since my beat down of the female entity. I was able to push the entity back from me with my left hand on its head as it approached me on the left hand side of my bed. It got within 2' from me and was kind of hunched over. I then was able to land three full force punches to its face with my right hand fist. The blows we so hard that I awoke at 5:46AM to the 4th, 5th and 6th blows in which I was landing punches to my bed and covers. The thing came out from a closet at the front of the bed but my bedroom has no closets. My wife was already up at 5:30AM and on the treadmill. My punches were so full force such that I would have knocked out a human. They were rabbit punches at full speed and power. I now feel great and have my energy back. Not to say the darn thing will regroup and return. Hope not. FYI, I cannot find any information on this type of entity. The Hoodie is out their along with the female [Succubus] but she is not what I saw. Then again it had a veil over its face from the nose down just over the jaw. It also was wearing some stylish black but ugly grannie hat from the 1800's and a black balloon dress. Gee I hope the alphabet agencies don't use me for study as I am sure they have been studying this for years and who knows as I am just a rookie at this.

Isn't it weird that the Hoodie always appears during sleep paralysis among most people who experience sleep paralysis. This has evidently happened to people from all races in all countries and appears to have been first documented in China around 45 - 50AD. It seems to lend support to Adam and Eve as DNA transfer among our species is ongoing or something else.....

edit on 10-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typos - several

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

When I astral project whether it be spontaneous or consciously it can be kind of scary. It's something where one has to maintain their awareness but there are other beings trying to keep you from doing so. Both physical and spiritual in nature. I have had some very scary sleep paralysis experiences. Being unable to move..I have had some really cool ones too though. What most people don't know is that from a position of sleep paralysis one can very easily astral project if they remain calm..I really only let it happen spontaneously these days though. Lots of lucid and vivid dreams as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AquaAscending

Agree with what you are saying but I don't have the Chiclet's that you have. You are so much further down the road as I am. I am happy I was able to break the paralysis and do a smack down at least one time. Hope it turns out good for both of us.

Here's some other reference information:

But as in all things, it’s prudent here to make sure you’re informed before you pass judgment, and in this case that might mean reading — for instance — the work of David J. Hufford, the brilliant pioneer of sleep paralysis studies (and a professor of both humanistic medicine and religious studies in the Penn State and University of Pennsylvania systems). Among the several aspects of his work that are guaranteed to provoke a reaction deeper than a mere shrug are his findings that the phenomenology of the sleep paralysis experience

TDavid J. Hufford David is Professor and Director at the Doctors Kienle Center for Humanistic Medicine at the Penn State College of Medicine (Hershey), where he has appointments in Medical Humanities, Behavioral Science, and Family and Community Medicine. He is Adjunct Professor in the Program of Religious Studies at Penn and is currently providing leadership in an initiative to establish a center on Spirituality and Health in Penns School of Medicine. His primary research interests, which incorporate perspectives on applied folklore and theory, are in the areas of alternative health systems and folk belief and practice. His book, The Terror That Comes In The Night, explores the experiential basis for belief in the supernatural. Courses David teaches courses on the Ethnography of Belief, Folk and Unorthodox Health Systems, and Human Diversity in Healthcare. Contact Information 2nd Floor LH/6304 610-566-5837 [email protected]

edit on 10-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 10-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I do know the Bible teaches not to mess with the spiritual realm, but who wrote that? How do we know this was Jesus' message and not something added by the author?

I've researched where Jesus was during all those years that were omitted from the Bible, and it turns out he was studying with Mystics, Gurus, etc. He learned how to use his mind to manifest things into reality and how to perform "miracles". Not saying these things didn't come from God, because WE are God. We each have a spark of God inside us, and it's up to us to learn how to use it. I do believe in a one Creator of All. It gets complex as you research everything.

I think there is much to learn about the spiritual world that was/is forbidden to us by who wrote the Bible. Things were omitted on purpose because those in power didn't want the masses to realize the power they had inside themselves, so they simply sold us the lie that it was forbidden by The Almighty himself.

Jesus did say we would learn how to do what he did and much more, right? If he didn't want that, why would he say it?

I think what each individual experiences during astral travel is based on where their soul is on it's path of learning. If your heart is dark or needs to gain love, etc., you will have a bad experience, but if you are a loving, peaceful person, your experience will be better. Then you can go on from there and grow in wisdom.

This is my personal belief after years and years of research, both from hearing teachings from the church, and studying on my own in more of the mystical teachings.

We are all on different levels of understanding during our journey, so I realize others may disagree with me.

edit on 1/10/2019 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Well here's some but you are correct as its all left up for interpretation by others. But................

Yes. According to the Bible so-called astral projection is a sin. It would probably get lumped in under sorcery which is condemned by St. Paul in Galatians 5:20 and by St. John (quoting Jesus) in Revelation 21:8.

Here's direct from the Vatican:

gsearch.vatican.va... umenti&wc=200&wc_mc=1&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&ud=1&exclude_apps=1&filter=0&q=astral+projection

www.openbible.info...

15 Bible Verses about Astral Projection 2 Corinthians 12:1-4 ESV / 79 helpful votes I must go on boasting.
edit on 11-1-2019 by Waterglass because: I took out the main text as too many bites, left link for SLED

Here's another

biblereasons.com...

And another

www.quora.com...
edit on 11-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 11-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Here's the Vatican's Homepage

w2.vatican.va...

top topics