It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide bombers poised to strike U.S., Iran warns

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

what i was trying to say is 9-11 happened and regardless of who u think did it(terrorists or the us government etc) and because of it we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan so there for if more terror attacks happen on USA soil (the suicide bombers for example) that America will just invade and bomb the crap of what every country we think they came from sorry u didn't understand but that was basically all i was saying is terrorism seems to cause more problems for the middle east then it does for American government

and it seems that all the terror attacks do is give us more police on the streets more homeland security and you are kidding your self if you think iran starts suicide bombings in America that there wont be some kind of racial backlash against people of Arabic origins by Some people in this country if people start blowing them selves up over here perhaps the internment camps might be a bit much but it could happen if enough attacks or fear is formulated in the general populace its happened before and if enough crazy things happen it could potentially happen again
edit on 21-2-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

I feel like most the world is salivating at the thought of an attack on our land. I cannot doubt it will happen sooner then later. However I do know this, we the american citizen will rise up against the attackers, and well slaughter them. We appear to be afraid of our government but do not be decieved by our tolerance we do have a fine lien that can be broke. I suspect if Iran or any other nation decides to do inner american bombings the peoples will bring out our arms and handle it ourselves. That said I see those FEMA camps being put to good use for the perpetrators of the americans people.
Plus the fact we woudl glass the country the perpetraders came from.
You people from around the world who dream of america being destroyed or bombed, remember this, we (the people the citizens of america) only have issue against those who threaten us or the freedoms. Wake the giant(s), go ahead.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If US attack Iran .. then they diserve to be attacked

Karma can be a b*tch sometime

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Let me see if I have this right, if we attack Iran.... Iran might... Attack us back?

The horror! They must be stopped!

Sounds like shield, not saber rattling to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well, it could be just that....Iranians can easily pass as mexicans...wouldnt be a stretch for them to learn spanish much the same way we do........

Glad that border fence thingy is working as intended.....

on a side note a old saying my pops used to say comes to mind.......dont let yer alligator mouth overload yer mockingbird a**

Seems like Iran says a lot...wonder if they can really back it up.....
edit on 22-2-2012 by BooKrackers because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So you are saying that if TPTB in America decide to back Israel when they attack Iran, then Iran should have the right to do suicide bombings inside our country and kill innocent men, women and helpless children, who had nothing to do with America attacking Iran in the first place?

reply to post by lbndhr

It does seem from reading ATS, that there are a lot of people around the world that would love to see America destroyed. They dont seem to realize that most Americans dont have anything to do with what our government is doing around the planet. The people do seem to fear the government at this point, but the People would never stand by and watch suicide bombers killing their friends and families.

You are so right my friend when you said that they would awaken a sleeping giant. It would be at this point in time that the world would see just what the American People are capable of..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

What about the innocent Iranian men women and childrens
that will die if Israel/US attack ?

You care only about american innocent casualties ?
Who killed hundred of thousand of innocent Irakis ?
and in Afghanistan ?

Just remember who should have be banned by the UN from ever having nukes in their arsenal
they used nukes on 2 civilians cities .. and now US have thousand of more powerfull nukes
and gave hundreds to Israel who killed ten of thousand of innocent people in Gaza and Lebanon

So in your view .. its fair attacking others but unfair if attacked ?

SICK and Evil

edit on 2/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Iran will attack if they get attacked?

Best thing would be to not attack them then.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Iran did not say anything, Iran did not warn anyone. It was three guys in Iran. Big deal. So they are frightened. Wouldn't you be frightened?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

What about the innocent Iranian men women and childrens
that will die if Israel/US attack ?

You care only about american innocent casualties ?
Who killed hundred of thousand of innocent Irakis ?
and in Afghanistan ?

Just remember who should have be banned by the UN from ever having nukes in their arsenal
they used nukes on 2 civilians cities .. and now US have thousand of more powerfull nukes
and gave hundreds to Israel who killed ten of thousand of innocent people in Gaza and Lebanon

So in your view .. its fair attacking others but unfair if attacked ?

SICK and Evil

edit on 2/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I havent said anywhere in any of my posts that I agree that it is FAIR to attack anyone. Please show me where I stated this and when you cant, please stop putting words in my mouth to fit your argument.

I dont think that the US should have ever been the world Police and I think we should bring all troops home and defend our own borders. I think we should not give other countries billions of dollars each year when people are starving inside our own country.

Everyone hates America but they cry if they dont get their money from us, or if they need help because someone attacks them. If I had my way, America would stay at home and take care of Americans and say the hell with rest of the world and let all the other countries take care of themselves.

So no, I dont think innocent Iranians should die, just like I think that innocent Americans should not die in this upcoming war that TPTB need to wage against each other. Maybe next time you should ask my opinion instead of assuming you know it. Thank you...
edit on 2/22/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is the country that most ATSers support. Where we will be attacking military infrastructure, and crippling facilities made to create nuclear weapons, their retaliation is killing innocent civilians.
edit on 22-2-2012 by isaac7777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by isaac7777

Exactly correct. Although we would probably be killing innocent people also since the Iranian government would use their citizens as human shields for their nuke plants.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The real issue I see here, and I've read the majority of the posts in this thread is...

IF there truly are Iranian, or Iranian backed individuals or persons sponsored by any other country and or sympathetic to Iran, sleeper cells, special forces, soliders of jihad or whatever you wish to call them hiding in the United States, or for that matter in any other country, AND whether Iran has been attacked or not, and the orders of and intent of these people or groups is the killing of innocent people and the destruction of infrastructure, then this can only be considered as an act of terrorism and in no way can be spun or twisted to be an act of self-defense on the part of the sponsoring country.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If you think about it, isn't every bomber a suicide bomber? Isn't every bomber poised to strike the enemy? Don't they always warn, just for defense? No new news here, move along.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
this is exactly what I am talking about, Iranians are not scared to die. I understand that clearly and should all of us, they will commit suicide attacks. From what is going on, i say nor war or whatever we do, this conflicts will not stop, the World needs to renew it self once for all, let god handle it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

you are righ the govenment knows all about this stuff but will never do anything to stop it. oh and sweet picture and im from calgary too go flames go

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Well a the very least the people will be searching for a gun. At least I will.

If things get that bad, I have a few I do not mind lending out to fight the cause.
Look me up and I will hook you up.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Western black operators are already plotting targets in I ran. Usually they would also be working with resistance elements in country but with this goombah in the white house we might surrender.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Well, Iran keeps running their mouths. This could be more sabre rattling or more propaganda, although with our southern border being wide open for years now, it could also be true. It seems that the war of words keep heating up. Guess time will tell whos bite is worse than their bark..

Iran has sleeper cells throughout the United States and the West that will unleash suicide bombings should Iranian nuclear facilities be attacked. Read more: dailycaller.com...

dailycaller.com...
edit on 2/21/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

When a leading official like their President gets on international television and says clearly in English that this is what they propose to do then I will believe it.

Until then, its nothing but nonsense fed to the brainwashed masses all in order to further the agenda of destroying yet another peaceful and sovereign nation by a bunch of rampant murderous thugs running around the globe doing just that and then projecting their crimes onto peaceful presidents and nations.

Shame on you

I can't help but wonder who put this news out and who owns this so-called rag.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Where have we heard terrorist sleeper cells before? Uhm... oh that's right! Al-CIAeda.

This is nothing more than US fuelled propaganda.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join