It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by passit

You mean like this...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by karen61057

because someone works for fema they have some amazing psychic abilities

Please point out where the Op stated this.

The whole opening post. And every one after that.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
OP-
Thanks for the info. I live near St Louis and there has been heightened awareness for some time. I believe the series of fracking quakes in the past 2 years woke up some official people who said, "We are so not ready".

I am happy to say there is more active recruitment for volunteers to help in cases of emergency. Our sirens have been upgraded and there are more tornado/earthquake drills.

I come from NW Indiana where there was an active Civil Defense group. St Louis desperately needs more people to get ready to help.

The tornadoes of the past year could have been even more devastating, but I believe the alerts helped.

I suspect the FEMA people are in that area for tornadoes, floods, and earthquakes. All three are more active in the early spring. And we have had a weird winter.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Sorry Karen, I think misunderstood the whole thing..I'll shh..

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So, you believe that seeing an open book on a superior's desk about the New Madrid must've been written by a psychic?

Do you subscribe to the idea that nothing bad happens in America? Do you believe that the Japan quake was the last big quake and the Earth won't have any more now?
edit on 18-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Yes, I like that. I guess you need to disarm the civilians in order to maintain marshall law. But there isn't marshall law in New orleans now. I am thinkning if law enforcement or whomever wanted to start marshall law and to maintain it well after the event, or to have it spread to other areas that were not affected by devastation afterwards. That would be hard to do if everyone owns a gun.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

You should look into Tesla's earthquake machine. The government is capable of starting earthquakes quite easily, now Im not saying thats what they are gonna do, no one knows that but the technology to start earthquakes is available and it requires no where near the amount of force of even 1 nuke..
edit on 18-2-2012 by Shagga because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Scientists believe the New Madrid Fault is likely closing down. So the chance of a big quake in that area becomes less with time. At least from what I have read.

Here is a source on that info: source

Also they say in the article it is estimated to be on a 500 to 1000 year cycle and since the last major quake there was like 200 years ago, even if it isn't shutting down we may have a wait.

A team from Purdue and Northwestern universities analyzed the fault motion for eight years using global positioning system measurements and found that it is much less than expected given the 500- to 1,000-year repeat cycle for major earthquakes on that fault. The last large earthquakes in the New Madrid seismic zone were magnitude 7-7.5 events in 1811 and 1812.

edit on 17-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I would guess this is without fracking and such by humans thrown in.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
For Some time means a long time...

Like here is an example...

"My father has been in the military for some time."
That means it's been more then 10 years. Usually abotu 50 years.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
So tell me, why would anyone think that just because someone works for fema they have some amazing psychic abilities and know when these things are going to happen. Right-o.

Seismology
LADAR mapping
Fault line stress

Lol Hell no this is what they actually do:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
A recently deceased friend of my wife who used to be with the Red Cross told her (my wife) a year ago that they were prepared to conceded the city of St. Louis entirely when the New Madrid fault goes and send refugees and survivors to Kansas City. Presumably they wont be able to go to Memphis since it is also on the river.... Add that and the millions of MREs that FEMA orders about a year and a half ago and it looks like they are expecting something to happen....afterall it is the bicentennial of the big one.

Is this anywhere near where the dead birds were on the latest of dead bird list?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't think we can predict to within the day, but we have been studying earthquakes for years now so they might be able to give odds on a 4 month window or so.

It's interesting "Supernatural Science" listed an earthquake in the same region the OP is talking about as a potential huge natural disaster.

If we can predict them to within a 4 month window, imagine the back lash when that gets our and we didn't warn Japan...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think you can believe your friends even though they work for the government. Nine years is a long time to know someone, I think you can believe their warnings. Good luck. I used to live in MO, I have a friend who has family in Illinois.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
If FEMA is supposed to protect people then why not tell people to prepare for an Earthquake.. so they can store food and water?

They have told the whole country to do that.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
reply to post by Trueman

Sorry. I wasn't aware that anyone needed sources for pics that we've all seen before or that anyone can google.

Well, that's the way we always do here in ATS.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

If FEMA is supposed to protect people then why not tell people to prepare for an Earthquake.. so they can store food and water?

It's like some of the folks around here don't grasp that they frequently put out information on numerous disaster scenarios and exactly what to do and how to go about preparing for it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is my first post, i have been a long time reader so be gentle lol. I find this prophecy from 2008 by a very well known and stable pastor to tie right in with what this OP is saying.

John Kilpatrick: “An EARTHQUAKE VISION and DREAM of the NEW MADRID FAULT”

By John Kilpatrick

May 29, 2008

Sunday, April 27, 2008 – Vision

As I was approaching the Daphne Civic Center for Sunday morning service at Church of His Presence, I had a vision which lasted for about two or three seconds. In this vision, I saw the ground buckling before me. It was so real that I actually moved aside to avoid what I was seeing. I knew immediately that it was an earthquake, and the thought crossed my mind that the damages of this earthquake could have the potential to exceed those of Hurricane Katrina of 2005. Please understand that I am not saying that the Lord told me this. It merely crossed my mind.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 – Dream

I awoke trembling and shaking at 5:00 in the morning after having a startling dream. This was one of the three most profound dreams that I have ever had during the ministry the LORD has called me to. I feel that this dream is an addendum to the vision I had on April 27, 2008.

In this dream I saw the words “wind and water.” I only saw the words but did not actually see any wind or water damage. I then found myself overlooking a river which instantly became so wide that I could no longer see either of its banks.

The dream then shifted, and I was with one of my parishioners running through what appeared to be an old abandoned school house. This empty building began to shake. The shaking was so violent and severe that it was like the bucking of a wild horse tossing us around. My teeth were clapping so hard from the impact that I tried to clench them to prevent this from happening.

In this dream I knew I was experiencing a massive earthquake. The sounds were so catastrophic that the thought crossed my mind that the devastation could likely exceed Hurricane Katrina of 2005. I did not see the devastation behind me; I only heard it. In all of my life I have never heard such catastrophic sounds. These were the scariest sounds I have ever heard.

The dream then shifted once more and concluded with two names on what appeared to be an old Spanish map. One name read Indianola and the other Europa. When I awoke, I was shaking as if I had chills and a fever. I could not stop trembling. All through the day I felt as if I had just had the dream 10 minutes ago.

This dream so shook me that my wife and I immediately went to the internet to do some research. I also contacted some close friends in the ministry and reliable intercessors concerning this dream. What we found was startling. There are towns called Indianola, IL; Europa, MO; and Indianola, MS. These towns run in a line from North to South with Europa, MO being near the middle of them. The Mississippi River runs between them with Europa, MO being by the epicenter of the New Madrid fault.

After seeing this, I believe the dream could be concerning a devastating earthquake on the New Madrid fault. Many reputable friends in ministry have felt that this dream was not to be interpreted as a spiritual dream because they felt that it has literal implications. Even now the intensity of this dream is the same.

I do not want to come across as an alarmist concerning what I saw. I also don’t want to put fear in the public or the Body of Christ. However, I cannot help but feel that God gave me this as warning to prepare us for the days ahead and to pray concerning this matter.

Please know that I did not see any timeframe as to when this may happen. Please pray with me concerning this vision and dream.

John Kilpatrick
Church of His Presence

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout

It's like some of the folks around here don't grasp that they frequently put out information on numerous disaster scenarios and exactly what to do and how to go about preparing for it.

They have also asked for people at the Red Cross and such to train for an emergency at least here on our coast, they set up a new place in town for working a disaster. someone cares at least clearly.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout

They have also asked for people at the Red Cross and such to train for an emergency at least here on our coast, they set up a new place in town for working a disaster. someone cares at least clearly.

Exactly. FEMA is extremely on point for the most part, they may have botched Katrina pretty badly, but that wasn't entirely their own fault. That was a mish mash of issues with governmental jurisdiction and a severe underestimation of what the damage was going to be.

It's no wonder after that they would rather be overprepared in the event of a major catastrophe as opposed to underprepared.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProgressiveSlayer
reply to post by TheAnswerTo1984

Do they need FEMA camps when they can just block roads, etc to keep people in major population centers and under martial law? Police departments all over the country, as well as National Guard units, are taking delivery of materials to achieve such an end and several government agencies are surveying our cities and flying drones to find strategic choke points and obtain highly accurate maps. It's unnerving... The only reason for the "FEMA" camps will quickly become a means to deal with those who are less than thrilled with the idea of complete suspension of our Natural Rights.

"Sorry, buddy, you're lucky enough to be in the dungeon, where you deserve to be for your behaviour." People on their touchscreen monkey phones constantly texting and the same time the fascist system is preparing death camps for the takeover of the human race for the poor dupes who voted for them. "Oh wow I had the Android, I-Phone!"

The whole system is just on the bottom of a mountain waiting for the reichstag the next frankenstein monster to be let loose. 1. the Red scare. 2. Terrorism. 3. Probably a natural occuring event like a HAARP triggered earthquake along the New Madrid zone. And then coupled with an airborne virus and you have a total complete holographic slideshow, takeover of the new reich. National guard units are probably going to be the arms bully back up, they may train a new type of FEMA that has military commando (blackwater) skills with the ability to organize do away with dissidents of the Martial Law.
edit on 18-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: dd

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join