It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what day is it today?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

this insistence to use others for ur own wills is the exclusive fact of u proving ur end

there is no good, only truth and especially when evil is the point

wat farmer and wat horse when the guy is all the conscious fact free thing

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

u cant mean the creator of everything when u mean smthgs moves

while there is no creator of anything only truth

but u can mean anything move or things moves when u can b those things by confirming their existence objectively in absolute fact of being real through

while if u want to observe and act as conscious free out it is the whole story of now dimension that mean first truth life before any living conscious mean rights

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

this insistence to use others for ur own wills is the exclusive fact of u proving ur end

I am not insisting upon anything. I am not using others. I am not trying to prove anything. I simply asked some questions and told a nice story. You don't like my story?

there is no good, only truth and especially when evil is the point

Then I have more questions for you: How can there be good without evil? If good and evil were created, were they created by the same creator?

wat farmer and wat horse when the guy is all the conscious fact free thing

Does it matter what farmer and what horse? I'm sorry but I do not understand what you mean by "conscious fact free thing", can you elaborate?

edit on 23-2-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

u cant mean the creator of everything when u mean smthgs moves

I don't understand the above statement

while there is no creator of anything only truth

Do you define truth as being facts? or do you define truth as it relates to the context. Example: If I say "it is daytime" and we can both clearly see that the sun is up, that would be the truth for you and me. But for someone on the other side of the planet it would not be the truth.

but u can mean anything move or things moves when u can b those things by confirming their existence objectively in absolute fact of being real through

I suppose that's the real crux of the question of good and evil isn't it. How can one determine truth when one views it from the perspective of one's own context which is not objective but subjective.

while if u want to observe and act as conscious free out it is the whole story of now dimension that mean first truth life before any living conscious mean rights

Yes... conscious thought assigns value based upon context and ego. The only truth is that of creation.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

i told u ur end is an obvious fact done, u cant but use others

i said there is no creator, u ask then smthg in pointing creations as an assumption for

i said there is no good, u point good as a fact by asking about smthg else

u prove alone what evil is

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

i told u ur end is an obvious fact done, u cant but use others

i said there is no creator, u ask then smthg in pointing creations as an assumption for

i said there is no good, u point good as a fact by asking about smthg else

u prove alone what evil is

So... your "truth" is absolute?

Seems to me that you are guilty of the offenses you accuse me of. I've told you that in the past. Do you not first look into yourself before you look into someone else?

Do you not see the irony here?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

u already proved that u dont see any other even when u mean to urself having interests in using his presence

for others, obviously truth is from starting to put evil out

and for u, wat u said repeat ur end fact, seeing urself is getting to ur end alone

only from seeing objectively that subject is relative in free terms right or true

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

u already proved that u dont see any other even when u mean to urself having interests in using his presence

for others, obviously truth is from starting to put evil out

and for u, wat u said repeat ur end fact, seeing urself is getting to ur end alone

only from seeing objectively that subject is relative in free terms right or true

How can one see objectively if one has only the perspective of oneself.... unless one attempts to see from the perspective of others, there is only the subjective. Have you looked at yourself from the view of another's perspective? Can you observe yourself from the perspective of all things?

You keep saying, "ur end". My end is inevitable as is your's. However, an end is only a new beginning. This I know to be true.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

only liars see selves for perspective creation, when a self is supposed to b u how would u be seeing anything ?

ur relgions trapped u to ur end, u r the blind to burry in sand that u run preaching about urself

ur end is not a beginning when absolute end is true and only truth is always then, but u as a relative end obviously done is true end without truth

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Blah blah blah... your words have very little meaning and you sound like an angry sad little person with no love for life. It's a real shame that you have trapped yourself in such a small box where very little sunlight gets in.

I feel sorry for you small one...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

and u dont even have a sound while all what gives u a shape of words is ur absolute slavery to evil hidden life

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

and u dont even have a sound while all what gives u a shape of words is ur absolute slavery to evil hidden life

Wow.... you contradict yourself again. Apparently my words have sound because you seem to hear them loud and clear. Do you not see the irony here? I'm guessing you don't.

I'm going to pray for you. I'll pray to the Creator that the glory of creation and joy of life will be revealed to you in hopes that you may see the light. I'll pray and ask that you be given a new opprotunity to experience the abundance of life and be free from the torment you experience on a daily basis.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

yea slave pray to ur creator source as if u ever exist to it, let see
when even it do not exist when it comes to reality that even of creations cannot b

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

even ur creator life as free living one cannot be without satan existence while satan also cannot be to it existing absolute fact without god presence and while both cant share the same mean in abusing truth knowledge

so enjoy ur nonexistence in there but out of here, it is all to truth

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

even ur creator life as free living one cannot be without satan existence while satan also cannot be to it existing absolute fact without god presence and while both cant share the same mean in abusing truth knowledge

so enjoy ur nonexistence in there but out of here, it is all to truth

So you agree with me. Without good (creator), there can be no evil (satan). I knew you would come around to my way of thinking eventually. Good to know that you have finally come to your senses my friend. Now if we can just get you to cheer up a little bit... maybe if you stepped outside to get some sun on your face?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

it is amazing how vulgar insolent u become in ur end

i said all is to truth not to ur stupid sources, which mean that what exist is what u can never know while there is nothing else but that and which confirm more ur definitive end

the only thing that i might tell u before u vanish from existence is that im nothing to it, so enjoy ending knowing that u never knew any not even a poor point that meant it

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
[So you agree Without good (creator), there can be no evil (satan).

creator by definition is evil source

while satan exist as anything free result limited by god wills, satan is absolute existence in god as the justification of god being absolute free creator, bc there is god then for god satan must be the existence constancy
ur creator wont accept u to exist, u cant b but his slaves in best perspective while slaves cant be conscious
satan is the only way for god to protect his will of being the absolute superior only one free by never having to recognize else existence or free rights
god know that existence is to truth sense values so satan existence is what allow god to abuse existence longer as possible

good is absolute slaves so only bad people exist from satan existence facts
or true and right people like me but then out of everything existence and means

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

There is only existence. Existence flows from the chaos of duality; opposing forces in never ending conflict. In this aether we are one and many existing in free will. I exist as free will, manifesting reality in the knowledge that I may do so. It is this reality in which my perspective is chosen, the reality in which my thoughts have created. I am one and nothing existing in the now, eternal and finite all in the same moment.

Your words do not manifest my reality; no matter how much you try to convince me, the choice is mine and mine alone. Your master has no power over my will. As you are already aware....

edit on 27-2-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

it is amazing the evil u r, convincing??? u attack another in cheapest insulting to its free rights and u mean to call urself free while calling the miserable right so what do not even exist, the forcing will meaning u

mister u r not only free but absolutely much more then u ever imagine want, but me too so is anyother

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

and forcing a master upon another right to kill his freedom from ur perspective do not assert ur objective freedom or justify ur forcing ways of wills to use him

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join