It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide bombers poised to strike U.S., Iran warns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
All this makes me want to do is personally get on a plane and go to Iran. I want to knock on the Presidents door, politely introduce myself and ask him if I may have a short discussion with him. I am tired of all the he said she said crap and I want to hear it right from his mouth. After that, then I may decide to hop down off the fence.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
In my view it is all fitting together, Iran wants war by any means and they are now ready to make the first move, www.cnn.com... form the link

(CNN) -- Iran warned Tuesday it would strike against an "enemy" threatening it if needed to protect its national interests -- even if the enemy didn't attack first.

Gen. Mohammad Hejazi, a deputy head of Iran's armed forces, said his country "will no more wait to see enemy action against us," according to the semi-official Fars News Agency.

"Given this strategy, we will make use of all our means to protect our national interests and hit a retaliatory blow at them whenever we feel that enemies want to endanger our national interests," Hejazi said.
all I can say is, if and when they do, it will be the last thing they did. So bring it Iran enough of your your bluffing.

Iran wants war?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

Iran's leadership wants power.Like a thug without a pistol.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

if iran starts sending their terrorists here we should fire the ukes we built for the cold war aimed at ussr on to teheran.

We need to stop being afraid of these third rate dictators and have some guts like israel does. they are a tiny country and they aren't afraid of anyone.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

The general American public may have nothing to do or approve of its governments foreign policy but bear in mind you people voted the government into power so you are indirectly responsible for their action.The next President should be an anti war person. Keep him in place for two terms or 10 years and concentrate on rebuilding the US. That's the way to go. Everyone can sleep tight and no boogyman's gonna run amok in the city streets or mall blowing himself up. Suicide bombers do not care for their lives....more badass than your AfroAmerican gangs or Columbian drug cartel death squad. You wouldn't want to come up or meet one cos it will mean the end of you and scores around you.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Well, Iran keeps running their mouths. This could be more sabre rattling or more propaganda, although with our southern border being wide open for years now, it could also be true. It seems that the war of words keep heating up. Guess time will tell whos bite is worse than their bark..

Iran has sleeper cells throughout the United States and the West that will unleash suicide bombings should Iranian nuclear facilities be attacked. Read more: dailycaller.com...

dailycaller.com...
edit on 2/21/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

Awww, say it ain't so! I thought Iran was just about peace. They are innocent and loving.

And have sleeper cells.
And try to blackmail.
And threaten.

How peaceful and innocent!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sedona5602

Not afraid...they are getting jittery and drumming up support from the good ol'USA because they are confused and know not what to do. Strike now on their own and risk a long drawn out war which Israel cannot sustain because its a small country. Probably most parts of it will get hit. Besides Israel has nuclear materials so a lucky shot will make it self implode to kingdom come. Mideast problems really hard to sought out. Headache if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Iran is trying to start WWIII, the NWO is trying to bring about the non nuclear societal collapse of the Western world. It is not hard to figure out who is using whom here!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
One thing you learn the more you research and study these things, 'suicide bombers' are 99% the secret services setting off bombs, by labeling them 'suicide' it means there's no investigation needed afterwards as the bomber is 'assumed' dead.

The Secret Services set off bombs wherever they want to bring 'Terror' as an excuse to step up control/restriction in a particular area. 'Suicide Bombers' create an illusion that there's actually a two-sided war going on, rather than one-sided which is the reality

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join