Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The tablets of Thoth. Well, Thoth and Horus are good buddies. Together they solve mysteries and figure out the secrets to space and time, the world and the passed.

Long held secrets are stored in the halls of Amenti. Those that were reincarnated as the Masters of all.

Says it a lot in the tablets. Over and over. Besides the horus and thoth being buds, cuz we know they are pals.

Basically. The world is ancient. And there is a war going on between 2 species here.
The halls of Amenti is where the story of Jesus comes from. Basically the sun of Osiris, gets the sword to behead the lethians. Flys around into magical mountains that open up.

And such. Thanks for the interesting question. Il let you know tho, be wary. And do not fear the darkness. Lift the veil of fear and see that the fear must be replaced with stern understanding. And respect.

We know these things will happen soon. You can protect yourself. By lifting this veil. And understanding that you are in control. If you wish to call upon a deity. I know of 2. There is Jehova which is a shapeless being. Can appear as anything it wishes. But manfests in the ether.

And there is the feathered serpents. You can tell them to leave by knowing what they are. And calling upon the night to protect you. There you will find the inner light. The light that burns within all. Given to us from the darkness the night, the light manfests itself from the darkness. So lift the veil of darkness and see into the eternal fire.
Its all quite scary. But the good forces will prevail. The halls of Amenti will be opened. And injustice will be judged.

edit on 14-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAConsumer
reply to post by sled735

It would be interesting if you made a post on how to increase your sensitivity to the paranormal. I have to admit I was more mindful as a child, if anything I was enlightened back then. But after college I developed an unhealthy big ego and Im fighting it now to come back to full circle, how I was as a child.
edit on 14-4-2013 by NotAConsumer because: (no reason given)

There are already all kinds of articles, programs, etc. out there that help people increase their sensitivity to the paranormal ( opening the third eye ). You can find these programs all over the internet, if you're interested in doing that. I am not a teacher. Ha!
Meditation is the first step. Type "meditation" into google, and you'll be swamped with links.

You want to get your chakras in balance too. You can find this on the net too.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Interesting poem. Deep! Thank you for sharing that.

I bookmarked the link.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I was outside on the porch at 3:00 a.m. this morning, and I was thinking that the light across the road had not gone out in quite awhile. I was thinking about the man who passed over, and happy that it appears he has "moved on".

Just when I thought that.... "BANG"! Such a loud bang, it made me jump.
(It came from across the road where his business is located.)

Then I stood up and walked to the edge of the porch to see if I could tell what caused the noise. Too dark.
I looked up at the sky, and I swear I saw a UFO go across! It was very high up; too high, and too fast for a plane, but too slow for a meteor.

I got a very weird feeling after that, and the tree in front of my porch made a rustling noise. I stood up and said, "You are not allowed to follow me into my home. Stay away!" and came back inside.

I know there are all kinds of logical explanations for all these events, but I find it "weird" that they all happened in a short sequence of one another. And, the weird feeling I got. I could feel a presence. Remember, I am a sensitive.

Paranormal? Could be.... could be something else, but based on my feelings, I say Yes.
edit on 4/14/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Hi,

sorry for confusion, it seems there is a misunderstanding. The contact from Orion "Sigilda" described the planet they live on page #9 of the document (Description - Orion contact). The name (in their language) is "M 'ohn 'tah". She showed three similar celestial objects belonging to the white dwarf with similar size.

She showed some pictures of the planets surface telepathically as i had described in the same document.

Greetings to all from Germany
Alfred

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Hi,

as sled735 mentioned, Sigilda is an ET based on energy (as we are when leaving our physical body during OBE for example). As she told me they are able to materialize if they wish but it is not an "advantage" to do so. She appears as a gracile human like being during the telepathic conversation...

Their home is a planet belonging to a white dwarf system. The appx location in Orion is shown in the following document on page #7 and 14. Orion contact - Description

Greetings from Germany
Alfred

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
They do watch us. I had 3 or more little guys in blue suits visit me when I was 8 or 9 in Hillsboro, Oregon in the middle of the night. I turned on the flashlight and made 2 of them scream.
I saw a football field sided ufo disc glowing bright white about 3/4 to 1 mile above the radio antennas east of Amarillo in 2008. ... it sat there perfectly still for a minute then suddenly did maneuvers beyond 2000mph. I had no camera.
I saw this with my naked eyes, it was not a reflection, and holographs cannot be made at that distance, expecially through the upper atmosphere if a satellite was supposedly doing this. It was warm outside, so heat would prevent the lasers from aligning properly. There is no way in hell this could have been faked.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfred2012

Hi,

as sled735 mentioned, Sigilda is an ET based on energy (as we are when leaving our physical body during OBE for example). As she told me they are able to materialize if they wish but it is not an "advantage" to do so. She appears as a gracile human like being during the telepathic conversation...

Their home is a planet belonging to a white dwarf system. The appx location in Orion is shown in the following document on page #7 and 14. Orion contact - Description

Greetings from Germany
Alfred

Ahhh okay that sounds similar. My experience with contact they spoke with emotion. I guess i experienced contact sort of the same way. When i was being shown in my vision the end times.

But i did see it in the physical and manifest in the realm of the 4 elements as a man. but its details were unfinished it was pale. It wondered me. It bombed me with fear but later with warmth and comfort. Beconing me to watch.

I am here chosen by a black being of eternal fire black matter to warn of the invaders here.
I know now why i was visited by them since a child by never had any dreams of being taken on a ship. Or anything like that. I have been to chambers and other things. But those are doorways to answers.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

Hi Alfred!!!

It's so good of you take time from your busy schedule to come "straighten us out" on the confusion here!

It's been awhile since you've posted on my thread. Always great to see "old" friends come back to the thread.

Thank you soooooooo much!

I would say, don't be a stranger, but I know you have very important things to attend to coming up that take your time. Still, always good to see you!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

For those not familiar with Alfred's story, he began posting on page 41, I think, and the events that happened to him have led him into a very important roll for major things that are about to happen. He has a very informative website with hundreds of links concerning the ETs here: www.the-starpeople.net...?lang=de

Go check it out.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MyAlias

Are you new to the thread, MyAlias, or have I had a lapse in memory?

Either way, welcome to the thread, if I haven't said it already.

I have another friend that posts here every now and then, Scribe611. She saw a UFO as big as a football field too!
WOW!
What an awesome sight that must have been for you guys!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have had a few different experiences. In 2008 I had just self dedicated myself into Wicca, and chose Apollo and Artemis as the aspects of the divine Male and Female. In the spare room of my grandparents I was asking Aphrodite for guidance on a relationship and the question I asked out loud was if the girl I was with was the one, and to my surprise I heard a distinct stern female voice say "No". I'm not sure which Goddess answered me though I am leaning toward Artemis just from the tone of the voice perhaps that is my bias thinking Aphrodite would have a more playful tone.

Another event is that I walked out of my house and began looking for tools for my magical kit. I thought Artemis help me find a wand and as soon as I finished that thought a rather large branch snapped off the tree nearest to me. I think I was being taught and lesson about being self reliant and depending on the divine too much. Before that looking back I did ask for their intervention often.

In my grandparents house where I live I have had to drive some sort of spirit out of the house, and I feel there is some kind of vortex on the second floor in the hallway which has been sensed by my aunt who is also a witch. We think it is how these spirits are getting in, after the casting of a home protection spell and laying a barrier of salt around the house.

I have a empathic gift to only feel others emotions but also to take away negative emotions on to myself making the other person feel better. After this occurs the emotions I take from them take me over i.e. if they were angry shortly I become angry and I can't suppress or control them. I have to let them burn out on their own.

Finally I have spontaneous telekinesis nothing I can willfully control small things pens, pencils roll for no reason on a level surface but when I focus and try to make it happen nothing zero.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jholt5638

Welcome to the thread, Jholt5638.

I appreciate you sharing your experiences with us.

I am also a sensitive. It does seem that sometimes I draw the emotions out of others. I don't do it on purpose, it just happens.

There is a way to release this negative energy once we have absorbed it; that's the trick!
So far, I'm like you... I just let it wear itself off. It involves meditation, and I don't really have any quite place I can meditate.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy reading all the different types of experiences here. There is about anything you can imagine being shared in this thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jholt5638

Finally I have spontaneous telekinesis nothing I can willfully control small things pens, pencils roll for no reason on a level surface but when I focus and try to make it happen nothing zero.

I tried for several years to do some sort of telekinesis, but never had much luck, (no luck at all with it).

That would be something if I was you, I would look into. If it comes out naturally, you might somehow be able to find a way to control it to some extent. Although I dunno what making a pencil roll off the table would be good for other than an
OH WOW...lol

I have never seen anyone perform it in person,so I am on the fence on if it is mind related or perhaps spirit related when it comes to moving of objects, could be both.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

DarkBlade71!!!!!! It is sooooooo good to see you on the thread again... and I didn't even have to coax you!

Thanks for your feedback. Don't be a stranger. Your contributions to this thread have been some of the most fantastic experiences shared here! I appreciate you sooooo much! I've missed you on ATS.

( I wish you would go back and finish your thread where you left off. You left us hanging. )

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
About the taking on of energy and not being able to release it... I have had a few problems with this also. I started helping a friend with bad knee pain a few months ago, doing reiki on it kind of sporadically, which helped immensely. She has said that it helped her more than the cortisone shots she had to have. Trouble is, I'm not doing so well at getting rid of the stuff I take in. One night after working on her knee I did something like tai chi, in which I slowly and deliberately balled up all the negativity I could and slowly pushed it away from me, concentrating on sending it back out of my palms. Of course I was alone when I did this part - didn't want to affect anybody in a bad way! I know it helped me that evening, but I'm beginning to think maybe I messed up by not doing that more often. Now, about four months later, I am having very similar symptoms in the same knee. I've always had the tendency to pick up on other people's pain, limps, or even accents, so I REALLY need to get better at releasing! I'd like to keep helping people, if I can ever find anyone who is open to the idea. I'm surrounded by negative people when it comes to spirituality or even the idea of energy work. I can't really just pick up and move, so maybe I'm here to help open people's eyes to what's in front of their faces. We have several ghosts or spirits where I work, and although many people recognize that things aren't quite right, or something weird is indeed going on, they won't take that next step and consider spiritual or ghostly activity as a reality. After being verbally attacked for speaking up about something a long time ago, I've decided to keep my mouth shut until asked for my opinion on things. I do have a few friends I can be honest with, because they've had some of the same experiences I have, but for the most part I just listen and wait... lol! But as for the tai chi thing for releasing energy... I wonder if that might help me and others who need more experience in this? I'm willing to try it and report back here to see if it helps.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Just thought of this too - I was talking with my sister on the phone a few nights ago, and we were talking about our mother, who passed away in 2006. I happened to lean back and look up toward the ceiling when I saw a bright, gold and white light to the right, fluttering very fast for about two feet before disappearing. I glanced around looking for it again, when it appeared more to the left and just fluttered a couple of times before disappearing again. I told my sister apparently our mother had stopped by to say hi while we were talking about her! I asked her to look around for any fluttering lights, but she didn't see any. I'm thinking she may have been visited first, because if I hadn't "just happened" to look up, I never would have seen the fluttering light.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

So good to see you again too, Scribe611!!! What's up with all the "old faces" popping on here tonight?
This is great!

Thank you for the feedback.

Yes, we all need to practice releasing the negative energy. I only have a couple of really negative people I work with, but it doesn't pertain to spiritual things; they're just negative about EVERYTHING!

When they start talking all the negative talk, I either change the subject, or I just walk away. I don't want to be influenced by all that s**t. I mean, they badmouth other people constantly, etc. It's like they are miserable, and they want everyone else to be too. Pwth!

As for the spiritual things, I think everyone at work pretty much thinks I'm a little crazy because I talk openly about the paranormal, UFOs, etc.

I've gotten some weird looks from people after some of the things I've said. Ha!
I really don't care what they think. I am who I am, and I won't try to hide it. If they don't like me, that's their loss, not mine.
I'm not losing any sleep over them!

Awesome about the light flickers at your ceiling! Yeah, sounds like you received a visit. I bet that made you feel real good, huh?

Stop in more often. Your feed back is always appreciated (and all other members ). Good to see you again.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This morning before going to bed, I had another experience with something black while sitting at my computer.

If you read some of my most recent posts here, you remember me saying there was something black that swooshed by my arm, and the tingling sensation I had from it in that area.
Well, this time it wasn't at my arm, but I saw something very small, almost the size of a big bug materialize just above my keyboard, then fall on the keys! It even made a noise when it landed!

It startled me enough to jump back from my desk. But...

I was looking straight at this thing, and it vanished as soon as it hit the keyboard! WTH?!!!

I don't have a clue what this thing is, but it seems to enjoy startling me!

Anyone have any ideas? This is a new one for me!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Check out my new thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope to see a wonderful event in the morning! Might even get to witness a few UFOs during my stargazing.

Enjoy!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

One thing you might do is to create a vortex of light and sound (through intention) around your space when you are working energy and ask that it transmute or carry away anything that is no longer serving your / your clients highest good. Another technique would be to pierce the veil with a channel of golden light and align with your Higher Selves. Setting the space will bring a more effective result to your intention as it will carry your focus through multiple levels.

new topics
top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join