It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just wanted to say I'm still occasionally checking back here. It's just not every day or even every week. I haven't had anything paranormal to post about recently. I've been wondering how long that will last.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I always read new posts that gets posted here. Sometime I have nothing else to say except wow and just try and take in what people experience.
That slumped over angel reminds me of the description my aunts and relatives encountered in the backwoods of the rez. An exhausted angel encounter with weird incidents shortly after.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It's great to see this awesome thread still going- to me this an ATS classic that always give me a warm feeling round the heart to see
Hii Sled,i hope you are well and happy

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
This thread has lasted over 5 years, but is at the point where not enough people see it anymore to ask people to keep posting. When people post their experience, they want feedback, right? I think I'm the only one giving it at this point.

I'm going to let the thread die now, but before I do, I want to thank each and every member who had the nerve to come forward and share their experience with me and ATS (and the world of lurkers). Your stories were AWESOME!

I've learned so much by what has been shared in this thread, and I think it is the best source on the internet for where one can come to learn just about anything regarding the paranormal. This thread has it all, thanks to you.

It's been a great experience!

I hope each and every one of you have a great future and have learned how to handle your paranormal experiences with advice given in this thread, or just received some good therapy in being able to talk to others of like mind without ridicule.

I'll still be a member, so if there is anything I can offer to help you, just message me.

Thanks again, from the bottom of my heart!

Thanks guys/gals.

Just bringing this over to a new page where it will be seen. Seems the last post on the previous page is always missed.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi sled, awesome thread
Im not familiar with threads dying out. Does that mean we can still post here and you just won't be responding anymore or is this thread gonna get locked?

As for me I personally counted experiencing about 7 or 8 paranormal events. I think I posted a couple here. Four of the phenemon was experiences with UFO's and others are haunting and with skinwalkers on the rez. Not to mention many, many stories of, people I know personally or relatives, on the rez and elsewhere that have had encounters with weird entities or experiencing weird events.
edit on 18-5-2017 by wickd_waze because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze
Hi sled, awesome thread
Im not familiar with threads dying out. Does that mean we can still post here and you just won't be responding anymore or is this thread gonna get locked?

As for me I personally counted experiencing about 7 or 8 paranormal events. I think I posted a couple here. Four of the phenemon was experiences with UFO's and others are haunting and with skinwalkers on the rez. Not to mention many, many stories of, people I know personally or relatives, on the rez and elsewhere that have had encounters with weird entities or experiencing weird events.

Hi WW. No, it won't be locked until it hits pg. 400, but things have slowed down so much, and no one is helping to comment when someone actually does post. I feel it's time to put it to bed.

Of course, people can still post here up to page 400, but I may not reply unless it's someone needing help.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze

Ok cool. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Im gonna look back through my post history in this thread and finish telling the rest of my experiences and throw in some stories I heard growing up from other people. My late grandma use to tell us scary stories she heard during sleepovers on weekends, before going to sleep, when were little kids and freak out going to sleep in the pitch darkness of the house because of isolation and no electricity until later on. They use to burn Coleman gas lamps and kerosene lamps and candles at night like many people still do on the Navajo reservation.
The good ole days.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze
a reply to: wickd_waze

Ok cool. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Im gonna look back through my post history in this thread and finish telling the rest of my experiences and throw in some stories I heard growing up from other people. My late grandma use to tell us scary stories she heard during sleepovers on weekends, before going to sleep, when were little kids and freak out going to sleep in the pitch darkness of the house because of isolation and no electricity until later on. They use to burn Coleman gas lamps and kerosene lamps and candles at night like many people still do on the Navajo reservation.
The good ole days.

You can make it easy by clicking on the little person under your avatar, then click on "posts in this thread".

I look forward to reading the rest.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I was just thinking, River Godess started a thread about out of body experiences and apparently she didn't make it back. She's dead but her thread is still going although much more slowly. May she rest in peace. Some of the more interesting threads keep going and going. I don't think I've had a conscious out of body experience but I have had two weird dreams where it seemed like I may have felt somewhat awake but traveling as a ghost in one dream and went to work in another. In the first I was exploring and popped into someone's house but a woman saw me and screamed a terrifying scream. Made me wake up in bed. In the other dream I accidentally started a fire. I woke up, went to work, then found out they were investigating how a fire started in the same area I dreamed that I accidentally started it.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

I think I went exterior sleeping once when I was like seven or eight maybe. I heard that high pitch buzzing sound some people say they hear while i was looking at myself in bed from above like fifteen feet maybe.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I just had my landline ring a few times but then stopped as I got there. I picked up to check ID no missed calls.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

Wow crazy maybe someone's trying to let you know from the other side you're being watched over or trying to leave clues just for you.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I bet you could sell a book by collecting and printing the top stories in this thread
5 years of people's experiences, that's a pretty darn amazing database. From a personal perspective, I want to thank you sled for listening to my stories and experiences.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: threepwood

Thank YOU Threepwood for sharing them.

The suggestion was made by another member here that I should write a book, but I can't, because of ATS's rules. I would also have to get a signed permission slip from each member before I could legally use their story... too much trouble; don't want to be sued.

Good idea though.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Hate to see it go; it is my favorite thread, and where I started on ATS!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Hate to see it go; it is my favorite thread, and where I started on ATS!

Thanks KTemplar, that means a lot.

You can always start from the beginning and start reading again. I've gone back several times to read through the thread, and I've found many, many posts that I had forgotten. It's always like reading it again for the first time... just as exciting. It will keep you busy for a while, that's for sure. I still have never made it through the entire thread.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Thanks for all the replies, etc on this thread sled. I've started a thread before that I rarely commented in and it went so far off topic at times and it was like a rambling conversation.
Mods ignored it for the most part at the time. Web site had a lot less people.

As far as River Goddess, she had the ultimate out of body experience and didn't make it back for whatever reason.

I watched part of the movie Heavy Metal tonight. Reminds me of a discussion on here about green orbs or some type of orbs. That's probably back 100 pages somewhere. This is quite a list of stories here.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I should write a book, but I can't, because of ATS's rules. I would also have to get a signed permission slip from each member before I could legally use their story... too much trouble; don't want to be sued.

If that was true then the entire NSA can be sued because they have logged every single posting in relation to the members real identity.

Instead of a book, what if a webpage was written where a small database could be setup containing all keywords. Keywords would be 'ghost', 'spirit', 'alien', 'orb' etc.

A hotlink could be added linking back to the ATS page where the member writes their info. So copyright is not a problem because every ATS posting is not copyrighted anyway.

This way, this thread might have 10 ATS pages all mentioning the word 'orb'. Then 5 of the 10 might be 'red' orb.

Then these similarities will function as verification. Unless of course the member mentioning 5 red orbs is 1 member with 4 troll aliases.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Now, there's a thought.

Or, I could just write a book with stories "based" on true events.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is the first thread I read on ATS, and my favorite. I love roaming through the pages reading about other people's paranormal experiences. I've never had one, so I don't really have anything to contribute, but I do enjoy the discussions. I like having so many stories all in one place.

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join