It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Still Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Calling an assertion a lie does not make it a lie.

Countering the assertion with truth will determine it to be a lie.

Since Obama (and by extention) you refuse to provide truth, then you are actually the liar.

We're just making speculative guesses because Obama refuses to disclose the truth.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
What does, "I posted the facts of which you did ......NONE" mean?

It looks like it means:
" I have no facts so I just post lies"

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

At this point in the thread the birthers are still refusing to acknowledge that the OP is full of lies.

Why won't these guys simply discuss the facts?

What agenda do they have?

Why are they spreading lies and propaganda?

Hmmmm...?

Still no responses to this.. they still won't discuss the facts.

One of the birthers has signature that reads, "There is a difference between being wrong and just straight out lying through your teeth" and yet they won't acknowledge the lies in the OP. Or any post about the lies. This is the tell-tale sign of a propagandist. The fact that they know there's a difference between being wrong and lying means that they know they're lying here.

Why continue to lie? Why choose to make their political case with lies?

What's their agenda?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That actually makes NO logical sense, but hey... good luck with that.

As always I see you refuse to discuss the facts the OP posted, but instead, through some weird illogical blather try and attack me.

How about discussing the lies in the OP?

No?

Thought not.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

What does, "I posted the facts of which you did ......NONE" mean?

It looks like it means:
" I have no facts so I just post lies"

Basically what you are doing.
You also much like obama try to avoid answering when called out.

You have no idea of this of course but you are, useless.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n

Could be my mistake, but the threads I have seen you two show up together. Kinda weird.

It is not a mistake it is a blatant lie. Just one look at my post history shows you had to try to make that mistake.

What exactly am I desperate for?

To get off topic.

I do not sit for days and continue the same arguments on multiple threads. It seems like kind of a waste to be a member of this website with so many differing topics and only focus on Obama.

Neither do I. What else I do not do is interrupt threads to off topic gossip and make up things about other posters like a school lunchroom girl's table.
Guess which seems worse?

Seems almost as if it's an...obsession or something.

With whom?
I averaged about 4 posts a night this week.

Obama threads make up such a tiny percentage of the threads I even post in.

The topic has nothing to do with any of this.
Yup still smell desperate to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

You lie by making claims with no factual backing.

We just speculate and are called liars by those of your ilk.

Who are the liars?

And who are the truth seekers?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

That actually makes NO logical sense, but hey... good luck with that.

It made a lot of sense actually

You just need a high enough IQ to understand logic.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

You lie by making claims with no factual backing.

We just speculate and are called liars by those of your ilk.

Who are the liars?

And who are the truth seekers?

It is curious how some just do not seem to grasp this.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Your joking right?

You are the one joking here...

Online Investigation Source

That is what some refer to as a Tier 1 source for background information

And they are public records.... again, Obama does not need a lawyer to block access to his private records... if you had bothered to look at that website you would realise no where do they list educational or medical records....

The point is though, you *COULD* fairly easily get all you just said on me if you had a valid Private Investigators license

Wrong again, or do you think a "private investigator" is able to obtain medical records, and educational records....

.and Obama is among the few Presidents in recent living memory to pretty much just thumb his nose at requests to supply much of anything.

Wrong again, if that was the case you could supply me with all previous presidents medical and educational records, but you are unable to as they are private records....

Something stinks to high heaven...it has since the start

and that smell is coming from all the lies birthers tell! Like the lies that birthers ignore in the OP!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Why do they have a Black Expo in every town across America...Now thats Racist pal

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Here is a questionnaire for job applicants for Obama.

November 13, 2008
The Obama Background Check Questionnaire

Greetings. So you want a top job with the upcoming Obama administration? You'd better be ready to bare your soul! A background check questionnaire for upper-level applicants to the Obama team has surfaced. It's a monster set of interrogatories, probably raising the level of arguably very intrusive questions -- relating both to the applicant and their family -- to a new level for such a document.

I do understand why the Obama team may feel it prudent to require the answering of such a "comprehensive" set of queries. But I also wonder how many qualified and talented people may be unnecessarily excluded based on their unwillingness (or inability -- some of the Internet-related questions are doozies) to plow through that Godzilla of a questionnaire or expose so much of their own (and their loved ones') personal lives.

You be the judge.

Irony Redefined !!

Note the questionnaire is a .pdf .... it may be edited for content !!

I have also tried contacting the White House, but they never answer !!
Contact Us ?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Ultimately, it will be decided in November. Everything else is background noise and entertainment until it becomes so annoying it's just enduring the days until election day arrives.

I tried... The bait can lay for the next person to come along as I'm not biting today. Have a good morning though.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

A tiny percentage....I think you should look at your post history again. If it's not about Obama, it's you discrediting Ron Paul. Such an odd obsession.

I will not be drawn into one of your obsessive arguments. I'd much rather sit back and have a laugh. Go on now, back to work.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
For anyone interested:

Obama is asking for volunteers:

Volunteer
for Barack

This campaign will be only as strong as our volunteers — folks like you from all 50 states who are willing to lend their time and their talents to keep changing our country for the better.

Are you ready to help shape the campaign in your community?

Take the first step by signing up now.

warning: private info may be asked of you !!

Practice Sessions Here

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I actually signed up for that.

Reasons?

So I could get the talking points at the same time as the drones get them.

For instance;

Friend --

Welcome to the Truth Team tipsheet. You signed up to be part of the team that fights back, and there's no time to waste.

This is the first of regular updates we'll be sending with actions you can take immediately to help support the President -- to debunk false attacks and make sure folks hear about what we've accomplished.

Here's how it works: We'll round up the best of our posts and turn them into short items, with Facebook and Twitter buttons after each so you can instantly share them with friends and family as you go down the list.

Read through this week's news, then do something about it:

And then it listed the "talking points" they want to focus on for the week.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Calling an assertion a lie does not make it a lie.

Countering the assertion with truth will determine it to be a lie.

Since Obama (and by extention) you refuse to provide truth, then you are actually the liar.

We're just making speculative guesses because Obama refuses to disclose the truth.

The sky is red.
According to you, that is not a lie until it is proven to be a lie?
The sky is going to be the color it is regardless of any effort to prove it one way or another.

Sorry but a false assertion is a lie. Couch it all you like.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
reply to post by Still

A tiny percentage....I think you should look at your post history again. If it's not about Obama, it's you discrediting Ron Paul. Such an odd obsession.

You are seriously not looking at my post history then. You are just making this up. Anyone can click and see you are lying.

I will not be drawn into one of your obsessive arguments. I'd much rather sit back and have a laugh. Go on now, back to work.

If all you have is lies and then the claim not to even care enough to have posted them then I guess you are all about done.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Here is the total logic of your thread.

You walked into an open field and asked why you cannot drink water from the dry ground there. You insist that there should be water there and are unhappy you have no access to it.
What is being asked is, was there supposed to be water there? Was there ever water there before? Is there any logical and historical reason for you to believe there should have been water?
You are responding by insisting this is not about before, or other, or anything else. This is just about your current thirst.

Good luck in November.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Not a bad idea actually !

That way we can keep up with the Obamas'

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join