It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused
Hi all,

Great questions and thank you for reading it so well. I was a little sensitive about the post as it didn't hold wild story beings and stuff but, yet it was one of the most profound moments in my life.

So I feelin' happy.

It was a great story, Paul.

I look forward to your next one.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Hi all,

Great questions.

OK, Cryptic, yes they saw your standard angel. I do not think they described any wings just a light being that kind of floated down between where they were and I was. The angel was a messenger for them and it came in the form it did because I was the only Christian ever allowed in the order. So, to them, it meant that the message had to do with me.

Mindless, yes they were changed. Not to the degree that they started to follow Christianity but, they both developed a deep respect for it and it helped me greatly for them to see this as they conveyed the information to the others which also had the same effect. I was there as a Christian and they were glad I was part of the group. They also stopped telling jokes as much as they used to in the beginning. Secretly I think they thought if I saw enough I would change my mind but, I was no longer viewed as having to do that. They all decided that my belief was strong and open enough to stay out of the judgement game with them and learn what they had to offer and what I had to offer, from a source they once viewed as a tragedy in historical perspective (the inquisition etc.)

Great questions and thank you for reading it so well. I was a little sensitive about the post as it didn't hold wild story beings and stuff but, yet it was one of the most profound moments in my life.

So I feelin' happy.

well yahweh i saw actually came down from higher dimensional forces Dark matter into the 3rd dimension. Where i saw him face to face. The second time i called him around was a year later and he appeared not as pure black this time but was more or less like a spiritual celectiral dark rainbow that emited and was see through at the same time. But was horizontal and low to the ground to make it appear as an animal. He does this because they are ecowarriors. Or Nature spirits. The natives would of seen the exact same thing i saw and personified animal totems for them. Because of these beings belonging to Orion and being our creators when they appear as animals it is seen as a very sacred spiritual thing. BUT the white man has taken this message and profained it. They too used to worship the wolf clan and the panther but they strayed when the serpent came.

And the serpent uses all sorts of tricks to make itself seem more appealing *light and glow effects from genetic modification*

Where as god is simply god and pure. He is what he is. He can transform himself from any plane of existance to acomplish anything. He can distort time, he can create life and be anywhere he wants. Teleportation. Onipotence, these shadows are seen by many many many people. And people claim the word of god sends them away? Does not not raise a red flag? Maybe the being itself is god? Ever thought about that? the reason why it leaves is because your asking god... TO LEAVE . lol

He can appear as light too. But distorted. His appearances will never be that of an angel, but something that will make people scratch their heads. As the bible says. No man can comprehend the true forms of god. This is true, even for me, I saw smoothless features when he came down the the 3rd dimension. But i think its a great gift that he would come to me 2-3 minutes and no latter when i called him the second time by yahweh, it was a complete accident. I did the prayer sort of as a joke, I didnt even expect the dogs to actually be Yahweh.... but they are jehova. We have the snakes. the reptillians the greys the owls. So who will be the firce protectors of earth. The terrorfying wolf. the Night panther thats pather is the moon, WIll blot the sun in darkness.

These are the things that the bible speaks of, And these are the things that the panther mythology speaks of.
www.wisdomportal.com...

This is to answer all the black dogs questions out there. And all the black panther questions.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I went in to work for half a shift last night. As I was sitting in the office something very bright, and white floated along the floor through the office, and behind my chair... then out the other side of the office. It was about 3 or 4 inches off the floor, and the apparition was approximately 2 feet in height.
This happened very fast, but it was bright enough to make me jump and look, and look behind my chair a split second as it passed behind me.

Don't know what that was!!

Anyway... Happy Easter, Everyone!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I hope this slump in people posting is just because of the Easter holidays, and not that my thread is dying again.

I hope everyone had a good Easter.

Anyone have any new experiences to share? We are eagerly waiting for you...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think you might have hit the nail on the head. I know many people went home for the holiday and I had family to see all the way from Switzerland. No we’re just taking a natural break. Please do not hit the panic button yet. LOL.

This is still my most beloved site, and I will be posting soon but, tonight I must sleep as I have to go to the Dr's in the morning. The next story is about dreamscapes and how I had this wizard guy chase me for years trying to take my energy away in the dream world which would leave me the same in the real world but, I would have lost my interest in spiritual stuff. He was a derelict.

More tomorrow when I get home from my Dr’s
Thanks for your patience and understanding. More dramatic story for sure.

PS. sled735, your are great moderator and I can't think of anyone else that would have kept an old thread like this one aalive like you have done so brilliantly, and thank god wonderfully. Paul

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

I think you might have hit the nail on the head. I know many people went home for the holiday and I had family to see all the way from Switzerland. No we’re just taking a natural break. Please do not hit the panic button yet. LOL.

This is still my most beloved site, and I will be posting soon but, tonight I must sleep as I have to go to the Dr's in the morning. The next story is about dreamscapes and how I had this wizard guy chase me for years trying to take my energy away in the dream world which would leave me the same in the real world but, I would have lost my interest in spiritual stuff. He was a derelict.

More tomorrow when I get home from my Dr’s
Thanks for your patience and understanding. More dramatic story for sure.

PS. sled735, your are great moderator and I can't think of anyone else that would have kept an old thread like this one aalive like you have done so brilliantly, and thank god wonderfully. Paul

I heard a similar story and i think i delt with the same thing. What happened was the person thought up a dreamscape trap door. And made a dreamscape of trap doors. you would run in and out of. And you would make a trap door that would trap him in it when you left the dream by sealing the door and making the rooms time stop and last forever.

And yeah its easter people will be talking soon enough.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Yes almost exactly. Oh good now I don't have to write it up. LOL. I will. Got home from Dr's and just couldn't stay awake.

I have a health question for everyone. Has anyone been experinecing cramping muscles over the past couple of weeks. I have and so have a few people in the building I live. I am wondering if it is from the metals they spray over Montreal everyday. From those wierd planes with two tails and those round things that the smoke or dust comes out of.?
Anyhow, anyone, crampning muscles? I nean so bad you wake up screaming as your foot is pulled sideways from your calf muscle twisting into a knot.
edit on 3-4-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: many typos

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Well.... as a matter of fact, Yes.

I don't live in Montreal, but my supervisor was telling me this morning how he woke up with both big toes arched back the wrong way, and a severe cramp running up his legs. He said it was so strong he couldn't even push his toes back straight with his hands! Ouch!

My husband has leg cramps all the time, so this is nothing new for him. He has to rub Ben Gay on his legs to make them stop.

Sorry you are having these problems. I hope you find something to relieve it, if it happens again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Is anyone out there back from Easter Holiday with a paranormal experience to share?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Yes almost exactly. Oh good now I don't have to write it up. LOL. I will. Got home from Dr's and just couldn't stay awake.
I have a health question for everyone. Has anyone been experinecing cramping muscles over the past couple of weeks. I have and so have a few people in the building I live. I am wondering if it is from the metals they spray over Montreal everyday. From those wierd planes with two tails and those round things that the smoke or dust comes out of.?
Anyhow, anyone, crampning muscles? I nean so bad you wake up screaming as your foot is pulled sideways from your calf muscle twisting into a knot.
edit on 3-4-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: many typos

Actually i have been experiencing this myself. Not so much screaming in pain. But i did conquer a flu. My other friends around me that gave me the flu, they still have it and cough and sneeze and stuff. But i stopped more than a couple days ago. Im pretty much not really sick anymore except flem, Which is how i was sick before or how i got sick before. Seems i conquered this genetic materia
I wonder tho what it gave me. During the sickness I focus on my body eliminating the viruses with bad genetic codes. And allowing any of the good ones to assimilate so i can absorb the proteins. I do this in a very calm state knowing that i cannot get rid of them once their in my body so the code will either adapt or continually make me sick. So i chose to adapt.

But i hope you get better

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
need to post up really quick ..

sitting in the bathroom 2 days ago about 5pm.. I heard a electronic voice speaking and thought my grandson was playing around is a guitar pedal upstairs..

no dice.. he had no pedal upstairs.. there's a door immediately/right next to the toilet, go out that door and there's another room, and to the right there's the garage door..

I KNOW for a fact what I heard.. it voice lasted like 10-12secs.. as if it was having a conversation with someone else

ok....getting a little freaked out now about this phenomenon; my very close friend of mine of 30 years, just last night at 12:21am heard this very same voice in his right ear, I was sent a txt.. here's the exact text message he sent me on my phone...

"I just heard an unknown voice say something in my right ear, as if someone talked through a mic"

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I don't know what to tell you, but I would "guess" that it is an alien voice communicating.
Either that, or you both have fillings in your teeth that are picking up on radio wave signals. I've heard of this happening too.

At least you have confirmation from your friend that you aren't crazy.

edit on 4/4/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

You might find benefit from magnesium supplements for muscle cramps, especially if you take them before bed.
magnesium

Congrats on exceeding the 100 flag mark Sled!

edit on 4-4-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

need to post up really quick ..

sitting in the bathroom 2 days ago about 5pm.. I heard a electronic voice speaking and thought my grandson was playing around is a guitar pedal upstairs..

no dice.. he had no pedal upstairs.. there's a door immediately/right next to the toilet, go out that door and there's another room, and to the right there's the garage door..

I KNOW for a fact what I heard.. it voice lasted like 10-12secs.. as if it was having a conversation with someone else

ok....getting a little freaked out now about this phenomenon; my very close friend of mine of 30 years, just last night at 12:21am heard this very same voice in his right ear, I was sent a txt.. here's the exact text message he sent me on my phone...

"I just heard an unknown voice say something in my right ear, as if someone talked through a mic"

Make sure you know the difference between the good forces and the bad. The pleiades will try to star seed people to take over their body. In my dream the towers send psychic messages out and you can hear them in your head.

We are nearing end times. So, i am just warning you.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

ask your friend if he has had surgery in the past,black ops programmes were puting communication devices(virtually undectable) in unwilling peoples ears over 20 yrs ago! I have witnessed sound coming out of peoples ears on a bus before(no they did not have earphones on)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I don't know where you get your intel but I feel its off, way off. Do you know of mental webs, memory slides or soul hacks? The Orion system was a broad expression of the greatest Light and the greatest Darkness.

Lyssa Royal

When two opposite polarities meet, they are naturally attracted. when they attempt fusion (rather than integration) they produce a force of enormous energy. They produce sparks. They produce change. Sometimes they even produce pain.

This was the case with the civilization of Lyra that attempted integration within the Vegan and Sirius star systems. The conflict began playing out there but was energetically expanded to include Orion. Its beginnings were as a Lyran conflict. Through generations it evolved into a new race's war, that of the Orions. As generations passed, each side lost touch with what they were fighting for. Yet the anguish continued.

The stakes were clearly marked. The "negative" side perpetuated the idea of service to self. Within their philosophy, it one served the self the whole was served. What they did not realize was that they were denying the whole by the way they chose to carry out this philosophy. This translated as the need for domination.

These were dark times indeed. Domination entailed behavior that Earth humans have never experienced
Genetic manipulation of blood lines was common, in an attempt to dilute or concentrate power. What humans know as black magic was a common practice. Beings were so saturated with their own fear that they struck out at all who were different. The Earth legends of sword and sorcery are dim remembrances carried in the etheric cell memory from the dark times of Orion.

The "positive" side epitomized the idea of service to others. It was their belief that the only way to survive was to be subservient, even at the expense of the self. So an interesting dynamic was played out. There were those individuals who were the dominators and those who were all too willing to play the victim role. These "positives" felt that to support the whole they must serve the whole and relinquish the self. In reality they were denying themselves as being a valid portion of that whole.

The Orion civilization was one of the very few that evolved into a state of technology advancement while still being in the state of intense spiritual conflict. Aeons of time passed while the drama continued.... Re-incarnationally speaking the same souls incarnated time and again, switching sides, trying to find a way to bring the whole struggle into balance.

Within Orion history there has always been underground resistance. Throughout the ages its strength ebbed and flowed like the pulses of their red giant Betelgeuse. Usually they would be discovered by the "negative" disbanded and punished. Any time they built up some momentum, it radiated too loudly and they were found.

As the philosophy of the resistance solidified, it became apparent that they needed to squelch the radiation of their ideas. They decided instead to symbolically absorb. They allowed people to come to THEM. They became like a black hole which was unable to be seen, but the force and momentum of their energy was as powerful as a silent wind. Their organization was thus called "The Black League". The symbol of their struggle became the black dragon. A new aspect of the drama began to unfold.
Within the souls of these repressed people existed a great desperation. They knew the extent of the Orion Empire's control. The Empire had devised ways to control astral bodies; death was no longer freedom. Many individuals studied with heretic teachers to learn the ancient knowledge of dimensional consciousness travel. Few were successful, but those who were found a way out of the Orion system forever.
Through focused concentration and disengagement from the Orion mass-conscious belief systems, a small percentage of individuals were able to leave their bodies (die) and successfully target or home in on beings who had escaped or were reincarnated on Earth from Orion. Once these beings were targeted, the Orion entity was able to create a window through which he/she could travel.
When he/she came through that window and incarnated on Earth, that being became "lost" in the Earth mass consciousness. This was a safety mechanism; if they did not know their own identity, they could not be pursued by the Orion Empire.
The escapees then entered Earth's re-incarnational cycle and most likely continued to play out the Orion drama unconsciously within their soul patterns. At times they could have been immediately pursued through the window by Orion Empire reps. Often these Empire reps. became "caught" in Earth's mass consciousness as well and had to enter the re-incarnational cycle [qoute]

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The Black League where what the Star Wars series Jedi where based on. The Pleidaeans intervened with Orion Nets (planetary reincarnational nets) and ended up with a dead planet. The dramas being played out here regarding our Divine Will are echos of this past. A few Souls escaped these nets and ended up on Terra. This is why many people resonated with the Star Wars series.

Sorry to take this thread off topic but the issue keeps surfacing and actually relates to the greater reality of the spheres. I feel we are coming on line and are about to experience something rare and very important to where we go from here. The portals are opening.

edit on 5-4-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
The Black League where what the Star Wars series Jedi where based on. The Pleidaeans intervened with Orion Nets (planetary reincarnational nets) and ended up with a dead planet. The dramas being played out here regarding our Divine Will are echos of this past. A few Souls escaped these nets and ended up on Terra. This is why many people resonated with the Star Wars series.

Sorry to take this thread off topic but the issue keeps surfacing and actually relates to the greater reality of the spheres. I feel we are coming on line and are about to experience something rare and very important to where we go from here. The portals are opening.

edit on 5-4-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

this is half truth and lies, The story is backwards. The lyrans had conflict. The truth is in the void knowledge.

Was that a pleiadian contactee? If so they do this a lot. Say a lot of half truths and lies. I would not believe the slandering of Orion Just yet from a mouth of a pleiadian snake.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The Black League where of the resistance to the controlling Empire.

The Pleidaian are closely related to the Norwegian stock, originally from Lrya yet spiritually connected.
Many Native American tribes relate to this system and claim ancient ancestry from this system. I know they have their darker elements as well but not to extent of the Orion's.

I've not seen a reference to the Authors' spiritual history but based on what I know of her she does not claim to be a Pleiadian.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
The Black League where of the resistance to the controlling Empire.

The Pleidaian are closely related to the Norwegian stock, originally from Lrya yet spiritually connected.
Many Native American tribes relate to this system and claim ancient ancestry from this system. I know they have their darker elements as well but not to extent of the Orion's.

I've not seen a reference to the Authors' spiritual history but based on what I know of her she does not claim to be a Pleiadian.

Well im not part of that stock. lol. I am not an owl. I do not look like an owl. I am part of the bear the monkey the snake and the panther. That is how we were created, so it is half truths and half lies. God commended that we be made in their image. Which made their Home in Orion. They created the pledians. They are not human, the human looking ones are human pleiadian hybrids. The pure blood pleidians are pale skinned and have big black eyes. And there is usually only one abord an abduction vessel.

So my question is why trust something that snatches people from beds without permission? The only reason why i saw what i saw was because it was a message. Warning me about the pledians coming here to do that lol. The Orions are made of dark matter. which is the very essence of all creation. When the time comes all of earth will return to the holy spirit. And later be created into another earth. As black holes are formed when to much mass is absorbed by a star it explodes to clear the clutter of physical matter. The universe is a paradox proof realm. That will always align itself properly.

But why trust a bull. The constellation spells satan all over it. Even the way it looks it looks like a pentagram. And satan is a bull lol. Well a lizard. Actually funny because thats exactly what the pleiades are. Lizards from the bull constellation. Or should i say 2 headed snake. That is why the 2 headed snake is reprisented everywhere. And why we have a double helix

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
For the past couple of weeks I have felt something "touch" me on my arm as I sit at the computer. I always rest my arm on the desk with my hand on the mouse while I'm reading the screen. It is like something hits me, then a tingling sensation runs through that area.

A couple of mornings ago this happened again, and I saw a black mass about 4-5 inches long swoosh past my arm as this "feeling" happened.

I have to admit, that frightened me somewhat! Black in the spirit world is NOT good! (Sorry, Cryptic!
)

I haven't had any more touching since that morning. I wonder what that was?

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join