It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That's awesome about your dad!
Maybe you should ask him to help (give advice) break this wall so he can talk to you directly.

He definitely has been trying to help. Growing up, I had never had a dream about him. Since he has been conversing with my girlfriend, he decided to visit me in a dream one night.

I was not expecting the reaction I had in the dream. I let out this anguished scream that felt like all my years of pint up emotions were pouring out of me. I even woke up in tears. But afterwards it was like this weight I had been carrying was gone.

it was extremely cathartic.

I have visited my father on the other side several times during my astral travels while sleeping. Nothing compares to seeing your loved ones again after they have left here!

This would be so cool. I have astrally projected before, and I want to do it again more than anything. It would be amazing to be able to visit old loved ones on the other side. Not to mention the realizations that I could come to.

Yeah, my mother was strictly Christian too. I think that's why she always thought the ghost that stayed around me was just "a child's imagination". Very frustrating for me!

My Mom has let go of a lot of her beliefs that were holding her back and started to explore the culture of her Native American heritage.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

I'm glad to hear your mother is "opening up" to other possibilities. One needs to open their mind to new ideas and explore all the possibilities out there!

I replied to your last post on the last page, in case you missed it. The last post on a page usually get over-looked.

Have a good night. I have to run for now. I'll check the thread when I get home in the morning.

Keep posting, if you wish.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sounds like David is possessed by a demon! And, because you are sensitive to the spirit world, you saw it.

That's pretty much what it seemed like. He would go into these rages that were terrifying. You could see it in his eyes. it was pure evil.

Have you told your mother what you saw? If not, maybe you should. How long ago did this happen?
If he is still having "problems" with his behavior, then maybe what he needs is an exorcism.
He might actually be a nice guy, once he gets rid of the evil lurking in him.

He was a nice guy, but he had a lot of problems and that entity just exacerbated them. I am twenty-seven now, so that experience took place over ten years ago. The night that it happened I immediately told my Mom about it. She gave me this look like she knew, but didn't want to admit it (she has always been sensitive to the spirit world, but she didn't know how to handle it).

I wanted to help David, but I didn't know how. He had a mental breakdown and wound up admitted to a mental health hospital where he stayed for over a year. He and my Mom split up after that. He moved to Dayton Ohio, I have not spoken to him since they divorced.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Synchronicity... happens to me all the time! No matter what subject I seem to be interested in at any given time, here comes along a bunch of people talking about the same thing in other areas of my life! That kinda blows my mind how often it happens!

Here we are discussing demons/possession, and last night a co-worker that I hardly ever have a conversation with, calls me on the phone and starts talking about helping a woman who was possessed by demons. He preformed an exorcism on her. She had a total of seven demons come out! He said it was the green slimy stuff like you see in movies! He went through the entire details of what happened.

He said she had that "demonic voice" like that girl on the exorcist. She looked at him and said in that evil voice, "Who are you?!". She had known this man forever, so it was definitely not her speaking.

Then she defied gravity by climbing up the wall with nothing to hold on to, and stayed there looking back at him!

It was an amazing story, but I won't say any more. I want to protect his privacy. (Those are the highlights of his experience anyway.)

It seems to me there are a lot of people that may be possessed by some form of demon, on different levels.
Wouldn't it be a wonderful place if we could get rid of them all?

edit on 5/1/2013 by sled735 because: typos

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LewsTherinThelamon
reply to post by sled735

I have lots of experiences that I can post.

I have seen a "UFO."
I have seen spirits manifest in the physical plane right in front of me.
I have astrally projected and made contact with beings on that side. I have also been "pulled" out of my body while sleeping, and into the astral plane, and attacked.
I've had two prophetic dreams (they were VERY different from any dream I've ever had).
There was one occasion when I accidentally did an "energy transfer" and transferred my depression to my girlfriend (through sex).

Lots of interesting stuff. When I get the chance I'll start posting.

I'm interested in hearing the rest of your experiences when you have time.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by frayed1

Anyway, as I drove on watching this thing, it became an almost orange color. Then as I got further down the road, it turned a greenish color. I didn't have time to pull off the road this time because I was running late for work.

I kept my eyes on it as best I could and still watch the road. Right before I entered an area of trees where I knew I wouldn't be able to see it anymore, I saw that it appeared to be the dome-shaped with spinning red, green, and yellow lights. At least, that's what I think I saw during my last glimpse of this thing.

THAT IS SO COOL!!! You are describing the huge one my parents and I saw back in the 70s, the one about the size of a football field... except while we watched it, it never moved and the lights were static and not spinning. I'm kind of jealous... I NEVER get to see them any more! And ours was a definite orange color, getting lighter as it spread out near the outer edges. The color was like a paper bag luminary, sort of transparent looking, and it reminded me of a creamsicle. It had a band of yellow red & green lights in a group, seperated by one white light. Wow... I'm going to have to start staring at the night sky like I did when I was a kid! I used to howl at the moon too, but that's a story for another thread

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Really?!! OMG!

I've had my camera with me, ready to get it on film for you guys, but it's a no-show so far.

Hopefully, it will return soon. I WANT TO GET THIS THING!!

Good to see you again, Scribe611.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I want to see it too.

Hope you catch it on camera.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hello to all the new members posting. I have enjoyed reading your experiences very much! Please keep it up.

And, Sled, I have a request: Could you help me with a dream I had? I made a thread on it asking for help in analyzing it's meaning.

To those who haven't come across Sled's dream analysis posts in this thread, I have to tell you she is pretty good!

And, I also look forward to seeing that UFO photo when you get it.

I'll keep checking back, even if I don't post anything. I'm always rushed for time, if I want to get any sleep.

Here is my dream thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone else, please feel free to offer any feedback, if you can help me figure this out.

edit on 5/4/2013 by Mindless1980 because: correction

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

I posted my analysis on your thread.

I hope it helps you figure this one out.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

And, Sled, I have a request: Could you help me with a dream I had? I made a thread on it asking for help in analyzing it's meaning.

Dreaming Insights: A 5-Step Plan for Discovering the Meaning in Your Dream

Dreams have been interpreted throughout human existence, but practical advice about harnessing their power has been in short supply. This guide offers a five-step method for identifying the revealing elements in any dream and using them to positive effect in daily life. Easy to understand for a novice, it also offers enough detail to satisfy more advanced readers. Examples demonstrate how people have used the insights derived from their dreams to avoid danger, solve problems, and let go of negative patterns. Techniques for directing dreams to focus on specific problems, helping others interpret their dreams, starting a dream-sharing group, keeping a dream journal, and avoiding negativity make this a truly practical tool. New chapters on interpreting symbols and sharing with others are included in this updated edition.

The above is one of the BEST books I have ever read for learning dream analysis.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Thank you for the link, Lews......... I appreciate it.

And, thank you, Sled for taking the time to analyze my dream. It was a help.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Your welcome!

Bumpitdy, Bump, Bump! My thread is getting too low to be seen again; I need to get it back up there!

Anyone have anything to share?

I still haven't seen the UFO! Maybe it doesn't want it's picture taken!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Did you try asking to be able to take a photo?

All you should have to do is ask them to allow you to photograph their ship. Try sending some telepathic messages "out there" and see if anything eventually develops.

If you are seeing UFOs, it is most likely because they want you to see them for some reason.
At least that is my understanding of how they seem to work. Unfortunately I have only seen one in my entire life.
I am not as lucky as some, and I was once told that I do not have enough love in the right places to draw them to me...normally someone would tell me something like that and I would disregard it, however, this was James Gilliand, who does have tons of experience with UFO's...so I tend to agree with him, I wasn't coming from the right place to experience them.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hummmm..... no, I haven't. I guess I'll have to try that.

Interesting about what Gilliam told you. I must be special. I've seen them off and on my entire life.

I'm glad it didn't show up last night. I had my camera with me, but I didn't realize the battery was dead until I got to work.
I would have been very upset if it came flashing all its colors (posing for me, ha! ), and still no working camera to get a picture!

Thanks for the advice. Good to see you again.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I took your advice, DarkBlade71, and asked the ship to make an appearance for me on my way to work last night.

It did. But only for a brief second just as I was entering into the stretch of road with the trees blocking the view, and no place to pull over!

I think it was teasing me! I'll have to choose my words more carefully tonight, and ask it to appear where I can stop and get a picture.

We'll see what happens! Stay tuned!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

WOW!

What did it look like when it appeared for that brief second? Was it flashing lights, or anything spectacular?

I will be checking in tomorrow to see if you get it tonight.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That's awesome!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thank you, Darkblade.
They cut the video before we found out what was in the woods! Crappy video producers!

I remember seeing this episode when it was on t.v. a few years ago. That's awesome!
Also, I think someone here made a thread about this farm, if memory serves me.

As for my luck seeing the UFO last night... I had none.

I talked from the time I got in my car until I came to the area where I usually see it. I really thought it would show up.
But once I reached "the spot", nothing.
I had my hopes so high that I actually got pissed off when it didn't show!

Well, sorry people. I hope you all still believe me. I'm not making all this up. Maybe it will come back... maybe it won't; time will tell.

Don't look for anything to be posted this upcoming week because I'm on vacation starting today,
so I won't be looking for it (unless it comes to my house).

What a disappointment!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Well, for the brief second I saw it, it was very bright, and I think I saw some red and green lights flashing... then giant, green forms with out-stretched appendages came into view...

Trees!

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join