It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I don't know if these would be considered "paranormal", but I will share my odd experiences that happened a few years ago, all within 2 months, and the only I've ever had.

1. I was taking garbage out to the dumpster between 12-1 am. I saw a "UFO", it was a bright light approximately 4X as big and bright as any star. If stars were normal light color, this was LED type light. It came out from the trees, then went all the way across the sky and disappeared over the other tree line in 3-4 seconds. I know it wasn't a plane, helicopter, meteor etc. I don't know what it was.

2. A few weeks later I was at the computer. My kitchen lights went out (the computer was maybe 5 ft in front of the kitchen, facing the opposite direction). I turned in my chair to see what happened, in the kitchen window were two small bright lights flashing on/off back and forth - if we consider the color of normal lights, these again were LED bright. I don't know how long I sat and watched them, 30 seconds, 10 minutes, I wanted to get up and move closer to inspect them, but I was basically frozen, out of fear, amazement, I don't know. Eventually the lights went away, and a couple seconds after that the kitchen lights came back on.

3. A few weeks later, I was researching aliens/Jesus connections etc. (I'm not religious, but interested in the topic). I was taking a piss before I went to bed and I said to myself, if I ever get abducted, I'm going to pray to Jesus (even though I'm not Christian), I figured it would be worth a shot to keep from getting probed - I had read sometimes that worked? 100% Truth, later that night when I was sleeping, I woke up with sleep paralysis, the first time, and only time in my life. It felt like an evil was trying to steal my soul, and for some reason, without even thinking, I yelled (though it barely came out as a whisper), "Jesus save me!" Immediately the "evil" disappeared, and I was quickly at peace. A minute later I was back to sleep. Now I'm not a religious man, but needless to say, when I woke up the next morning and remembered what had happened, I was totally mind F'd.

This all happened about 4 years ago, and I haven't had anything weird happen before that or since. I don't know what, if anything, was happening with me over those 2 months, but it has definitely messed with my mind, and made me question many things. Anyone who can shed some light or info on what happened, or even what I imagined happened, I would be grateful.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
I'm amazed this thread is still alive, after not posting in it after a couple years. I like your new background image on your profile Sled, how have you all been.

Hello AnuTyr. Long time, no see.

I remember your name, but it's been so long, and so many others have posted since you were here, I'm having a hard time remembering your experiences. I'll have to go back and look when I get time. There is so much here, my brain can't contain it all to remember who is who. LOL

Yes, we are still here. Seems that the paranormal never dies. (Pun intended. Ha!)
I'll stay until the thread ends at page 400. Once there, the MODS said it will have to end. I could always start another one, but I think I'm satisfied with what I have here.

Good to see you again. Thanks for popping in and saying hello.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Welcome to the thread TruMcCarthy.

I've seen UFOs my entire life, so I'm very familiar with the subject.
There are many types of beings out there. Some appear as energetic balls of light, as you described you saw in your kitchen window. And, I'm thinking that because you saw their ship earlier, you "connected" with them telepathically, even though you weren't aware you did... THEY were aware.

They came back later to check you out; that's when the lights went out. They affect electricity and other electronics caused by the energy field they emit. I'm no scientist, so I can't articulate into words how that works, but I know.
When they left, the lights came back on because the electronics that make the lights work was no longer affected by them.

I also think they came back that night to try to take you to their ship, but the mind is a powerful thing. Humans have a very strong ability that most people don't realize they have. Calling on Jesus gave you the confidence and hope that you would be protected, and you were. It's like putting a force field around yourself that keeps others out.
I won't say it wasn't Jesus, or some spiritual helper who came to your defense, because that does happen too.
My guardian angel helped me many times when I called for them.

I'm quite sure this was an attempted abduction. It doesn't mean they were bad, but I think we all react in a state of fear when we are faced with the unknown. Some people report having great experiences with their visits, but others... not so much. It would be great if they would tell us before hand what their intentions are, right? LOL

Thank you for coming on the thread. Let us know if anything else happens. Hopefully, it won't.

Just a quick note... If you ever see balls of light that are blue, I'm pretty sure they are the good guys.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've read through most of this thread over the last few months, figured I'd share an experience I had unlike anything else I've read here.
I was staying at my parents cottage (really more of a summer house as it was part of a subdivision style development on what used to be a farm and apple orchard). Was up there on the the Friday night with one friend, had another couple coming the next day. We decided to consume a moderate dose of some fungi of the magical variety, but that still doesn't explain what happened. As we had done several times before we went for a 'walk and talk' at night.
As we were walking back to the house from the lake we took a trail that ran behind some of the older houses That would have been there before the rest of the property was developed. On our left were the backyards of some houses, on the right was a scraggly woodland.

As we were walking, we both stopped at the same time, looked at eachother, and had a 'do you see that too?' moment, first just a look, and then verbally confirming it. What we saw was like a large spiderweb across the trail, probably 8 feet wide and 6 feet high, sitting a foot or two above the ground. It seemed to be made of rainbow coloured 'dark light', as if the light was seen through smoky glass of variable opacity. The light/dark pattern wasn't fixed, as the colours would slowly shift and move around.

He said, "what do we do? Should we go through it? Turn around?" I took a second to consider our options. Looked at the web for a second, and wasn't sure if I wanted to walk through it. Then looked to my left at the backyards, which felt a little creepy. Turned my head a bit further to look behind me, which gave me an even creepier vibe. After that, turning around felt like a very bad option. Cutting into the trees to bypass it and keep moving forward seemed like an even worse option. I just said "let's go" and quickly walked forward through the web. Felt a slight 'popping' sensation as we walked through, and didn't feel comfortable until we got close to the house again. I did not look back at all after going through the web because it just felt like a bad idea to do so.

Anybody ever experience something like this? Any ideas what the web was? In a different spot we had done the same things and walked through plenty of perfectly normal spiderwebs without seeing something similar. While the hallucinogen may have opened us up to seeing the web, I don't think it is the real explanation, as it was unlike the usual mild distortions and textural effects that I normally experience.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ApisM

Welcome to the thread Apism.

I can't say for sure if you were affected by the fungi, or not. All I can say, growing up in a dense forest myself, is that there are some really big spiderwebs out in the woods. It could have been the way the light was hitting it and the fungi combined that made it appear to you that way.
Instead of walking through it, why didn't you get a stick and knock it down first? My fear would have come from wondering where the spider was that built the web once I walked through it!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah, nothing makes webs that big in my area, and it was seen by 2 observers with a foot difference in height, and 2-3 feet apart from each other, so I figured it wasn't a light source issue.
Didn't investigate more because i had a strong GTFO type of feeling.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thanks for the response, though I'm hoping it wasn't an abduction scenario, and it was just my mind going paranoid over natural occurrences that I just can't explain. I haven't had anything strange happen since, or before, but definitely in that 1-2 month period it seemed something weird was occurring. Whatever it was, it seems to be long over, so it's more of a source of fascination for me rather than worry or fear.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ApisM

The rainbow effect you experienced definitely suggests some kind of continuum.
Years ago I was asked to take a long battery of psychological tests that took several hours.

I met with the director of psyops immediately afterwards with my head fully primed from the test questions.
He had this concerned look on his face and the first thing he said was "you must have taken these before"?
I had scribbled a few names in the margins of the test pages next to the test questions.

Then he wanted to talk about my experiences in "prison"?

The company administering the tests was a financial institution so I had some non secateurs of a Nanny being blown up against a gate somewhere that I obviously couldn't share. I just said I had never been convicted of any criminal activity.
Your spider web analogy is probably closer to actual experience.

Finally after a long silence the director announced that I was "done".

That made me feel like a piece of ham.

As for the smoke attenuation.
I bought some glass some years ago that was previously owned by Miles Davis.
Miles didn't know the the glass history when someone asked him about it.

edit on 31-1-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Bump! Can't let my baby go down the drain!

How's everyone? Any stories you'd like to share here?

Things have been quite here at home, more than usual. I'm not use to this.

Here is a video of over 5 hours of ghost stories for all you paranormal lovers out there.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Paranormal constitutes anything that's other that "normal." Paranormal is really just a catchword for the unexplained. Yeah, I'd say your experience fits that bill.
edit on 11-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the ghost stories, I will watch some night when I'm home alone

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hi all, i just stumbled across this thread, and have subscribed so i can read it in full over time, in the mean time i thought i would share a few real experiences i have had.

My first memory of anything paranormal was as a 7/8 year old child, where we lived used to be some kind of church/housing for monks going backs a very long time.

I had lived there for all my childhood up to the age of about 18 tears old, and you get to find out a bit of the area you live in over time.

Anyway it was knowing all these facts about the area i lived on that i was able to piece together the events that happened to me as a kid.

Where we lived was like a cul de sac, once you came into the area where there are several medium sized blocks of flats, there was only one entrance and exit which was the same area.

As kids we would play across the whole area that was closed off from the main roads, so all in all it was great as a kid playing around the wooded area, and large space available to us.

On one occasion as we was messing around, i noticed a figure standing about 30ft away roughly, just dressed in a grey overall with a hood over his head, when i say over all imagine just a grey piece of material wrapped in a way that it stays on the body, to me now it would look exactly like a monk from century's ago.

I couldn't see his face, and as a kid couldn't comprehend what i was seeing, just some strange person watching us play.
I didn't say anything to the other kids as i look at him confused, but when he noticed i was looking at him, he looked towards me, my next memory is looking at the kids i was playing with, feeling bemused i guess.

I turned again and looked at the figure, only this time he was literally running off really fast, away from us, into some undergrowth, i noted he had no shoes on (bare feet) with just this gown and hood covering his face/head.

I remember telling the others what i had saw, and we all ran towards the area where he had run off into, and we couldn't see anyone, bare in mind this is closed off private land so where he ran off into he would of not been able to physically get out.

At the time i disregarded it as just some strange man as you do.

Then came the scariest night of my life as a kid, its strange because i remember these two memory's very very much, even to this day, im 40 this year.

The "dream" i know people here would say is the typical sleep paralysis, and maybe it was, but the fact it happened at the same time in my life, probably that night, makes me link the two together.

Whoever this was, was obviously pissed off at me and made it clear.

That night as i slept, i remember seeing a black mass slowly form in the corner of my room, kind of morphing, and a complete black, as black as can be.

Im unable to move, and completely #ting myself, naturally. lol

The rest is a little bit more sketchy as the years go by and memories slowly fade, but it was like he was angry i saw him, none of the other kids saw him, but i did, and i remember when he looked at me that day it was as if he was surprised i could see him.

The last memory of that experience in my bedroom, was waking up, and feeling this massive massive feeling i had lost something, like i was missing something, that he or whatever he was took something from me.

I wasnt religious growing up but in my later life became a catholic and i know there are a lot of people who dont like religion at all but for me it helped.

I always believed in God, and decided to be come a catholic, and i feel this has healed my soul too, as i have had a fair share of inner demons to deal with in my life.

Im in a good place now, and there was another experience, but i didnt realise i would write so much in this first post, so maybe i will post the other one later on.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Denied

Welcome to the thread Denied.

How in the world have you been a member this long and not seen this thread? LOL
Anyway, I'm glad you found us now.

Yeah, that sounds like you saw someone you shouldn't have seen. Some kids are more psychic that others and see things others don't.

I have said many times, I do accept that there is a scientific explanation for sleep paralysis, but I also believe a lot of what people experience is REAL... from another dimension. And, as you stated, I think your experience was real, based in the time frame of your experiences.

Many people have found peace in religion. If that's what helps you, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks!
I find comfort by calling on my guardian angels and spirit guides... whatever works, works.

Thanks for sharing with us. We look forward to hearing more from you.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Okay, my ghost may be back... the one who likes to hide things from me.

Last night I was looking for a certain cooking utensil in the kitchen. I looked everywhere, even in the dish drain.
I finally got frustrated and gave up.

Later on that evening I went to the kitchen to get a drink and the utensil was staring me in the face, right there in plain view on top of all the other dishes in the dish drain!

Now, you may say there is a neurological explanation, but I promise you, if it had been there earlier, I would have seen it; it was sticking out like a sore thumb!

If you have read through this thread, you have seen many posts about the ghost that used to take my things from the kitchen, even food. LOL That hasn't happened in awhile now, until last night.

Activity may be about to pick up again. I'll keep you posted.

Have any of you newer people on the thread had this happen to you?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Oh yeah. While at school, I couldn't find my boots one morning.

I don't lose things period, and I had a locker where I kept them, that was padlocked. I checked that locker twice, relocked it. The RA came in seconds after, asked me to recheck the locker, and there they were, my roommate and I couldn't believe it.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ok this is gonna be long and i dont think its paranormal but still very odd and also i have already posted my experiences here some time ago
first i have three basical types of dreams:
1:me doing minimalistic things:this is normal
2:surreal dreams that are impossible to understand: again normal
and now things get interesting:
3:very odd dreams where it semns i am on an alternate reality of my very small town those are oddly congruent and always semns to "open a door" to more surreal dreams
some examples:1:im am on a location wich for some reason i think its my school despite it obviously dont being,there are wooden panels on the wall and a small indoor water fountain ,there is also a VERY big panoramic window(wich has a view of an odd city with very big skyscrapers) and the most odd thing:a bunch of people cooking on eletrical ovens(!)
2:im on my classroom again on the school(the classroom itself is normal) but on the window we have i can see a bizzare view wich again isnt of my small town:a very simmetric landscape,a bunch of skyscrapers on both ends of the view(they look very weird like scifi citadels[!]), near them there are lush forests with a big lake on both(simetrical again) and on the center a very odd strucure:what looks like an big oil tank or a giant ufo with an lot of bright lights
3:this one isnt too detailled ,im on a old train when a flying saucer appers out of nowhere and fires an laser beam near the train,the train stops and then continues
thats it

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
My first paranormal experience I remember was when i was 4 years old, I saw a large bunch of orange orbs flying around my room,and I remember watching them almost in a trance---That night I had a dream of flying around in space looking at the planets in our solar system, then I pushed a lever and about 50 other planets suddenly appeared from nowhere.
I also had a lot of night terrors as a kid, I would wake up screaming my head off and then after 5 minutes i would have no memory of it.
When I was 16 I woke up and found out I couldn't move, I was frozen on my bed. I began panicking and struggled for a while (It seemed like forever) and it flashed white, and I saw a vision of a mountain, and water was coming from the sky, and the water rose and rose until the mountain was covered, then it flashed white again and I was able to move. I remember writing it down straight after it happened, I was pretty shocked that it had happened.
Another paranormal experience which happened last year; I was lying in bed, and began floating up and I floated through the roof and into a metallic type of disc (Ufo i guess?) and as soon as i got in there I blacked out.
I had a friend who died that night too, I found out the next day.

Other experiences include Precognition (Which i can't control so don't ask me to pick the lottery numbers)
Retrocognition
and Somatic hallucinations (hearing music, a voice)
Regarding the last one I'm not a schizophrenic/manic and not on Anti-Psychotics, I function quite well.

I have had a few other experiences with UFO's, but it's hard to explain...with these other experiences it's like my memory doesn't work properly, like i'm not quite sure it happened and it physically feels odd when I try and focus on it. Whereas the other ones I listed i'm 100% adamant they occurred.

If anyones had similar ones i'd like to hear it, particularly the orange orbs, they have intrigued me more than the others.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Welcome to the thread, Humanoidlord.

Your dream is among many who find themselves in a school during their sleep. It could be that you are being taken off world to attend classes for something you need to do here on Earth, or just for your own advanced learning.

There was a huge thread here a few years ago about this, and many people posted that they had been to that same class room during sleep.

Here is the title. Just post the title in the search bar if the link doesn't work.

The Mall World Universal University of Cosmic Knowledge and Learning Link to thread

Even my own personal friend that posted her "dream" here in this thread (somewhere) mentioned that while she was aboard a space craft one of the "occupants" exchanged recipes with her.

Maybe you are studying to be a cosmic chief.

Thanks for coming on and sharing your experiences.

edit on 2/28/2017 by sled735 because: Added Link

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

Welcome to the thread CC.

Your post reminds me of some things that I just watched on a video from a round table discussion of Super Soldiers. Do you know what a super soldier is? If not, I'll explain...

Super Soldiers are genetically engineered to be very strong, and able to do things the "normal" human can't do. They are used in all kinds of missions, both on Earth and on other planets. They have abilities such as Telepathy, Psychic, Precognitive, Clairvoyance, and other super mind powers they use in their "missions". Go type in Super Soldier on You Tube and all kinds of videos will come up.

There are a lot of star seeds that are being "activated" at this time through "dreams" and in other ways, as well.
We are at a time in history when the battle for our very survival is at hand. You may be a star seed.

Watch the video below, and others that James Rink has interviewed on his You Tube channel: Super Soldier Talk.
You might find that something strikes a chord in you.

And, here is the one I mentioned about the round table discussion:

Thanks for coming on the thread.

edit on 2/28/2017 by sled735 because: Added information

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

im not new on this thread if you go back a bit you will find my paranormal stories
never in my life i have had interest on cooking actually i have never cooked on my life,and i like to other people to cook for me, so i think you are wrong
one more detail:in all the dreams mentioned i never have seen aliens just normal humans,on the first dream it actually looked like i was on some sort of fast-food restaurant,becuse there were people serving what they cooked,very odd
oh and one more detail: again on the first dream there were no distinction between ovens and counters so it looked like they were cooking on plain counters(!),this is actually pretty similar to what paul simonton described on his humanoid encounter when they were cooking pancakes for him: www.ufoevidence.org...

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join