It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Reminds me of what my brothers ex told me once. She said that while doing her studies for a degree in psychology a ball or sometimes tube of light would appear in her dorm room. Suppousedly happened a couple of times until she decided to face it and say something along the lines of "Look I don't know what or who you are but you are not ment to be here".

a reply to: sled735

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: threepwood

Im glad someone mentioned "tubes", that is my experience. It is one of my first threads, with pics...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The story in a nutshell also explained in the thread...

I was cleaning out an old over-sized cradle (it burnt out the lamp it touched but I just flipped on the overhead).

Being creative and very proud of my find, i decided to take some pics with flash and lights off. Thats when i discovered the tubes and ghost.

I was not scared at all, actually very interesting to me for this was my first ghost encounter (although i couldnt see it with the naked eye, just thru flash photographs).

I ended up not wanting to keep it and kept it in my mom's garage for about a year and then taking it to a Karm store.

My psychic neighbor says his name is Herbert. she doesnt know how or why, she just saw the pic and said "herbert". She is for real so I have no reason to doubt her.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Huh... That's a pretty compelling photo you've got! It even has some features to it's face like a cheek, eyes, ear and a nose. To me it sort of looks like a man and not a baby? reply to: veracity

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: threepwood
Reminds me of what my brothers ex told me once. She said that while doing her studies for a degree in psychology a ball or sometimes tube of light would appear in her dorm room. Suppousedly happened a couple of times until she decided to face it and say something along the lines of "Look I don't know what or who you are but you are not ment to be here".

It's good to know I'm not alone. Thanks for letting me know.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: threepwood

Im glad someone mentioned "tubes", that is my experience. It is one of my first threads, with pics...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The story in a nutshell also explained in the thread...

I was cleaning out an old over-sized cradle (it burnt out the lamp it touched but I just flipped on the overhead).

Being creative and very proud of my find, i decided to take some pics with flash and lights off. Thats when i discovered the tubes and ghost.

I was not scared at all, actually very interesting to me for this was my first ghost encounter (although i couldnt see it with the naked eye, just thru flash photographs).

I ended up not wanting to keep it and kept it in my mom's garage for about a year and then taking it to a Karm store.

My psychic neighbor says his name is Herbert. she doesnt know how or why, she just saw the pic and said "herbert". She is for real so I have no reason to doubt her.

I remember reading a thread about those somewhere. Heck, it might even be on this thread. LOL
I think they call them rods.

Here is a story by someone else who has seen them: Flying Rods

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: threepwood
Huh... That's a pretty compelling photo you've got! It even has some features to it's face like a cheek, eyes, ear and a nose. To me it sort of looks like a man and not a baby? reply to: veracity

I do not see cheek, eyes, nose. can you enhance the photo and point them out?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I have heard of rods before but usually they are only 1 or 2 at a time. Theres hundreds in my pics.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
remenber the time i was slepping and i heard gibberish?
my geography teacher(who has an true haunted house) said it could be ahramaic

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

You don't? It's faint but I see them when I zoom in a little. I wish I could point them out to you but I don't have access to a computer for the time being...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
i lived in a house. every night you would hear something walking up and down the hall way starting around the same time.. you go look in the hall way and it stops, go back in your room and it starts again..

had a girlfriend who said ghost talk to here. once when i was with her i think i heard one my self which was crazy, about broke up with her after that cus it freaked me out, some strange stuff happened a few times at her place too.

i lived in another house that supposedly was haunted, the land lord said he has the house exercised or something like that. there were a few people renting rooms in that house, some of them claim they saw some stuff, one night i think i saw a ghost there but i was pretty drunk and maybe i was seeing things

those are the ones i can think of off the top of my head. so i have had a few ghost experiences

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dannylightning

Welcome to the thread Danny.

I appreciate getting new people on here. This thread is over 5 years old now, so I've met some interesting people through this place.

Why would you break up with someone just because they can hear a ghost speak? All it means is that she has the ability that some of us haven't learned to use yet. I do understand this is freaky for those who aren't used to it.

Ghosts/spirits are all around us, whether we can see and hear them or not.

Thanks for dropping in and sharing your experience with us.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
remenber the time i was slepping and i heard gibberish?
my geography teacher(who has an true haunted house) said it could be ahramaic

That seems to be what a lot of people hear.

Which language it is? No way to know, unless you speak it.

Any particular reason she thought it was Aramaic?

Interesting!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

the teacher is male
i dunno

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
now for something a bit funny that probally isnt paranormal but it would be very creepy if it is:

theres a very odd girl on my school ,she is unusually tall, only wears black, as an oodly pretty appearence,and one day when i was waiting for someone to pick me up, i saw that her mother looks nothing like her just reading your post gave me chills,though i find it amusing that the humanoids that i have trying to find for years are possibly right under my nose lol

makes a good twilight zone episode

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

So, she's an ET?

They're here, so it could be true.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

yup possibly yes,but the thing i have been looking for forever is right on my school? its hard to believe

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I read someone mention rods. I remember watching a tv show where someone found a way to record these flying rods even though they supposedly are in another dimension or invisible to our eyes. I prefer not to think about a number of insects or creatures scurrying about inside our homes with no pest control simply because we can't see or interact with them usually.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Rods don't exist its all due to shutter speed and frame rate of the cameras used to film them.

It's been shown on here many times.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Hello there wmd. Nice to see you here.

However, I have to disagree. I have seen some good, what I call evidence, that says these things are real, not just something caught because of shutter speed.
There was a really good thread here a few years back, but I don't remember the name to look it up.

I have to get ready to leave, or else I would spend some time trying to find some information on this.
Maybe later this evening when I return.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I'll start by posting this video, part 1. There are 4 parts in all, I think, that will come up at the end of this one.

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join