It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Still Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TyrannyNews

I really Think You Should Correct This Statement of Your's. At-Last Try And Get Your Facts Right!

a President issuing an Executive Order wasn’t exactly headline news as the Bush administration was the record-holder to date.

George W. Bush (R) (2001-2009) had a total of 290 Executive Orders

Bill Clinton (D) (1993-2001) issued 363 Executive Orders

George H W Bush (R) (1989-1993) issued 165 Executive Orders.

Ronald Reagan (R) (1981-1989) signed 380 Executive Orders

President Franklin D. Roosevelt issued a total of 3,728 Executive Orders throughout his administration which was in power from 1933 to 1945. FDR issued 573 Executive Orders in 1933 alone.

1461days.blogspot.com...

President Obama has signed 111 Executive Orders

1461days.blogspot.com...

OK, So,,, Who Issued The Most Executive Orders?
I know, It is All Bush's Fault,,, I didn't care for the man, But let's try and Blame him for every little thing.

edit on 23-2-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

I really Think You Should Correct This Statement of Your's...

Thank you for revealing that. I didn't intend to portray either Bush president in any particular way. I had based my comment on bad information. It seems that my confusion stems from the similar concepts of the Executive Order and the Signing Statement. The latter being used by Presidents to sometimes challenge or even change the scope of the bill becoming law.

Seeing that some signing statements are benign or even enforce the original intent of the bill, a metric often used to measure how often this process is abused is a count of instances where it was used to dispute a statute contained within.

It would appear that George W. Bush does, in this case top the list of abusers with 118 disputes or challenges...
Signing Statements at Wikipedia

The New York Times chose to point to the number of sections of bills objected to by Bush, saying...

Mr. Bush ... broke all records, using signing statements to challenge about 1,200 sections of bills over his eight years in office, about twice the number challenged by all previous presidents combined, according to data compiled by Christopher Kelley, a political science professor at Miami University in Ohio.

So, it seems that Bush was a record-breaker in attempts to invalidate bills becoming law during his time in the thrown. But, I do appreciate you correcting my mistake.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

OK, All is Forgiving

But it looks like Obama is working hard to catch up with Bush There,,,,,,,
I Don't Like Obama and Like I said Before,,,,, I Really Didn't Care For Bush,,,,,, But I'd Take Micky Mouse Over Obama Any Day!!!
edit on 23-2-2012 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by xuenchen

He addressed all the retards who questioned his birth certificate over the last 2 years, what’s to explain ,not understanding the thread, really lost,kind of confused,whats your point?

The article seem to focus mainly on the school records.

Or rather the lack of.

Has He ever displayed any diploma(s) ?

Grade school, High school, College ?

I can't find any.

I want to know how a C student from a 3rd rate school gets into Columbia, and then how did he pay for it?

How did he pay for Harvard?

How did he afford international travel during college with his self described "humble means"?

Why hasn't the media asked these same questions?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Possible connection:

Zbigniew Brzezinski was a professor or something at Columbia when Obama was a student there.

He is widely regarded as a globalist and against individualism (except his own of course).

Zbigniew Brzezinski has ties to the Trilateral Commission, the CFR and other outfits like that.

(from March 2008)

Any lingering doubts about Obama's status as an abject puppet of Zbigniew Brzezinski and the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission ended this morning when the withered mummy of imperialism himself appeared on MSNBC's Morning Joe* to campaign for Obama, urged on by his own moronic daughter, Mika Brzezinski, an Obama groupie and sycophant.

Zbigniew, a low-level Polish aristocrat whose life has been devoted to hatred for Russia, lauded Obama for his 2002 speech opposing the Iraq war, saying that he himself was the source of Obama's arguments back then - thus confirming Obama's long-term status as his puppet, which probably began in 1981-1983, when Obama was a student at Columbia University, and Zbig was directing the anti-Russian institute.
Confirmed ? - Obama Is
Zbigniew Brzezinski Puppet

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
African Americans for Obama

What's with the race card? BHO gets away with everything, you name
it, racism, approval of infanticide.

www.prisonplanet.com...

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join