It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN - Final Verdict for Christian Pastor - DEATH

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PeopleOfEarth

I cannot agree with you more

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I can't believe all that I read from a few posters on this thread... it is really...um.... odd! That is the nicest word I could come up with.

Look...whether it is Iran or another Country. It is wrong to take another life for whatever reason. WRONG!

I wish we could just live...and let live.

Its a shame that humanity needs a savior. SAD! But.....we do! We have torn each other apart and our home apart. History is repeating itself and it is all written what will happen next. Hopefully a select few will bring about change for the good and we can turn this world around. I just don't have the faith in Man to do so.

OP it is a sad day when a person is put to death because of a belief or non belief especially this day and age.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

US doesn't have to apologize for burning anything, they also didn't for burning human beings with napalm..

this is a try of political self-defense, not more..

I also don't think anybody here is defending anyone, we just can't do much about it... this is sad, very sad, I know.

Some people also believe, the law is the truth... no it's not... otherwise there would not be so many incessant people executed in your country, particular for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and too poor for justice . law is a tool for people with power to master common people... that's how things are.

about Iran??? if they really want nuclear power just for peaceful purposes, let them!!!
the problem is...if they kill you for not thinking how they want you too and you have not even the freedom to believe what you want, what are they gonna to use the atomic power for once they got it?? this is scary, don't you think??

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A countries injustice record must be based from its own justice system and not another countries justice system & laws. I.e. how much did it deviate from its own justice system.

All I see here is people’s personal opinions based on their own morals and laws and not of the morals and laws of the society in which the person lives, which is perfectly fine to have a personal opinion and to discuss such topics as “based on our morals and laws, should this have happened?”

But to claim they are wrong / bad because they are not your morals/laws, are in my opinion, short sighted and narrow minded.

To discuss it, one must discuss it on the base of which it was founded, the justice system on which it is under, not which you want it to be under.

Right / Wrong (in the general sense of words and words like then) as nothing more than personal opinions based on ones morels and opinions. Regardless of how many people share them. (when a lot of people are the same opinions/morals then a culture can be born?).

-Daniel

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
"Side Note ... I'm very glad that the international community didn't just sit back and 'mind their own business' when South Africa was practicing Apartheid. "

So WTF is the hold up with Apartheid in Palestine? Oh, I forgot, Israel can do whatever they want.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Funny how people either ignore this, or say its their country and can do whatever they want, but when a cop beats a violent protester its wrong? Hypocrisy hypocrisy. Its time for a regime change in Iran.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
US apologizes for Quran burnings in Afghanistan

A Western military official with knowledge of the incident said it appeared that the Qurans and other Islamic readings in the library were being used to fuel extremism, and that detainees at Parwan Detention Facility, which adjoins Bagram, were writing on the documents to exchange extremist messages. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to release the information.

The military official said that several hundred Islamic publications, including Qurans, were removed from the library. Some of the publications had extremist content; others had extremist messages written on their pages by detainees, the official said. The official said the documents were charred and burnt, but none of them were destroyed.

I wonder if Muslims will apologize for the murder of 2 NATO soldiers. The 2 had nothing to do with the burning of the Quran, yet they were murdered anyways.

Anyone want to try and defend the actions of the Afghan soldier? Can anyone point out in the Quran where this action against the 2 NATO soldiers is sanctioned?

Muslims are demanding the US punish those who were involved yet say nothing about the soldier who shot them. Muslims are being encouraged to indiscriminately kill soldiers...

Religion of peace my ass.

I find it funny that Muslims go nuts over the treatment of their most sacred book while not saying a word / calling for the punishment / death of the Muslims who wrote in the Quran and other books in order to pass messages back and forth.

The mindset of radical Muslims is one of many reasons why nuclear weapons should be kept out of reach, especially Iran since their government exhibits the same mindset.

Hypocrisy for the win...

edit on 23-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Iran is such a f*cked up country.... Putting a man to death becasue he wont switch to Islam...SMH

Seal Team 6 you know what to do..... Go get this guy out of the country now...
edit on 23-2-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
well, their country, I don't see the point in bashing on them. You seem to really hate Iran.....who cares.....

They have the same opportunity to change their country we all had. Leave it to them.

Does anyone honestly think that even if they were satanic puppy murdering, child molesting, pig uckers we would have any more reason to judge them.

It's their country. Do you look at tribes that have not had the benefit of our advancements as being savage for cannibalism. They have a right to be as they wish. Eventually, they will learn or die out.

I don't understand you guys and the Iran hate. You ruin forums by flooding it with this mess. Just do something else with your time. It is the same thing as everyone else in the non-digital world. You waste your lives away with nonsense, all the while being miserable in your existence. Fix that. Or are you perfect?

Don't waste your time with these messages of judgment. Advance yourself in something you are lacking. Don't run the wheel, mr.hamster .....there is more than your caged mind.

so you supported hitler and his genocide? i mean, it was "their" country, right?

religion of peace my ass. this isn't an iranian law, it's a muslim law. if any muslim converts to christianity, you must kill them according to the muslim faith.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
On another note, they hunted down Osama so why not this guy? Yea, I get that Laden did much worse but 1 life is just as important.

I can't wait until I can make a thread because I truly think it's time for The People of Earth to make a change and were not going to do anything by just posting about it. People need to understand that regardless how much government we have we outnumber them by a significant amount and there is plenty of things we can do besides "hacking" websites like Anon to make a difference.

It's time for a change and a new president isn't going to cut it. It's going to take the people to actually stand out and say enough is enough. If I had the funds I would march over there regardless of danger and get that guy myself. Then we would see if the country would back me (or us..come on guys, don't make me go alone) up.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I promise you, you have not met a "Christian" you didn't like. They are very rare.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Both sides are radical in their own way.

Taking sides is useless when NOBODY is right.

It's like taking the left versus right bait. There is no left versus right, it's you versus corporations and plutocrats.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Putting someone to death over their religous beliefs is about as stupid as it gets.... It's 2012 right???

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Well at least they will have a place to go spend eternity...YOU however being an atheist will enter the dark void of nothingness, chewed on by the rats...

I prefer to believe in Heaven and Hell and at least have hope of immortality whether it be heaven or hell...

Since I am Muslim maybe I will get the virgins too...ahh see religion can be a glorious thing if you leave out the fighting and killing...!

I really dislike atheists...you see I believe the true murderers and child rapists are in fact atheists at heart...if you fear nothing in the after life you will not care what you do in the living life...

Flame all you want, its not like your going to hell for it...hahaha

Sniper...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Putting someone to death over their religous beliefs is about as stupid as it gets.... It's 2012 right???

Exactly, it puts their rationale somewhere around the dark ages.
edit on 23-2-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Too many of you grew up on StarTrek the Next Generation...grow up, nothing has changed for thousands of years and nothing will...and you think of yourselves as intellectuals...its an insult to the smart people that understand history and human nature...

Sniper...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
All I have to say for now is that Iran shows once again you have no freedom to choose a belief.The hierarchy think they are the absolute correct answer, No freedom to have critical thinking in Iran. And they think they are bringing the Mahdi and heaven down, Iran is a land where critical thinking is not allowed if it is not with the special interest of the leaders.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Foxnews is the source?

And people bitch about how illegitimate it is to cite PressTV, while using Foxnews to fan the flames

I wouldn't believe this story if it was the last news agency on earth. This guy probably has been charged for something, and probably is going to be executed, but I sure the hell would never pollute myself by reading the whys and hows of the story from the right-wing American jingoist propaganda rag.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Religion is a disease that's virulent to the uneducated, vulnerable mind.

Islam is the 'necrotizing fasciitis' of religions.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0317
reply to post by jhn7537

Too many of you grew up on StarTrek the Next Generation...grow up, nothing has changed for thousands of years and nothing will...and you think of yourselves as intellectuals...its an insult to the smart people that understand history and human nature...

Sniper...

Hey Einstein, I appreciate the kind words... and I gotta say, I'm VERY sorry for the comment I made above, the last thing I want to do is insult all the smart people on this board (you) who understand history and human nature....

Man... Some people on ATS are total dipsh*ts, with the guy im replying to being one of them...

edit on 24-2-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join