It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea : we will bomb South Korea's island if they do their naval drill tomorrow

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
We may have been too respectful of China's military capability, I honestly think they would get absolutely destroyed in an all out war against the west and pacific allies. Millions of people will die, but mostly Chinese. I know we haven't seen all of America's technological capabilities yet, they wouldn't waste cutting edge stuff on countries like Iraq and Afghanistan. China will be in for a big surprise if they attack us.

Edit: I do NOT want war, hopefully cooler heads will prevail.
edit on 20-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Notice how america is involved in nearly every single conflict happening today, weather it is to do with assassination or disruption of entire country's or complete full scale invasions america is leading the way.if the u.s and south Korea are doing an exercise that could potentially be a mock invasion of north Korea which is a threat,to their defense they have a right to be aggressive,it wouldn't surprise me if some spy war is already going on with america and north Korea,i really don't understand why people don't see America is the real threat,they attack everybody,and i don't think there is a single conflict in the past 20 years america hasn't got involved in or tried to get involved in,you don't get world piece by bombing a country into submission,
edit on 20-2-2012 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

China will be bait to weaken the US forces,Russia has scalar weapons and weapons from alien forces too.So,I am not worried.Plus they have massive civil defence and underground city network.

Russia should launch nukes on the West and decimate them.Russia has the capability to duke it out in a nuclear exchange and still win.They will do the world a favor by ridding the world of the poisonous murderous american infestation.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

They should do the drill while scrambling B2 out of Guam fully loaded.

Let this be a lesson to us all.

Do we tell north Korea to not do there drills. They laugh at us.

As we shall laugh at them.

I cannot believe that SOUTH korea did # for the last attack.

And if little kim shows off again ..They will drop a tactical nuke on head F ing head.

Wake up # for brains the US is done pussy footing with you so you better go back in your little kingdom and STFU
edit on 20-2-2012 by Rocky Black because: typos

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

good thats what we precisely need for ww3.

because the North Korean retailation with biological weapons will do good riddance from the american vermin

and North Korea has 8000 underground facilities while USA has 5000 nukes only!!!!

North Korea could survive possibly also.

edit on 20-2-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Exactly!!! Have some B2 Bombers, JSF and F-35's ready in the air during the drills... NK better just mind its own business.. we don't tell them how to CRY on TV in a staged way, so don't tell South Korean people how to run a Military DRILL...

If they DO bomb, simply intercept them (if possible) or simply return the shelling 1 for 1.. If they keep letting them get away with it, the more they will feel they can get away with it--and more...

Un...is unhinged.
edit on 2/20/2012 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

You wish they would implode from within.

Do you have any idea about what the North Korean people have been through.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Have you been there?

I have see it close up and personal. You have no idea. Really you don't.. just saying....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Yes where have you watched it? american media?

Chinese are feeding north Korea anyways and North korean populace is migrating to China.So like less population means less casualties. Anyways if USA attacks North Korea it will be end of american populous anyways as there will be covert WMD supply to North.Anyways there 8000 underground bases will enable survival of North Korean command structure considering that USA has only 5000 nukes.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yeah.. NK is almost like a Cult...But on a Country wide level... Fear and Paranoia has scared the citizens into being basically slaves to the "government" of North Korea.. It's sick, and something needs to be done...

The Citizens are not the problem. It's the Cult leaders and it's followers/enforcers...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Something needs to be done about american resource thievery,genocide,warmongering,christian rapture lies,financial ponzi schemes,demonworshipping and child sex slavery.Russia should liberate you with nukes and bioweapons.It will bring freedom on the american continent.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by L00kingGlass

China will be bait to weaken the US forces,Russia has scalar weapons and weapons from alien forces too.So,I am not worried.Plus they have massive civil defence and underground city network.

Russia should launch nukes on the West and decimate them.Russia has the capability to duke it out in a nuclear exchange and still win.They will do the world a favor by ridding the world of the poisonous murderous american infestation.

As a troll, you are a utter failure. Go back to school. Clearly a amatuer.

Such a scenario that you propose would significantly reduce the worlds populace...more than likely including you as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

If they DO bomb, simply intercept them (if possible) or simply return the shelling 1 for 1.

Well last time, South Korean artillery fired on North Korean positions with their ``high tech`` artillery... well guess what, not a single shell hit the North Korean position.

North Korea fired 170 shells... 80 hit the island.

South Korea fired 80 shells... 35 landed in the sea (nowhere near the position) 45 landed on North Korean soil (still nowhere near the position) and 14 got ``relatively close`` to the position. Aka total failure.

You know you're in bad shape when North Korea's 1950s artillery has 3 times the hit rate than your $3 million a piece artillery.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Could it be that they didn't want to actually hit the NK positions in the first place?

And what a better way to PSYOP your potential adversary than to make him think you can't hit the broad side of a barn, when not only you know you can hit it, but also obliterate it?

Deception is a BIG part of Warfare/Diplomacy.
edit on 20-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

You know you're in bad shape when North Korea's 1950s artillery has 3 times the hit rate than your $3 million a piece artillery.

I think it's the operator, not the equipment...

IMO.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Since it was independent action from artillery units on the border, I don't think there's a conspiracy. I think they just suck.

Technology isn't all in war. Countries who rely too much on it should realize that (NATO mainly).

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Well, when you're right...you're right (maybe)

Artillery involves simple calculations to toss a chunk of HE downrange.

I've always bought the KISS principle myself.

But I wonder what NK would have done if their positions were actually hit.

I think it would have escalated myself.

edit on 20-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

troll? I state fact.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 04/18/11 by WillNiendick because: dasfasdfasdfadsf

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Lets see, it is now tomorrow, no one has blown up there is not a mushroom cloud about my hometown. I call B.S.
edit on 20-2-2012 by SkyMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

troll? I state fact.

Really? Fact? or opinion?

Whateva..

It's your world...I just live in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join