It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US-IRAN conflict about to start

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Looks like US is planning to use military option on IRAN ......

Quotes from Video

"We will end their nuclear weapons program, We will prevent Iran form acquiring nuclear weapons capability"

Iran is far worse than North Korea , Iran wants to destroy civilisation as we know it and bring 2500 years of persian hegomony in the Arab world

WTF is he ON about ????

I would rather have the world condemn a living Isreal than the world condon a dead Isreal

We are very close to a conflict in Iran . I really cannot believe all this is really Happening

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
dont worry, in the end it will be our greatest liberation. The collapse of all control over us. It will get out of their hands. It will fall into ours.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The guy is sure catapulting the propaganda.

His warmongering is typical of Israeli ambassadors... he asks for America to do the war yet again for Israel.

Screw him and his warmongering friends.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
ten years of b.s. war isn't enough, the u.s. will continue poking Iran until more breaks out. these guys saying the u.s. will now intervene militarily in Iran need to be right there on the front lines along with the youth of our nation that is once again being sent to war.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

if they had to go and actually face death, there wouldn't be war. They would be begging for peace.

It's easy to send other people to fight.

10 years?
how about since the end of WW2......!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
He is correct in the fact that Clinton and Bush did nothing but talk while NK built a bomb and now everyone in the region suffers for it. They attacked South Korea and SK could do nothing for fear the lunatic would nuke them. Its no better than an excuse to bully. I agree with Israel's stance and I am happy these Senators sent a strong message to Iran.

Give up your nuclear weapons program and let the IAEA in to visit all suspected sites.

Iran proves its building a bomb by not doing this.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
He is correct in the fact that Clinton and Bush did nothing but talk while NK built a bomb and now everyone in the region suffers for it. They attacked South Korea and SK could do nothing for fear the lunatic would nuke them. Its no better than an excuse to bully. I agree with Israel's stance and I am happy these Senators sent a strong message to Iran.

Give up your nuclear weapons program and let the IAEA in to visit all suspected sites.

Iran proves its building a bomb by not doing this.

Having nukes is an excuse to bully..sure explains why we will never get rid of ours in the U.S. Weird how we keep telling leaders they cant have these weapons because they aren't stable enough or are dangerous. How many nukes does the U.S. have? How often are we in military conflict throughout the world? Not only do we have wmds we have actually used them. Doesn't get more hypocritical than that.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

He is correct in the fact that Clinton and Bush did nothing but talk while NK built a bomb and now everyone in the region suffers for it.

Not really.

1. In 2000, ABB, a corporation (Rumsfeld was on the board of directors) gave NKorea 2 nuclear power plants...

So they helped NKorea get nukes.

2. ``Everyone in the region suffers from it``... No. Just no.

- North Korea doesn't have the missiles to be able to deliver their ``nukes``... their missiles are crap and not even to 1960s standards.
- North Korea has not been able to mount a nuke on a missile and won't be able to for the foreseeable future.
- North Korea nuclear tests were a joke and all below Hiroshima/Nagasaki yields

Let's be real here, North Korea's only threat is artillery on Seoul and their chemical/biological weapons, that's it. Everything else is 1940-1950 technology... and even at that level they have a hard time.

North Korea will collapse way before they are able to do anything concrete with their nukes.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Iran is far worse than North Korea , Iran wants to destroy civilisation as we know it and bring 2500 years of persian hegomony in the Arab world

2500 years ago Persia was this:

And they were not Muslims.

Roughly 1382 years ago this occurred:

The Muslim conquest of Persia (Persian: حمله‌ی اعراب hamle-ye a'râb "the attack of the Arabs" or ظهور اسلام zohur-e eslâm "the dawn of Islam". The latter being officially preferred since the Iranian revolution)

That clown on tv must be on crack to assert there is something like 2500 years of Persian hegemony.

In Iran works of Persian poets, whom lived under the rule of Islam, carry hefty jail sentences if one is caught with them. The Iranian regime blancs out most of Persian history and changes what they can to suit their religious dogma. So someone please explain to me how there is 2500 years of Persian hegemony and why someone can just assert that on television and not get called on it?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Liberman = jewish = conflict of interest for Americans. Get this traitor out of the USA.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Power can be derived from ANY religion, with it being a main stirring spoon or glowing ambers to raise a fire, often for self gains.

Throughout the history of Persia's islamification, it had never been Arabized. Persians - descendents of a great and ancient stock, considers arabs as invaders. Their conversion was possible only due to weak leaders then and the might of the powerful arab muslim neighbours.

Majority of the masses easily converted, for their own survival, and more often than not, it only meant the same for them - continued serfdom. It was the nobles whom had struggled with islamification, and surrendered only due to survival or have their heads chopped off in the 14th Century.

That remnant survives till today. The nobles had kept Persia alive, and even the kind of Islam they profess to was considered Persian Islam, and not the mainstream form of Arab Islam.

Islam was meant to free the middle eastern people, long suffered under brutal and pagan rtuals, far more brutal to civilisation that the good prophet Muhammad was sent to help people living in Arabia. His dream had not been fulfilled in those centuries after he passed on, as the masses continued in slavery under despots whom cared not a whit for them.

But his dream had came true today as finally, more muslims had attained well rounded education to comprehend prophet's Muhammad message on the true essence of that peaceful religion, even persian masses, and know the truth of what their supposed leaders had done to mangle the true message.

They too, have no wish to be manipulated for the furtherance of some madman's delusional dream of glory for himself, and most certainly have no wish to die for him, but will only die to stop him so that innocent next generations will live.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So someone please explain to me how there is 2500 years of Persian hegemony and why someone can just assert that on television and not get called on it?

Thats an easy one. Rampant unchecked ignorance. A population dumbed down by a broken educational system and a media that promotes superficial distraction at every turn.

A culture where ignorance is seen as a virtue and any kind of nuanced discussion of an issue is seen as something to be distrusted.

People can't tell the difference between a muslim and a sikh. What chance do they have with the Persian/Arab - Shia/Sunni complexities.

None. Pass the six pack Billy Bob. Da wars about to start.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Liberman = jewish = conflict of interest for Americans. Get this traitor out of the USA.

Blumenthal ... lol.

All jewish senators ...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Again another hypocrite. How about everyone disarming all of their nukes and then maybe you can start pointing fingers. What benefit is one nuke to the planet? Lead by example. What makes you think Israel let inspectors in to check their arsenal? and they do not have to answer to anyone either. Sanction them and see what happens. The west just feeds its people sh!t and the people just munch it up. Stop listening to those fu**wits and educate yourself.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Are you serious? How about Medo-Persia defeating Babylon in 539 BC? If my math is correct that is 2012 + 539 which equals 2551 years. Hmmmmm. It seems that man knows his history. I have many hours of study concerning the history of the Jews/Hebrews and Islam/Persians. Basically it all started with Issac and Ishmael.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
No, this one pretty much started when we got the foolish notion that we're John Wayne and the rest of the planet had be better get in the damned line and SMILE! when you say that, pilgrim. WE decided once we and the Union of Soviet Capitalists got nukes, we were going to start telling others who could and couldn't play the Big Boy game. And Israel? The guys who provoke by just stepping in the room? Yeah, we let them in the pool because, let's face it, Washington doesn't give a rat's tukus about religion..they just want someone over there to keep the pot boiling. Not against Israel or any of the Muslim states - just wish people would wake up to the fact that the game is rigged, time to change the rules. Man I need sleep, as I don't think this post makes much sense AT ALL.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Video from Opening Post:

Towards the end of June. That's my prediction.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The Same BS Propaganda from 2003 All over again just replace Iraq with Iran. Same SH%T !

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
dont worry, in the end it will be our greatest liberation. The collapse of all control over us. It will get out of their hands. It will fall into ours.

One of my best stories is about me being without water for a couple days under duress. And the thoughts than ran through my head about what I WOULD do for water. Yep, for a couple days it'd be fun in the sun. Then, people would get hungry. Then, you'd realize potato chips don't grown in bags on trees and hungry people will do ANYTHING to eat.

People give me # because I tell them if I were leader of the nation that military service would be required. I'd also require that people grow half of the food they consume. It's not that I'm a horrible person, it's because I'm pretty sure I know what is coming. People that can defend and feed themselves don't get cooped into roving gangs and those same gangs would die out quicker.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoup4U
reply to post by InfoKartel

Are you serious? How about Medo-Persia defeating Babylon in 539 BC? If my math is correct that is 2012 + 539 which equals 2551 years. Hmmmmm. It seems that man knows his history. I have many hours of study concerning the history of the Jews/Hebrews and Islam/Persians. Basically it all started with Issac and Ishmael.

Yes, you Zionist historians really know ACCURATE HISTORY.

Put your Bible away...I know the chances of you finding a wife outside of your religious circles but please, for a second, put it away and lets all pretend it is not your only chance at procreation.

PERSIA = HUGE part of land. Go look up how the Persian culture was spread 2500 years ago. Roughly 1352 years ago the Arabs invaded Persia and Persia was no more. The Muslims there now are surpressing Persian history so it is completely asinine and retarded(literally, so pick your side wisely) to make such claims on TV.

Now I don't want to lose this reply to you so I'm not going to make fun of you the way I usually do. But rest assured, you are as ignorant as they come.

"2012 + 539 = 2551 years, DERP DERP the Jew on TV must be right." Get lost.
edit on 19-2-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join