It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735
It's the pause, so you can go watch that Oracle video...

edit on 12-9-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
It's the pause, so you can go watch that Oracle video...

As we speak!

On the 36:35 mark. He just said something about an oracle moving to rural Tennessee.... I gotta go see if he is my neighbor!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Woke up to the intense feeling of being watched last night at my GF's place. When I opened my eyes I saw a black shadow with a white fuzzy/blurry aura. Hard to explain but it was real.

Without telling her anything of my experience, I asked her if she has noticed anything weird around the house. She said she sees shadows out of the corner of her eyes but says she just thinks shes seeing things/paranoia. I told her to describe what the shadows looked like and she described it exactly what I saw... She also says her daughter sees things.

I didn't feel necessarily threatened by the presence, but that creepy feeling being watched... ugh. She's creeped out now after I confirmed my encounter. So just to live with this? Is it friendly?
edit on 13-9-2014 by FistOfFreedom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FistOfFreedom

Hard to say unless it does something to kind of identify it's motives.

Being creeped out is normal to these kinds of things.
If no harm has been done,
then ignore it and maybe it will leave you alone.

if it starts to do negative things,
then I would start to think about removing it.
But that is just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Her last house she lived in had a toy fly across the room. I witnessed it when it happened, call us crazy or not 100% truth. Wonder if its related.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It could be. Some people do have things that follow them around.
Does she have a lot of these kind of experiences?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Welcome to the thread, FistOfFreedom.

I agree with DarkBlade. If it isn't doing any harm, just let it be. It could be a sweet little old lady like the one I had haunting my house. She never bothered anything so I let her stay. I think the angels called her to the light during the last sweep of the grid because I haven't had any activity from her in quite some time.

However, there have been other entities here. I can feel that it is a different spirit. Still not bothering anyone, so I leave it alone as well.

Yes, it sounds like something followed her. Any activity that isn't dangerous could just be the spirit trying to get her attention. Maybe it is a family member that needs to give her a message.

If things continue, maybe ask a medium to come and see what it wants.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: sandman441

originally posted by: mackey88

I was talking to someone at a coffee shop late on night, and told them about it, and they mentioned it sound like "Mothman". I looked into it, but, this thing didn't look man-like. It looked like a giant bird or something. But it ran or bounded threw the woods. I don't know what it was.

have you looked into the jersey devil? I know you aren't near there but I do remember hearing there was more than just 1. And I do think that is how the jersey devil is described.

Did you read the threads I linked in my previous post? I think it was the Jersey Devil I heard too. Awesome that you should make that connection!

Good to see you are still with us, Sandman!

I have not thats awesome. I just remembered somebody who saw one described it with feathers and very similar to how it was described here. Where I read that I dont remember sometimes when I get in the mood I just go around the intrrnet and find stories. I do know of a pretty huge database of stories of regular people who had ghostly visitors and that may be where I read it.

I do have a bit of a story but its too long to post from my phone. So I will post it tomorrow

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

Thanks Sandman. I'll look for you tomorrow.
I'll be going back to work tomorrow night, so I won't be on here as much. I've been off for the past two weeks getting over a major flair-up of RA. I'm better now, so it's time to get back into the grind.

I've enjoyed all the people that posted while I've had time to respond. That won't be the case after I get back to work. The over-time is a killer right now... double shifts leaves only time to sleep, eat, hit the shower, and go back to do it all again.
Sigh.
I hope you guys will keep posting.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thanks for responding Sled735! I thoroughly enjoy this thread.

I'm about to start a new work project this week, and will be in the same work boat you are. Lifes calling again!

Glad you are better!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mackey88

Thanks, Mackey.

Hopefully, after this week the overtime will ease up a bit. We have new people coming in next week. We will still have a lot of o.t. to pull, but maybe not every day like it has been.

Take care, and don't be a stranger on this thread.

If you guys haven't checked out Mackey's new thread yet, I think you might like to read it, and give him some support:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
NO Sir, you are perfectly O.K. I have seen 42 IFO's to date. Last March while deep into the invention of alternative energy
I was invaded by someone or thing .It began when I came home from helping my Son. I entered the house and took two
steps toward my female dog, while gently rising to a violent episode of barking and slobbering teeth showing. I was STUNNED,I thought to myself, she doesn't recognize me. Little did I know why my dog reacted so protective towards me. I just figured it out last night. I ran the events as they occurred to me while looking at a calendar I spread out on the table.
Two days later, a Tuesday evening I had second time guests over. We went to my garage for a Rife beam ray stray bug
killing session. After one hour Adam emerged and all three of us began understanding the invention of barium ferrite
magnets we were about to make. The weather was warm in Madera that night so I had the garage door up. While I
spoke to Neal about how the complete generator device itself could levitate by adding more wattage input. At a plateau
of higher current the device weighed nothing and floated off the table..!! Just then the garage door noisily started down.
I instantly made eye contact with Adam. We both agreed (facially) no voice ,to write about it LATER. The next day I dis-
tinctly heard in my head," We'll shut you down".. It riles them to believe we perceive the web they weave. I certainly do
Three weeks later ,All my magnets were hijacked in the san Francisco sort facility. My dog was telling me that something
entered my house with me that famous night. It , they; had to make absolutely sure that I wasn't producing something
they didn't want me to. Talk about oppression. Most likely the faceless thugs are monitoring me until I disappear.
Rob P

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I've been off for the past two weeks getting over a major flair-up of RA.

That's pretty bad, I have gout and I get it when I eat oranges or pineapple. I finally found kind of a cure for it but not sure whats worse the cure or the gout itself. I gave the cure to my dad one time and he took about 1 sip of it and threw up and he would never drink it again. And my brother thought he had gout once I gave him the cure and he said he would never drink it again. Turns out he didnt have gout but if he did it would have been gone. All the cure is is 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 3 tablespoons of honey mixed together.

So onto my story. I'm not sure if this is paranormal I do think that it's atleast connected universally with everything but I believe in Karma. Not the if you don't tip somebody something bad is going to happen kind of Karma, But the if you intentionally hurt somebody it's going to come back at you atleast twice as hard kind of karma.

So the first story starts when I worked at Mayflower moving and my manager just did not like me at all. His boss was the one who hired me and I think he somehow thought I was after his job or something. So for 3 months he made my life pretty miserable he didn't send me out on anyjobs and I had to sweep the floors all day everyday. If I made a mistake I got yelled at. Anyway this comes within my last month there, I got yelled at because I was using a stencil thing and forgot to lock the sign in before using it so I jammed it. Got yelled at for that and was told I would be buying a new one. They fixed it in a few hours but I was somehow deeper in his doghouse anyway so I think that was a friday and sometime in January it was definately still cold outside and everything frozen. So either that saturday or sunday him and 2 of his friends from work went out somewhere to screw around.

He somehow ended up falling about waste deep through some ice and into a river I think it was and he had pretty bad frostbite. Under normal circumstances there is no way he could have broken through a river like that, especially mid winter.

I mentioned that my brother has been quite the not so nice person, Well there was a trailer that my brother got from my dad and my brother never finished off paying for it and I doubt he pays anything to my mom. Anyway so last week or 2 weeks ago the trailer somehow got stolen I don't think they got it back or found it yet.

What started this feud for the most part was my niece I forget what she did but it all started with her. I guess a few days ago she got fired from her job that shes had for a year or two and apparently was well liked and stuff there.

And ofcourse I remember one as I was about to hit post. Not sure when this was but my dad found some kind of rock with gold, silver and I think some other stuff in there. Back then it was probably worth $5000 or so and so my dad gave it to one of his friends who was supposed to test it and maybe do some other stuff to it (I was either young or not born yet) So the guy ended up keeping it and selling it and it ended up within 3 or so years of him doing that he was dead of cancer.

Right now I can't remember other things that happened I probably will right after I post but too many coincidences thats happened after something did something bad to either me or my family to just call it a coincidence and I do believe in some kind of karma in the universe.

edit on 14-9-2014 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: resonantman

Welcome, Resonantman.

I appreciate you sharing your story with us. Right now I'm heading out the door for work, so no time to say anything but "Thanks".

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I'll have to read your post tomorrow, Sandman. Sorry.
Take care.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

no worries. I just got into town from out cabin. The drive if you have seen it a million times sucks because it's about 3 hours. If you have never seen it I've been told it's beautiful.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I just got home, so... still no time to post. I'm only going to get 2.5 hours sleep.

I'll catch you soon, I promise.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Yes, all those are good examples of "What goes around, comes around"... with force! LOL

I definitely believe this. I've had the same thing happen with people in my life that have caused me any type of trouble. No time to give examples, but it wasn't pretty!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735i was heading towards the orange red glow on the Pacific site in here when i saw this and i figured i might as well add something to it...I had some unusual experiences. But i became a ufo researcher not because of any amazing view of a flying saucer. I had a guy in the air force when i was in there tell me his job. Which was okay if he didnt go into detail because it was in a top secret area. But the job had nothing to do with the USA fight against russians etc. It had to do with him relaying comm messages across the USA towards wash dc headquarters. In the old days communications were a little different than now. So he told me : "there are aliens, flying saucers, its all real. I have to relay a message every 5 hours to the next base of what these guards tell me." I had no idea what it was about and I was only in his office til i was transferred to my own offices...not yet built. He said : " everytime they send the message :
Aliens in freezer secure, base secure....i call them on a phone and tell them to stop playing around, this is air force business on these comm devices. And then an officer calls me back and yells at me to shut up and just send the messages...thats your job !" I told him i was not sure what it was about but if he had a top secret position i didn't want to hear any thing about it. So i never forgot what he told me. And Later in Life i began to Look at the world with a special set of instructions in my head...since i had this inside knowledge things were not as the government was saying they were.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Ghosts/spirits, ETs of different types and intentions, ET/ID spaceships.

So 2 different paranormal things since I count the ETs and spaceships into one group.

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join