It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea : we will bomb South Korea's island if they do their naval drill tomorrow

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Notice how no one flagged your comment. Hmmmmm wonder why?

Would be your hater comments.

Lets go nuke the USA ya your bright.

Russia is a cub plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

They would starve to death ....Check the math buddy .

Do you know how many millions of tons of food aid the get from us and the south.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

keep talking I'm listening .

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

Do you know how many millions of tons of food aid the get from us and the south.

Say what?? USA feeds Russia? Did you fall down hard before posting that? The USA can't feed the poor and starving americans let alone another country like Russia !! Switch of the commercials and get some fresh air.

@ the topic. Any updates on that threat?
edit on 22-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Say what?? USA feeds Russia? Did you fall down hard before posting that? The USA can't feed the poor and starving americans let alone another country like Russia !! Switch of the commercials and get some fresh air.

We were talking about North Korea correct. Here is some reading for ya to get you up to date.

www.au.af.mil...

And by the way if you see they had their benifits cuts. It was because they were doing nuke work when they said they would not when we gave them aid to stopp then they thumbed there nose at us and said we want more and more and more.

@ the topic. Any updates on that threat?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

My bad then.. I saw you talking about Russia before your post.

So it was again just a fake threat then, ok.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

YO vic did they do the drill? YES.

Did North korea do anything. No

Case closed just alot of hot air from KIM's little boy as usual.

Not like I want him to bomb civilians.

i'm just saying it is him # talking again.

Watch..Iran will place a call over there and have them, stiring the pot to diverta attention from them as usual...

# talking that is all.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Gotcha.

No hard feelings Hella.. By the way are you from Russia???

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Hellas

Gotcha.

No hard feelings Hella.. By the way are you from Russia???

No I'm from Greece

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

whats the situation in Greece? I am hearing heart breaking stories about Greece which has impoverished by the collusion of Western banks and their imperial govts.

Could you give a ground view?
edit on 22-2-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

YO vic did they do the drill? YES.

Did North korea do anything. No

The drills are going on/off till end of April. So this ain't over.

And Kim said he would act IF South Korean shells landed in North Korean waters... which it did not.

So we'll never know if he was bluffing or not. South Korea didn't test his resolve.

N. Korea warns it won't overlook upcoming nuclear summit in S. Korea

North Korea warned Wednesday it would take unspecified actions against South Korea over next month's nuclear security summit to be held in Seoul, calling the event "an intolerable grave provocation."

Odds are that they will test a nuke around the time of the summit... IMO.

The dates :

South Korea is scheduled to host the second Nuclear Security Summit from March 26 through 27 to bolster international safeguards and help prevent nuclear terrorism.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

More sad threats upon the innocent why they make threats and hide away from that in which the project upon others. Thank GOD there are WATCHERS OBSERVING.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

What a beautiful country you live in. I would love to go their my wife also.

In life you would like to travel and see the world.

This is one of the places I wish to see on my list.

So far.
JAPAN
KOREA
CHINA
GRAND CANYON
SEDONA
NIAGRA
VIGIN ISLANDS
PEURTO RICO

On the list.
GREECE
ITALY
THIALAND

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Financially it is not very pretty at the moment. Of course what you see on TV is a huge exaggeration of what's really going on. Yes we have some riots and some buildings were on fire but that's about it. We suffer from our politicians aka traitors.

Salaries have gone down significantly. But we will rise once again. This is not our first walk in the park.

But other than that, Greece still is a very beautiful country, with breath taking Islands, beaches great food and great wine!

Man that's some traveling!

You should come to Greece! You'll love it!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
N.Korea threatens 'sacred war' over US-South drill

North Korea has threatened to stage a "sacred war" over US-South Korean annual joint military exercises next week, denouncing the drill as a "silent declaration of war".

Right.

Key Resolve, a computerised command post exercise, will start on Monday and continue until March 9. Separately, the joint air, ground and naval field training exercise Foal Eagle will be held from March 1 to April 30.

As long as South Korea doesn't send anything in North Korean territory, NKorea won't do anything.

And for the lulz :

"Nuclear weapons are not the monopoly of the US. We have war means more powerful than the US nukes and ultra-modern striking equipment which no one has ever possessed," it said.

"The US is sadly mistaken if it thinks it is safe as its mainland is far away across the ocean. There is no limit to the striking intensity and range of our army and people to wipe out the aggressors," it added.

Kyodo quotes "source" saying US envoy Davies in talks this week in Beijing with #DPRK proposed an increase in food aid.

And NKorea wants it... especially ahead of their anniversary on April 15.

Talks with N. Korea's new regime 'good beginning,' U.S. envoy says

North Korea, as schizo as ever!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So, will the USA bypass Iran and Syria completely and go for number 2 on the block? It seems sooner or later the two biggest people on the block end up fighting.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

so first it was genetic specific bio weapons then scalar or what ever weaponry then nukes and super nukes but now the Russia magically have alien home boys and tech...does Putin have a genie? If so thats a bit more then 3 wishes the constant anti American trolling is one thing but at least try to keep the story consistent

on topic while i hope nothing comes of this and that it all just blows over if it did come to blows i dont see russia getting involved in a fight between the usa and north Korea i see them laughing while we fight each other and just sitting tight and watching two people they may potently have to fight some day beating the crap out of each other but i dont think either situation is likely as we cant even really form an opinion on what they will do for sure with the new leader he could try to prove him self by doing something provocative or he could start trying for re unification we dont know enough about the guy at the helm yet and if he is really running things it will take a bit longer to be able to figure out what the new regimes policy's will be
news.yahoo.com...
for example if this turns out to be the case and we get concessions from them to stop counterfeiting our money that could be seen as a sign of warming to the west but again its still kinda too soon to tell anything until we figure out how the new guy is gonna be running things

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

KCNA points out KPA 4th battalion "well known to the world" for turning Yonphyong Is. into "flames."

KNCA: Supreme commander Kim Jong Un orders front-line troops to retaliate if enemy intrudes "even 0.001 mm" into #DPRK waters.

KCNA: Kim visited KPA 4th Corps in SW sector of the front, "a hot spot where a war may break out any moment..." #Korea

That nutjob visiting that unit ain't very good news. Hopefully, South Korea continues to stay on their side of the border.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

That is dumb.

That is like saying to somebody " Don't go to work tomorrow or I'm coming to attack you "

You can't dictate what another person does just because you want control.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Well they did say ``don't cross the border in your drill``... but the press didn't focus on that important part.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

North Korea doesn't have oil so I don't think its Americas top interest to go over there.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join