It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what day is it today?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
The only thing I've ever seen you contribute to any thread is disagreement, negativity and confusion. You consistently belittle others in your attempts to convince everyone that you know. The fact of the matter is that, like the rest of us you are just as clueless. I have seen you, time and time again call people liars and I'm rather sick of it. Your presense on ATS has done nothing but degrade the quality of discussions.

Today is today... nothing more... nothing less.

u repeat the same invention, multiplying the form of a lie dont prove anything but the liar u r

u clearly believe that u know everything to act as if nothing is there but what u want to make it look like

it is u that degrade even the shape of words forcing urself mouth as being all, who cares about ur sickness when it is never about u, go treat urself out of a public forum

and who shout that positive and negative is the same is the negativity and confusion source definitely in constant terms of being
while who remind that positive is present constancy is ur ennemy for what u r

anyway u prove that liars love to lie, but also i prove that truth is never about anyone nor wht please everyone

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by absolutely

please stop referring to people as liars.

we all have our own opinion. we need to help each other. not accuse each other.

it would also help if you stopped using 'text speak'. it can be difficult to understand. i could accept it if you were using a mobile but you are not.

thank you.
edit on 21-2-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

when u mean ur needs and others supports then stop using metaphysics and philosophy for

those concepts are all to truth and absolute facts so lies and liars is all what is never true

why dont u mean urself issues in relative terms there are plenty of forums for since u cant handle the word liar it proves that u can never mean truth,

i will refrain from writing in ur threads since i conclude that u dislike my wordings, but mind urself business in ur words forms and stop using people as none just to support ur wills or means

i never refer to people when im clearly replying only to u

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

The only thing I've ever seen you contribute to any thread is disagreement, negativity and confusion. You consistently belittle others in your attempts to convince everyone that you know. The fact of the matter is that, like the rest of us you are just as clueless. I have seen you, time and time again call people liars and I'm rather sick of it. Your presense on ATS has done nothing but degrade the quality of discussions.

Today is today... nothing more... nothing less.

u repeat the same invention, multiplying the form of a lie dont prove anything but the liar u r

u clearly believe that u know everything to act as if nothing is there but what u want to make it look like

it is u that degrade even the shape of words forcing urself mouth as being all, who cares about ur sickness when it is never about u, go treat urself out of a public forum

and who shout that positive and negative is the same is the negativity and confusion source definitely in constant terms of being
while who remind that positive is present constancy is ur ennemy for what u r

anyway u prove that liars love to lie, but also i prove that truth is never about anyone nor wht please everyone

I fail to understand what this has to do with the topic in the OP which was to point out that the days of the week; year, decade, era, etc. are merely constructs of human thought.

Today is today. Not Monday, Tuesday, etc.. Those words are merely labels you’ve been taught to assign and conditioned to follow. Just as “right” and “wrong” are words used as labels to assign value. Your labels don’t mean anything.

edit on 21-2-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here is a message for most posters in this thread. This has got to be the WORST I have seen the written language degrade in one thread in my life! This is a forum, not Apple chat or Blackberry Messenger.

It's YOUR not UR
It's YOU not u
It's SOMETHING not smtg
It's SEE not c

Please, for the love of god do something about this before you all make the cast of Idiocracy look smart ( and you are not far away from that!)

Dorian Soran v2.0

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

is it not the case that every truth is but a half truth?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I agree, please stop it. You present yourself in a very disagreeable way, and you're like a continuous feedback loop of the same absolutely nothing means anything tripe. It's getting to be a little "much"..

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

ur post had nothing to do with the topic, exactly as now u invent any argument to sound logical as a shape while having nothing to do with anything present not even u

u insult me in such public general terms while insisting to keep geting some arguments across, ur unsanity is all to u dont ever dare get a word from me again

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I agree, please stop it. You present yourself in a very disagreeable way, and you're like a continuous feedback loop of the same absolutely nothing means anything tripe. It's getting to be a little "much"..

hey why dont u go on another place when u agreement is for u in such subjective terms, u just prove the little much u r, and since u mean to present urself leave metaphysics out of it

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

60secs in a min. 60minutes in an hour. 24hours a day. 7 days a week. For your whole life your are supposed to believe that there is 7 days in a week. Everyweek starts with the same day and ends with the same day. You are going around in circles. Every year starts with the same month and ends with the same month.

Thank you. Excellent... got it. And anytime we lift our dull noses from the grindstone they grab us by the ears and push our faces back down on it. There... thats a good little robot. You know your place... along with everyone else. See? Marching along in unison. Twirl the baton, shake those pom poms, keep in step. You know the routine. Left right, left right. Get up, go to work, pay your tax. Don't look up, don't look around, don't fall out of line. All together now. All together now.
Oh, and after all the precision marching, just to keep you off balance, twice a year we'll cut you a curve and change the clocks by one whole hour. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

hey why dont u go on another place when u agreement is for u in such subjective terms, u just prove the little much u r, and since u mean to present urself leave metaphysics out of it

What I'm talking about is not metaphysics... it's perspective. From the perspective of the universe nothing is right or wrong... things/events just are....

We as human beings assign value judgments just as we have assigned labels to the days of the week and months of the year to facilitate the the measure of time passing. The environment on this world is cyclical so we have labels to represent what we percieve to be repeating time increments.

When you say someone is lying, that's your perspective but it's not necessarily the "truth".

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DorianSoran
Here is a message for most posters in this thread. This has got to be the WORST I have seen the written language degrade in one thread in my life! This is a forum, not Apple chat or Blackberry Messenger.

It's YOUR not UR
It's YOU not u
It's SOMETHING not smtg
It's SEE not c

Please, for the love of god do something about this before you all make the cast of Idiocracy look smart ( and you are not far away from that!)

Dorian Soran v2.0

I'm always tempted to report his posts as T&C violations but the mods would get tired of that pretty quickly... It's extremely frustrating to try and understand what he is trying to say but I believe that english is not his native tongue so I always make an effort to understand. It's people like ButtUglyToad that really piss me off though, he deliberalty butchers the language to suit his own ends.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

[
What I'm talking about is not metaphysics... it's perspective. From the perspective of the universe nothing is right or wrong... things/events just are....

When you say someone is lying, that's your perspective but it's not necessarily the "truth".

from what? universe perspective?? so u have double perspective human and universe waooo

mister yes anyone is relative that is a certainty so i have the right to call another a liar from my own self perspective, and bc i know my rights i would never pretend being the universe having a perspective on humans or being one

it is such nonsense, if universe had a perspective it would be always right, u cant get logics ends u even use, universe cant be evil while humans and gods can from abusing the fact of relative rights being of absolute existence sense

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
when u claim knowing all from knowing one, u r proving being a liar
while u r clarifying what lies and liars are for, positive gains from recognizing nothing

then it proves how the true is who go to hell while liars benefit from nothing and freedom forever

so calling someone being true is an humiliated insult while calling another a liar is proning his life

which confirm what we see in the world while justifying it, how the motivation to lie is intelligent subjective superiority and the reason to b true is stupid inferiority submissions

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

when u claim knowing all from knowing one, u r proving being a liar
while u r clarifying what lies and liars are for, positive gains from recognizing nothing

then it proves how the true is who go to hell while liars benefit from nothing and freedom forever

so calling someone being true is an humiliated insult while calling another a liar is proning his life

which confirm what we see in the world while justifying it, how the motivation to lie is intelligent subjective superiority and the reason to b true is stupid inferiority submissions

So you think you're doing us all a favor by calling out those whom you percieve to be liars?

I suggest that you take a good long look in the mirror my friend. The only one here guilty of a superiority complex is yourself. It's painfully obvious to most that your only objective is to demean others while spewing your incomprehensible drivel like so much vomit after a long night of drinking. The words you type on these pages only amounts to so much mental masturbation; will somebody please clean this mess up?

I have another suggestion for you. Direct your energies inward and heal your angry soul.

~peace

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

ur hypocrisy of now and after is revealed, so ur end is done

ur cheap use of this hard time on all state ur inferiority to any contrary to what u believe, no vomit playground nor any pretense of being a soul could give u anything but ur end done

keep meaning that conscious do not exist and freedom rights are not alive, keep willing to preach that any is a soul that belong to god perfect creations of nothing at all
it surely in a way will rush urself to reach its end done

anyway take ur time ur vomit dont bother any right seeing clearly ur end, while conscious are who never mean themselves from any objective perception they have

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
u wont have the time to b surprised in getting to know how noone is an inferior subject trapped of his feelings like u love to fancy on as a condition to ur existence sense

u wont have the time to see even urself it is all over, but someone must say it, lot of humans are never trapped in cheap feelings and means as u love to believe when only people like u are the ones that mean subjective existence sense, most humans are way above urself beliefs from never meaning such inferiority of wills

everything will prove humans superiority to god way after u mister definitely end
enjoy the end of ur dreams u gonna get it real after all

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If I understand you correctly; you are now saying that I’m a soulless hypocrite who preaches blasphemy and am bound for hell in the end with no chance for redemption.

Does that sum it up pretty well?

….and I’m the one who has the superiority complex.

I wish you all the best and hope that one day you will find clarity.

~peace

ETA - I want to apologize to lacrimaererum for making a mess of your thread. I'll leave it alone now...

edit on 22-2-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

truth confirm what i said from ur own words as i said ur end is done

mister ur pathetic grasp on ur beliefs to justify ur lies is a cheap obvious move that noone buy, everyone and anyone know much more then what u think u can manipulate their minds

keep ur redemption in ur god all to u u r the only one who will get him all clearly

there is no one enjoy it all

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Is one grain of sand on a beach more valuable than another?

Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

Do you ever see beauty in destruction?

Are good and evil absolute or are they relative to the conditions associated with time and place?

If good and evil are independent, do they have the same creator?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Good and evil are constructs of the ego which depend solely on the context....

A farmer awoke one morning to find a horse grazing in
one of his fields. Since nobody came to claim the horse, the farmer used it to plow
his uncultivated land. “What a "good" this horse is for you,” said his neighbor. “We’ll
see,” said the farmer. Soon after, the farmer’s 18-year-old son was riding the horse
when it shied at a snake. The youth fell off and broke his leg. “What an "evil" this horse is
for you,” said his neighbor. “We’ll see,” said the farmer. Soon after, a warlord's
agents combed the village, conscripting young men for his army. Because of his
broken leg, the farmer’s son was not taken.“What a "good" this horse is for you,” said his
neighbor. “We’ll see,” said the farmer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join