learn more

Obama Still Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This article sums up many of the questions currently being debated about Obama's past.

Everything from schools in Indonesia right up to and through college.

It hashes out many discrepancies including the lack of people to verify the existence of Mr Obama and of course the usual birth certificate and social security number !!

The school records seem to be the most obvious problem.

I would think any U.S. President would be proud to display every diploma he or she ever earned.

The conspiracy continues ...

He was born in Honolulu, but there is great controversy over the authenticity of his birth certificate. He went to school at Occidental, Columbia University, and Harvard; however, hardly anyone has stepped forward with any memories of him. There is a claim that Barack Obama, Sr. is his father, but many speculate that perhaps this isn’t so-a justification for not revealing his actual birth certificate. Barack took the name of his step-father and was known as Barry Soetoro for a period of time. He attended Besuki Public School and St. Francis of Assisi School in Jakarta but no former teachers or former classmates have come forward to brag about chumming with the President of the United States during their childhood.

Facebook is a modern marvel. I grew up in Meadville, a small town in northwestern Pennsylvania but I’ve lived most of my adult life in Columbus, Georgia. I attended Neason Hill Elementary School in Meadville 45 years ago. I remember all of my teacher’s names from first through sixth grade and most of my classmates. Recently, I logged into the ‘Meadville’ Facebook page and reconnected with many grade school friends. I wrote to one in particular and began my notification like this, “I know you probably don’t remember me but…” He wrote back and said, “Oh yes, of course I remember you…” We both had a clear remembrance of each other from 45 years ago.

Please Explain ?

Is Barack Obama really Barack Obama ?

Will He address these questions during the campaign ?

People want to know.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
They globalist scum should at least have the decency to give us a puppet whose home-grown !

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

He addressed all the *snip* who questioned his birth certificate over the last 2 years, what’s to explain ,not understanding the thread, really lost,kind of confused,whats your point?

edit on 19-2-2012 by Asktheanimals because: offensive word removed

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I would think any U.S. President would be proud to display every diploma he or she ever earned.

What would it matter if he did?

I'd rather have a leader of a country focusing on fixing the country and helping the people rather than boasting about something they did in college or university.

For example, all I know about David Cameron is that he went to Cambridge, just like Hugh Laurie, Stephen Fry, the British cast of Monty Python's Flying Circus and a number of others in the public eye.

Do I care what he studied though? Not at all, I just want him running the country and worrying about that.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
seems self explanatory to me,
snd

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

He addressed all the retards who questioned his birth certificate over the last 2 years, what’s to explain ,not understanding the thread, really lost,kind of confused,whats your point?

The article seem to focus mainly on the school records.

Or rather the lack of.

Has He ever displayed any diploma(s) ?

Grade school, High school, College ?

I can't find any.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

He addressed all the retards who questioned his birth certificate over the last 2 years, what’s to explain ,not understanding the thread, really lost,kind of confused,whats your point?

Or rather the lack of.

I can't find any.

Can you find the last 5 presidents, school records, diploma Grade school, High school, College ?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
who cares about the last five?
2nd

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
He has nothing to explain. The people who think he does either are blinded by hate, crazy, or are not very bright.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
or hang out at ats

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Or rather the lack of.

I can't find any.

Can you find the last 5 presidents, school records, diploma Grade school, High school, College ?

The article is focusing mainly on Obama.

I think some past POTUS' have, but that is not the point.

Obama is the point.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So, what? He clearly is our President. It's a mute point by now, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, if it helps, a very good friend of mine- who is a corporate lawyer- had the President as one of her law professors in Chicago. She said he facilitated excellent class discussions and could tie points together very well. One must assume the man had to have graduated from somewhere if he taught law classes.
edit on 18-2-2012 by LeSigh because: fixing punctuation placement

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS OF GEORGE W. BUSH SHOW C AVERAGE

n fact, George W. Bush has openly released his Yale University undergraduate transcript . As you can see, Bush truly was a solid C student. He never got an A in anything the entire time that he was in college (although he never got a D or an F either).

www.eduinreview.com...

I couldn't find any for President Clinton.
Maybe I didn't ask the right question of Goggle,,,,,,,,,, I asked Google about Obamas Transcripts and I was Called a Racist

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
Well, if it helps, a very good friend of mine- who is a corporate lawyer- had the President as one of her law professors in Chicago. She said he facilitated excellent class discussions and could tie points together very well. One must assume the man had to have graduated from somewhere if he taught law classes.

Good post.

Maybe she remembers some more interesting details.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Kinda hard to run the country when your Goldman-Sachs cabinet members are doing it for you. Whether Obuma is or isn't a natural born American citizen doesn't really matter. The fact that Obuma is a puppet of the Banksters does. Even if we had proof that Obuma isn't who he says he is I seriously doubt it would make much difference at this point. There are to many lemmings in this world to do anything about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by txjab512

I think Oboma is doing a good job!

I'm down for his new world order!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It just goes to show that "those who can, do" and "those who can't, teach".

Obama was a senior lecturer on Constitutional Law. So, clearly, he isn't capable of understanding or following it and should go back to teaching just like his resigned economic advisers Larry Summers and Austan Goolsbee.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Or rather the lack of.

I can't find any.

The article is focusing mainly on Obama.

I think some past POTUS' have, but that is not the point.

Obama is the point.

The point is, you said you couldn’t find obamas information as if you could just go online and get all the presidents history from present to pass ,so why not show me that you can find all the other presidents info since its such a big deal and a big mystery to why you cant find obamas info.

if you cant find that information, then I will do a thread on why I cant find the last 10 presidents birth certificate, college grades, who they slept with, what they ate, what were there grades like, how many times did they use the bathroom, do they wipe there as with there left or right hand, how times they sneezed that year, was bill Clinton really white, ya da ya da ya da ya da.,etc etc etc etc etc.

But then again, I think my first post will be…‘When will all the hatred stop’ or ,why are people still prejudice in the 21st century.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

It just goes to show that "those who can, do" and "those who can't, teach".

Obama was a senior lecturer on Constitutional Law. So, clearly, he isn't capable of understanding or following it and should go back to teaching just like his resigned economic advisers Larry Summers and Austan Goolsbee.

I take personal offense to your statement, as I'm a teacher myself. I teach because I want to, not because I can't do anything else. I assume the same was true for the President. That's one of the more idiotic quotes to ever make the rounds, if you think about it.
edit on 18-2-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join