It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hi vinny no word on Alabama? No earthquake disaster right?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Hi vinny no word on Alabama? No earthquake disaster right?

You know as much as I do about Alabama I suppose. No clue man.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just found this link as well. I'm trying to piece the puzzle best I can. Any help would be great.
I'm thinking that there are pre-cursors to this possible quake. So this link references a pole shift....

ANOTHER INTERESTING LINK...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If David Wilcox will go public and say He's positive it will happen soon, then we'll be safe.

It WON'T happen then. Just sayin.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Nah.

This is where conspiracy theories begin to converge.

Doesn't FEMA have huge camps set up to 'concentrate' people in the event that something like this was to happen?
FEMA is mobilizing units, but isn't shutting down nuke plants and gas lines?

Also, your friends are not high enough in the chain to have access to this information.

File No. #103-0724

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sounds like just another great day to repent and believe on Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

If the earthquake kills you (or something else) it will be too late.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
Nah.

Doesn't FEMA have huge camps set up to 'concentrate' people in the event that something like this was to happen?

Also, your friends are not high enough in the chain to have access to this information.

File No. #103-0724

How about this...I'll take their word for it before I'll take yours. WHO do you think works for FEMA. How do you know how "high" up in the chain they are? How "high" in the chain do you need to be to get sensitive information?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
FEMA and the Feds are looking at a lot of things right now. All nuke plants and lots of other things . Good for business for me.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinny5036

Originally posted by Furbs
Nah.

File No. #103-0724

How about this...I'll take their word for it before I'll take yours. WHO do you think works for FEMA. How do you know how "high" up in the chain they are? How "high" in the chain do you need to be to get sensitive information?

Take their word for it, friend.

To gain access to anything that might be sensitive, you would need Top Secret at the highest end. It is doubtful that one, let alone two, with that type of clearance are going to risk their livelihoods to tell a single person about it. To even state belief otherwise is to tip your hand about your ignorance of security clearances, what it takes to obtain and keep them, and the lengths that the US Government would do to keep their secrets.

Which is why this thread has been earmarked for review.

If the information contained within is a breach of Top Secret Classified information, the OP, along with his two friends, are most assuredly in quite a lot of trouble.

Remember Bradley Manning?
edit on 18-2-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

You are informed of your local shelter, most likely state or locally run. If the disaster is big enough, then FEMA will start setting up shelters.

And part of the work of emergency planners is how to unite families.

The Superdome was NOT a shelter. People need to get this fact straight. It was used by the city as a shelter in the past. the city stopped that because of the vandalism. But the people who should of left, went there out of custom. It was NOT a designated shelter.

Use common sense folks, no emergency agency is going to set up a shelter in an area that is under mandatory evacuation.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If FEMA is supposed to protect people then why not tell people to prepare for an Earthquake.. so they can store food and water?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by antar

You are informed of your local shelter, most likely state or locally run. If the disaster is big enough, then FEMA will start setting up shelters.

And part of the work of emergency planners is how to unite families.

The Superdome was NOT a shelter. People need to get this fact straight. It was used by the city as a shelter in the past. the city stopped that because of the vandalism. But the people who should of left, went there out of custom. It was NOT a designated shelter.

Use common sense folks, no emergency agency is going to set up a shelter in an area that is under mandatory evacuation.

*Not a single person here has ever eluded to a shelter being set up in an area under mandatory evacuation.

*There is however the possibility that entire neighborhoods could go into a lock down in a viral/biological type scenario. This could be one of the worst situations to find yourself in if you are otherwise healthy.

*To locate family members in a catastrophic event is not priority one, continuity of state, local officialdome and order is.

Common sense and orders were what drove multitudes of people to the thunderdome, the riff raff who also went in were the rebel rousers and the NG did nothing to help those who were using the dome as a place to find shelter. Do you know of another place that they were telling all these descent families and individuals to go inwhich the people chose to ignore?

Not sure what you have at stake here in defending one of the worst run operations of FEMA to date and that many many lessons were gleamed from for future successes. But if you use your own common sense you would not have said some of the things you did in the above post.
edit on 18-2-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i'll beleive it when it happens

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

They have been, check their site to see just how much they have done to help people understand the critical days even weeks after a catastrophe.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Levelsquare

Scary I know, but I think what the OP in this thread and many of the other members who have been looking into not just this scenario but many others have to say is that the conditions are ramping up and the preparedness and preps on the part of the disaster teams make us as ordinary people stand up and take notice.

You can only do what you can do, but some of the basic items would be to have a plan for the worst and then hope for the best. But to bury your head in the sand will be disastrous mentally, physically.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Like all bureaucracy, each individuals work would be compartmentalized, but you know that.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Furbs

Like all bureaucracy, each individuals work would be compartmentalized, but you know that.

Regardless of the level of bureaucracy that exists, leaks in Top Secret clearance are not taken lightly. I hope that for the sake of the OP that his friends were having a good time with him and not making him an accomplice to Treason by leaking Top Secret information.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Don't worry folks. After whatever "BIG ONE" hits and wipes half of us out, Fema won't be able to round up the other half and place us in camps for orderly disposal, because there won't be enough busses! (Google Katrina evacuation).

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
If FEMA is supposed to protect people then why not tell people to prepare for an Earthquake.. so they can store food and water?

As you said : "supposed".......and you trusted. Want to sue them now?

If an evac scenario takes place in my area :

I wont listen FEMA if they don't make sense.
I wont wait till they tell me to evac, might be too late.
I wont go where they want me, I have my own evac spots.
Then my chances will be about 50-50.
They don't know me or my family and they won't care if we die or not.
Remember Katrina. Remember Fukushima. Remember 9-11. Don't be a guinea pig.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

Chances are with your level of awareness and preparations, and sound mind, you will come out of anything headed our way because it will not come as a shock for you, when the time comes you'll spring into your own response, not reaction. Without freaking the kids out, have a great plan for continuity of family...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join