It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea : we will bomb South Korea's island if they do their naval drill tomorrow

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
Russia has scalar weapons and weapons from alien forces too.So,I am not worried.Plus they have massive civil defence and underground city network.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah LOL!

I wanna be a Russian soldier now so I could fire a weapon from the alien forces!

I swear there should be a mod in here that's responsible for BS stuff going off scale.
edit on 26-2-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Anyway a new batch of exercises begin today...

200 000 SKorean troops and 2100 US troops will participate. And it will go on till April 30... so hopefully all goes well.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
N. Korea says it is ready for both dialogue and war

North Korea said Monday it is fully ready for both dialogue and war as South Korea and the United States kicked off joint military drills that Pyongyang claims are rehearsals for a northward invasion.

Schizophrenia we can believe in!

N. Korea Blasts S. Korea, US for Holding Joint Military Drill

North Korea continues to blast South Korea and the U.S. for holding the joint military exercise “Key Resolve.”

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

depends ,if you were a russian jew then yes you could have opportunity. But neither communist,christian orthodox,muslims,buddhists like the zionist zhidkovs

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Did I piss you off? Are you going for your alien railgun now?
Or is it that you wish to run to your secret underground city to call your friends? Lmfao.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I think you might have pissed him off. Anyway, I have a real alien ray gun, not "railgun". Not sure what that is. Mine is the real deal though. Also, in your signature? I would suggest adding "International Bankster".

Back to the topic though. I am wondering if Kim Jong Mentally ill's Son is a bloodline nutcase as well, or if he's just an American film junkie like his Father was. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Real ray gun eh? Geeze WTF.

Originally posted by SheopleNation

I think you might have pissed him off. Anyway, I have a real alien ray gun, not "railgun". Not sure what that is. Mine is the real deal though. Also, in your signature? I would suggest adding "International Bankster".

Back to the topic though. I am wondering if Kim Jong Mentally ill's Son is a bloodline nutcase as well, or if he's just an American film junkie like his Father was. ~SheopleNation

edit on 28-2-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Tell me about it. I am so afraid of someone breaking into the house and stealing it so I lock it up in my hidden safe. Course the problem now is, I can't fit my Nunchucks in there anymore. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

well according to CIA estimates there are 200 underground cities in Russia.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
No, there's the Metro-2, and it's not even that secret anymore. There are no 200 underground cities in Russia, just like there are no alien ray guns there.

And you know the best part? Your rage and insults will never change that fact. Have fun dreaming about 200 underground cities if this is your kick.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Havent seen any bombing of the south koreans by the North.
edit on 1-3-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Atleast not since last year when they shelled their island. Hopefully though, nothing will happen. The North Korean people deserve to have the chance to build a good life for themselves and at the very least, to be able to raise their families and be happy. Not our job to force that, but nothing wrong with supporting or encouraging them to do so. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Today, Russia may be conducting nuclear deception on a far vaster scale beneath Yamantau Mountain, where it has dug out a gigantic underground military complex designed to withstand a sustained nuclear assault. A U.S. intelligence source was quoted as saying that the Yamantau complex is but one of some 200 secret deep underground nuclear war-fighting sites in Russia, many of which have been significantly upgraded over the past six years at a cost of billions of dollars.

viewzone.com...

200 bases comparable to Yamantau and Yamantau is larger than Washington D.C. And I did not claim alien ray guns okay , zhidkov.

Also there is Ramenki-43 underground city in Moscow.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Dang dude Im starting to think you planned it all lol

Honestly though you got a good outline going there.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow I missed this when I searched but posted something similar about North Korea. However they are now claiming that they will basically play nice if we give them food.

www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join