It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by endats01

Wow, Endats01!!! Sounds like you've got it going on there, Dude/Dudette!

Welcome to the thread!

Great experiences you're sharing.

I'll have to wait to comment. I had to work 4 hours overtime this morning so I need to go to bed now, but I'll be back to comment tomorrow. I'll have to sleep later than usual, so I don't know that I'll have time to comment when I get up. If so, I will.

Thanks for sharing your experiences here. I hope you enjoy reading the experiences of others here.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BrandonD

Welcome to the thread, BrandonD. As I told the member above you, I'll be back tomorrow to comment on your post.

I really appreciate all the new people that have posted lately. You guys rock!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Thanks for your input, Scribe.

Good to see "old faces" popping back up! Don't be a stranger.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Thanks for answering my questions, Paul. I'll get back to you on this.
In the meantime, enjoy reading the thread, or posting more stories.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonD
Hi I found this thread because you commented on my post about the campfire story (thank you for the kind words, BTW)

I've had several odd experiences, but I'll share one in particular right now that is interesting and doesn't really fit into any category:

Great story! I am new too and I am starting to read the stories. I agree with you it is nice t not get those tedious questions and I have read some great post. I thought mine were going to be the weirdest ones but, they aren't. I am so happy. I can tell my tales and not feel like the only one anymore. I just got here a few days ago myself.

Welcome and I really enjoyed your story. Sounds very interesting.

Out of curiosity, did you ever go back to see them or were you ever inspired to get to know them? I ask because they seem to have been friendly, telling you that if you heard that instrument you would know it was them. Then again maybe you felt something not so good. Just curious! Again thanks and welcome.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Im trying to find some info. But im getting the feeling that the alien i saw was a minion of yahweh. So im assuming yahweh is a powerful energy being. Maybe their leader? I don't know but im trying to train my mind and body so i can be ready to see it again. My friend said its calling for him so its no way over. He lives pretty much in the bush. Iv heard weird things outside my window. And also, sometimes i will hear tapping at my window. and i would look and nothing would be there.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
reply to post by sled735

Im trying to find some info. But im getting the feeling that the alien i saw was a minion of yahweh. So im assuming yahweh is a powerful energy being. Maybe their leader? I don't know but im trying to train my mind and body so i can be ready to see it again. My friend said its calling for him so its no way over. He lives pretty much in the bush. Iv heard weird things outside my window. And also, sometimes i will hear tapping at my window. and i would look and nothing would be there.

Yahweh is the name of the God in the Hebrew Bible, or the one we would be familiar with would be the King James Bible. So, Yes, I would say the alien's leader is pretty powerful.
However, I doubt that Yahweh would be contacting people by tapping on their window. He is more about appearing in visions, or speaking directly to the person. Sometimes he does send his messengers, which would be an angel in most cases.

I'm not sure what is going on there, but I'll have to take a closer look when I have more time.

Source: www.google.com... 4fe9ASa6YHYCg&usg=AFQjCNFydGTHDgXoLpGMXIfaY5Tk_aPjPA

Yahweh (pron.: /ˈjɑːweɪ/ or /ˈjɑːhweɪ/; Hebrew: יהוה‎), is the name of the national god of Israel in the Hebrew Bible. Despite the Bible's story, according to which the Israelites originated from Mespotamia via slavery in Egypt, the evidence indicates that they were native to Canaan.[1] Yahweh, however, was not a Canaanite god, and modern scholars see him originating in Edom, the region south of Judah.[2][3] The goddess Asherah may have been Yahweh's consort in the earliest period. Originally the main god of the Iron Age kingdoms of Israel and Judah, worship of Yahweh alone (monotheism) became entrenched in Judaism in the exilic and Persian periods.[4] The Bible describes Yahweh as the god who delivered Israel from Egypt and gave the Ten Commandments,[5] and says that Yahweh revealed himself to Israel as the LORD who would not permit his people to make idols or worship other gods[6] "I am Yahweh, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another, or My praise to idols."[7]

Thanks for sharing.

edit on 2/11/2013 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Great story, Brandon!!!

I don't think your family of five were hybrids. I think they were Nordics. Since they are aliens, they can shape shift from whatever you saw in the tunnel into the people you saw.
All Nordics are blonde, and have blue eyes. The girl having dark circles around her eyes is strange. Maybe she was having a difficult time with adjusting to the elements on Earth?

Source:www.google.com... D3QZUZvIFIPK9gT01oD4CQ&usg=AFQjCNEOlTKYNgyVNtaH0oG87qgHVoRF5g

Origin Some individuals have suggested that because of the Nordic's similar physical appearance to humans that they could possibly be our long lost relatives who have since moved on to another planet. Home System Pleiades, Vega, Hyades Description Nordic aliens are a race of Alien visitors that look very similar to the average human except a little taller and heavier, characteristically 1.8 to 2.4 meters with white (pink) skin, blue eyes, light blond or white hair, and commonly reported as being male and in excellent physical shape. Read more: aliens.monstrous.com...

Thank you so much for your story.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hidingthistime

Hey! Are you still with us, Hidingthistime, or are you hiding?

I haven't forgotten you. I look forward to hearing your experiences.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused
Great story! I am new too and I am starting to read the stories. I agree with you it is nice t not get those tedious questions and I have read some great post. I thought mine were going to be the weirdest ones but, they aren't. I am so happy. I can tell my tales and not feel like the only one anymore. I just got here a few days ago myself.

Welcome and I really enjoyed your story. Sounds very interesting.

Out of curiosity, did you ever go back to see them or were you ever inspired to get to know them? I ask because they seem to have been friendly, telling you that if you heard that instrument you would know it was them. Then again maybe you felt something not so good. Just curious! Again thanks and welcome.

We actually went back to those tunnels many times, and we even went inside of them! But we never saw those people again.

This might be kind of an odd theory, but my feeling on that experience is that the family was not hybrids or nordics, but they were actually humans involved in some sort of ritual magic activity. I think that when we stumbled upon them, they were in the middle of communication with some sort of entities, this is what made their eyes glow.

I could be totally wrong though, but when I saw those people with the bicycles I really felt that they were entirely human, though definitely odd people. I think that during their rituals they actually ingest drugs or some other substances in order to contact this entity, and that's why the little girl looked the way she did.

This is all just my hunch on the matter, I don't really have any evidence to back it up or anything.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Have you read up on the Nordics? They look like humans, and DO behave ODD, as you put it. I have a video in the thread somewhere about them. Gosh, the thread is so long, I have no idea where it is now.

Of course, you could be right... not saying you aren't. You were there... I wasn't. If you have any intuition at all, then the eye-witness account is usually the correct one.
This is just what came to my mind when I read that. I'm not psychic, but I do get VERY STRONG feelings about things.

Thanks for replying. Now it's off to work I go. Have a good night, (Everyone). Continue posting.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Have you read up on the Nordics? They look like humans, and DO behave ODD, as you put it. I have a video in the thread somewhere about them. Gosh, the thread is so long, I have no idea where it is now.

Of course, you could be right... not saying you aren't. You were there... I wasn't. If you have any intuition at all, then the eye-witness account is usually the correct one.
This is just what came to my mind when I read that. I'm not psychic, but I do get VERY STRONG feelings about things.

Thanks for replying. Now it's off to work I go. Have a good night, (Everyone). Continue posting.

Well from what I've read of the nordics they are usually perfect physical specimens, pretty much. These people I saw were blond haired and blue eyed like nordics, but they weren't attractive, just average in appearance and my impression was that they were kind of skinny and sickly. Especially that little girl.

If they were nordics, maybe they were stranded somehow?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I was in another thread asking about ghosts contacting people through cell phones or computers, i had something call me on my cell phone back in 2008 the voice i heard on the other end scared the crap out of me it kept on asking me if i knew where sharma was whatever in the heck that meant

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SnowyOwl
I was in another thread asking about ghosts contacting people through cell phones or computers, i had something call me on my cell phone back in 2008 the voice i heard on the other end scared the crap out of me it kept on asking me if i knew where sharma was whatever in the heck that meant

I did reply to your earlier post here about the voices using electronic devices. Did you miss it? It's on the previous page.

Did the voice sound demonic, or was it just someone with a wrong number using a demanding tone of voice?

Source: www.google.com... AS8iYG4DQ&usg=AFQjCNFJ7_Is_NBLdFfC0nXJdh5Oepb4QQ

Sharma (Hindi शर्मा, Assamese: শর্মা) is a surname in the Indian subcontinent mostly in Northern India and in Nepal as a surname or given name among Brahmins.[1][2] As a noun in Sanskrit, Sharma has various positive connotations, such as "bliss", "happiness", "shelter", "laid back" and "protection."[1] The name does not necessarily denote a unique paternal lineage but it is not uncommon to find it used as a middle name in some areas of North India.[citation needed] In South and South-central India, it constitutes a first name or given name.[citation needed] For instance, Janamanchi Seshadri Sarma's surname is Janamanchi and Sharma is part of the given name of Mayurasharma. The name Sharma is written as शर्मा in Hindi.[3] An alternative version of the name used in the city of Varanasi and the Indian states of Assam and Andhra Pradesh is Sarma.[4] Some Assamese people also use Sarmah. and Sarma[4] According to Dictionary of American Family Names,[2] the name Sharma is listed as "Indian: Hindu (Brahman) name from Sanskrit šarma ‘joy’, ‘shelter’." Other theories suggest that origin of the name Sharma lies in the ancient Sanskrit word "Sharman" which means teacher or master. According to Indian sociologist, S. Devadas Pillai,[5] "The suffix Sharma indicates that the chanter is a Brahman..." e.g. Surabhi Sharma, Somya Sharma, et al.

edit on 2/12/2013 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Originally posted by endats01

As promised, I am back to comment on your post...

I pick up the phone just before it rings when my friends are calling. Many times the phone does not ring even once. Freaks people out all the time. If someone I care about is needing me I come right over if I am close or call to find them telling me they were about to call me.

I've had this happen, but not before the phone rings. I just know who it is before I answer sometimes (without caller ID). I guess this is just plain out and out being psychic on your part.

I walk up to a store to enter and the door sensor does not see me. I have to tap the door and if it has a shock sensor it will open otherwise I just wait for someone else to come along or a person inside to notice and let me into the store.

Can't say as I've ever head of this. Interesting!!

When I am waiting in the checkout often times the registers quit working. The scanners will not scan or the computer gets freaked out. The weird part of this is that people in the line start to look at me like somehow they know I am causing it. I change my gaze from the register and focus my attention elsewhere in the store and the register comes back up. I have walked out sometimes and then they start working again. Very embarrassing.

Some people are just full of an electric charge that affects electronics. You seem to be one. :-)
I wish I could remember where some of the stories are that I have read about this phenomena, but unfortunately, my memory isn't what it used to be. Ha!
I have trouble with flashlights burning out after putting in new batteries only 24 hrs. earlier if I wear it close to my body. I had to quit that. It was costing me a fortune in batteries. LOL! (I have to have one at work every night.)

Streetlights always flash out near me when I walk under them. Some times all of them some times just a few. When I am on a bicycle at night this can become vary hazardous and I will just walk my bike the rest of the way home.

This happens to me, as well. Again, it's your electrical-charged aura affecting the electronics. Some people have auras that extend much farther than others.

Once when I went to a psychic/medium he mentioned that I have this affect on the street lights. He is the one who said what I stated above. He said it had been years since he had seen anyone with an aura that extended as far as mine, and proceeded to tell me that is why strangers come to me in the grocery store (or any place) asking if I can help them find a particular item; they are attracted to my far-reaching aura.
And he got that right! It happens to me all the time!

I see these little violet or blue tiny orbs around me sometimes. They are bright enough to light up the room or the area outside I am in when it happens in a Forrest or near a stream.

I"ve read encounters where these blue orbs seem to be good, there to protect the person, and I've read where they weren't good. So.... I don't know what they are, or what to say about them.

Timical has a post about seeing a blue being on the thread, (I think in the middle somewhere after page 30 something, but he has a lot of posts. I don't know which one it is). He said it didn't scare him at all. This being smiled at him, and he got a good feeling from it.

When It is completely dark and I need to see around me I can, even in complete darkness. Everything just kind of has a violet haze around it so I can see to get where I am going at night.

WOW!!!

I have lost count of my UFO sightings.

You and me both. Yeah, there out there, for sure!

When I lose my phone and kind of fall off the grid for a while efforts are made to locate me but I am never approached by these people but my friends and family tell me that men come and ask about me. They are like MIB but are more subtle in appearance.

Humm...... do you think you are one of the people the aliens are experimenting on, and they need to "watch" you? When you "disappear" they come looking for you?

Sometimes when I look at someone they just fall down or shake like they are having a fit. One time a girl on a ladder looked at me as I looked at her and the ladder went sideways on her. She looked at me and was angry and called me names like it was my fault.
Another time this guy threatened me and then came back later and begged me to take the fear out of him. All I had dome was say a silent prayer for him when he threatened me that he would know that he was headed to the judgement. I think he saw this in his minds eye because he acted like someone in fear of damnation.

That's strange! I don't know how to comment on that. LOL
I'm out of characters, so I'll say Thanks for the post. Please enjoy the thread, and post any feedback, if you wish.

edit on 2/12/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/12/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

I will get into how it all began at a young age when this entity (I used to call it Frankenstein because I didn't know what to call it, as I was four) used to come into my room every night and take me and my brother away. To me that was a dream but, looking back, I had that dream every night till I was about 7. Three years of Frankenstein coming into my room every night and taking my brother and I through the wall, which is a really fun feeling.

This sounds REALLY interesting! I look forward to reading your experiences.
Don't keep us in suspense too long.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hi Sled!!
The voice on the other end of the cell phone was creepy it was nothing ive ever heard before ~ it was so different i cant even explain how it sounded no one else would have that voice ~ i havent heard from it sinceand hopefully i dont hear from whatever it was no more, i dont like hearing things that go bump in the night ~ scares me. That explanation about sharma was very eerie and thank you for posting it where ever do you find things like that, Your great

reply to Sled post by sled735

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnowyOwl
Hi Sled!!
The voice on the other end of the cell phone was creepy it was nothing ive ever heard before ~ it was so different i cant even explain how it sounded no one else would have that voice ~ i havent heard from it sinceand hopefully i dont hear from whatever it was no more, i dont like hearing things that go bump in the night ~ scares me. That explanation about sharma was very eerie and thank you for posting it where ever do you find things like that, Your great

reply to Sled post by sled735

Thanks, but I'm only great because of "Mr. Google". Just do a search on whatever word you want information about and it will bring up all kinds of links.

I hope you don't hear the voice again either. That sounds really creepy.
Blocula said he threw his phone across the room when he experienced that. Can't say as I blame him.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonD

Originally posted by sled735

Well from what I've read of the nordics they are usually perfect physical specimens, pretty much. These people I saw were blond haired and blue eyed like nordics, but they weren't attractive, just average in appearance and my impression was that they were kind of skinny and sickly. Especially that little girl.

If they were nordics, maybe they were stranded somehow?

I thought they may be Nordics because of the way you said they were suddenly there after you saw the red eyes in the tunnel. It really doesn't matter. Either way, it is a strange experience.

Do you have anything else to share, or comments/advice on the other posts? I love reading the different opinions of the members on experiences posted here.

Let's get a conversation going, Folks.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I've been trying to to convince myself ghosts/spirits exist. I've come to the conclusion they do not. I've went to numerous places that are supposedly "haunted". Some of which were locations on episodes of Ghost Adventures. Had to sneak in many because they are off limits. I went with friends who all believe. In every location they said they experienced activity. They claimed to hear and see the same things. They said they felt odd vibrations in their body in certain rooms, etc. I was right next to the them the entire time at every location we went too. I didn't hear, see, or feel anything they claimed. With that being said I say it's all in the mind. Your mind plays tricks on you. Spirits are an illusion of the mind.

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join