It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
2012? most people believe its coming and most people probably hope it does but have we really seen any sign of it?i think not......surely if this year is the end of everything then we would see some sign already.....more earthquakes,more volcanic eruptions if thats the way w,er going to go,nothing major has happened in the last few months,more happened last year to this date,if 2012 is rite then way things r going its going to be an instant disaster cause we rn,t seeing anything thats showing anything diffrent from year to year.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Most people believe it's already here,...for about 1 month and 19 days.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

Although I view the panic about 2012 with heavy skepticism, I've got to argue with your logic.

A sudden catastrophe of global proportions doesn't necessarily come with a "Heads Up!".

And if the governments did suspect a disaster in the making, do you expect them to share it with the masses? Create panic when instead they could make quiet and secret preparations...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

2012 the rise or fall of man, i honestly think its the year man advances to the next stage in evolution. Maybe even we advance into the next age.What i mean by the fall of man is with these ever growing tensions between countless countries, global economys dropping to there knee's, maybe we'll end ourselves. One thing for sure though, there aint gonna be no alien invasion.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Wolvo because: typo

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

hi op
1st off
signs of the times are in the eye of the beholder
i dont think you will get many replies for the simple fact is
this has been brought up many a time
and the way you type, sounds like you are a teenager (or a 12 yr old)
sorry if i sound rude
dave

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

I agree with all that, Although we will be fine ^.^ Only positive out comes for the human race now. Might be a bumpy ride there but we are so close.

And also yes "Project Blue Beam" seams to have had major unexpected complications lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I personally don't think its 2012.I know that the environment is degrading and polar caps are melting,but the destruction of Earth will be a little later though not too far.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

what do you mean nothing is going on, you dont only look at natural disasters man. 2012 is not the end of the world, its the change that's occurring, if you start becoming more spirituality advanced you might make it to the next age, known as the golden age. so get the spirit in you flowing. Look at the climate change, look how all the countries are going nuts, a lot of protesting and killings going on, look at the Iran scenario, look at Syria, look at the economic fall down in Europe and even in US.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Awesome. Another one of "these threads".

Thank you for the ground breaking revelations and enlightenment you have provided. I now feel fully educated and prepared for the apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

2012 ...

A Spiritual Awakening or Global Catastrophy ..... Take Your Pick...........

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
2012? most people believe its coming and most people probably hope it does but have we really seen any sign of it?i think not......surely if this year is the end of everything then we would see some sign already.....more earthquakes,more volcanic eruptions if thats the way w,er going to go,nothing major has happened in the last few months,more happened last year to this date,if 2012 is rite then way things r going its going to be an instant disaster cause we rn,t seeing anything thats showing anything diffrent from year to year.

A sure sign of the end being near: people posting with awful grammar and txt speak more and more everyday.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I bet the Mayan elder who said to the calender maker "Nah, sod it, leave it at that, we'll all be dead then anyway." is rolling around in his grave laughing at all the commotion he caused, knowing he was indirectly/unintentionally responsible for the biggest hoax of all time.

EDIT: Or he gave the oldest facepalm in history.
edit on 22/2/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by sparky31

A sure sign of the end being near: people posting with awful grammar and txt speak more and more everyday.

And let me be clear...I'm not intending to troll, but GD it. I use txt speak every day....I understand it...it's helpful when on a cellphone. But for the love of ATS there is a time and place for it's use. This board is NOT one of them. I'll say what I guarantee 90% of people reading this thread think: it makes you sound ignorant, and your thread loses credibility.

Had to get that off my chest.

edit on 22-2-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I bet the Mayan elder who said to the calender maker "Nah, sod it, leave it at that, we'll all be dead then anyway." is rolling around in his grave laughing at all the commotion he caused, knowing he was indirectly/unintentionally responsible for the biggest hoax of all time.

EDIT: Or he gave the oldest facepalm in history.
edit on 22/2/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

That mayan elder?

Here he is:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
jesus uz people have serious issues if all uz can complain about is txt speech,get a life,its mainstream,get uz to it or don,t even reply,99% of the world is using it now so get with the script

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Well, there you go again, showing your ignorance. 99% of the world does not in fact use it. Perhaps 99% of your world, but then again, I sort of doubt that statistic too. Text speak is simply a tool to use with another tool, a cell for text purposes. Please do not suggest that because it is a fad of 'the times' that it in any way is an acceptable form of intelligent communication on this or any other site that allows for thousands of characters per post.

Also, as many other posters have presented, events of global proportion (natural or otherwise) are never truly disclosed until they happen. Conjecture, hypothesis and good old fashioned gut instinct may supply some foresight, but you my friend are totally off in assuming that after only 56 days into this wild and significant year you can write it off as non-eventful.

I can list a long and distinguished list of significant events that have transpired this year already. Hell, Jan 1st saw the suspension of the U.S. constitution!!! What more could you really ask for without a bomb or natural disaster blowing your neighborhood to dust and radiation?

Anyways, I really hope you take this post in the light it is meant and find yourself a good mentor for enlightenment. Peace.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Regardless whether that is true or not (it's not) when you joined ATS you agreed to its T&C. Among those T&C is the rule that you will not use text speech, l337speak, or anything of the sort. ATS tries to set itself apart from other conspiracy sites by promoting intelligent discourse. That goal is hampered when its members intentionally use misspellings and ridiculous abbreviations that don't even speed up your typing ability.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

we haven't seen anything yet because the magnetic pols have not reversed yet and that is predicted to happen on the 2012 winter solstice aka dec. 21 2012.... as u can see were still a bit away form that date.... pole change = vary bad for civilization and no pole change=go on with ur day like nothing happened
edit on 27-2-2012 by Kroniklyill because: for got to add something

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I don't think the OP is intentionally using abbreviations.

I just think he doesn't know how to spell 'we're' or 'weren't' .

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The fun part of this 2012 baloney will be on Dec 22, 2012 when all of the believers will be traipsing around town pretending that they ascended to a (pick your favorite):
1. higher dimension
2. faster frequency
3. alternate dimension
4. 12 strand DNA
5. quantum leap

Later that day or the next all of them will realize how odd they look humming and twirling. They will settle back to their previous lives hoping no one noticed their antics.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join