It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide bombers poised to strike U.S., Iran warns

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well, Iran keeps running their mouths. This could be more sabre rattling or more propaganda, although with our southern border being wide open for years now, it could also be true. It seems that the war of words keep heating up. Guess time will tell whos bite is worse than their bark..

Iran has sleeper cells throughout the United States and the West that will unleash suicide bombings should Iranian nuclear facilities be attacked. Read more: dailycaller.com...

dailycaller.com...
edit on 2/21/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

forgot to quote the part where it explains that any attacks would be retaliatory in nature if, and only if, the US attacked.

But you are correct, saber rattling.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I wonder how much support those outside Iran will get from a country that will be comprised of molten sand if they attack?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is the biggest threat. How many "terrorists" are just ready to walking to densely populated areas in North America and start firing..

If this happens, the citizens will be BEGGING for military in the streets for protection.

All accordingly to plan.
edit on 21-2-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

This is *exactly* what the psychopathic leaders of the US want; suicide bombers inside US boarders, and detonating themselves in populated areas. Think about it; who benefits? The people surely dont, but the government gets to push forward in its agenda of slaughtering all rights of the citizen and setting up a totalitarian state where NO privacy exists (for your protection, of course), where all travel is monitored, all purchases of even the most mundane things kept on record permanently, everyone a suspect all the time, and they would have the perfect excuse to do it, and the public would go for it.

Instigate the problem to illicit the reaction and provide the prefab solution.

Iran suicide bombers in the US are the PTBs wet dream.
edit on 2/21/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
...but the government gets to push forward in its agenda of slaughtering all rights of the citizen and setting up a totalitarian state where NO privacy exists (for your protection, of course), where all travel is monitored, all purchases of even the most mundane things kept on record permanently...

*looks at his chip debit card*

Um, aren't they doing that already?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Exactly. I didnt think about it until you mentioned it, but it would be the kind of thing that TPTB would like. Then DHS could lockdown America with most of the Citizens praising their efforts. I sure hope that they dont try to do a false flag and blame it on Iran, just to achieve these goals.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
In my view it is all fitting together, Iran wants war by any means and they are now ready to make the first move, www.cnn.com... form the link

(CNN) -- Iran warned Tuesday it would strike against an "enemy" threatening it if needed to protect its national interests -- even if the enemy didn't attack first.

Gen. Mohammad Hejazi, a deputy head of Iran's armed forces, said his country "will no more wait to see enemy action against us," according to the semi-official Fars News Agency.

"Given this strategy, we will make use of all our means to protect our national interests and hit a retaliatory blow at them whenever we feel that enemies want to endanger our national interests," Hejazi said.
all I can say is, if and when they do, it will be the last thing they did. So bring it Iran enough of your your bluffing.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sorry but it doesnt surprise me Iranian suicide bombers would want to attack America, and many other places that are currently in the process of trying to bomb Iran off the face of the earth.

People piss me off when they automatically think Irans been aggressive when in fact Irans just reacting to the sanctions and strategic war moves which are been made towards them. Its like people think Iran should just sit and not retaliate for whats happening to them, and if they do retaliate, even the slightest bit of defense, well then they deserve to be blown up because their "been aggressive" Its ignorance at its most finest..

Also to add, i also wouldn't be surprised if there is Iranian people ready at the word to hit targets, this is probably the only strong military front Iran has on America.

People really don't understand how much of a non war this will be, unless its purposely dragged out like Afghanistan

edit on 21-2-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Exactly. I didnt think about it until you mentioned it, but it would be the kind of thing that TPTB would like. Then DHS could lockdown America with most of the Citizens praising their efforts. I sure hope that they dont try to do a false flag and blame it on Iran, just to achieve these goals.

Exactly. They must have their public DEMAND their own enslavement, and theyll be all to happy to oblige. Didnt hit me until I read this article, but this is the *perfect* way to do it; instigate war with Iran to create the problem of Iran retaliating in one of the only ways it can, which will elicit the reaction of the American public to DEMAND that the gubmint lock down the US under martial law because theyre all running like chickens with their heads cut off about "terrorism" (probably more risk in driving your car to work every morning than iranian bombers, but most dont let facts cloud their fear rush), and the PTB will be all to happy to provide the demanded solution.
edit on 2/21/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So let's just say the Iranian's are running around blowing the hell out of stuff, you think we should just let them do that????

I have heard estimates of 10,000 suicide bombers in the US....I think that's extrodinarily high, but if they are running around like crazy can't just let them blow up everything....what's your solution.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
So let's just say the Iranian's are running around blowing the hell out of stuff, you think we should just let them do that????

I have heard estimates of 10,000 suicide bombers in the US....I think that's extrodinarily high, but if they are running around like crazy can't just let them blow up everything....what's your solution.

The answers quite simple don't warmonger

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
regardless of your opinion of 9 11 and who did it: 3 and a half buildings got hit with planes and because of that we invaded Iraq and then invaded Afghanistan for slightly less related issues so one could logically conclude that if terror attacks happen on USA soil some countries are going to be invaded and loose their sovereignty (at least that seems to be the case from what i have seen) so then a bunch of most likely middle eastern people start blowing them selves up here to put fear into Americans and cause terror and chaos and im pretty sure that that will lead to potental military check points like the Israelis have in their country and the fact that this country is large and has many regions and differing views reactions by the populace will be different i can see some more "conservative states" populations arming them selves and just shooting any one who looks arab and "suspicious" in fear that they are terrorists and if in case of war with iran the good possibility of a manzinanar(sp) like situation coming back into place for the "protection" of Iranian Americans not to mention any one else that some looney just happens to think LOOKED iranian or acted "suspiciously" and in that case all that terror attacks against the usa will do is get us to bomb your (assumed) country of origin and occupy it ala Iraq while simultaneously getting to crack down on our own people and get the excuse to openly post military or (shudders) contractors on American streets to boost "security" so it seems at least to me that all terror attacks would acomplish is war being delcared on iran and the american people getting more of the police state and militrization of private companies in interests of safety so i dont see how any one would win out of that scenario but then again im no expert on things just some guy infront of a key board stating his opinion

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
We all know that sh!ts gonna hit the fan before this year is over, whether it be war, doomsday theories, aliens or the greater depression im tryna live everyday like my last.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
This is the biggest threat. How many "terrorists" are just ready to walking to densely populated areas in North America and start firing..

If this happens, the citizens will be BEGGING for military in the streets for protection.

All accordingly to plan.
edit on 21-2-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

my theory is they wouldn't even be iranian or have a connection.

if conditions continue to deteriorate in north america for the middle class etc, then eventually you will have a popular revolt, and beyond that attempted insurrection, which in my eyes would be used to coincide with an event like this, which would take the scapegoat.

remember those videos classifying white people as potential terrorists too? it's because they expect more american attacks, by americans, not affiliated with iran directly, but more the enemy of my enemy is my friend type of deal, where they could take out both parties at the same time.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Well a the very least the people will be searching for a gun. At least I will.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yes I agree, Best way to clear out any room.....throw a grenade into it. Then blame the other guy and scream Lets Get Him!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtIsMadness

There will be a lot of Americans taking up arms if suicide bombings start killing innocent men women and children. This would be the catalyst that would have people shooting first and asking questions later, on anyone that looked Iranian or Middle Eastern, like another poster stated. This could possibly be the tripwire, while there is complete chaos, for the second American Revolution to start.

We all know and feel that something major is going to happen in the near future, even those that are not conspiracy theorists, have that gut feeling of impending doom. I really hope it doesnt come to some crazy Jihadist killing my family and friends or my fellow countrymen.

I think the whole world is sitting on a powder-keg right now and all we can do is wait and see where the first explosion happens...

edit on 2/21/12 by kennylee because: spelling

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Welcome to the world game show "Bad Idea"

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

regardless of your opinion of 9 11 and who did it: 3 and a half buildings got hit with planes

What are you talking about?i couldn't even read the rest of your post.i mean how ill informed is this?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join