It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US-IRAN conflict about to start

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

PERSIA = HUGE part of land. Go look up how the Persian culture was spread 2500 years ago. Roughly 1352 years ago the Arabs invaded Persia and Persia was no more. The Muslims there now are surpressing Persian history so it is completely asinine and retarded(literally, so pick your side wisely) to make such claims on TV.

Now I don't want to lose this reply to you so I'm not going to make fun of you the way I usually do. But rest assured, you are as ignorant as they come.

Ignorance?

Humans seldom forget their ancestry and roots, more so of golden ages where the influences were so great it gets passed down from generations to generations, no matter how long or who or what ruled over them.

The Chinese, with their 6000 years or recorded history/civilisation, never FORGOT whom they truly are - Han Chinese. Barbarians with their imposed beliefs and cultures had attempted to wipe out the chinese roots such as the mongols,the chings and even the current commies, whom ruled for thousands of years combined, could not eradicate the chinese culture whom longed and yearn for a return of the golden age of the Han today.

Afghans may profess to believe in Islam, but once at the door, the head of the family or the tribe rules, as had been the tradition for centuries after the fall of Alexander the great.

Rome's Constantine may had switched to Christianity as the official religion in AD300, but with its fall under the hands of Alaric AD476, multiple religions existed till AD751 till the pope was invited back to rome.

The Kurdish ethnic group are another ancient stock that had never been tamed by any religion. Spreading amongst the arab states, they had never abandoned their roots, and shares different religions amongst themselves. Their only concern is not religion, but statehood and freedom from the oppression of islamic states.

Are persians any different? Perhaps the persian masses are contented and true muslims. But the Ayatollah and his diabolical minions certainly aren't , judging by his actions such as seeking nuke power to dominate the arab world and funding the killings of innocents,including muslims around the world.

Zoroastism, Mithrasim, Islam, Judaism, Christianity or even atheism, are only the accesories/path to use, to absolute power, to dominate over other humans, be above the law, to be god-on-earth, as what the Persian apostate supreme leader is attempting to do.
edit on 19-2-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Are persians any different? Perhaps the persian masses are contented and true muslims.

You really need to brush up on your history. Either way, you sound really delusional. It's like you haven't even read what I typed...

But the Ayatollah and his diabolical minions certainly aren't , judging by his actions such as seeking nuke power to dominate the arab world and funding the killings of innocents,including muslims around the world.

For all I care those religious authority figures can go die in a fire. And they most likely will and it will most likely be a fire they themselves instigated and fueled.

But for you to claim there is a thing as "Persian", other than pieces and bits of history, in todays world is astonishingly ignorant. In fact, the Arabs systematically raped Persian women.

And while you're at this "Persian" thing of yours...which tribes are you talking about exactly? Because those different tribes were notorious for infighting.

It is nothing short of ignorance what you are spouting(don't blame you)...but the fact that you are doing it with an agenda is something I can find blame in. Like I said; get lost.

EDIT:

The Kurdish ethnic group are another ancient stock that had never been tamed by any religion.

You don't know jack # about Kurds.
edit on 19-2-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thanks for you rant as a reply.

Anger is only a way to show your ignorance and lack of comprehension on subject matters, to prop up the ego when showhand is called for. You only proven yourself as what you are and had proven nothing that disprove the facts I had provided, and only a distraction and personal matter from you with nothing to add to the topic.

When you are rational enough to provide the facts for an intellectual discourse, I may consider in participating. If not, I bid you a good day. Ciao!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
video.foxnews.com...

This is the most amateur interview I ever listened to.......

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Which "facts" did you provide? All you did was go on an emotional rant about roots and ancestry as if anything like that matters in the real world out there. That's called delusional my friend, and once you are able to step into the real world, then, we can have a discussion.

could not eradicate the chinese culture whom longed and yearn for a return of the golden age of the Han today.

You don't understand. The Muslims who are in power now are trying to eradicate Persian history. So they would be Iranian Muslims trying to eradicate Persian history...how does that fit into a "Persian hegemony"? Like I said, the guy must be on crack to make such assertions.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Let me interject and remark upon two tools of linguistic abuse on the part of the ex-Ambassador in the video:
Obviously he is for war and the sooner the better, but he uses methods only NLP can uncover to plant suggestions.

HIDDEN COMMANDS. Bad NLP. (NLP can also be used for therapy).

If you hear the Israeli ex-ambassador's words, you may or may not agree to his surface argument. In fact, his brazen espouse of warmongering actually serves to distract attention from his hidden commands - with which, repeated enough times, TV watchers will not be able to argue consciously. The effect is like the life cycle of an advertising product - first you know it is an ad, then you don't care for the ad, then you may not want that product with that hideous ad, but under the pressure of time, you can cave in and buy it because the ad was so bad.

The Ambassador quotes a famous actor in cowboy movies saying "if you wanna shoot, don't talk, just shoot..."

Quotations are also a hypnotic method of their own. Bandler, one of the founders of NLP, was once pissed off at a traffic cop, and explained to him for a long time how bad his nephew had been when he was calling policemen by four-letter words, when those innocent officers were merely fulfilling a hard line of difficult duty. He then proceeded to actually utter the words several times, drawn out, as if perturbed himself. "How appalling?" he asked... I wouldn't know what to do with a person who dares to talk to a policemen in that terrible way..."
The policeman was nodding, as e listened, but slowly he grew totally red in the face.
What happened on the surface? Every time he was quoting his bad nephew, Bandler raised his voice and finger and looked him in the eye... and his voice got into a "quoting inflection."

Second point, Mr. Ex-Ambassador. Here it gets deeper. The English language has a particularly aptitude at delivering hidden commands, The reason is because so many simple clauses could be understood as IMPERATIVE FORMS when taken isolated from the preceding part of the sentence [(I don't want you all to BE TOO AMUSED READING this linguistic nitpicking...
]
One HC in the video is "if you wanna shoot, don't talk, just shoot..."

The Hidden Command here is multilevel, SHOOT! as an imperative first - that is easy. Then "YOU WANNA SHOOT!" and then he repeats JUST SHOOT!" All you need to isolate a HC like that is saying it with a slightly altered tone from the rest of the sentence. (Now how hard that is when you are quoting a famous actor? He is able to deliver this triple command DIRECTLY TO YOU, the viewer.)

Another, more devious method comes a few sentences later - to JOIN these two, and that is when your hair starts to rise: he emphasizes the words "...WIN TIME..." This is an ambiguous statement on the surface. Isolated, it could be a command to "WIN some TIME" - by attacking Iran, somehow we would win some time (for Israel I guess), However, it is also a hidden suggestion saying that this war will be won if done soon enough since "now it is WIN TIME" (i.e. a time of winning)...

Commands translated:
1. At the most obvious level: SHOOT!

But If that is not enough, 2. the TIME WILL COME WHEN YOU yourself WANNA SHOOT! (You are ordered to start "wanting to shoot". Now that sort of command usually goes together with a timing suggestion.)

3. Win time by shooting first! (He who shoots first is the winner).
Now comes the timing belt. Back to the cowboy film (an obvious reference to American fighters).

Since contrary commands do exhort the perfromance of the very banned activity, TALK is also ordered by him! But he surrounds it like "Shoot! shoot! [don't] talk! then shoot! again.
This quote is the HC timing drill - the structure of how to start the military confrontation.

Get it? First America shall shoot. SEcond they want to talk but we still stage an incident. Third: when both sides are appalled, we sit down and talk - but it is a no-talk. Win time: we get back from talking to Shooting and then there is no stopping us and anyone. This is the script.

Basically the Ambassador is asked to give an informed Israeli opinion on the case, and instead, he delivers multilevel hidden commands with hypnotic timing structures - a tool lifted from honest NLP but rarely used in therapy - aiming at American viewers of television.

He is quite skilled.
This brief exposé amounts to a bypass surgery in the fields of communication technology.

(Sorry for this long analysis but nitpicking hypnotic structures has been one of my professions. Also, ATS, please excuse me for using so many capitalized words, it is for highlighting the elements of the hidden commands.)

Deny ignorance!
edit on 2/19/2012 by Kokatsi because: grammar adjustments

edit on 2/19/2012 by Kokatsi because: one more correlation translated

edit on 2/19/2012 by Kokatsi because: typos

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Crude oil shot up Friday afternoon and tonight's opening. What if it was Iran buying futures to hedge their bets? One way to hurt them is to agree to talks and downplay the sabre rattling and let them take a $15 loss on their crude contracts as it sells off.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Let me interject and remark upon two tools of linguistic abuse on the part of the ex-Ambassador in the video:
Obviously he is for war and the sooner the better, but he uses methods only NLP can uncover to plant suggestions.

HIDDEN COMMANDS. Bad NLP. (NLP can also be used for therapy).

If you hear the Israeli ex-ambassador's words, you may or may not agree to his surface argument. In fact, his brazen espouse of warmongering actually serves to distract attention from his hidden commands- with which, repeated enough times, TV watchers will not be able to argue consciously. The effect is like advertising - first you know it is an ad, then you don't care for teh ad, then you may not want that product with that hideous ad, but under the pressure of time, you can cave in and buy it because the ad was so bad.

The Ambassador quotes a famous actor in cowboy movies saying "if you wanna shoot, don't talk, just shoot..." Such quotations are also a hypnotic method of their own. Bandler, one of the founders of NLP, was once pissed off at a traffic cop, and explained to him for a long time how bad his nephew had been when he was calling policemen by four-letter words, when those were merely fulfilling a hard line of difficult duty. He then proceeded to actually utter the words. "How appalling?" he asked... "I wouldn't know what to do with my nephew..."The policeman was nodding but slowly grew totally red in the face.
What happened on the surface? Every time he was quoting his bad nephew, Bandler raised his voice and finger and looked him in the eye...

Second. Here it gets deeper. The English language has a particularly aptitude at delivering hidden commands, The reason is because so many simple clauses could be understood as IMPERATIVE FORMS when taken isolated from the preceding part of the sentence (I don't want you all to BE TOO AMUSED READING this linguistic nitpicking...
. One HC in the video is "if you wanna shoot, don't talk, just shoot..."

The Hidden Command here is multilevel, SHOOT! as an imperative first, that is easy. Then "YOU WANNA SHOOT!" and then he repeats JUST SHOOT!" All you need to isolate a HC like that is saying it with a slightly altered tone from the rest of the sentence. (Now how hard that is when you are quoting a famous actor? He is able to deliver this triple command DIRECTLY TO YOU, THE VIEWER.)

Another, more devious method comes a few sentences later - to JOIN these two, and that is when your hair starts to rise: he emphasizes the words "...WIN TIME..." This is an ambiguous statement on the surface. Isolated, it could be a command to "WIN some TIME" - by attacking Iran, somehow we would win some time (for Israel I guess), HOWEVER, it is also a hidden suggestion saying that this war will be won if done soon enough since "now it is WIN TIME" (i.e. a time of winning)...

Commands translated: 1. At the most obvious level: SHOOT!
But If that is not enough, 2. the TIME WILL COME WHEN YOU yourself WANNA SHOOT! You are ordered to "want."
3. Win time by shooting first! Now since contrary commands do exhort to the banned activity, TALK is also ordered by him. But he surrounds it like "Shoot! shoot! [don't] talk! then shoot! again. This is the HC timing drill - the structure of the starting of the military confrontation.

Basically the Ambassador is asked to give an informed Israeli opinion on the case, and instead, he delivers multilevel hidden commands with hypnotic timing structures - a tool lifted from honest NLP but rarely used in therapy - aiming at American viewers of television.

He is quite skilled.
This amounts to a bypass surgery in communication.

(Sorry for this long analysis but nitpicking hypnotic structures has been one of my professions. Also, ATS, please excuse me for using so many capitalized words, it is for highlighting the elements of the hidden commands.)

Deny ignorance!
edit on 2/19/2012 by Kokatsi because: grammar adjustments

You are 100% correct in your NLP synopsis

With that said you hit on a singular point even if conveyed in a manipulative way

"shoot now because now is a time you will win"

YUP, makes sense to me, sure beats loosing

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by InfoKartel

PERSIA = HUGE part of land. Go look up how the Persian culture was spread 2500 years ago. Roughly 1352 years ago the Arabs invaded Persia and Persia was no more. The Muslims there now are surpressing Persian history so it is completely asinine and retarded(literally, so pick your side wisely) to make such claims on TV.

Now I don't want to lose this reply to you so I'm not going to make fun of you the way I usually do. But rest assured, you are as ignorant as they come.

Ignorance?

Humans seldom forget their ancestry and roots, more so of golden ages where the influences were so great it gets passed down from generations to generations, no matter how long or who or what ruled over them.

The Chinese, with their 6000 years or recorded history/civilisation, never FORGOT whom they truly are - Han Chinese. Barbarians with their imposed beliefs and cultures had attempted to wipe out the chinese roots such as the mongols,the chings and even the current commies, whom ruled for thousands of years combined, could not eradicate the chinese culture whom longed and yearn for a return of the golden age of the Han today.

Afghans may profess to believe in Islam, but once at the door, the head of the family or the tribe rules, as had been the tradition for centuries after the fall of Alexander the great.

Rome's Constantine may had switched to Christianity as the official religion in AD300, but with its fall under the hands of Alaric AD476, multiple religions existed till AD751 till the pope was invited back to rome.

The Kurdish ethnic group are another ancient stock that had never been tamed by any religion. Spreading amongst the arab states, they had never abandoned their roots, and shares different religions amongst themselves. Their only concern is not religion, but statehood and freedom from the oppression of islamic states.

Are persians any different? Perhaps the persian masses are contented and true muslims. But the Ayatollah and his diabolical minions certainly aren't , judging by his actions such as seeking nuke power to dominate the arab world and funding the killings of innocents,including muslims around the world.

Zoroastism, Mithrasim, Islam, Judaism, Christianity or even atheism, are only the accesories/path to use, to absolute power, to dominate over other humans, be above the law, to be god-on-earth, as what the Persian apostate supreme leader is attempting to do.
edit on 19-2-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

I find this very Interesting

This guy is Persian?he's more Caucasian than I am, there is a lot to think about that in regards to who or what is actually in charge over there, because this guy for all intents and purposes is not Persian by ethnicity, people love to talk about Jewish bloodlines and all that and European bloodlines but I'd love to see the Ayatollahs bloodline traced back to see where this guy actually came from and who he is connected to in history, my guess is those ruling Iran are NOT originally from Iran

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

See, it works!
Whether we agree with this assessment, it was delivered through the back door. I myself have started to believe him as I wsa listening for analysis. He almost had me swayed... These commands are designed to act at a different level, a level where you are incapable of thinking without running through an NLP antivirus program. Presumably they intend to arouse one's right side amygdala, and not one's cortex cingularis.

This guy is skilled. Ahmadinedjad also uses hidden commands but I guess from his Persian mimic timing he himselfdoes that unwittingly. But whenever he gets uncomfortable, he quotes the original Imam (and draw your own conclusions...) Hahaha...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Oh I agree with what your saying, all i'm saying in response is that NLP works a heck of a lot better when the statement actually makes at least a degree of sense sort of in the way it's very difficult to hypnotize a person into killing themselves if they don't actually want to die, the cues work also in part because there is actual logic to them NLP will fail to "push" an intelligent person if the message is ridiculous, it's not an insane message, we are enemies strike now while we can win has a very logical appeal after all, once the Iranians have Nukes you basically have to live with them (at best) at worst your dead meat, he could use the same method to tell Americans to Strike now against China and his results would go from 80% to 20% because it's absurd

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
One more point... He says "we cannot allow that to happen [nuclear Iran]" Then he repeats it.
Now, just cut off the first part to expose the hidden command: ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN! That is the simple IMPERATIVE. Delivered at a lower voice. Had he used a different inflection, we could have taken it as a simple statement. He would have to emphasize the word THAT at the least. And possibly add another disqualifier clause "but we have many options."

Guys, did you realize at this point that the speaker actually wants to deliver a hidden command to US viewers that Israel would actually PREFER A NUCLEAR IRAN! Listen again: [We cannot] ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN! Allow it to happen while you Americans talk! After shooting first and then second. Why? Presumably this guy WANTS a nuclear confrontation, not only a war. Think Hiroshima.let them have a bomb because it's the US's fault, they always stop and talk (as planned), and then we will be suddenly authorized to send hundreds of nuclear warheads... Looks like that is just what some Israeli spokespersons envision as a final goal. Let the US fail the "win time," then tiny Israel will be suddenly the hero of the right-wing world.

This is a tentative anlysis, but frightful if proven tue. I should watch the vid a third time for eye accessing clues.

Tentative because there is still a slight chance that this repeated sentence was just a slip of the tongue from quoting standard right-wing Israeli rhetoric. But I happen to think this guy is capitally skilled at NLP's political applications and that is how he comes through to me.
edit on 2/19/2012 by Kokatsi because: grammar, one more clarification sentence.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

There's some plausibility to that, that is why I posted the image of the Ayatollah and questioned his bloodlines, the first way to guarantee obliterating Iran is if they actual develop or come close to develop a bomb, I question who their leader actually is and again would love to be able to know his actual bloodline and what groups he is connected to, what i'm saying is, the Ayatollah might be an enemy of the people of Iran

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
He is. He turned fanatical about the 12th Imam already living. "We can win no matter what" means here a suicidal mission. If they meant what they said in diplomacy, obviously they could halt enrichment and say we are willing to wait and be inspected everywhere properly.
Crazy fanatics have their own very open linguistic forms. Ahmad apologizes, he never does. Revolutionary guards salute to him, and not to Ahmad who walks behind. And they may both be converts.

What is more important that they play their cards for losing deliberately but slowly. Wait until wikileaks exposes something that they are secret allies to Barak and al.

One thing sure: if they are attacked first with no bomb found, the remaining population will unquestionably side with them - unless the West can foment a civil war quickly - but at this point I'm more wiling to believe that that could come only later, after the nuclear ruins... Good luck!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

NLP alone cannot explain collective madness. It is merely the mechanics of language, the way collective craziness and shadow projection is spreading through. Symbols are juggled.

Hitler said if a lie is repeated enough times, it will have an effect. The bigger the lie is, the better it can be sold. He coaxed Germany to attack the "aggressive Poles" who were "threatening German hegemony," after already having swallowed a few countries (Austria, Czech Republic). Somehow most people bought his line... Never mind that Poland never attacked anyone.

Later he cajoled his people to attack the Soviet Union - a suicidal mission. It took him years of constant hysterical repetition to be able to sell his propaganda.

Here both sides have their aggressive propaganda at various levels. Imams and Fox News pundits.

If the media was full of anti-China news for five years, then yes, even a war with China can be sold.
Without Western people actually knowing any live Chinese...
According to surveys, during the Iraq War, a lot of people in the US thought Iraq had something to do with 911. That was done mainly by mere association, juxtaposition of news items and Bush's speeches. Any time the media talked about dramatic problems in the US, including 911, Saddam Hussein was the next item in the news. So people unconsciously drew the conclusion that the two things ar somehow related. The same was not done in European media - or at least to a far lesser extent -, so most Europeans were quite puzzled by the smooth sales of Bushist propaganda within the US.

So technology is also a big factor in the business of selling big lies. Survivors of the Nazi era said Hitler would never have prevailed without the pre-eminence of radio. Radio was blasting in every single home in the Europe of the 30's. People were anxious about the state of the world, so in search of news, they turned on their radio sets. Then after some real news, propaganda was blasting. (the notable exception then was the BBC but you had to be able to speak English and that was not then the number one language of the civilized world as it is now.)

Now we have TV. (BTW the world's first TV broadcast was from Nazi Germany: Hitler's opening of the Berlin Olympic Games in 1936.) Both media types are non-interactive - propaganda can come from one central source (or five or six, that does not matter), where onyl governments and corporations will have their say.

My only hope is the Information Revolution - the Internet is an interactive medium. More lies are debunked these days than in the entire known history of mankind.
Yet I have had the feeling for months now that something has been decided about this whole Iran business.

My analysis shows the tentative outcome that actually Israeli hardliners maybe do not want to spare the world a nuclear Iran. That is exactly what they want - a nuclear Iran - and they want to annihilate or subjugate the entire Islamic world in revenge.

About the propaganda of the other side, there is no question. According to Khamenei, Israel is a cancer that shold be cut out. (The Nazis also revelled in medical metaphors towards Jews and Communists.)

Now as soon as you say "but there is something to it," you stop excluding propaganda.
Look at Hitler. There WAS some factual basis to his horrid ideological crusade.

E.g. it was true that most terrorist attacks in the thirties in Western Europe were staged by Communists activists. (Some were false flags staged by Nazis, to be blamed on Communists.)
It was also true that a disproportionately high number of underground Communists in Europe came from a Jewish background. (This perhaps has historical and sociological explanation. Yet Hitler provided a simple racist explanation to the same facts.)

Also, at the time of the Nazi takeover, out of 200 small private banks in Berlin that most people owed money to, I think over 90% were in the ownership of Jewish families...
Yet, what Hitler's propaganda brought out of this was that Germans and whites in general were superior, and that everyone else was their enemy precisely because of that, and especially Jews and Communists, who were mostly overlapping, plus he held that the Jewish People were a separate race, not real humans.

One NLP question that could be raised is why we are constantly talking about the possible Iran-Israeli conflict, instead of other problematic or tragic things that keep on happening in other parts of the world which could be helped. (The propagandists already have some measure of control over our attention...)

<< 1   >>

join