It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I'll have to reply to your previous post in a private message so I don't derail the thread. But, it will be tomorrow.
Right now I'm walking out the door to leave for work.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
C'mon, People! Where is everyone that said they had stories to share? I hope to see posts on here when I get
home in the morning.

Have good night, Everyone!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I'll have to reply to your previous post in a private message so I don't derail the thread. But, it will be tomorrow.
Right now I'm walking out the door to leave for work.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
C'mon, People! Where is everyone that said they had stories to share? I hope to see posts on here when I get
home in the morning.

Have good night, Everyone!

If anyone can answer questions here they most certainly will. Anyone looking for Advice on the paranormal

Key searches google. Any on lookers are welcome here. And do not be shy no skeptics will call you crazy here.

Feel free to make an account Above top secret is a great community. Any questions about the paranormal?
You can ask here without bias and get many viewpoints.

Having lots of paranormal experiences, this is the thread for help.

If you are wondering why i typed like that. Its because it will draw people from the internet here, This has been a great thread for people to unload things people normally would not consider. Besides my doom and gloom message ( which had to be said) The supernatural world can delve deep emotions into your life - such as seeing something breath taking but unexplainable, Emotions you cannot describe other than when one is in deep awe of such things.

Everyone has a purpose in life, Its up to you to realize what that is. If you cannot find one, creating life / plants. And feeding your mind, caring and sharing all of the above with loved ones should be the way every man and woman should live.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

This is the one I was referring to in my above post. This sounds VERY interesting! Do you feel comfortable sharing it, or not? How will posting on ATS let them know you are here?

This is the one I was referring to in my above post. This sounds VERY interesting! Do you feel comfortable sharing it, or not? How will posting on ATS let them know you are here?

It is scary to me because if I talk about it the energy of intention goes into the world and these entities can read intention, very well. If they find me by my signature energy, (ask yourself, when I make a post can you tell it is mine without reading the name; I bet yes), this is the energy I speak of. They probably have me already in sight but, I entertain the idea they don't. Can I share it without freaking out?

An honest and interesting question! Yes I could share it but, I would freak out knowing it is out there for others to read. I will post it, but first let me tell you about the field trip on my own.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I was with about ten friends of which I was the only one doing his walkabout this trip. My spiritual guides were the ones that drove me into the edge of the desert and stayed behind in a car to wait for me.

I walked out into the night air with the desert around me and all of a sudden this vision popped up. It was as if I was looking into a mirror but, as real as looking straight ahead. It was just that you knew your were seeing with a different receptor than you normally use. I do not mean that I was not using my eyes to see but, that what I saw was being transposed and regulated by a part of the brain that is not normally used.

I was on a path that was clear and very straight and narrow (come to think of it I was like that in character at the time. Anyhow I walked down and I could see objects moving along side of me in the distance. I reached the first obstacle and it turned out to be this heavy in the stomach monk guy who was sitting in the lotus position. He called, I didn't look because I could just feel that he was a projection and the real entity would show itself if I came closer.

A moment now to explain the entities one meets when you open a doorway versus when "they" open a doorway. When you open a doorway to meet yourself that is what you get. You see things about your inner-self you normally wouldn't see, or didn't even know were possible. This is why the aboriginals in Australia do walkabouts. It is not recommended that anyone try this without proper training. You can see things that can lead a person to madness if you do not get debriefed right away or unless you are trained in debriefing yourself, for the time being, till you can talk to an elder.

The entity you meet when they open a doorway is completely different than what I described above. This is what took place with the Lizard-man. Not the bird-Man though. The Bird-man I walked into unaware and startled him. He was sick and unable to open a doorway. So I walked into a situation where I was in danger and thus got bit on the arm. The Lizard-man felt my energy first then opened a doorway which I became aware of. I walked into the space he designed and left it because he let me.

OK, so know I opened the doorway and I run into what I called the Buda-Man and the energy was not of a Buddhist Monk but, of a deceitful nature. I knew if I walked over there he would get me and I would be in real danger. He asked me what I was looking for. I told him I was on a journey seeking a higher wisdom and experience. He assured me I could get what I needed from him but, his energy was all wrong, so I went to thank him and just as I was about to, I remembered my training, (which says, "if you meet a Buda on the side of a road kill him" which means take the wisdom he has and move beyond what he was not able to accomplish.) I greeted him again told him he was wise and then left continuing down my narrow pathway.

The next entity was this skinny man which looked and felt like me but, again was all wrong. He said I could have anything in this world I wanted. I immediately told him he was full of promises and to keep away form me and that he was not invited to enjoy my spirit. He was the scariest of them all. Then I walked on and got to the end of the path. There I saw a cave and from the cave I heard this entity calling me to come in. That it had many things to share with me and that I had gone further than anyone. He was full of flatteries this guy was. I called him the deceiver and told him I would not want to know what he had to teach me. I turned to walk away.

Something told me to look up and there were clouds all around except directly over my head and you could see the stars through this hole in the sky. I remember counting them and there were thirteen in a circle. I thought to myself that it was odd as there are no constellations with thirteen stars in a circle, at least not where I live. So I walked on. As I did I felt like I was getting taller and taller the closer I got to my friends car.

When I arrived their mouths were hanging open and they were in need of debriefing. What they saw was this cloud fly over where I was and they got concerned because of how black it was. As they were getting ready to come and get me to say we would do it another time they both saw a figure like an angel come down to the earth. It looked at me and then it looked at them. They took that to mean I was safe. The clouds got heavier and it grew darker for them and they were scared for me but, they saw the angel and believed in that. Then there was this shot of light that went up from the ground near where I was and pierced the cloud and there was a hole in the clouds. Soon after that they stopped looking up and there I was in front of the car walking towards them. They were like “Dude let’s get the Frig outa here and fast.”

It was a successful walkabout and we all learned something. I hope you are able to get how hard it was to do this. It took a year of training and the lessons took about a year to reveal themselves. I am glad to have done it and I know how much I can take now. I operate with an extra sensory perception of reality which allows me to see things that have yet to come at times and things as they really are at times. My biggest mistake in the world that I make over and over is that I think everyone else has been through what I have and therefore comes from the same place. Not true and some really take offense to it. I have this habit of thinking I am the last one to do anything, so therefore I am always the least experienced in any room.

Enjoy this story I hope, as it reveals the true me if you pay attention.

edit on 28-3-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: typosss

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Thank you, Cryptic.

It's good to see how devoted you are to this thread. I appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

That's very interesting, Paul. I've had alllllllll kinds of experiences shared here by the members, but that's a new one for this thread. GREAT!!

I would like to give some feedback, but I don't know anything about walkabouts to offer any. It sounds pretty advanced in the "learning process".

The one thing that caught my attention was the path you said was very narrow. Then you met these entities that tried to deceive you, or tempt you with the wrong things. Then an angel came down.

That sounds like what the Bible talks about; the straight and narrow path a person has to walk to get to Heaven.
People are tempted by many evil things along the way, but if they pass the test, they go to Heaven.

I think you passed the test, and an angel appeared from "Heaven" as a sign of that fact.

Thank you for sharing that. Amazing!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thank you Sled735, I know, the biblical analogy is so blatant. However, it was most present at the time and what was interesting that I forgot to mention was that this group I was with was a pagan group. I was the first and only christian ever allowed to be a part of the group. I had to promise not to judge and I did if they promised not to judge in return.

The odd part of the two in the car seeing an angel was that these were pagans who didn't go for that sort of thing, nor were they familiar with Christian iconography. So that thickens the plot somewhat.

Thanks for being kind. I am writing other stories in word as we speak. So I can paste them to this site when ready adn have my own journal when finished.

Hope everyone is good, Paul

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused
Thank you Sled735, I know, the biblical analogy is so blatant. However, it was most present at the time and what was interesting that I forgot to mention was that this group I was with was a pagan group. I was the first and only christian ever allowed to be a part of the group. I had to promise not to judge and I did if they promised not to judge in return.

The odd part of the two in the car seeing an angel was that these were pagans who didn't go for that sort of thing, nor were they familiar with Christian iconography. So that thickens the plot somewhat.

Thanks for being kind. I am writing other stories in word as we speak. So I can paste them to this site when ready adn have my own journal when finished.

Hope everyone is good, Paul

You said a darkness encompased you? How did people view this angel? Was it blinding light? Or simply a being in the shadows as you came out?

Would this go along the lines of jehova and yahweh the dark energy being?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetraveller1
reply to post by sled735

Hello sled 735
I have had more than my share of paranormal experiences in my life time.

The most notable to me was an encounter with an extremely large UFO (which I was lucky enough to get a good deal of video footage on).

I have had orbs of light appear in photographs.

I have had doors slammed and voices telling me to "get out" after having excavated an old pre-1929 cellar that was below a burnt down house on a piece of property that my wife and I had purchased. We had excavated and found old burned animal bones in the vicinity or a concrete slab located in the cellar. We have heard voices speaking to us in our current home.

My wife normally keeps my ring in her jewelry cabinet for me, and after a night out last night, we were having a cigarette when we got home. I said, "Oh, thanks for reminding me about my ring," as I handed it to her. She said that she had thought about it at the same moment that I made my remark, but had not said a word.

I have had many others as well, too numerous to mention here. So, don't feel alone. It happens more than you might think. I applaud your courage in asking these questions.

I would like to say, "Welcome", TimeTraveler1.

I loved reading your post, and can't wait to see your UFO footage.

As for the voices you heard in the house, have you done any research on the area where your house sits?
I see stories like this on t.v. quite often, and after doing a background search, something is usually discovered to account for the paranormal experiences.
Have you tried doing a spiritual cleansing of your house? If not, you might consider it.

I've read where people who have strong connections to one another can communicate telepathically as you described with your wife. You two must have that close connection, huh?

I await seeing you back with the footage, and again, Welcome.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by amsterdamn87

I have had my fair share of paranormal experiences but there are only 2 that scared the living crap out of me.My 1st paranormal experience (one i will NEVER forget) i think i had lost my first tooth (maybe 2nd or 3rd), i was either 5 or 6 years old. i was given a cup of warm salt water to rinse my mouth out. i went to bathroom , looked in the mirror, at the gap where my tooth had been , grabbed the salt water and rinsed out my mouth, when i finished rinsing i went to look at the gap again and what i saw was NOT my reflection but something entirely different , in my reflections place was the face of...for lack of a better word, i will say a reptillian,

I have no words for this!
Awesome story! You have "guts" for sharing this, so I applaud you for that!

Welcome! I hope you find your answers.

edit on 3/29/2013 by Mindless1980 because: correction

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyGuy

Welcome, SlyGuy. I loved your stories, and look forward to more!

I've read that thread Sled was talking about of Timical's experiences. Pretty scary stuff going on in the military!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Thank you for sharing that, Frayed1. Great story!

That had to be terribly frightening for you, being there alone, and hearing footsteps from an invisible source!

I don't know what I would do! I think I would probably crawl out the window and find a place outside to wait for my roommates return!

Just letting you all know I am still reading. Feedback is all I have to offer; not that much paranormal in my life, but I love reading other's accounts.

Please keep sharing!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Extremely cool story, Paul! Thank you for sharing that.

The fact that the others were pagans does give it even more of a "wow" factor!

Did this experience change their beliefs; do you know? I would think so!

Everyone here has such cool experiences! I wish something like that would happen to me. I feel like I lead such a boring life compared to you guys!

Until I have my own, I will continue getting my "paranormal fix" through you guys! Thank you!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hello, CrypticSouthPaw. (Waves)

Thank you for spreading the word about this thread, and your contributions in posting.

Interesting posts from you!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980
reply to post by frayed1

That had to be terribly frightening for you, being there alone, and hearing footsteps from an invisible source!

I don't know what I would do! I think I would probably crawl out the window and find a place outside to wait for my roommates return!

Just letting you all know I am still reading. Feedback is all I have to offer; not that much paranormal in my life, but I love reading other's accounts.

Please keep sharing!

Thanks for your response!...and to Sled as well!

I grew up in an old victorian style house, and spent many hours there alone when I was a child....Many times I had the feeling of not being completely alone....I kinda learned to just swallow hard and overcome any fear....as my parents were somewhat 'impatient' with any exhibition of fear, usually leaning toward what I believe is called 'desensitization' therapy or the old fashioned, 'if you're going to be a scaredy cat, I can give you something to be scared of'....
Perhaps it is due to my Dad's method of 'curing' my fear of the dark when I was a kid, but I usually seem to respond to this type of situation with a bit of stubborn defiance...LOL.
edit on 29-3-2013 by frayed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1

Originally posted by Mindless1980
reply to post by frayed1

Please keep sharing!

Thanks for your response!...and to Sled as well!

I grew up in an old victorian style house, and spent many hours there alone when I was a child....Many times I had the feeling of not being completely alone....I kinda learned to just swallow hard and overcome any fear....as my parents were somewhat 'impatient' with any exhibition of fear, usually leaning toward what I believe is called 'desensitization' therapy or the old fashioned, 'if you're going to be a scaredy cat, I can give you something to be scared of'....
Perhaps it is due to my Dad's method of 'curing' my fear of the dark when I was a kid, but I usually seem to respond to this type of situation with a bit of stubborn defiance...LOL.
edit on 29-3-2013 by frayed1 because: (no reason given)

These lessons are true tho, man has always had a primative fear of the dark.

But all the dark is, is just an unseen energy. Nothing evil about it. Its higher dimensional energy actually.

Darkness is something we cannot comprehend in schematic form as its complexities involve the breakdown of all matter and the 4 elements wind fire water and earth. From this unseen energy matter is created. From nothing comes something. Do you understand what the bible means by that? When to much matter encomapses en area it compressed and converts everything into its base elements. Darkness. Which is the higher dimensional energies that hold all matter together.. ..

Yeah... It really is that easy. It not that complicated at all, does it? i mean if we didn't have this process there would be to much matter everywhere! So energy can never be destroyed only converted. Sometimes. Gas and rocks get converted into dark matter
by processes from black holes.

I thought you guys might find this interesting. The forbidden fruit is the tree of the pleiades. So who will save us from these serpents? I think we already know the answer to this one. Mother nature personified.
The jaguar god is the black dogs. They are one in the same. When you see these beings. They came as protectors and messengers often warnings.

edit on 30-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
For your viewing pleasure... since no one is posting stories tonight/this morning.

ETA: I suppose I should tell you this is a video of The Dead Files. I love this show!!

edit on 3/30/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I have known instantly and explicitly when close family got in accidents relatively nearby in physical space (same city), including sadly a warning on the last time I saw a friend.

Seen what look exactly like classical descriptions of the human aura at different times (most notably visible on several coworkers with good diets, a priest, certain musical performers (*cough* Myka 9), and a yoga practitioner). Still don't understand the mechanism or the exact practice of that ability, although a lot of the available literature does produce interesting results.

I can count on both hands the number of times I have experienced clairaudient phenomena best described as an ESP "ping" (again almost always only connected with immediate family/S.O,) where I hear simply my name spoken in the person's voice "writ large", as is described for schizophrenia. The impression I get at those times is that that person is thinking about me, and the effect is generally soothing.

There was, however, that one and only one time when the voice was apparently connected with a person, a "catchphrase" and significant event that happened in the *future* relative to the clairaudient phenomenona...creepy. Maybe I'll post about in detail that another time.

I think a lot of people have a lot of weird things happen. We all learn not to talk about it out of turn, though.

edit on 30-3-2013 by Autograf because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2013 by Autograf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hi all,

Great questions.

OK, Cryptic, yes they saw your standard angel. I do not think they described any wings just a light being that kind of floated down between where they were and I was. The angel was a messenger for them and it came in the form it did because I was the only Christian ever allowed in the order. So, to them, it meant that the message had to do with me.

Mindless, yes they were changed. Not to the degree that they started to follow Christianity but, they both developed a deep respect for it and it helped me greatly for them to see this as they conveyed the information to the others which also had the same effect. I was there as a Christian and they were glad I was part of the group. They also stopped telling jokes as much as they used to in the beginning. Secretly I think they thought if I saw enough I would change my mind but, I was no longer viewed as having to do that. They all decided that my belief was strong and open enough to stay out of the judgement game with them and learn what they had to offer and what I had to offer, from a source they once viewed as a tragedy in historical perspective (the inquisition etc.)

Great questions and thank you for reading it so well. I was a little sensitive about the post as it didn't hold wild story beings and stuff but, yet it was one of the most profound moments in my life.

So I feelin' happy.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Autograf

Thank you for sharing, Autograf.

I just got up. I don't usually have much to say until I get my "coffee fix". But I'll say I am looking forward to your stories.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join