It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN - Final Verdict for Christian Pastor - DEATH

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shred

So killing your family members is wrong, I guess because you know them, but murdering an innocent is okay, because they are a stranger to you and live far away.

So based on your logic murder is okay as long as you don't know the person and they live in another county different than your own. If you can not see the sick thought process you used to draw your conclusion then there is really no help for you! Murder is wrong no matter whom or where.

You don't happen to be an animal by chance? Lol!

Pax

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I can take a horse to water i cannot make it drink. Use google and do some research if you are intrested. Yes it is all about banking...

Front page ats now.. have a watch

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nicely put by another poster...

As of back in the year 2000, there were seven countries without a Rothschild-owned Central Bank: Afghanistan Iraq Sudan Libya Cuba North Korea Iran

Then.......... along came the convenient terror of 9-11 and soon Iraq and Afghanistan had been added to the Roths bank list, leaving only five countries without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family: Sudan Libya Cuba North Korea Iran

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are: Cuba North Korea Iran

Now understand when they own the central bank they own the country....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
wonder if people would be all rattled up if this guys converted to satanism instead...

he broke the law (a really stupid one), but he knew what could happen.
it is their country, they make their laws. i'm not saying that what they are doing is right in any way, i totally disagree with them. but it is within their rights.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I can take a horse to water i cannot make it drink. Use google and do some research if you are intrested. Yes it is all about banking...

No, I'm really not interested enough to Google it. I'm not in the habit of going on wild goose chases after wisps of smoke when I should be ducking from rocks instead. I just thought it was a novel and somewhat torturous bit of deflection to try to blame an execution in Iran on some bankers, who likely don't even know who the guy is.

So do you think there is any particular reason that Iran is playing along with their alleged enemies, these shadowy bankers, and delivering an excuse for the bankers to "bomb them back to the stone age" by executing this guy?

Do these bankers keep their bombs in a safe deposit box? Or do they haul them around in the trunks of their Mercedes, just in case they need 'em in a hurry?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Do these bankers keep their bombs in a safe deposit box? Or do they haul them around in the trunks of their Mercedes, just in case they need 'em in a hurry?

No they dont carry bombs around. They use the US military to do their work for them.. Which is very easy when theres the likes of you around.

You should have tried clicking the link i sent you and providing comment. Heck you may have even learnt something..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I neither justified nor condoned the death sentence imposed on this man. He is living in a part of the world that is primarily governed by laws that are abhorrent to western cultures, yes! But they are the laws of the nation that he resides in. Right or wrong to western culture doesn't matter. He knew the rules and chose to break them. Since he is stated as being a Christian (which does makes this a religious subject) I quoted references from their book, that stipulate that he is required to obey the laws over him. Remove the word Christian and this man becomes just another human being executed in a foreign country.
There is a marked difference between history and verifiable history. I would expect someone who cited the Battle of Badr to know the difference. This debacle is over for me.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

No they dont carry bombs around. They use the US military to do their work for them.. Which is very easy when theres the likes of you around.

I don't work for any bankers. I don't even bank with bankers.

You should have tried clicking the link i sent you and providing comment. Heck you may have even learnt something..

It looks like it was probably a link to a video, and that's just not going to happen on this computer.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by anarky1965
This debacle is over for me.

Fair enough. Have a good one.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join