It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what day is it today?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by absolutely

and forcing a master upon another right to kill his freedom from ur perspective do not assert ur objective freedom or justify ur forcing ways of wills to use him

I am not forciing a master upon you. You have willingly submitted to yours. It is obvious from your own words which manifest your reality.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

no it is the total opposite obvious fact, u as cheapest evil living will mean to use the concept of god existence to justify ur lowest hypocrit free means existing only to urself, while me clearly dare insult all gods and ur master directly in whatever fact of situation and by always meaning smthg totally not existing at all so completely out as nothing at all but me

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

why do you care? why? i don't understand the point in you coming to a forum that is about things that dont rely on logic but either faith, belief, and experience. If you don't agree this is what you do instead of imposing on others higher conciouse thought all the time. click back and go to a thread where your logic can help and benifit people. Tell your opinion on who is false just do it on a forum that involves only earth, logical thought this forum is about going above and beyond that

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

and if from ur perspective i have a master then from where could u talk to me still and insist in coming back for? disregarding what u think about me the only fact there is that u r a total liar in free will, which explain how u can act seriously in objective situation against what u think subjectively ur perspective is

who is at the most back possible of freedom will a liar in truth terms loose his freedom rights so stay back there and call urself watever u want since u r alone there but without daring making a sound of it

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

no it is the total opposite obvious fact, u as cheapest evil living will mean to use the concept of god existence to justify ur lowest hypocrit free means existing only to urself, while me clearly dare insult all gods and ur master directly in whatever fact of situation and by always meaning smthg totally not existing at all so completely out as nothing at all but me

I never mentioned God. And if you pay close attention to what you are saying then you will realize that you are trapped in the very prison you claim I exist in.

I am free will as are you. But you have been convinced that you are not. So, you reel against me with all your being in hopes that I will lock myself away as you have done.

I know who you are and you will never win this battle my old friend.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

u prove the slave u r since u see even words in glory and battles means, so u clearly assert ur fact of never being free

u wont mention god while it is the exclusive reference to ur slavery fact for ur cheapest positive sense of freedom wills, while it doesnt matter what u mention when freedom is a fact of else existence and not u

enjoy ur freedom as it last and pray ur master to die in the illusion of sharing same free will, but in all logics terms u will b forced to die alone since obviously it is time for truth and freedom rights out of all true existence freedom

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
every second and minute, every day and week, every month and year,
is related to some point that the earth has reached in its revolution of the sun. the time isn't all abstract or whatever, it's in correlation with how the earth moves.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

and u cant use me to claim what u want about urself, i clearly do not consider u existing at all
u claim being free i say yes of course since u dont exist at all
while i never exist but from what i give to existence objectively, anyone is his freedom space only but then anyone is only him and never a reality with any other free but indirectly through life sense from objective freedom sameness like u and ur oness life or indirectly through objective existence realisations so reality truth life

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

u prove the slave u r since u see even words in glory and battles means, so u clearly assert ur fact of never being free

u wont mention god while it is the exclusive reference to ur slavery fact for ur cheapest positive sense of freedom wills, while it doesnt matter what u mention when freedom is a fact of else existence and not u

enjoy ur freedom as it last and pray ur master to die in the illusion of sharing same free will, but in all logics terms u will b forced to die alone since obviously it is time for truth and freedom rights out of all true existence freedom

You seem to think I fear dying alone because you keep mentioning it. You seem to think that "freedom" is the abilty to do as I please. You seem to think that my frame of reference is based on a belief in gods. You are mistaken.

If I am to vanish after this existence, it doesn't matter because I will not exist to mourn the emptiness. If I am constricted in any way, it does not matter because I am still free to choose my reaction. If god(s) do not exist, it doesn't matter because I am the creator of my own reality. You seem to think that your words have meaning to me, but in fact they do not because they only have meaning to you.

I find it ironic that the words you chose to give to me should be carefully considered by yourself.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

and u cant use me to claim what u want about urself, i clearly do not consider u existing at all
u claim being free i say yes of course since u dont exist at all
while i never exist but from what i give to existence objectively, anyone is his freedom space only but then anyone is only him and never a reality with any other free but indirectly through life sense from objective freedom sameness like u and ur oness life or indirectly through objective existence realisations so reality truth life

From your perspective I do not exist? I find that ironic because you only exist because I consider you to be. You can thank me later.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
every second and minute, every day and week, every month and year,
is related to some point that the earth has reached in its revolution of the sun. the time isn't all abstract or whatever, it's in correlation with how the earth moves.

Those measurments are assigned by man in relation to his perspective. Expand your perspective to encompass all and those measurments cease to exist.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
insisting to use me for ur own gains in pretending ur existence or freedom rights is what guarantee ur lost

u cant know me nor anyone else when anyone is only his absolute freedom out of all not related even to what he does, and if u think having sharp eyes from ur free locked inferior sense u prove the stupid liar u r that cant recognize then all different eyes seeing u

while pointing knowing as existing what u consider inferior to u is not only proving how u could never exist nor be related to any and all existence concept even, so absolute evil ways of bringing lies to pretend existing
but certify in absolute terms ur freedom sense being all to and for negative inferiority

wether u like it or not doesnt matter, existence is exclusively to truth superiority rights so not to anyone

while anyone is exclusively and only its freedom rights which is all to objective truth reason that is infinite positive freedom values, that are never source but always beyond truth constancy relative freedom value facts, absolute right of being nothing to any and all

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

My exisitence is not dependant upon gods or devils or you my very confused friend.

You claim I will die alone and then you claim I do not exist. Which is it? Either you are confused or you are the liar. Maybe it's both. Either way matters not to me but it certainly should matter to you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

My exisitence is not dependant upon gods or devils or you my very confused friend.

You claim I will die alone and then you claim I do not exist. Which is it? Either you are confused or you are the liar. Maybe it's both. Either way matters not to me but it certainly should matter to you.

such inferior slave, when u do not exist then u r not relative to anything or reality so u die alone free in depth of ur wills of what it is, which doesnt concern me nor anyone else stupid evil insolence

stop calling others u insult friends just to give existence to ur hypocrit ways, existence is all to objective superiority of truth freedom rights so noone and especially not the opposite

why cant u stay out free, it is amazing how such insolence is encouraged to force upon others rights

ur existence do not exist ur dependancy is about ur freedom, existence has nothing to do with u

and ur ways to use any inferiority perspective to grasp a sense of existence upon is pathetitc

even wht u consider inferior to u can use the force u r directing against it upon u, bc all is to all while only u belong to u and nothing is to everyone too

so what u claim that i want u is all of ur lowest standard of ways, in all i say i never mean anyone else while i clarify repetitively that only freedom right matters so the right to reject everyone or some as it please to anyone

u prove how u r satanic in ur goddish ways, u cant pretend any freedom but if u pretend being all one so only through powers over everything existence and everyone else

when one is truly free then it doesnt need to make wars to anyother bc he doesnt want it in its space freedom, and words are clearly to free expressions borders rights to define its own space free will share with others in objective terms
words dont kill so they can be used in all ways they belong totally to freedom spacial realities since they cant have any effect on existence facts realities

but words are not of needs, but of positive wills which u cant but reject from ur freedom pretense evil to freedom truth and rights

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

such inferior slave, when u do not exist then u r not relative to anything or reality so u die alone free in depth of ur wills of what it is, which doesnt concern me nor anyone else stupid evil insolence

This is becoming quite amusing as the holes in your logic become bigger and bigger. Every word you speak betrays your true self.

I view myself as neither inferior nor superior; it is you who have assigned a judgment to me with the designation of slave and liar. I am relative to everything and nothing all at once. Your concern is evidenced by your own responses to me.

stop calling others u insult friends just to give existence to ur hypocrit ways, existence is all to objective superiority of truth freedom rights so noone and especially not the opposite

When have I insulted you? I am a mirror for you to look into and see your own reflection.

My old friend; which I call you because of my familiarity with you. I have known you throughout my existence and you have taken many forms.

why cant u stay out free, it is amazing how such insolence is encouraged to force upon others rights

Again, your words betray you; the word "insolent" means contemptuous or willful disobedient. In your opinion, who am I disobeying? A superior such as yourself? Or perhaps your master?

What you call insolence is what I know as free will.I know this to be true. I speak for myself and no one else. Whom do you speak for?

ur existence do not exist ur dependancy is about ur freedom, existence has nothing to do with u

and ur ways to use any inferiority perspective to grasp a sense of existence upon is pathetitc

My existence simply Is; no more and no less. Nothing can change that. There is no denying it, not even you can deny it; you have already accepted it as evidenced by this conversation.

even wht u consider inferior to u can use the force u r directing against it upon u, bc all is to all while only u belong to u and nothing is to everyone too

That's the dicotomy of existence. The paradox of free will. I am nothing and everything all at once. Just as a single moment is finite and eternal, all at once. There is no force directed, only experienced.

so what u claim that i want u is all of ur lowest standard of ways, in all i say i never mean anyone else while i clarify repetitively that only freedom right matters so the right to reject everyone or some as it please to anyone

I make no claims as to what it is you want. Only you may know that.

u prove how u r satanic in ur goddish ways, u cant pretend any freedom but if u pretend being all one so only through powers over everything existence and everyone else

My ways are that of existence. My freedom is my own. I am all and one. I am my own existence; your's is your own. My power over you has been granted by you.

when one is truly free then it doesnt need to make wars to anyother bc he doesnt want it in its space freedom, and words are clearly to free expressions borders rights to define its own space free will share with others in objective terms

Everyone is truly free already my friend. Only those who seek to imprison and enslave would tell you otherwise.

words dont kill so they can be used in all ways they belong totally to freedom spacial realities since they cant have any effect on existence facts realities

Words manifest reality just as surly as DNA manifests life. Language is merely code made up of words, and the word became flesh.

but words are not of needs, but of positive wills which u cant but reject from ur freedom pretense evil to freedom truth and rights

I reject nothing. I am served by all of my experiences; including this one.

I realize that even as this conversation will eventually end, the struggle will remain. Rest assured that I will remain dilligent as you know I have been.

This will be my last response to you on this thread my old friend but I look forward to many more future encounters
edit on 27-2-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Sir,

You are absolutely right.

Everything you have ever said, everything you say, everything you will every say is absolutely correct.

You are right about everything.

Congratulations.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

yes, right is the essence and end, tht is how the least free right can mean all right

congrutalutions to u mister right recognitions u r closing the cercle end on wrong, pointed in absolute terms as ONE in all concept and powers ways
enjoy ur freedom out of it and lets the game of ends begin

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join