It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
I found this for your entertainment purposes, enjoy

when something like this happens not a bug-out-bag will save anything
edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Awesome video! Although that didn't look like a meteor to me, that looked like a rogue moon. lol

Still, which is it? Nuclear war or meteor impact?

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Still, which is it? Nuclear war or meteor impact? What do you think?

if by your question do you mean the end of Mankind?

My humble opinion is that Man did not create his own existance. So I dont think it is possible that Man is able to kill off his own species especially with a Nuclear device.

Watch this Video and imagine the electrical storms (Lightning) is a Nuke detonating. Our Planet is so big and the will of man to survive is so strong. Actually one of our few animal instincts. The will to live. All just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Except of course remote viewing is a hoax.

Remote viewing/astral projection is one of the easiest things to test for. Simply lock a random object in a safe miles away, and have your "viewer" name the item. Of course, this fails time and time again.

Nothing to see here.

Did you read the link, or do you get paid to troll? (How much is that payong anyway, hell I might be interested)

That is what they did, the subject wasn't told what to look for, it was double enveloped at an undetermined location..and also spread on the web? troll fail

As to the OP

Reminds me of Men Who Stare at Goats..

Didn't Bill Cooper say some of this same stuff?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by rebellender

The FBI and such have also tested for just about every type of paranormal activity as well. Doesnt mean they are all true and valid.

I would think if these people were for real and the FBI/CIA used them, Bin Laden would have been dead before 9/11 or very shortly thereafter. Unless of course you subscribe to all the "9/11 was a CIA or zionist plot" crap.

I SUBSCRIBE TO THAT.. Thanks for the reminder my subscription was almost up and its time for me to renew!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
Did you read the link, or do you get paid to troll? (How much is that payong anyway, hell I might be interested)

That is what they did, the subject wasn't told what to look for, it was double enveloped at an undetermined location..and also spread on the web? troll fail

As to the OP

Reminds me of Men Who Stare at Goats..

Didn't Bill Cooper say some of this same stuff?

Oh im sorry! I thought this was a forum in which free speech was allowed and even encouraged. Guess not.

So my opinion is invalid and your right, remote viewing isnt just a myth, its proven science. Thank you for opening up my eyes!

Troll out!

edit on 16-2-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is not a forum on which you can say anything you like.

Anything to do with drugs or offending people etc - not allowed.

link   

That's a good opinion!

I like it!

link   
Interesting post, OP.
I just watched the vid on the site that you linked to, and forgive me if I misunderstood, but I don't think this should be taken as a warning to us.
The way I understood it, he says that they are viewing multiple realities with multiple time lines. Not our reality, specifically. He said they can't tell what time line or reality they are viewing. Hmmmm

Not sure I buy into the parallel universe theories and remote viewing or not, but your post was interesting nonetheless.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

did the meteorite have a date on it only joking
how did they date the ele?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

That's a good opinion!

I like it!

so do i thats why i gave him a star

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
OP, you sure seem to be defending this thread like you've got some personal investment.

You say it's merely for entertainment purposes, but your position is definitely slanted.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
This is not a forum on which you can say anything you like.

Anything to do with drugs or offending people etc - not allowed.

Thank you for that completely pointless post.

As im sure you know, i meant i am free to express my opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

so give me your opinion and see what opinion I have for your opinion. You are the reader, you take from it what you want.

when somebody cries hoax of existing government programs who does that make ignorant?

when I give my opinion that I do not believe mankind can destroy its self with Nuclear Warfare, its just that, Opinion.

Science supports the ELE impacts have happened over the course of time. I agree with that science.
I stand by my comment that to think an ELE impact cannot happen which has been proven then has a mental capicity of DENIEL

I am not and will not change my life of life style for you or any 2012 doom event especially rumor of an ELE impact...simply put, there is nowhere to run or hide BUT I guarantee you Time will Tell

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
Interesting post, OP.
I just watched the vid on the site that you linked to, and forgive me if I misunderstood, but I don't think this should be taken as a warning to us.
The way I understood it, he says that they are viewing multiple realities with multiple time lines. Not our reality, specifically. He said they can't tell what time line or reality they are viewing. Hmmmm

Not sure I buy into the parallel universe theories and remote viewing or not, but your post was interesting nonetheless.

Thanks

I agree with you. the Author of the original article, Dan Eden had his reasons for his sensationalism. If I had a date for this event the Dinner would be at his house and I would bring the brisket to be smoked low and slow and would bring some very good brew.

I will say this for every bodies benefit .....YEAH WHAT IF

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
existing government programs

You sure about that?

The "existing" part, that is.

edit on 16-2-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I love "what if".

That's why I spend so much time on ATS!.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
We gave up when the ex found a winter coat in a second hand shop that she dropped off at a shelter and was told many people would love to have it. 4 Days later and 4 blocks away she could get it back for 25$

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

They better get their butts back here and fix this mess they started when they got us into pursuing gold in the first place.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

Yes they better....can you imagine the "Luke, I am your Father" moment

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

I guess the 25$ was worth more than a coat at that point?

2nd

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join