It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN - Final Verdict for Christian Pastor - DEATH

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by FlyersFan

FACT - The guy is getting killed by the Iranian government for simply being a Christian. FACT - Iranian apologists don't like to discuss the crimes against innocent people taking place in Iran.

Iranian apologists don't like to discuss the crimes against innocent people taking place in Iran

And i guess the only option in the minds of hard core War believers that its time to bring Regime change to Iran like what the one in Iraq?

Oh and FlyersFan dont you know that there are Jews living in Iran freely?

LOL Muslims say kill chistians and jews and everyone who isnt muslim. Christians and Jews pretty much say the same things.

They are all exactly the same !!

If one group was to achieve the goal of erradicating all the others, this world would finally be at peace for ever...!!

As a Wiccan, I too come under the "death by association" rule by petty much all of the major religions...lol

I rather it be them amd not me..!!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
As a Wiccan,

As a Wiccan you are involved in a spiritual belief that may be one of the few real peaceful spiritual beliefs on earth. Wicca really is peaceful. Sure, some Wiccans get nutty ... I had one here a few years back throw a curse at me that I'm pretty sure stuck ... but it'll come back on that person much worse than it has hit me (and it has hit me pretty hard). But at it's core .. Wicca really is peaceful. (hey .. if you have a counter-spell to get rid of the one tossed at me ... lemme know via U2U ... I'm interested)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

LOL Muslims say kill chistians and jews and everyone who isnt muslim. Christians and Jews pretty much say the same things.

When do Christians ever call for the killing of Muslims or Jews? If everyone followed the Christian Just War Theory of St. Aquinas we'd be living in a world of peace.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
Yet you seem to think the Quran is different than say the Talmud or any other book of faith. All religions for the most part went though the dark ages, did they not. Why Cherry pick one thing from one and ignore the rest of others. Islam is no exception. It is also not the sole example.

1. Because none of the others is being used as a religious justification for executions in 21st century Iran.

2. Because the topic of the thread is a 21st century execution in Iran, based on a religious excuse stemming from the Qur'an.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

hi

shazbot! are this what you humans call propaganda?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
human groups have killed in many centuries, religion is pretty much violent everywhere.

are you looking forward to war with Iran?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
And yes, it is their country, so they are "free" to kill as many christians as they choose, in their country. Unfortunately, their religion gives them the "freedom" to kill christians everywhere for any slight that they deem against their religion.

To any westerner, the Crusades was a millenia ago.

To many muslims?

It's still being fought. And we're losing.

To any westerner, the Crusades was a millenia ago. To many muslims? It's still being fought. And we're losing.

In this one simple sentence you have summed up the entire issue with Christians vs Islam. I do find it amazing that Christianity is one of the least tolerated "religions" in government/general public than any other. We say no prayer in schools we remove all reference to God in the work place at least the Christian God anyway. When we see schools in heavily populated Muslim areas given special privileges at schools:

Reference

When we find schools that are heavily populated in "Christian" values you will see no special privilege at all to any Christian based gathering or function. If it is allowed most of the time it is only by a court order. Do you think the football team in this one instance had such trouble?Probably not. I say its all or nothing

We as a people have a right to believe what we want and in what we want. One of us will be wrong, we will only know in the end. I know what I believe and I am willing to take my chances on that.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
ok people i know most of you are going to jump on my throat...but
when I read some of your comments I find you very naive.
this is star wars, the dark side against the Jedi and for sure you are the Jedi ...it is a perception of the mind always Manichean it's black or white.
I have a question that comes suddenly in my mind ... we can consider that the American military
are all Christians? if yes then how many Muslims they killed ? let me guess they deserve it no ?
can we considered the U.S. government as a court of law, then yes they condemned to death
thousands of innocents people to protect their value no ? let me guess this is normal you are well educate people with a true democracy not like this savage people...they attacked you, but how often Europe and the united state has destabilized these countries, selling weapons, making the lobby by placing corrupt president at their head, why these countries can never move forward ... why countries like Iraq and Lydia are now returned to the stone age, for their sake, are you completely blind !!! religion make you so blind that you do not see that person we are talking about are real people, they are not actor, this not fake...all this things are happening right now !
and when i watch MSN talking about this story to shape your idea and you come here to say look at this devilish Muslim, they deserve to be killed, we must not forget,what msn has say to justify the war in Irak in addition to handling the anthrax, weapons of mass destruction, ... there this story who made cry every people the testimony of a "nurse" which turns out to be actually the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador, testimony accusing the army killing babies are robbed their incubator,story mounted by the United States and Ambassador Kuwait.
but I already see you jumping on your seat ! and i think religious speech ... is totally hypocritical ... forgiveness, love the exchange and open mind is a form of language, nothing of all this is reflected in any religious person Christian or Muslim, because if it was the case we will not be here talking about it.
now think about what are you doing now, we are not better,every day for our own good we had slavery a thousands of people on the other side of this planet for our shoes and other clothing and accessories
Every day we are destroying habitat and polluting the air and water from innocent people for our food and gasoline
there are no good Christian or good Muslim there's only monkey shouting...

monkey see, monkey do

think about it and if you wanna blame me do it but the fact is right in front of your nose and if you do not want to see it i I can not help you.

as you say, may god help you !
edit on 23-2-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

I have a question that comes suddenly in my mind ... we can consider that the American military
are all Christians?

Why would one assume that? Because they "kill Muslims", they have to be, by default or something, "Christians"?

No. The US is a secular nation, and the US Military is secular as well. Sure, there may be some Christians in it, but there are also Hindus, Muslims, Wiccans, even Satanists in it as well. Even "peaceful Buddhists" can be found in the US military, just like they can be found in the Thai military. It is NOT "all Christians", nor would that be tolerated.

The initial premise is flawed, so as you continue to develop your case, it's based on a faulty foundation, and won't stand.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

The initial premise is flawed, so as you continue to develop your case, it's based on a faulty foundation, and won't stand.

please use your time travel machine and go back in 2003, during the war against Iraq, the State Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld had the idea to systematically a quote from the Bible at the top of his memos for George W. Bush,This ostentatious piety manifstation in this case had nothing to do with the religious sentiments of Donald Rumsfeld, whose faith has always been expressed in a discrete manner. It was in fact for the Secretary of State for Defence to influence a president of United State very pious and capable of being impressed by the mixture of Bible verses and pictures of GI's knees, in prayer.
If these documents had been disclosed earlier, the risk was great to reinforce the feeling of part of the global Muslim community that the war against Iraq was part of a crusade in the Christian West against Islam. Warned of the risk, Donald Rumsfeld would have ignored these warnings.
The memos were, was designed by a senior officer, General Glen Shaffer. And it is this general officer who had the idea of ​​putting the Bible cittions the space messages "humorous" initially planned !

so "The US is a secular nation, and the US Military is secular as well" realy ?

there are also Hindus, Muslims, Wiccans, even Satanists in it as well but the one who lead them ?

faulty foundation you said... i don't think so...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Did you get everything off your chest? Are you happy now? Because people say something that you don't agree with, they are all wasting their time? They spend every waking minute judging other countries, and trying to push their morals and opinions on them? The way I see it, you are on this thread too, reading comments, and posting your thoughts as well. So does that mean you are wasting your time? Forget it. At least I know I am for sure wasting my time responding to you. To stay on topic, I just don't understand religious fanatics. To kill because someone's beliefs are not your own. It's insane. One would think that murder over religion would be a thing of the past. I guess crazy never expires.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Honestly, america has killed more muslims for being muslims than iraq has killed christians for being christians... I fail to see the difference.

Lets not forget the time you killed entire nations of Indians, round up japanese in concentration camps, or all the vids ive seen of blatent racism towards east indains in general.

You can blame Canada all you want, but guess what, it was all you, all along. And they blame you. For everything.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntoniusBlock

When do Christians ever call for the killing of Muslims or Jews? If everyone followed the Christian Just War Theory of St. Aquinas we'd be living in a world of peace.

Rather than looking to the words of St. Aquinas, perhaps they would be better suited looking to the words of Jesus. The word of the Master is always worth more than the word of the pupil. Jesus said turn the other cheek.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SteffieJo

well I had to go home to take a shower, work has been nuts. Anyways. I am really puzzled. The sheer ignorance to the facts is insane.

The man is part of a democratic movement in a country run by fanatics. He was arrested for protesting. He is in jail since 2009, and is charged with bogus crime after crime. People choose to ignore this and make it out to be a religious thing. Like they are killing the thousands of Christians in Iran as we speak. Like they try and twist the truth about Jews in Iran.

I have no love for Iran, nor do I care really about them. I won't feign any concern for a person just because it helps me push a war, like was done in Iraq.

I have grown indifferent to their tactics. They always end up attacking me personally instead of my points.

Like you, I have not insulted anyone, why try and do that to me?
You seem to be part of the group mentality. I would really like for you to just free your minds for a second. I know in all likely hood you guys are in a room together and do this for a living. (Now say deflection).

I have no clue what else could motivate you to make this guy your own martyr.

You can say what you will, I think it is a shame you guys would like to see your country bankrupt and your fellow Americans die for lies. I know in the end you would love nothing more than to kill all those dirty Muslims.

I have seen it before. Hate fueling the death of another. You seem like monkeys to me.

You are like ape men, grunting and throwing feces into the air instead of reasoning and trying to understand people.

You have given up on mankind and really think there is no choice but to kill them....that is why I see you as monkeys.

The truth is, I know I will not convince you as it is I can't pay you more, or toot your horn louder for supporting the underdog in an argument. I will say this though...

I am happy. People love me. I am a good person. People respect me, they don't fear me. People would die for me, just because I have treated them right. I have no worries, not because I am not tired and worked to the bone, but because I am an honest person who doesn't lie. I can look people in the eye, not because I am stronger than them, but because I literally have nothing to hide.

on topic, his entire trial is a farce. What else is there to say except I hope they free their country before mine destroys it.

I am free, regardless. You are free because your are told so.

good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
People choose to ignore this and make it out to be a religious thing.

HE WAS CONVICTED OF APOSTASY. APOSTASY. THEY MADE IT A RELIGIOUS THING.
:shk: jeeeeze .. you really don't have a leg to stand on when you accuse people of 'ignoring' things.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Here were are in the year 2012 and people are still killing each other over religion. What fools. Which is why I want nothing to do with any of their religions, I say ban them all. Or kill them all and let their Gods sort them out. The second choice might be more fitting considering the topic.

What I find amazing is the glaring intellectual ignorance on display in the above quoted post. I find it even more amazing that this post received stars from other members.

You do realize jaynkeel that you have lumped yourself in with the "fools" as you call them?? You call people fools for being intolerant of others religious beliefs to the point of killing them.... Yet Your idea is to not just Kill the members of one religion... No you think it would be reasonable to kill the members of all religions... You are MORE INTOLERANT then the radical muslims running Iran. In short, if the muslims in Iran are indeed fools for thier murderous intentions... what does that make you?? (mods, I don't think I am out of line here considering the nature and content of the above quote.)

Btw if you think you are some how "free from religion" you are fooling yourself. Everyone practices religion in one form or another. Religion is a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the Universe. Even Atheists have a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe.

From these beliefs is gleaned a Moral Code by which the actions of humanity are to be governed. Even positions claiming that there is no Moral Code or that everything should be governed by Mob Rule result directly from that persons religious beliefs, from his/her beliefs about the cause, nature, and purpose of the Universe. God is not an implicit component necessary to religion. Man has been practicing religion without God from the beginning.

So my friend jaynkeel, your own beliefs/religion as you have described it above are the most Radical and Intolerant of any religion on the planet. You only survive in this world because there are so many Good, Religious and intelligent people surrounding you who do not promote Violence towards or Murder of people of differing beliefs. We will continue to protect your ability to express your religious beliefs however misguided they may be. We will not however remain silent in the face of your hate filled rhetoric.... and if you want to "shut us up"... your just gonna have to kill us... if you can.

Good day
Soul

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

like that is really the issue.

was he protesting Islam and that is what got him arrested?

no

but why do you even talk to me anymore. You just put caps on like that dumbass before said, maybe you need some wd40...I don't think so, but hey there really isn't scream button.

The entire trial is BS. He might as well be charged with smurfdom. He is a protestor in a fundamentalist country.

The apostasy charge was proven BS in 2006. They just threw that on so they could execute him. They don't care he is Christian anymore if he was a Jedi.

I think it's terrible to claim him as your own martyr. He is trying to free his country from fanatics. Help him without using him to justify attacking his country. as an American, Canadian, Christian. be real.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This is sick to hear a man who still follows the LIGHT must be put to death for not following the LIGHT requested. NO sense they are both ENLILITE RELIGIONS SO IRAN IS KILLING OR ATTEMPTING TO KILL HIM IN TOTAL RELIGIOUS VAIN. If they research more into the beliefs they would see he worships LORD ENLIL as do THEY.

1 prays for his flesh for his soul is SAFE and also prays for his family who may have to lose him due to pure ignorance. May the LIGHT observe those attempting to send him home and REFLECT UPON THEIR SOULS THE IGNORANCE.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
HOW CAN ENLILITES KILL OTHER ENLILITES???? ENLILITES= JUDAISIM-CHRISTIANITY-ISLAM (if its about religion then he is part of their religion) SMH

HOW DOES LORD ENLIL FEEL ABOUT THIS? FURTHER HOW DOES LORD ENKI FEEL ABOUT THE WORLD OF TODAY FULL OF ENLILITES KILLING EACH OTHER.

Abrahamic religions are the monotheistic faiths emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[1] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him.[2][3][4] They are one of the three major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian religions (Dharmic) and East Asian religions (Taoic). As of the early twenty-first century, it was estimated that 54% of the world's population (3.8 billion people) considered themselves adherents of the Abrahamic religions, about 30% of other religions, and 16% of no religion.[5][6]

The three major Abrahamic religions are, in chronological order of founding, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Judaism regards itself as the religion of the descendants of Jacob,[n 1] a grandson of Abraham. It has a strictly unitary view of God, and the central holy book for almost all branches is the Hebrew Bible, as elucidated in the oral law.

Christianity began as a sect of Judaism[n 2] in the Mediterranean Basin[n 3] of the 1st century CE and evolved into a separate religion—the Christian Church—with distinctive beliefs and practices. Jesus is the central figure of Christianity, considered by almost all denominations to be divine, typically as one person of a Triune God.[n 4] The Christian Bible is usually held to be the ultimate authority, alongside Sacred Tradition in some denominations (such as Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy).

Islam arose in Arabia[n 5] in the 7th century CE with a strictly unitary view of God.[n 6] Muslims (adherents of Islam) typically hold the Qur'an to be the ultimate authority, as revealed and elucidated through the teachings and practices[n 7] of a central, but not divine, prophet, Muhammad. Less well-known Abrahamic religions, originally offshoots of Shi'a Islam, include the Bahá'í Faith[n 8] and Druze.[7]

The three main Abrahamic religions have certain similarities. All are monotheistic, and conceive God to be a transcendent Creator-figure and the source of moral law,[8]

So IRAN is killing him in ignorance of religion for Lord Enlil influenced abrahamic faiths

Lord ENLIL & LORD ENKI = (both) ANNUNAKI means ANNUNAKI INFLUENCE ON EA*RTH means wrong IRAN innocent killing fail.
edit on 2/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It really drives me batty that China and Russia are protecting these tyrants, otherwise I'd support an intervention. There's a reason why we didn't attack Russia in the cold war: mutually assured destruction.

If we add China to the list then we've got a little bit of an issue. China is perfectly capable of defending that region if given enough time, and Russia is still perfectly capable of parking nuclear armed subs on North American shores.

It would seem to be that any military option would be horrible for Israel in the end, they are such a small piece of land that all it would take is a few nukes and they'd be literally "wiped off the map". But don't tell that to Israeli's and some Americans, they don't seem to understand the risks involved.

edit on 23-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join