It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Check out this video guys lol. The person advocating vaccines sounds freaking crazy.

Anyone can post here. About any of their paranormal experiences they want.

I am just getting crazier everyday
I don't care what people think tho. I believe in my God Orion.

And so many people have forgotten him/her i need to revive it. The truth needs to be revived. I will be going on a pillgramage at some point soon. When im on my trip il continue to post here.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

My friend, Alfred2012, has been in contact with an ET from Orion. He sent me a message with the conversation he had with one of them. I'll see if I can get his permission to post it here. Something very interesting is about to happen!

I'll tell you upfront, I don't like your music, so I probably won't listen to the video.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This thread is defiantly older, but I will say that I have had impeding fear of demonic possession my whole life. I have never had any experiences, just fear. I went to a psychologist and eventually he helped me through it. I have never feared the paranormal again. I am saying this because fear is the only control you have when the uncontrollable happens. Everyone with your experiences that you have had, consider them a gift.

-Zeta
edit on 12-4-2013 by ZetaExplorer15 because: Sig

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaExplorer15
This thread is defiantly older, but I will say that I have had impeding fear of demonic possession my whole life. I have never had any experiences, just fear. I went to a psychologist and eventually he helped me through it. I have never feared the paranormal again. I am saying this because fear is the only control you have when the uncontrollable happens. Everyone with your experiences that you have had, consider them a gift.

-Zeta
edit on 12-4-2013 by ZetaExplorer15 because: Sig

Hi, Zeta. Welcome to my very long-running thread. Ha!

Impeding fear of something that has never happened to you in this lifetime could possibly be explained from a traumatic experience in a past life that you have carried over into this one.
I don't know what your beliefs are, but I've read many, many cases where people were cured from phobias by being regressed to a past life to see what was causing the fear. Once they remembered the root of the problem that they had carried over into this life, they let it go, and were cured. :-)

What did the psychologist do to help you through this, if you don't mind me asking?

edit on 4/13/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
reply to post by sled735

Not exactly 'new', but how bout another dream I had.....some what prophetic, a little bit funny....

Hey, if it hasn't been posted here already, then it's new to us, okay?

I love reading everyone's posts! Great story, Frayed1!

Just letting everyone know I'm still around, and reading. Please keep the stories coming.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Hi, Mindless! Where have you been? Good to see you.

Thanks for stopping in with your feedback.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I said in a previous post that I would ask Alfred for permission to post his conversation with the Orion ET on this thread. I just received a message from him giving his permission.

So.... drum roll, please! Click the link to read it. www.the-starpeople.net...

Very interesting!

He said he will have more to share after the next conference call has been changed to English, so stay tuned.

I want feedback from you guys on this!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

He never denied the fact that demons and possession weren't real. He wasn't one of those guys that just shoved off the "out of the norm" experiences. In fact, he even considered them. What helped me the most out of that was knowing other people were probably going through the same thing, and that I wasn't the only one out there. As of now, I respect the paranormal immensely, I don't mess with the things I can't explain. As my cousin once told me, "If you stay out of the say of the devil, he will stay out of yours." I am a firm believer in that phrase, and I am not very religious.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Mindless1980

Hi, Mindless! Where have you been? Good to see you.

Thanks for stopping in with your feedback.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I said in a previous post that I would ask Alfred for permission to post his conversation with the Orion ET on this thread. I just received a message from him giving his permission.

So.... drum roll, please! Click the link to read it. www.the-starpeople.net...

Very interesting!

He said he will have more to share after the next conference call has been changed to English, so stay tuned.

I want feedback from you guys on this!

Thanks, but i don't think anyone really is an Orion contactee. Considering the creature is saw was quite overwhelming for one. and 2. There are no search results for shapeshifting black dog other then the endless blogs on hellhounds.

I am a contactee of Jehova from Orion. and things like that only happen a couple times and are extremely stressful and intense.

Well reading this all i got was a ladidah kind of feeling from it. They arnt really that human looking at all. Only the pleiades do and that is because they have been creating human pleiadian hybrids. They are evil and are controlling the government. The secret illuminati religion worships them. Thats why you see reptillian body guards because we are being controlled by man eating snakes.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

im curious how anyone lives on a white star...........

ven the oldest white dwarfs still radiate at temperatures of a few thousand kelvins,

The material in a white dwarf no longer undergoes fusion reactions, so the star has no source of energy, nor is it supported by the heat generated by fusion against gravitational collapse. It is supported only by electron degeneracy pressure, causing it to be extremely dense. The physics of degeneracy yields a maximum mass for a non-rotating white dwarf, the Chandrasekhar limit—approximately 1.4 solar masses—beyond which it cannot be supported by electron degeneracy pressure. A carbon-oxygen white dwarf that approaches this mass limit, typically by mass transfer from a companion star, may explode as a Type Ia supernova via a process known as carbon detonation.[1][6] (SN 1006 is thought to be a famous example.)

calling shenanigans.......no offense what so ever........Like i say , i believe in ETs I believe in the paranormal because I have witnessed many many many things.......

But I also remain cautiously skeptical........

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well, obviously, we humans couldn't exist on a star. I'm sure the ETs makeup is nothing like ours.
I can't answer your question, but I can ask Alfred to ask her, and see if she'll reply to your question.

Thanks for the feedback.

Would you mind sharing some of your paranormal experiences with us?
edit on 4/13/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Have you even gone to the site and read Alfred's story? I put the link up several times here in the thread. His story is quite amazing. It will come up on the first page. Read it. A lot of interesting info on his web site to answer questions. You can e-mail him there too, if you have any questions for him.

Here is the link again... www.the-starpeople.net...?lang=de

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
il read the story but i don't think humans live on a white star.

So far from my research and my experience. I only know of 2 factions here on earth.

And both of them have been fighting here since the dawn of our eternity.

I know that there is a massive invasion moving in here, and i know that the blood sacrifises in maya were associated with one of the very same factions engaging us.

One of them is deep in the military, just as all the rumors say its true. Not only that its not like we just *gained* contact with them. They have been here influencing humanity, causing civilizations to rise and fall. Puppeting people to war against each other and spread fear and disinformation. During war they excellerate their genetic experiments.

Doing all kinds of horrible things, with claims such as. Well they were captured enemies civilians ext.

Humans are not naturally evil, they do not seek to destroy. Humans are much more cautious and accept than people think. And is because of this nature people can be easily programmed. Because they believe their elders. And their elders were brainwashed by the priests who were being wispered in the ear by serpents.

But they lost their plumage. In the last war we shot them with darts. Causing their teeth to fall out and their feathers. Now they are bald weird looking owls.

Greys.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
When I was a kid I swore to this day I saw Freddy Kruger type monsters in ceiling fan/lamps. It was their hands creeping out of the oval lamp and their head creeping upwards looking at me.

Yes you can say that kid had an overactive imagination. But I have a pretty good memory and if I can call it anything I would call it straight up hallucinations or something paranormal.

It wasnt something in the corner of my eye it was straight on slowly creeping freddy kruger type monster out of the ceiling lamp for as LONG AS I COULD BEAR STARING AT IT. I have never taken any drugs or prescribed pills as a kid, wasn't hyper active, I was the calmest kid in the state I would say. So to me it makes that experience even weirder.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAConsumer

Yes, that is strange! You may have had a bad spirit after you, manifesting from the light.

So, I take it, once you looked away nothing else happened? Or, did it?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
il read the story but i don't think humans live on a white star.

The being from Orion was not a human, Cryptic. Sigh... that was just the form she took to communicate with Alfred.
Common sense should tell you she was not human if she was communicating from outer space.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes once I looked away all was fine, but if i looked back to the same spot it would slowly reveal itself. As a kid i didnt scream or get scared. I was just amazing and slightly startled by its presence. It wasnt the same spot all the time either, if it showed itself in one spot it would be there for that day but may not be there the next day. And yeah oddly enough it was always from the light source now that you mentioned it.

I was an observant kid and moving into new homes I was able to tell the bad energy of a room, as a kid my mind just perceived it as evil, I had some weird fear of "the devil" although I wasnt religious or didnt do anything wrong as a kid. And sure enough while being observant most of family problems occured in the specific room that I would feel the bad vibe in and it wasn't the living room.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAConsumer

Spirits feed on electrical devices to manifest. That could be why you saw it in the light, and it sounds like you are a sensitive. As a child I'm sure your abilities were even greater; strong enough to see this spirit manifest that others couldn't see.

I am sensitive too. I can tell when evil is present in a house like you.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It would be interesting if you made a post on how to increase your sensitivity to the paranormal. I have to admit I was more mindful as a child, if anything I was enlightened back then. But after college I developed an unhealthy big ego and Im fighting it now to come back to full circle, how I was as a child.
edit on 14-4-2013 by NotAConsumer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
that's interesting. Check this line out in one of th emerald tablets.
www.crystalinks.com...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Raised I to LIGHT,
the children of KHEM.
Deep 'neath the rocks,
I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep.
Then awake, ye who have wisdom.
Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.
Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.
Search and find in the pyramid I built.

Each to the other is the Keystone;
each the gateway that leads into LIFE.
Follow the KEY I leave behind me.
Seek and the doorway to LIFE shall be thine.
Seek thou in my pyramid,
deep in the passage that ends in a wall.

Use thou the KEY of the SEVEN,
and open to thee the pathway will fall.
Now unto thee I have given my wisdom.
Now unto thee I have given my way.

-------------------------------

So whats that about not worrying about invasion?
edit on 14-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

this is scary please explain what it means and what are the tablets about. :3

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join