It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookie1111
reply to post by EnoEht

Speaking of wind,last year my partner and I went to bed and after 5 minutes of chatting on a dead calm still night a gust of wind(narrow isolated gust) blew through my window raising the curtain in the room nearly a meter in height.Truly bizarre we both said WTF! there is no wind out there! It seemed to come from afar and the night remained dead calm after that solitary gust! Any ideas what it could be?

Welcome to my thread, spookie.

That really is a bizarre incident.

It could have been a rare weather anomaly, or it could have been a passing spirit paying you a visit on its way through. Hard to say.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

ETA: I was just wondering how you saw this thread? I know it is buried so far down in the archives that no one sees is anymore.
Was it from me mentioning it in another thread, or what? I'm wondering how would be the best way to get people to still see it, if I should decide to keep it going.
edit on 1/29/2013 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Never rule out anyones religion or deities and or technology of alternate dimensions.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sergiana
Never rule out anyones religion or deities and or technology of alternate dimensions.

I agree.

Do you have any experiences you would like to share?

Welcome to the thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Bumpidy Bump Bump.... Bump Bump!

How many of you are in favor of Sled setting a new goal of 125 pages?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980
reply to post by sled735

Bumpidy Bump Bump.... Bump Bump!

How many of you are in favor of Sled setting a new goal of 125 pages?

Well, so far it looks like no one is interested, Mindless... but thanks for your continued support.

I'll throw in this little bit of scraps and tell you that a few nights ago I was sitting in my office at my desk reading with my back to the light that was shining into my office from the outer room . I had my office lights off at the time. ( I don't like the cameras to be able to see me when I'm sitting reading. The boss might find some work for me to do! Ha! )
I was sitting so the light hit the pages of my book from behind me.

As I was engaged in the story, something walked behind me blocking out the light. It created a shadow that passed by which I could see on my book. I immediately jumped and turned around, expecting someone to be coming in, but....... no one was there!
I heard no footsteps before seeing the shadow, no person had entered my dorm... nothing was there! That is, nothing that I could see.

But, SOMETHING made a shadow that blocked out the light on my book as it passed by!

Apparently, my friendly ( I hope ) ghost is still with me.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hi am posting here this brief story which I posted on another thread. Here is a copy of my story. I am open to questions and or much more indepth studying of this event if you would like. I was sent here to this thread because of this story and haven't had a chance to read through yet, ut I will get to know everyones story in time. Thanks for being here.

I'm going to post two stories out of about 20.

I was walking down this alley behind FOX Studios one night and I felt a thunder in my body. I opened my eyes to see that I was no longer in the alley. I was aware that if I turned around I would be back there but, if I went forward I would have an experience in this new place. I felt very comfortable in the new place as I noticed the difference in colour. It was the clearest colour of sky and grass I have ever seen. In the new place it was twilight and where I had been it was 3:00 in the morning.

Anyhow I just happened to turn my head to the right and there was this entity standing about 6' tall and had skin like a lizard. He (I just know it was a male though there were no indications of sexual definitions) just looked at me and I heard a voice in my head asking me if I wanted to walk with him for a few minutes. I chose to do so and we walked over this little hill. The alley I had been in was long gone and I was now with this entity, with no fear and no feeling of oddness. He explained human experience through the language of colour and motion as well as giving off this energy of pure love. I learned what life was all about that day but, if you asked me to tell you anything I would not be able to say anything because words cannot hold the meanings I was shown.

I came out of this experience and found I was about 1 mile down the road in the top of a Pine tree holding on for dear life.

This experience was the most profound event in my life. I do not know who the creature was but I never really wondered. I intuitively knew that I shifted to a different time and that was what the thunder was. The friendly nature of this told me that the look of the entity was one I could bare, and at the time if the entity had looked like an angel or something I would not have been able to get over worshiping it and therefore I would have learned nothing of what I was shown. So the entity revealed itself in the best way possible for me to get what was intended for me to get.

The second was much the same only the entity felt scary and looked more like a hunched over old man I ran over to help him and he looked at me. My jaw dropped at the sight of his bird beaked mouth and translucent skin. He was so afraid of me that he bit me on the arm and I still have the scar to prove it. I am 53 now this happened when I was 27 or so. Anyhow there is allot more I could say about these two experiences but, I am suddenly feeling naked and scared. So I will stop now and maybe post it for you all later.

Thanks please try not to be cruel. No drugs and other oddities at the time, just these experiences that make sense to me and me alone.

Again thank you.
edit on 9-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I will add my stories and see how may pages this brings you to. I need a couple of days before writing as I have allot to do but, yes I like your goal.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Thank you, BewilderedandAmused. Very interesting!
I look forward to hearing the rest of your story. Not much feedback right now because I just woke up, and I'm afraid I wouldn't make any sense. Ha!

Welcome to the thread.

edit on 2/9/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Here is another one of my experiences, probably the most mind-boggling of them all...

I had a ring setting that was made from Kentucky coal that my husband gave me (ex-husband now). He said it was one of a kind. About a year after we were divorced I lost the setting in the ring at a local club. Three months later my cousin and I went to a drive-in theater (this was in the mid 1970's). During intermission I went to the bathroom located inside the concession building . As I stood and looked up, there was something black dangling in mid-air in front of my face. I thought at first it was a spider hanging on a web, but then it fell to the concrete floor and made a noise, so I knew whatever it was, it was a solid object. As I knelt over getting a closer look, I realized this was the setting from my ring that I had lost three months prior in a totally different place! It was like it just materialized in front of my eyes, stayed there until I saw it, and fell at my feet. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. When I went back to the car my cousin asked me if I was okay because she said I was pale as a ghost. I told her what happened, and she was speechless! When I got home I placed the setting in my ring, put the ring away in my jewelry case, and I have never taken it out again since that day! Still don't know what to make out of this! Anyone ever experienced anything like this?

YES!!!! For me it was a charm bracelet,

My cousin and I had hopped over a fence, and I felt it fall off, We looked everywhere for it for almost an hour but it was poof! Gone!

Then almost exactly a year later, I was walking down the trail but on the other side if he same fence, (This trail has a TON of traffic, like an entire high school daily and everyone going to and from the mall),

I pointed to my friend that that was the fence way over there that I lost my bracelet.

I looked down, and the bracelet was on top of my shoe!

We were both kind of stunned and just didn't talk about it ever again.

It was sure weird. Glad to know I am not alone.

I have a ton of other stuff I will add later every time something on here sparks a memory.

Thanks for the thread!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by imalitehaus
reply to post by sled735

No, I've had plenty of reason to have MRIs taken of my spine, but I've never had enough problems with my head for insurance to give an okay on it. No headaches or anything like that. The nosebleeds stopped at around age 11, so it's been a long time, even though the events kept right on going.

And yes, the UFO events were exactly what triggered the nosebleeds in the first place. So weird. And, there's just been so many things over such a long period of time, I'm still having a hard time getting it together.

And, some things, not most, but some things are very much buried in my mind. I considered hypnosis, but again, there's the insurance problem.

I remember the nosebleeds when I was around 4 or 5, and my babysitter freaking out and asking what happened, and I felt like I "knew" but had to hide it, and I was scared that she might know for some reason too.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hidingthistime

OH GOODY!!!!!!!!
Finally!!! Someone else that has experienced this phenomena!

You are the first one to have something disappear, then reappear on my entire thread ( I think ). I have even made another thread about the ring setting in hopes of finding someone else who has experienced it!
I was like you... I was in a stunned state for the longest. That is certainly something that's hard to wrap the brain around!

WOW! Thanks for coming on the thread, Hidingthistime! Awesome!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

Anyhow I just happened to turn my head to the right and there was this entity standing about 6' tall and had skin like a lizard.

Did it look anything like this?

My jaw dropped at the sight of his bird beaked mouth and translucent skin. He was so afraid of me that he bit me on the arm and I still have the scar to prove it.

This is the only beak-shaped picture I could find, although it doesn't have the translucent skin you described. It sounds like some of those ancient drawings of beings with bird-shaped heads that I've seen on ancient aliens, and also on some threads here.
Does this look anything close to it?

Anyhow there is allot more I could say about these two experiences but, I am suddenly feeling naked and scared. So I will stop now and maybe post it for you all later.

I am really looking forward to hearing about your experiences.
Thanks again for coming on the thread!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

OH GOODY!!!!!!!!
Finally!!! Someone else that has experienced this phenomena!

You are the first one to have something disappear, then reappear on my entire thread ( I think ). I have even made another thread about the ring setting in hopes of finding someone else who has experienced it!
I was like you... I was in a stunned state for the longest. That is certainly something that's hard to wrap the brain around!

WOW! Thanks for coming on the thread, Hidingthistime! Awesome!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the thread!

I am slowly making it through page by page, I am up to page 7 now. I am soaking up everything I can to help jog my memories too.

This is great, there seems to be barley any trolls for once.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Yes, that's the great thing about this thread. I only had a couple of trolls at the beginning, but that's all. You won't get ridiculed for your stories here... too many "like" minds coming together. :-)

Enjoy the thread. It gets better and better! Some really awesome stories by the members. Feel free to post feedback on any post, if you wish.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

Did it look anything like this?

Here is a link for the lizard man. Now it looked like this but, imagine it welcoming you and smiling and possesing no fear of any kind. In other words; remove the drama out of the picture and your spot on.

Now here is the Bird man but, I do not know how to draw old people, and as well, remove the over done violence that you pic up and replace it with absolute defensive fear and bingo you have what bit me. Remember in the experience this was about 4 feet tall and hunched over. It looked like an old man in trouble with rather translucent skin. It being hunched turned it's head towards me only as I reached out to try and help him but, he was filled with fear and so bit me.You do have to implore your imagination to give you what my intention is.

Thanks again so much.

I like the fact that you added images as I now know it is better to include them in the original post.

Wow you learn allot when you find the right place.

Bows respectfully.
edit on 9-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: several Typos sorry if you find more.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

OMG!!!!!!!!!

I would have freaked dead out if I had seen that!!!! Geepers Creapers!!!!

That's for contributing to the thread. WOW!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

OMG!!!!!!!!!

I would have freaked dead out if I had seen that!!!! Geepers Creapers!!!!

Remember I was walking and it was early morning. I had no reason to be suspicious and the entities were so none threatening it was as natural as talking to my Dad or my closest friend. Sometimes when an experience is not first hand we tend to interpret with our own systems. Of course we do what else?

But if you consider this you will understand that feeling extremely safe with these entities was what made me move towards them. Even the one that appeared to be very scared!

I had a sense that something was wrong but, the entity was suffering and I think even dying, so my human instincts “to help” took over and that is when I saw the face that bit me. Before it bit me he was just a naked old man in a bush in the mountains between Hollywood and the San Fernando Valley.

I do understand your sentiments though and have had that response before.

Personally I think you would have done the same given the situation.

By the way, if you are inclined you can call me Paul. Yes just like the Movie "Paul"
edit on 10-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
A better version of the bird-man

This is the most accurate picture I have ever found of my Bird-man experience. I am blown away and feel really naked right now. I can hardly believe it. I guess I am not the only person who has seen this entity.

Now imagine just seeing the back of him and hunched over with that translucent skin. Not seeing the face till the last second. Even then I just felt sorry for him because he was so sick. Oh yes and most of all the rest of the body being about 4 feet high was completely human with fingers and toes and so on. Also the black on the beak was the same translucent flesh color and the red too.

If you look at my drawing you can see that the beak part was not as defined but, looked more like the new image than the other one.

I just found this link about the very critter I have been talking about. It is mythical and evidently part of some book but, I say it has it's basis in certain truth. I am so stoked right now. whoo! What a trip.

Birdman link also kown as Raz-ac

edit on 10-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Added last line of definition.

edit on 10-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: New link

edit on 10-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Another new link that blew me away.

edit on 10-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Update on the legitimacy of Raz-ac

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Yes, I agree. We can never know what our reaction would be until we are the one experiencing an incident. But...

I just can't imagine myself remaining calm next to something like that. I may feel completely different if I were actually there.

That bird man... whoa! Do you think there may have been some kind of hybrid experiment the aliens were doing with humans and birds? (Or, it could be our own gov., as far as that goes.)
I keep going back to remembering the ancient carvings with the figures that have the bird head. I suppose they must have been real, even back then.

What an awesome thing to witness! Have you reported this to anyone in a position to check it out?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

BTW... nice to meet you, Paul.

Sorry, but I don't think I've seen the movie. I'll have to check it out soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join