It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This post caught my attention MAJORLY. FEMA knows obviously what is going on in the world. I understand that your fema friends cannot say a word but whats worse isn't the earthquake, its what comes after. Many people will be rushed to "safe places" after something like that. I am technically a doomsday prophet lol. I just believe all this is happening for a reason. One huge earthquake a year after the one that caused the tsunami in japan is still nothing. Theres plenty or worse things coming our way. I just hope for everyones sake that we have enough love and desire in our hearts to wish for something better at the end of the day because that is truthfully all it takes.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
If FEMA is supposed to protect people then why not tell people to prepare for an Earthquake.. so they can store food and water?

The military and government agencies are a hierachy system and apparently it is not that easy for the entire military all the personnel and employees to just say No we are not going to go with the crazy harlot of babylon type of war. I am assuming FEMA gets their orders from a higher authority who they themselves are getting them from a higher authority. They are not going for the benefit of the other, they are scared to death and afraid for the lives and job security if they say anything that they aren't supposed to say. Such like, "Hey good time to stock up on food now!"

The government doesn't think in a platonic sense of love and support of your neighbor (that is also the way Paul preached.) But if you join the military then you can see automatically that it is a government hierarchy structure, aristotelian in that there are levels and levels upon levels. To advance and get pay grade and higher rank and more authority.
edit on 18-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

WOW!!!!!

The fact that CO is completly out of the picture is odd indeed.

Really makes you wonder

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnswerTo1984
reply to post by Fichorka

They obviously exist when the Government has already put out regions. I'm in region 3! Find yours now on cia created google!

Seriously with these FEMA Concentration camps. Of course they have areas that are set up in case of disaster. That hardly means they are going to imprison perfectly healthy american's in an area that is not affected. Maybe they use these "camps" as an area for people who need food and shelter, maybe they will use them for looters in case of a natural disaster, or maybe they will use them as a place to quarantine sick people who have an infectious disease.

I find it amusing that people want to criticize FEMA for be unprepared during Katrina, but when it is obvious they are trying to prepare for all possibilities, they are accused of being some type of NAZI organization.

BTW, I rather they have readily available 100 million coffins is some major disaster happen to put the bodies in then them just digging a hole and dumping bodies in there. Sounds to me like they have their act together.

I also am highly skeptical that these two friends of the OP know anything. If someone really knew ahead of time what was going to happen they wouldn't let every FEMA employ in on it. It would be a few of the main higher ups. Think about it. Why not just tell them they are going down there for a drill. Why would they risk a chance of a leak.

My guess is nothing major will happen. Luckily 99% of all things predicted on this site never come true, or is it 100%. Can't quite remember, but I have to say they are all quite entertaining.

All that being said, everyone living in that area should be prepared for anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
So they're moving into the so called "Hot" zone, right in the middle of where you don't wanna be? I find all this not on the up and up. Besides, the fault like one poster said above, is closing shop.

But wouldn't it make sense to have people like that and catastrophe co-ordinators down there so that if something does go down, they're immediately there to help survivors and casualties?

That's like being told of a possible bomb threat and someone becoming suspicious of bomb removal experts moving towards the scene "where you don't wanna be".

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Please answer honestly.

Have you ever told these guys that you visit ATS?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well that sucks, I'm probably the most unprepared person on earth for this kind of thing oh well... If it happens it happens can't stop a force of nature right?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I gave you a star and a flag Vinny. Thanks for posting this. It is valuable to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
they may train a new type of FEMA that has military commando (blackwater) skills with the ability to organize do away with dissidents of the Martial Law.
edit on 18-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: dd

No need just role over the CDC military unit.
The CDC has authorization to use force to enforce quarantine zones.
If you roll the CDC into FEMA the authorization would roll over too.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Very interesting post. Though it does make me wonder if the FEMA friends are spoofing on you or if this is serious. Ya never know. I got an invite today to free Emergency Preparedness class and after reading this I may sign up. They are throwing in free lunch and CPR training.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I do want to point out something about the radiation maps and Colorado though.

Colorado may not be within those red circles but it will surely suffer radioactive fallout as much as anywhere else in the country. Let's not forget that the radiation from Fukishima has been shown to have drifted across the pacific and even some would say across the atlantic; that being said why would Colorado be safe from a radiation leak that originates much closer to Colorado than Japan is to the West Coast?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Scientists believe the New Madrid Fault is likely closing down. So the chance of a big quake in that area becomes less with time. At least from what I have read.

Here is a source on that info: source

Also they say in the article it is estimated to be on a 500 to 1000 year cycle and since the last major quake there was like 200 years ago, even if it isn't shutting down we may have a wait.

A team from Purdue and Northwestern universities analyzed the fault motion for eight years using global positioning system measurements and found that it is much less than expected given the 500- to 1,000-year repeat cycle for major earthquakes on that fault. The last large earthquakes in the New Madrid seismic zone were magnitude 7-7.5 events in 1811 and 1812.

You bring a lot of worthy stuff to the table here at ATS, so this shouldn't be overlooked. And it's "published" material, and as such, worthy of consideration.

However, it's just one group of scholars giving us their best guess as opposed to the government who, for some reason, are literally spending millions on the bet that it will happen.

Fiscal responsibility isn't the gubmints strong suit as we all know, and yet maybe they really do know something we don't.

Hard to figure this world out these days...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Within a 300 km radius of Denver I find 389 quakes since 1973. Only 15 magnitude 4.0 or greater

Start search at earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thnks Vinney.... I live in Illinois, Starved Rock area and find your information enlightening. We have not thought about the New Madrid fault. We probabley should since about 3 years ago we had an earthquake in the area. At 2am the bed shoke us both awake and we heard a boom. Figured out it was fron the caves near us, the quake echoing in there. Live about 2 miles from the Illinois river. Gives one pause and thoughts. We are prepared for disasters as well as we can be on a limited budget. Please keep us updated if you hear anything else or as stated any strange actions on these mens families. Keep the faith and prepare for the worst and pray for the best.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

1. No verifiable facts in OP's story
  2. Nothing in the media corroborating OP's story
  3. New Madrid quake disaster was exactly 200 years ago.. ooooh the timing.

No offence to OP, his story is interesting, but ultimately junk data. Even if in the unlikely event the story is true, his two "FEMA mates" could be yanking his chain, or be completely wrong about what's going on. There is plenty of doom going on in this world that is based on carved in granite facts. I have no doubt in my mind that the ethereal glue that holds the illusion of normality in countries like the USA, is going to be shattered in my lifetime. No need for big quake doom, when your whole monetary system is steaming worthless turd.

edit on 18-2-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

I didn't read through all the replies, and I'm nearly CERTAIN that what I'm about to say has already been posited, but we also have to consider the fact that TPTB have the technological ability to create quakes along faults when they choose to do so. I know this is pretty fringe (but hey, this is ATS), but I've read a good bit on this speculative technology, and if it exists, it would explain a pre-deployment for a phenomena that is otherwise unpredictable. Peace...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zigguratvertigo

New Madrid quake disaster was exactly 200 years ago.. ooooh the timing.

Yeah, tell that to the people who live in Virginia. That area hadn't had any quakes in about 100 years.
Then, suddenly everybody wishes they had gotten quake insurance on their homes.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

When there is a mass exodus of private jets from Chicago, you'll know its coming.

CEO's , Politicians, High ranking Officials and Govt employees.

When those in the know start acting like they know. You'll know too.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Cool, more doom.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicSixteen

ML is all in the plan IMO.

Who knows what it will be. NM fault, maybe. OWS, maybe, H1N1, maybe.... who know's. That's my stupid opinion. I hope I am wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join