It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama Still Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do

page: 7
20
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Rafe_
 


You have no idea what you're talking about.


Well that response sure did not contain anything significant.




posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Would everyone have been as tolerant if Bush had been equally obstructive and quick to hire lawyers to block everything under the sun where it related to his very average academic history and national guard service?


Please show how Obama needed lawyers to block access to his private records.... I tried to access your private records and was blocked, so why have you hired lawyers to block access?


he needs to be answering IF he wants our vote.


funny how you are not asking any other presidential hopeful for their private records, and even funnier how they also must have hired lawyers to block access to their private records....



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_
 


I'm not attacking you, buy your contention that I can't believe what I believe without being a shill, etc.

I can. Millions of honest people do.

Then again you obviously don't care about the lies being spread by the birthers either.

It's amazing how many people are cool with lies, when it suits them.



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n
 


So? Most of those are debunking birther lies. It's obvious you prefer lies, but not me.



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Still
 



Do you think this is an interview?
What color is the sky?
What year is it?
Do you remember your first name?


Don't ask Obama those questions !!

I would hate to have to post the answers


Some of his gaffes have been embarrassing.



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_
 


Just like the post I was responding to.

The thing you posted in NO WAY backed up your assertion. Clinton was NOT forced into admitting anything. You need to check out what the wiki citations lead to before you just copy and past random wiki crap into threads and say you have proof.

Why can't birthers fact check?

Because they don't care about facts!



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious
 


Again.. a lot of blah but no substance.



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_
 


And still, not a single reference to the lies in the OP.

How convenient.



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_
 


Just because you don't bother to check the facts don't mean my posts are insubstantial.

Why not fact check the OP?



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still

Originally posted by reaxi0n
reply to post by beezzer
 


Don't bother arguing with captain obvious or shill. a quick scroll down their post history will reveal a funny trend. they tend to show up in most obama threads together and give each other stars.

not that it is on topic, but captain obvious also believes the 9/11 OS. i think that should tell you something.

peace
edit on 2-19-12 by reaxi0n because: typo




That is actually a blatant lie. Out of the threads I have posted in, a very very few also have posts from captiannotsoobvious. And if we are starring each other's posts? Why dont we have more stars in this thread? Some posts have none? Weird.





Sniff sniff

Whats that?

Smells desperate.
edit on 19-2-2012 by Still because: (no reason given)



Could be my mistake, but the threads I have seen you two show up together. Kinda weird.

What exactly am I desperate for? I do not sit for days and continue the same arguments on multiple threads. It seems like kind of a waste to be a member of this website with so many differing topics and only focus on Obama.

Seems almost as if it's an...obsession or something.



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
At this point in the thread the birthers are still refusing to acknowledge that the OP is full of lies.

Why won't these guys simply discuss the facts?

What agenda do they have?

Why are they spreading lies and propaganda?

Hmmmm...?



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Rafe_
Show me where others besides Obama refused to show them.


I asked all previous living Presidents and they all refused to show their records - but you ignore that, only attacking the first black president. funny that!



And i am still waiting for you to show me this.



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
At this point in the thread the birthers are still refusing to acknowledge that the OP is full of lies.

Why won't these guys simply discuss the facts?

What agenda do they have?

Why are they spreading lies and propaganda?

Hmmmm...?


Still no responses to this.. they still won't discuss the facts.



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Rafe_
 


Just because you don't bother to check the facts don't mean my posts are insubstantial.

Why not fact check the OP?


I posted the facts of which you did ...


...NONE



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_
 


Maybe try posing in something other than gibberish?

What does, "I posted the facts of which you did ......NONE" mean?
edit on 19-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Rafe_
 


Maybe try posing in something other than gibberish?

What does, "I posted the facts of which you did ......NONE" mean?
edit on 19-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)





posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Would everyone have been as tolerant if Bush had been equally obstructive and quick to hire lawyers to block everything under the sun where it related to his very average academic history and national guard service?


Please show how Obama needed lawyers to block access to his private records.... I tried to access your private records and was blocked, so why have you hired lawyers to block access?


he needs to be answering IF he wants our vote.


funny how you are not asking any other presidential hopeful for their private records, and even funnier how they also must have hired lawyers to block access to their private records....

Your joking right?

Online Investigation Source

That is what some refer to as a Tier 1 source for background information. There are a couple others..like Merlin for instance. These actually *DO* deliver what they advertise....and the application process isn't just asking for what you want and paying the price like the fly by night scam sites. A couple sites in this class actually come out and do a physical site inspection before allowing access.

The point is though, you *COULD* fairly easily get all you just said on me if you had a valid Private Investigators license or law enforcement status of some kind. Obama, on the other hand, you absolutely could not. He's of a class that is removed from even the top level of civilian databases like those....and Obama is among the few Presidents in recent living memory to pretty much just thumb his nose at requests to supply much of anything.

It's as much his attitude of near contempt at the audacity of citizens to actually ask.....as it is wanting to see what his grades were and financial aid status among a few other little tid bits.

Something stinks to high heaven...it has since the start...and Obama has FED the problem rather than do much of anything to dispel it. What he has supplied has been shaky or troublesome in some way, and been VERY slooooww. Umm... turtle type slow.

It's just little things like that people remember when making that final selection in the privacy of the voting booth.




top topics



 
20
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join