It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Sorry about that. I usually go back and look to see if a person has posted, but it was storming here, so I was trying to get my reply typed fast in case the power went out. Also, why I scanned over your post very quickly, missing some important points.
Good to know you are still visiting the thread.

I'll check out that link you posted now. You might also be interested in watching the videos I posted for CC.

Welcome back.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

ok
i wont lie i dont believe 99% of what you post, im not an alien and spiritual fan,i believe on jacques vallee interdimension hypothesys

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

ok
i wont lie i dont believe 99% of what you post, im not an alien and spiritual fan,i believe on jacques vallee interdimension hypothesys

To each his own. We are all on different learning paths on this school called Earth. If everyone believed the same, it might be a very boring world, right?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

ghosts ,aliens and other entities are all the same thing on diferent disquises,they agenda? :troll us,no i aint kidding,thats their agenda
this means that when you think you are speaking to one of your "loved ones",its just a troll
when a person dies,she dies,theres no afterlife,its all hoax

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well the other day, I'm not sure why, an invisible entity gently touched me letting me know she's back. Or could it have been someone else or something else? I do believe there is life after death and not believing in something such as life on alien planets, doesn't mean it's not happening. It just may mean that you haven't experienced it and are a doubter like I have been. I once used to doubt that there were unseen entities roaming about as well. That changed when I started having interactions with unseen entities. It has been sporadic though. Kind of like long distance relatives making a visit.

If I ever get the opportunity to go with others who can detect paranormal entities, that could be interesting to find out if they detect any entities following me around.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply
I would say that the "super soldier" hypothesis is too far fetched...but my experiences were far fetched themselves and they happened lol

So the "super soldiers" are genetically engineered to be strong physically? what missions do they do?
Are their missions in the "astral" realms or in this material world, in the flesh?
And when the soldiers do missions do they remember them or have their memories erased?

I don't 100% believe in this theory, but then again I don't believe 100% in anything...the truth is no one knows anything, really

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

You can learn all about them by googling Super Soldier, or watch videos on You Tube.

Yes, they are strong physically. I am just now learning about them, so I can't really answer your questions. I did hear one of the women say that she appears to be about 10 ft. tall with a different color of skin in her "true" form; she is a star seed that came here to help humanity, so she says. She said they break down the human body molecules and actually re-manifest as real physical bodies wherever they go.

They go fight battles on other planets in our solar system, and also here on Earth. I don't know if they go out and fight in the astral plane, or not. They do have their memory wiped, but some of them remember it shortly after anyway.

They fight in battles, and also have heightened mental abilities that comes in handy.

Like I said, I'm just now learning about them too, so I'm on the fence about some of it.
I have had my own unbelievable experiences, so I try to never say "that could not have happened". When I'm in doubt, I keep my mouth shut and let each person make up their own mind. LOL

They all seem to sincerely believe what they're saying, but it could all be an implanted memory by a military program doing some sort of experiment.

Who knows? Life is crazy sometimes!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I can actually update the status of my house again. A week or two ago my sister saw what she said was a ghost (I think she said male) and it was apparently in front of my door, I do not think I was home because I am working the 3rd shift right now (changing back to my normal shift in a week, I cannot wait).

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
While reading this crazy thread on RATS , I wondered if the op misspelled a base name and he meant the underground base at Dulce but he failed to spell it that way and also said he wasn't going to give out a name.

I suddenly remembered a weird dream where I had a mind meld with nanobots, took over the Internet from within, then wanted more information and found a way to secretly scan the information in brains. No human noticed that I scanned everyone on the planet but I remember in the dream two aliens in the Dulce base were alive and alarmed that I was scanning their brains. From there I scanned the brains of several other aliens on other planets and in deep space. I had this dream ages ago. It's not really paranormal unless I'm doing stuff in my dreams that is paranormal. Actually it was so long ago I can't remember if the aliens were in Dulce or Antartica in my dream. There were lots of aliens to scan their brains on their home planets. I was hungry for knowledge and outgrew the Internet after I took that over from within without letting others know. It was like I was part AI, part human, part megamind.

That was just one crazy dream I had where I had nanobots communicating with my mind with a very fast internal wireless connection.

I think sometimes I just create worlds in my imagination. This evening I had a thought what if I really did see a tiny flash or speck of light in my kitchen and it was an alien starship on a microscopic level so small that their entire spaceship only registered to my brain as a tiny flash of light? Aliens could have already invaded our planet without ever getting noticed because we don't interact at their level.

Ok maybe none of this was paranormal and maybe I should have been a science fiction writer but just felt like posting.

It's also possible I watched a video and my brain got infected with a virus and I'm leaking information.
You never know for sure.
. That sounds as crazy as something I read somewhere.

At least in the above dreams, my mind was not part of some secret alien galactic Internet using minds scattered across the universe as some sort of galactic Internet hubs to communicate telepathically.

I have felt a presence at times in my house as if I'm being watched but all seems friendly. That part of my post is paranormal.
edit on 7/3/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Do we have any ghost hunters here? Care to share your most frightening experiences?

If you live in Tennessee, this place sounds like a good place to investigate.

The Story Behind This Evil Place In Tennessee Will Make Your Blood Turn Cold

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hey there again
So... there's actually one more experience that I haven't shared with you due to it beeing a very personal one and I felt like I had to get some distance from it before I told anyone outside my closest circle of friends and family. This is most likely the most breathtaking experience of my life and I don't think words can describe the beauty and peace of it but I'll try
No matter what anyone thinks of it I will always interpret and cherish it as a spiritual message. I guess you could call it a NDE without the dying lol, I was however in pretty critical condition lying in my city's ICU. This went down just a few months ago and yes I am doing much better. I've had countless lucid dreams in my life where I'm in total control of what happens and fully aware of me having one. It's not that I try to induce them I just get them every now and then and while they are awesome this "dream" that I had in the hospital just felt different, much more hyper realistic but also with a message for me. So it started with me seeing the sun and endless rolling hills full of green grass and trees. I realized I could feel the wind and even smell the grass. I was flabbergasted of the beauty of the colors and also how the suns rays seemed like they were dancing, I don't know how else to describe it hah
I walked up to a small lake and pretty soon thereafter I realized there were a bunch of people behind me. I turned around and asked (I remember beeing so exited!) where am I??? They: Oh we think you know...
Me: Am I dead?
They: No...
Me: Is this what death is like?
They: It's a part of it, yes.
Me: Wow, but this is insane no one will believe me when I tell them about this!
They: That's OK *my name* We just wanted to make sure you knew.
And the next thing I know were walking into what seemed like an endless plain of grass and trees and every now and then I would turn back towards the group behind me and ask things like " Are you sure this is for real?" and I always got a calm but very reassuring "yes". After what seemed like walking for an hour or so I woke up and was just stunned by what just happened. Dream or not few things have affected me as much as this experience, spiritually that is.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: threepwood

Sounds like a beautiful experience, for sure.

Did you recognize any of the people? How many would you say were behind you?

I would guess that this group was some of your soul group on the other side. They may have just been trying to ease your mind about questions involving the afterlife.
There was something important in that experience for you, even if your questions were on a sub-consciousness level.

Good to see you again.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Tanks Sled
I'd say there were at least 30 of em', perhaps even more, and always answering as one unit, answering all my questions together like a choir. I did try to look for familiar faces but didn't see anyone I recognize, they did however give off a vibe like I had known them forever.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
another one i had forgot about:
one day i awakened nad had the image of three fat faceless being on some sort of window

(post by Foldoc removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

another one i had forgot about:
one day i awakened nad had the image of three fat faceless being on some sort of window

Are you sure were awake?
Is your room on ground level?
What time of day was it?
Did you notice any strange sounds?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

yes
yes
night
no

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

yes
yes
night
no

Hmmm... well, I have no idea what to tell you, but thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
For the past couple of weeks I've been seeing a flash on my front porch at night. The chair I sit in has a direct view to our front door, which has a large glass panel covering from top to bottom, so it's easy to see outside.

Most times I just noticed the light, and when I looked it was gone. However, last night I just happened to be looking out when the flash happened. It was like a light the size of a softball appeared, flashed, then disappeared.

I have no idea what that was, but I'm glad I finally saw it while looking directly at it.

There were no storms around, so I'm ruling out ball lightening.

Corey Goode has said many people have been contacting him saying they have seen the blue, or different colored orbs, since he made his show about the blue orbs that come to his house.

The one I saw was white.

Aliens?

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join