It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

I just found this link about the very critter I have been talking about. It is mythical and evidently part of some book but, I say it has it's basis in certain truth. I am so stoked right now. whoo! What a trip.

Ha! I know how you feel!!
That's how I felt when, after 40+ years, I finally found what matched the sounds I was hearing across in the woods, and the print found in the snow in my yard.

It matches the New Jersey Devil to a tee!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Sorry about posting so much but, I am just obsessed by getting the right image of the bird-man face as it was the scary event, yet the one where my compassion was most evident. This image does haunt me today though a t the time it was like I say. I was concerned for the guy and I could not see the face just this little sickly old man body till it bit me.

Anyhow, I just found this image of it and it is so close to the real thing I am just beside myself. I searched under Birdman Creatures and there it was.

And here it is. Again I apologize for so many pictures of the same thing. I will move onto other stories much more interesting save the reptile man, which is the most significant.

Ok, enough here is the link

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Now see, if I saw footprints that match that of the New Jersey Devil to the tee; It would send me up a tree.

You are very kind in answering by the way. I want to thank you again for this sight.

Out of curiosity will this sight reinstate itslef if people keep posting stories like it has been refound or something. or will the sight always stay in the permanent zone? Not that it is a problem but some of the stuff that is here is so good and i think needs to be put back on the board and rediscovered. Make it a fisrt, unless it has been done before

Paul
edit on 10-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: typos

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Now see, if I saw footprints that match that of the New Jersey Devil to the tee; It would send me up a tree.

You are very kind in answering by the way. I want to thank you again for this sight.

Out of curiosity will this sight reinstate itslef if people keep posting stories like it has been refound or something. or will the sight always stay in the permanent zone? Not that it is a problem but some of the stuff that is here is so good and i think needs to be put back on the board and rediscovered. Make it a fisrt, unless it has been done before

Paul
edit on 10-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: typos

Thank you for the thread compliment. I don't think it will reinstate, but the more stars and flags it gets, the higher up it will go on the list of being seen toward the top of the paranormal forum. The only way I have been able to get new people here is by mentioning it in other threads, like the one where you saw me speak about it. I'm not sure how it all works, but that's all I know.

The bird man looks like some type of experiment that went wrong to me. I do remember reading somewhere about different experiments being done in cross-breeding different species. He must have been one.
He was scared... being in a strange place... dying from the elements he wasn't used to. Poor creature. That is sad, now that I think about it.

I look forward to hearing the rest of your experiences, Paul. Tell your friends about this thread.

ETA: I just wanted to add that the New Jersey Devil had wings that I could hear flapping as it took off after running past my window.
You will come to the story eventually, if you read the entire thread. Ha! Enjoy!

Here is a pic of the Devil, himself:

edit on 2/10/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey it won't let me flag the thread. Unless I did already but then I would be able to un-flag it; I will check.

Anyhow Yes today is my house cleaning day and when that is all done I plan to read many of the stories. I will eventually read the whole sight as well as add my other stories.

As for the bird man you got the feeling I had right on the head when you said it was out of its element and scared. That was totally it and my help mode kicked in. Incredible but, your the first that picked it up in words that are not mine.

WOW.

This is a great site and thanks for leading me to it. I will post it on my Google + page as well as send people here that have had experiences.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

There are spirits out there that are biting at the bit and can't wait until God gives the go ahead.

i am starting to learn the hard way this is the truth, there are evil sprits out there just waiting for an innocient person to devour ~ im just wondering if its possible for someone from the other side to communicate with a human being through a cell phone or computer, has anyone ever heard tell of this?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnowyOwl
reply to post by odinson

There are spirits out there that are biting at the bit and can't wait until God gives the go ahead.

i am starting to learn the hard way this is the truth, there are evil sprits out there just waiting for an innocient person to devour ~ im just wondering if its possible for someone from the other side to communicate with a human being through a cell phone or computer, has anyone ever heard tell of this?

Absolutely! Electronics provide a very good medium for spirits to use for communication. It offers them the energy needed to cross the dimensions from there to here.

I have a cousin who had her ex-husband come through the t.v. and speak to her. He had been dead for a month or two at the time.
There is a member who posted in here about his mother, or rather a demon imitating his mother, coming through the phone cursing him after she died. His story is in the thread. His user name is Bolocula. I may have misspelled that, but you will see it if you read the thread.
My husband came through the radio and spoke to me one night after his passing too. My story is here also.
I've read many stories where the phone, t.v., radios, etc. are used for communication.

Thanks for hopping on the thread, SnowyOwl. I hope you share your experiences here, and enjoy reading the stories of others. Welcome.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Hey it won't let me flag the thread. Unless I did already but then I would be able to un-flag it; I will check.

Anyhow Yes today is my house cleaning day and when that is all done I plan to read many of the stories. I will eventually read the whole sight as well as add my other stories.

As for the bird man you got the feeling I had right on the head when you said it was out of its element and scared. That was totally it and my help mode kicked in. Incredible but, your the first that picked it up in words that are not mine.

WOW.

This is a great site and thanks for leading me to it. I will post it on my Google + page as well as send people here that have had experiences.

Thanks, I appreciate that.
As long as you have your 20 posts in you should be able to flag this thread... and I'm sure you do. Did you go to the very first opening post? That's where you would have to flag it. Let me know. I may have to contact a MOD about this.

I work night shift, so I won't be on here tonight. I was off last night. But, please (everyone) continue to post, and I will reply before I go to bed in the morning, or when I get up.
I look forward to hearing more fresh encounters of the paranormal.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for showing me this thread, im going to look thru and see if i can find anything that relates to my experiences.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hello All,

It's been a while since I've posted anything here, but I'm still reading. There are some truly incredible stories here. And the best part is the open air of acceptance....refreshing to say the least!

I think this thread should be made a sticky. Anyone agree? I'm not sure how to go about requesting such a thing, maybe talk to a mod? If anyone knows, I'll be happy to make the request.

In the meantime, keep those stories coming! I'm living my paranormal life vicariously through this thread!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i have my experience in a thread here. Anyone know about the black dogs? or the black cat shapeshifters?
They look like pale faceless humanoids in i think it was its true form. or at least a true form recognizable in a physical world. Making itself look like a pale formless mass being. haha. Well i guess thats kinda what it is.

it is an Alien BTW and not a cryptoid, I saw a saucer. So you can rule cryptozoology out. Also a baby was abducted. And im mentally scarred for life. My friend is a drunk he drinks everyday. Me, iv been thru multipul paranormal experiences. I wasn't really horrorfied when my buddy was in the fedal position repeating the words it teleported it teleported the Bleeping thing teleported. But again thats just me

edit on 10-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Oh, Wow! I'm so happy to see new members posting on this thread! And the stories are fantastic!

I haven't been on ATS for a few days, so this is a real treat to see that Sled is still posting, and new people are joining in the conversation. Yes!!!! Thanks, Sled! This is my favorite thread on ATS!

The pictures of the bird-man are unbelievable!.... But, I DO believe this creature exists. Actually, I think a lot of legends/lore started from people actually seeing these things, and they passed it down through the generations. Because not that many people saw them (whatever it may be), it became some kind of fantasy story after a certain period of time.

Thank you to all who have come to post your experiences. I look forward to reading all of them.

Let's keep this thread going!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I don't have any personal knowledge on this topic, except for what I've read from others.

Seems that aliens (and demons) can shape shift into whatever form they want as a means to be less-detectable by others. So, if they take the form of a dog or cat walking down the sidewalk, then not too many people are going to pay attention.
I'm sorry I can't help with more than that information. There's really no telling how many are among us at this very moment that people don't recognize because they don't pay attention.

Maybe Sled can help with more advice when she gets back on.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i have my experience in a thread here. Anyone know about the black dogs? or the black cat shapeshifters?
They look like pale faceless humanoids in i think it was its true form. or at least a true form recognizable in a physical world. Making itself look like a pale formless mass being. haha. Well i guess thats kinda what it is.

it is an Alien BTW and not a cryptoid, I saw a saucer. So you can rule cryptozoology out. Also a baby was abducted. And im mentally scarred for life. My friend is a drunk he drinks everyday. Me, iv been thru multipul paranormal experiences. I wasn't really horrorfied when my buddy was in the fedal position repeating the words it teleported it teleported the Bleeping thing teleported. But again thats just me

edit on 10-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

Welcome to the thread, CS!
I read your story in the other thread, and it is awesome!

There is another member here, NarcolepticBuddha, that had an experience with an alien. He asked it to show itself in a less frightening way next time it visited, and it came back as a smiling box figure. (Thus, proof of shape shifting.) Here is the picture in this post... www.abovetopsecret.com...

He has a truly remarkable story, if you haven't read it yet. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Source: www.google.com... ei=hTUYUaDLHIyY9QT584GwBw&usg=AFQjCNFKvcza8kbguwMYX3N95xlC6ztktA

There are two types of shapeshifting; changing your light body in the astral to power animal, & changing your physical form on the earth plane into an animal. Perhaps this is where the lycanthropy legend actually began. Very adept shamans are said to be able to change their physical human forms into that of animals.

There is quite a lot of info if you google "shape shifting". The one I posted here had something about animals, so I chose it.

I'm getting ready for work now, but maybe I can help you more when I have more time.

Have fun reading the thread. Post any feedback if you come across something you find interesting.
Again... Welcome to the thread!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
To Smyleegrl, and Mindless,

Good to see you both back here. Thanks for your input.

It's good to see "beginners" on the thread are still reading.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Hey, Paul. I have a question that I have been meaning to ask, but I got so distracted by the bird man pictures, I forgot to ask.

So, I was just wondering what you did after this thing bit you? Did you run away... scream bloody murder at it.... knock it in the head, etc? And do you know what happened to it after your encounter?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My little bit to add to this huge lengthy thread. When I think of paranormal I think of the difficult to explain occurrences in my life. Whether they are paranormal or not is up for debate in my own mind and those of my friends. Some do not know what to make of these happenings in my vicinity but they make you scratch your head and wonder for sure.

I pick up the phone just before it rings when my friends are calling. Many times the phone does not ring even once. Freaks people out all the time. If someone I care about is needing me I come right over if I am close or call to find them telling me they were about to call me.

I walk up to a store to enter and the door sensor does not see me. I have to tap the door and if it has a shock sensor it will open otherwise I just wait for someone else to come along or a person inside to notice and let me into the store.

When I am waiting in the checkout often times the registers quit working. The scanners will not scan or the computer gets freaked out. The weird part of this is that people in the line start to look at me like somehow they know I am causing it. I change my gaze from the register and focus my attention elsewhere in the store and the register comes back up. I have walked out sometimes and then they start working again. Very embarrassing.

Streetlights always flash out near me when I walk under them. Some times all of them some times just a few. When I am on a bicycle at night this can become vary hazardous and I will just walk my bike the rest of the way home.

I see these little violet or blue tiny orbs around me sometimes. They are bright enough to light up the room or the area outside I am in when it happens in a Forrest or near a stream.

When It is completely dark and I need to see around me I can, even in complete darkness. Everything just kind of has a violet haze around it so I can see to get where I am going at night.

I have lost count of my UFO sightings.

When I lose my phone and kind of fall off the grid for a while efforts are made to locate me but I am never approached by these people but my friends and family tell me that men come and ask about me. They are like MIB but are more subtle in appearance.

Sometimes when I look at someone they just fall down or shake like they are having a fit. One time a girl on a ladder looked at me as I looked at her and the ladder went sideways on her. She looked at me and was angry and called me names like it was my fault.

Another time this guy threatened me and then came back later and begged me to take the fear out of him. All I had dome was say a silent prayer for him when he threatened me that he would know that he was headed to the judgement. I think he saw this in his minds eye because he acted like someone in fear of damnation.

Women especially when they meet me look above my head. I have no reason for the why of that but it happens a lot so I include it in this list of the weirdness of my life here on this planet.

edit on 10-2-2013 by endats01 because: edited for small errors

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hi I found this thread because you commented on my post about the campfire story (thank you for the kind words, BTW)

I've had several odd experiences, but I'll share one in particular right now that is interesting and doesn't really fit into any category:

When I was in 7th grade my mom moved us to Mobile Alabama. I had a weird vibe about that city right away, for lack of a better term it was a kind of swampy evil vibe.

On day 1 my brothers and I went skateboarding at this dried-out concrete ditch under a nearby bridge and found dismembered animal parts in the ditch. They could've belonged to a dog, they had muscle and bone and everything but no skin and no blood that I can recall.

That's a little freaky in hindsight, but we went back to that ditch all the time because it was really tall and great for skateboarding.

Anyway, I was there one day with my friend Sam. It was daytime but I can't recall the exact time. We decided that day to actually follow the ditch into the woods and see where it ended, so we started skating down the ditch away from the houses and into the woods.

After going into the woods for maybe a mile, we finally reached an area where the ditch ended. We were about 6-8 feet down in this ditch and in front of us was a concrete wall with two holes continuing into the darkness. They were each about 4-5 feet in diameter with some metal bars stretched across them.

We stood there for a while, trying to decide if we were gonna go further into the tunnels.

Then out of nowhere we began to hear sounds coming out of the right tunnel. There were voices telling us to come inside, and some of them were laughing quietly. Someone began playing a thin reedy instrument.

The next thing that happened is the crazy part. We heard movement in the tunnel and then out of the darkness we saw several sets of GLOWING EYES. Yes, glowing eyes that were moving like people walking toward us.

We were so scared neither of us spoke or moved.

The next thing I know, we were standing at the entrance of those tunnels with a family of 5, all on bicycles. There was a man who looked to be in his late 30s, a woman in her 30s, and 3 children. They were all blond-haired and blue eyed and looked like people out of a Wal-mart catalog or something.

There is a slight segment of possible missing time at this point, because I don't remember them getting their bicycles over those horizontal bars blocking the tunnels. It would've been possible to carry them over but it would've been kind of difficult and it seems I would've remembered it. But possibly I just forgot it.

The kids ranged from the oldest, about 12, to the youngest who looked to be around 6. I looked specifically at the youngest child who was a girl and I remember seeing dark rings around her eyes. I thought to myself, "that girl looks like she's on drugs".

The dad held out an unrecognizeable instrument in his hand that was about 6 inches long. He said, "The next time you hear this, you'll know that it's us."

Then they all got on their bicycles and rode away.

So basically there was a blond-haired blue-eyed suburban family of 5 on bicycles, and for some reason they were in a dark sewer tunnel in the middle of the woods. Even that alone is super weird, but then the glowing eyes is just crazy. In fact, I'm fairly certain that I would've written off the glowing eyes part if I had not been there with a second witness who corroborated exactly what I saw.

I actually called this story in to Coast to Coast AM several years ago and got to talk to George Noory about it! He said that they were alien hybrids!
edit on 10-2-2013 by BrandonD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Hello All,

It's been a while since I've posted anything here, but I'm still reading. There are some truly incredible stories here. And the best part is the open air of acceptance....refreshing to say the least!

I think this thread should be made a sticky. Anyone agree? I'm not sure how to go about requesting such a thing, maybe talk to a mod? If anyone knows, I'll be happy to make the request.

In the meantime, keep those stories coming! I'm living my paranormal life vicariously through this thread!

Smyleegrl, you may get your own paranormal experience before too long! Just remember, it may not be what it appears to be at first, so don't panic. And don't forget to post it here so we can celebrate with you!

And I agree with you totally - this thread is the most awesome thread I've found on here. I can talk about all the stuff that's happened to me and not have to constantly defend myself from questions like... "How many beers did you have before you saw that UFO?" or "If you've seen a psychic, why didn't you get the powerball numbers?" Things that don't fit into the cookie cutters of other people's reality can be discussed freely here. We're just a bunch of really cool people on here, eh?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

So, I was just wondering what you did after this thing bit you?

I was just thinking that I should post the after effects f both experiences.

OK. 1st the Bird-man! When it happened it was mid-summer and I decided to walk over the Santa Monica Mountains from North Hollywood to West Hollywood. This meant that when there was no road I had to use the many trails cut into the heavy forest that often ran behind people’s yards.

It was hunched over behind this tree up against a brick wall just off the trail and into the woods some. I saw it and ran to it got bit.

This is where things get a little weird. I did get scared a little but, that was trumped by being really mad that this thing had bitten me.. Part of my mind was still telling me this old man needed help.

So I remember pulling my arm downward away from the piercing of the beak bite (because it really hurt) and then back to my side all the while moving backwards towards the trail but, still facing the entity (I did this rather slowly.) I kept my eye on it waiting for a rush form the thing but, something kept telling me it was an old man that was really sick or even close to death.

Like you mentioned in an earlier post, It was still so scared it had no desire to engage me further so I walked on thinking I would call the police when I got to Mulholland Drive.

Now by the time I got there reality set in and I went over what happened. I realized that I had seen some sort of time or space being that was not doing well in the atmosphere and was probably looking for a place to lay down and die without ever being found, yet I found it. No wonder it was really mad. Then I started to imagine what if “me seeing it” rang some bells for the entities that were undoubtedly looking for him. Maybe that encounter did save its life, where he was thinking it was over.

See the weird thing is, in both experiences, there was this sense of understanding and safety. I knew it bit me because I scared it, it meant me know harm.

Anyhow I hope this answers your question.

PS. Thanks for the welcomes and I can hardly wait to read the stories. I have read the ones referred to on this page. After that I will get into how it all began at a young age when this entity (I used to call it Frankenstein because I didn't know what to call it, as I was four) used to come into my room every night and take me and my brother away. To me that was a dream but, looking back, I had that dream every night till I was about 7. Three years of Frankenstein coming into my room every night and taking my brother and I through the wall, which is a really fun feeling. I will tell the whole story when I am not so tired and it is not 2:00am in my world.

Thanks again for the kindness I have found here and I too am open to questions as there are things I haven't figured out about these events.

More later and may you all be blessed with discernment, understanding and love.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join