It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I had something weird going on with the power on an old vcr in that it was working until I looked behind it to look at the cables without moving anything and saw that it was not plugged in. Suddenly it had no power. I moved nothing. The plug had dust on the bottom of it where it would plug in at. I fell asleep the first time I thought about posting this and deleted my post a second time thinking surely this is not possible, I must have missed it but it bothers me because I saw nothing move and the cord extends almost 6 feet up. I don't see how it could come unplugged and not still be moving around in the split second after I noticed it had no power. The cord was just long enough to reach a multi strip outlet on the floor but not long enough to rest on the ground. Dust on the plug makes sense if I unplugged it a few months ago and forgot I unplugged it.

I think this feels like a glitch something is trying to make me forget about it kind of like other weird things in my past. Maybe if I leave the post I will forget about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
had one of those dreams today
dreamed of an S.E.T.I antenna emiting strange sounds,scaring a lot of people,when they looked on the data they saw an bunch of strange green lines
welp,its gonna be one of "those" days -_-

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Anyone ever use an app called ghost detector? Available for free for iPad.
I captured this screen image. I'm just wondering if anyone else has used the app and captured the same image. I suspect it's fake but who knows? I may have been a pirate in a past life and this guy might have been one of my buddies.
Well I was going to upload a pic from my iPad but seem to be having some unknown issues.

edit on 1/7/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
Anyone ever use an app called ghost detector? Available for free for iPad.
I captured this screen image. I'm just wondering if anyone else has used the app and captured the same image. I suspect it's fake but who knows? I may have been a pirate in a past life and this guy might have been one of my buddies.
Well I was going to upload a pic from my iPad but seem to be having some unknown issues.

I believe my friend has one on her phone, but it shows up as words, not pictures. She has received some words that went right along with what she was thinking or doing at the time. How can that happen if it's all a set up?

I am skeptical about the ghost app pictures. That WOULD be too easy to manipulate into a photo I think.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm skeptical about the app as well. I turned it on tonight to see if I would hear the same words and screen capture the same pics. It was almost completely quiet. I finally heard something but couldn't make it out. Captured a creepy looking image of a skeleton face. Not the same as the other night but just the fact that images are popping up on occasion makes me wonder or think it's all fake.

Oh the app is called ghost tool not ghost detector. I suspect it's fake but I guess it's too old an app or no one uses it here.
edit on 16/7/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So I had another death in the family within 4 years it's been my dad, mom, and now sister. Now nothing paranormal has happened here in awhile atleast that I have noticed and this has been awhile where nothing has happened. But at my sisters funeral I was told something that was interesting, I guess she saw both my mom and dad in the mirror a few weeks or so before she died.

She also told me on 2 occasions (before she died and was in the hospital obviously) that she saw a black shadow go into my room. I'm not sure who or what this black shadow is but I have seen it before and I did post about it here awhile ago.

One of my other sisters who was here against my wishes smudged the house with I think sage, I asked her not to as it would have awakened the spirits which it has not but that night I did have a nightmare and I forget what it was about but I do remember at the time I remembered it pretty well. I very very rarely have nightmares. I've maybe had 3 or 4 in the last 15 or 20 years. I do remember most of my dreams even if I forget them 20 or so minutes after I wake up.

I think the last nightmare I had, before this one of course was when my mom was in the hospital and was having trouble breathing as her lungs were shutting down, but I had a dream where she asked to end it, and the nurse messed up and when they turned the oxygen off my mom was gasping for breath. I talked to the nurse the next day and made her assure me nothing that like that would happen. Unfortunately it happened exactly as I dreamed it and when I saw the nurse start to panick I had to leave the room.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

It's been reported by many who were close to death that they see loved ones who have already passed on. They (your mom and dad) were there waiting for her, to lead her to the other side. I hope this gives you some peace knowing they are together.

However, I do wish to give you my condolences. It's never easy losing a family member, even if we know they are going to a better place.

As for the shadow, I'd say it was the angel of death that was lurking there for her. I'd say he missed out on that one because your mom and dad were there to make sure her passing was protected by their guiding hands.

Yes, tell your sister not to do any more house cleansing, not unless she is sure to tell the good spirits they can stay. If she tells ALL of them to leave, you will be left unprotected from evil spirits that can come back in the future.

I'd say your dream was an astral journey into the future, maybe to prepare you for what was about to happen. It was real in your dream, just on a different timeline, and then you experienced it in this one.

Good to see you Sandman. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I'd say your dream was an astral journey into the future, maybe to prepare you for what was about to happen. It was real in your dream, just on a different timeline, and then you experienced it in this one.

Good to see you Sandman. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

I sometimes can tell when something is going to happen before it does. I can't control it but it does happen from time to time. And I think this is what it was.

Thanks, yeah it sucks. My dad passing was expected as he had been sick for a long time. My moms and sisters were not expected and happened pretty fast.

I don't think it was the angel of death as when I was 6 or 7 I saw it in my house and that was about 30 years ago. And you probably don't remember the story but it fit the shadow person description to a T. But what it did the first time I saw it was walk through the hallway, enter my room, walk across the floor of my room, in front of a mirror, and then exit through the wall.

I was so scared I didnt sleep in my room for like 2 or 3 years after.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Okay. Yes, that does sound more like a shadow person. They are very dangerous, and can cause all kinds of bad health in people over a certain amount of time. They drain a person's energy while they sleep, and their health starts to decline from there.
It sounds like it has attached itself to one of your family members. Don't worry about your sister though; your parents were their to protect her as she passed.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Just going to document this little tid bit here for future reference.

I often think I might have a ghost in my computer because of all the strange words that come up that I know I didn't type.
Happens very often. No, I don't have auto correct on my desktop.

This evening I had something in the oven and had the timer set. When the alarm sounded, I went to reach for the oven dial to turn it off, but it had already been turned off. No one else was around that could have done it.

Ghost?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

No way to say with just one occurrence.
Now if lots of things start turning on and off,
well, you know..
lol

Maybe you will have a few more weird things happen to confirm it is or is not a spirit.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

No way to say with just one occurrence.
Now if lots of things start turning on and off,
well, you know..
lol

Maybe you will have a few more weird things happen to confirm it is or is not a spirit.

Things like the bathroom light flickering... again? Or, knocks on the wall? Or, seeing things move/float through the kitchen? Or, things disappearing that you just put down?

Yeah, things like that have been happening quite often; mostly the flashing lights.

It's good to see you DarkBlade. I made a post back in May, I think it was, to close this thread, but people keep posting, so... I'll just let it keep on until it stops by itself.

Like I said, I just wanted that information on file for myself to keep a record of 'my strange life'.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I've been touched and pushed and have definitely seen things, especially in the house I'm in at the moment. There is one particular window where something indistinguishable but definitely resembling a person goes past. There are other windows and doors on that side of the house but it only happens in that one.

I recently had to speak with a psychologist so I could be prescribed pain medication for my back and sort of joked about it and that I suspected people do experience things and don't say much because it doesn't seem like appropriate dinner conversation or something and he told me outright that he grew up in England and in a haunted house. We had a decent length discussion about his own experiences as well.

It definitely happens, I don't have an explanation but there's something out there alright.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
I've been touched and pushed and have definitely seen things, especially in the house I'm in at the moment. There is one particular window where something indistinguishable but definitely resembling a person goes past. There are other windows and doors on that side of the house but it only happens in that one.

I recently had to speak with a psychologist so I could be prescribed pain medication for my back and sort of joked about it and that I suspected people do experience things and don't say much because it doesn't seem like appropriate dinner conversation or something and he told me outright that he grew up in England and in a haunted house. We had a decent length discussion about his own experiences as well.

It definitely happens, I don't have an explanation but there's something out there alright.

Thanks for posting.

I would be very reluctant to tell anything about my paranormal experiences to a psychologist; I'd be afraid they would want me to go on medication.

Good thing you lucked up and got one that knows weird things do happen that can't be explained as "normal".

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Your thread has a life of it's own.

Until it hits the post limit...

*twitch*

I have not had any paranormal events in a little while.
To busy with work to pay attention to anything.

The place that we just bought had something moving around in it when we first got here, but it seemed to leave with the former owners. There was about a week where we all had to stay here together and it was moving around then, but is gone now. Just a shadow out of the corner of your eye moving around, but everyone saw it.

The former owners knew and thought it might be connected to the place, but I am pretty certain it is connected to them because it is gone now that they are.

Is good to see you too.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yes, lots.

From 2007 when my friend passed to 2012 i went through an intense gauntlet of experiences ranging from UFO sightings, witnessing possession, coincidences out the ass, other synchronicities, manifestation, and much more.

It culminated one night when my ex gf and i were confronted by "something". To put it bluntly, it wasnt human. I moved away the next day and tht night our next door neighbors house burned to the ground.

I incurred severe psychological trauma from all of it. Only in the last year my flashbcks and suffering have let up.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

That's quite interesting, keep us posted I'd be keen to know if things stay quiet!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I am so sorry to hear of your losses,my sympathy,i send you a hug.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Hii Sled
I hope this thread never ends-and i don't think it will,even if it slows down a bit sometimes.Things have been quiet in my own life,re this type of thing.Just some synchronicities.I love listening to Creepypastas on YT every night while i make digital art,and so often lately,for instance i will be clicking on a png element for an artwork im planning,say eg. a star and the moment i right click to save,the narrator says the word "star".Been happening so often lately. I hope you and yours are well and fine,best wishes,hug to you

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Because I have never had a paranormal experience, I am very curious about them. For those who have experienced being touched, did you think the touch was a malicious attempt to hurt you or just a means of getting attention? My curiosity does not mean I want an experience, though. I think it would scare me.

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join