It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Seismic Event...

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I got to thinkning about the manipulation of the HAARP readings. Maybe someone should contact the guys over at memoryhole.com. This is the type of stuff they look for and would probably be very interested in this. Just a thought.

www.thememoryhole.org...

BTW, big thanks/applause to all those that contribute to this thread. It is hands down the most informative thread on ATS and I enjoy reading it.

[Edited on 17-8-2003 by kukla]

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well, this appears to be a rather significant update...

Today, as for the last day or so, drilling/tunnelling activity has apparently resumed in Antarctica, as reflected in the seismograph from Palmer Station Antarctica

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

Now, what is new and interesting is that a virtually identicle seismic signature has shown up.... in New Zealand.

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

This signature began approximately 18 hours ago in South Karori New Zealand. After a conversation with one of our resident Kiwis (Alien, big thanks! ) it appears that a good deal of construction is taking place in the area specified by USGS, including (very significantly) a large scale rock quarrying operation (actually 2-3 of them).

Therefore, we have a known cause to measure against the observed effect from USGS.

Now, if this kind of seismic signature is indicative of artificial activity, specifically large scale excavation, what exactly is going on in Antarctica?????

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
This signature began approximately 18 hours ago in South Karori New Zealand. After a conversation with one of our resident Kiwis (Alien, big thanks! ) it appears that a good deal of construction is taking place in the area specified by USGS, including (very significantly) a large scale rock quarrying operation (actually 2-3 of them).

...hmmm...approx 18hours ago?? That would make it approx late afternoon/early evening here in NZ. And this is NZ...we tend not to work that late on weekends...particularly when theres a major Rugby Game happening in City.

Which brings me to this point: Is it possible that 20,000 odd people, all jumping up and down, stamping, banging and making a hell of a racket might create readings like that?? The reason I ask, is that following the rugby...right around that time...at the Stadium in the city (not that far from the South Karori Station), Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings fame) had the crowd all jump up and down, bang and stamp and yell their lungs out...to record all that noise for an Orc Army/Battle scene for LotR 3 - Return of the King.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Which brings me to this point: Is it possible that 20,000 odd people, all jumping up and down, stamping, banging and making a hell of a racket might create readings like that?? The reason I ask, is that following the rugby...right around that time...at the Stadium in the city (not that far from the South Karori Station), Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings fame) had the crowd all jump up and down, bang and stamp and yell their lungs out...to record all that noise for an Orc Army/Battle scene for LotR 3 - Return of the King.

Peace,
ALIEN

*looks at seismo*
If y'all can jump up & down and scream for 19 hours straight, I am so moving there!!!! That's my kinda party.

But if I can be serious for a moment....
The weird trace started about 18-19 hours ago, and is still continuing now. I'd be interested to see if 20,000 people jumping around would elicit a reading on a seismo (hell, it probably would!). But I don't know if that would explain the continuous activity...

-B.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
...oh hell...that activity has been continuous since then?? Bugger. Wouldn't be that then...though following that Rugby Game, most people went in to town to watch NZ take it to Aussie and lift the Bledisloe Cup from their filthy mitts!!!! Yeah...eat that Aussie!!!

So yeah...town was certainly pumping last night, but dunno about any 19 hour long party...

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Quiet day on the seismic front.

HAARP is showing a spike of activity in the past 6 hours at all reporting stations.
Talkeetna is still only showing a vertical trace still. Again, I've screencapped it.
Anchorage is still not quite right. Someone needs to kick that magnetometer; I think it's malfunctioning.

IRIS is showing no active quakes in the last 24 hours.
www.iris.edu...
RedPuma is showing 2 quakes, including another small one in Greece.
seismo.ethz.ch...
There's been some mild activity at Mt Etna recently, which accounts for the quakes in Greece. It looks like volcanologists don't expect an eruption, though.
boris.vulcanoetna.com...

Palmer Station is still showing the "drill" trace, and the South Karori (NZ) trace is showing a similar pattern.
aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...
Now what's with the gap in the NZ seismo??

Otherwise, it's a quiet day thus far.

-B.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   

An earthquake that hit China's northern region of Inner Mongolia on Sunday toppled more than 7,900 homes, killed three people and injured 1,000.

The quake, measuring 5.9 on the Richter scale, could be felt as far away as the capital Beijing.

onenews.nzoom.com...

(just a note-this seems to be the China quake from yesterday late, which would've been Sunday local time)

-B.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Oh damn! Batten down the hatches, y'all.
HAARP just went nuts!

Screencapped for reference.
I haven't seen it this wacky in awhile....

-B.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It would certainly appear that HAARP is taking off on another high end transmission profile... I wonder if this is one more big push to ramp up national anxiety before another attack?

Obviously, we will be seeing a good deal of seismic activity in the next 72 hours thanks to this transmission regime they just started in the past 6 hours.

However, what is this leading to, especially considering some of the newest data we have?

This is NOT meant to be scaremongering, but it is important to keep peoples awareness level up:

Consider the following:

Due to a large number of variables that have been discussed far and wide other places on the board, it is safe to say that yet another terrorist attack is likely in the US, and we have reason to believe that HAARP is being used to ramp up the anxiety level for the US population.

However, the more potentially devastating consequences may be due to side effects from this intended effect.

Yellowstone, a known Supervolcano, is in the middle of a magmatic intrusion into the caldera cavity. This is a known precursor to eruption. Considering the known size and history of Yellowstone, the potential eruption of this caldera could be orders of magnitude greater than a nuclear explosion.

The New Madrid Seismic Zone is known to have been building strain for almost 180 years. Historically, the NMSZ is one of the most damaging and dangerous seismic zones on the planet, but since it has been inactive for so long, it has not been noticed by most of the American people. However, due to its long inactivity, it has had the chance to build up an enormous amount of seismic energy.

This weekend, the New Madrid had the first Mag 4+ quake in some time (not sure how long, but believe it to be several years since one of that mag occurred in the New Madrid). Such "settling" quakes are also known precursors to significantly larger quakes in seismic zones.

Granted, I do not have much empiracal data to back this supposition up, but it is an intuitive feeling I have, that when things kick off, we will likely first see a VERY large quake in the New Madrid, likely Mag 8+, which would be extremely disasterous for all in the area to begin with.

This could quite conceivably trigger the caldera eruption in Yellowstone, which could easily destroy an area equivalent to several states.

Essentially, most of North America is sitting on a time bomb.

And HAARP is constantly pumping more and more energy into the system, increasing the energy levels in the seismic systems. And we have a very likely terrorist attack in the makings to top it all off.

We could be seeing the entrance to hell in short order.

I hope I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It looks like we have kicked off what could be a busy seismic day in Norway!

2003/08/18 02:42:32.1 78.4N 6.8E 33G mb4.7 A MIX SVALBARD, NORWAY, REGION
2003/08/18 02:43:18.0 73.6N 10.4E mb4.6 A GFZ NORWEGIAN SEA
2003/08/18 02:49:33.0 38.7N 70.1E Ml3.8 A NNC AFGHANISTAN-TAJIKISTAN BDR REG
2003/08/18 03:41:50.3 52.8N 168.5W 60 mb4.6 A MIX FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS.
2003/08/18 03:49:34.1 44.7N 6.7E 2 Ml2.2 A LDG FRANCE
2003/08/18 03:52:45.9 39.6N 6.3E 10G Ml3.3 A INGV WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN SEA
2003/08/18 06:36:47.5 21.2N 145.8E 200 mb4.5 M GSRC MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
2003/08/18 07:27:51.7 2.6N 125.5E 200 mb4.5 M GSRC TALAUD ISLANDS, INDONESIA
2003/08/18 09:03:02.0 29.4N 95.7E mb5.8 A GFZ EASTERN XIZANG-INDIA BDR REG.
2003/08/18 22:31:00.0 44.6N 6.8E M 3.1 M INGV FRANCE

And in the U.S. (which for some reason ESMC likes to ignore)...

still having that swarm in Cobb county, CA..it's been going on for a while now. And...

MAP 4.8 2003/08/18 03:41:55 53.138 -167.678 5.0 82 km ( 51 mi) ENE of Nikolski, AK
MAP 3.3 2003/08/18 04:50:17 52.685 -168.028 15.0 63 km ( 39 mi) ESE of Nikolski, AK
MAP 4.7 2003/08/18 07:21:42 50.425 -169.715 100.0 286 km (178 mi) SSW of Nikolski, AK
MAP 3.1 2003/08/18 09:00:29 63.148 -150.774 140.0 86 km ( 53 mi) N of Petersville, AK

that last one causes one of those moments when, me being the nonconspiracist on the thread, I find my right eyebrow raised and going

rut-ro...or even better, errr? (must be done just like Scooby-doo)

See if you can find Waldo in the map of Petersville, AK below.

[Edited on 18-8-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
It looks like we have kicked off what could be a busy seismic day in Norway!

In Norway? For your information Norway's HAARP is responsible for altering mood all over Europe.

[Edited on 18-8-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
HAARP..oversight by? vigilence by? something big to be recorded?

~~~~
Youse guys review this, it's beyond me...
might be somethin...might not

Email rec'd 18 aug,
NASA to Aim CHANDRA Xray Observatory at EARTH !!!
~~~~
(a unique turn in mission...from survey of stars &
galaxies 'hot spots'- - - - - TO THE EARTH?!?!...what?

could planet wide, high energy cells, that accompany
earthquakes in the form of ball energy & xrays, be
expected...and in need of being monitored & recorded
for analysis?? in the near future...2003-2004???)
~~~~

science.nasa.gov...

after perusing this page..at bottom is Link to PIXIE(polar ionosphere xray imaging experiment)

this sounds like it's a HAARP monitor, at the pole &
high altitude ionosphere...

2 'monitors' to focus on HAARP related phenom...
me thinks somethings going down..
~~~~

just dropped by, to relate that stuff-
hope it helps someone
~~~

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
while haarp is going crazy, be sure to check out aslwww.cr.usgs.gov... . i'm not sure if its normal or not, but are the data from Bilibino, Russia and Alaska supposed to be that active?

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I just took a look at some of the Nexrad base reflectivity loops nationwide and found a huge anomaly in the Sterling, VA site. Looks like a re-run of the NY radar we looked at in the other thread on the blackout.

www.intellicast.com...

Once you look at this, click on the radar loop and you'll see there isn't much in the way of actual severe weather going on here.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You guys...mag chain is OUT OF CONTROL. What the heck is going on???

WOA! What kind of solar event happened today? This is the highest Kp reading I have ever seen!

www.n3kl.org...

So, back to that soho pic...what do you think happened to the sun today???

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
wtf??? where'd my soho pic post go?

piffle

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

there.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
DAMN!
Who spilled coffee on HAARP??
This is *not right* at all. (why yes, I have screencapped it.)

IRIS is showing 7 actives
www.iris.edu...
And RedPuma 9.
seismo.ethz.ch...
All the USGS Antarctic stations are showing either "drilling" activity or anomolous waves (or both!).
It was a shaky day throughout the world.
aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...
I'd also like to point out that the South Karori NZ seismo went offline yesterday.
aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

The solar stuff Val posted is beyond unusual, too. What in the world is up with that SOHO pic???

I dun' like this.
Working on a doozy of a HAARP post, stay tuned.
-B.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Damn, HAARP is just going all spastic...

Man, I spend a couple days in the field, and you guys jump all over the seismic thread, lol! Well, at least its in good hands if I cant get to it!

I would expect some VERY heavy duty seismic activity after the HAARP activity noted today... that is NOT a comforting thought when you consider the condition of the NMSZ and Yellowstone...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just to compare the "weirdness" of the soho pic. Here is the most recent pic posted.

Now aside from the blatantly obvious BIZARRE lines to the right note that in the earlier "weird" pic

there is a GIGANTIC...NO...HUMONGOUS...NO UNIVERSAL! size blobby thing coming off of the sun from about the 4 o'clock position around to the 10 o'clock position. WTF IS THAT!!! I mean that's like the size of...of...$h|t I don't know what's that big!

Freak me plumb out...

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join