It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by intrepid
To the Op, bullpucky. There is a distinct difference between Jews and Zionists.

Codswallop. 99% of all Zionists are Jews.

There are many Jews that are against Zionism.

Thats the impression you have from looking at this particular fringe website. But apart from a few orthodox on the ultra-fringe and a few radicals, ALL Israelis are Zionists by Definition.

Well you've backed up everything else by links. Can you on those 2 points? And Jews that oppose Zionism are "fringe"? :shk:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I was just waiting for you to pop up, i was wondering where you had gone for a long time. Hope you're doing well. Your promotion went well since you created the thread 'vile rants of the Quran', obviously you weren't trying to be anti-islamic there.

But yeh back on topic:

Nazis had alot more common with Zionists than Muslim brotherhood, as i have proven in many of my posts just in this thread alone. Didn't your Muslim brotherhood thread get debunked forcing you to make significant changes with the OP?

Just the Havaara agreement itself shows how Theodre Herzel was best pals with Hitler. But i guess that was all part of the Ashkanazi scheme anyway.

So do the Zionists still have good relations with Saudi Wahabis?

Maybe........ Saudi/US relationship
edit on 16-2-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I was adopted into a Jewish family and I have been sick and tired of Israels policies since I was about 10. If I ever talk about my disgust for the treatment of Palestinians in front of my family or other Jewish friends it's like big gasps and horrified looks. It doesn't take an educated person to know wrong is wrong. I knew it when I was 10 years old. I could never understand what gave anyone the right to drive all of the Palestinians out of the country. I believe that was the British that did that under the UN. Israel and it's curfews, bulldozing homes, using white phosphorous.. I've seen enough horror to know this is definitively not a force of love and peace.

So if we want to blame everyone who does't support Israel for being antisemitic, I'm a Jew that does not support Israel so where does that leave me? An anti-Semite? It would appear to me the Semitic people are the Palestinians and Israeli policies are anti-Semitic.. What do I know.. Israel should be taxed mostly by the Palestinians for the generations of misery and poverty. Someone please tell me how Israel has become this mega fertile producing nation and in the same amount of time the Palestinians are still eating rocks?

Pitiful!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

Pat might very well know what he's talking about. But you wouldn't know it by watching the video. Epic fail OP.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by Sintabon3

Originally posted by forklift

Very Ignorant to claim that the two blue stripes of the Israeli flag symbolize the Nile and the Euphrates, while in fact they are taken from the stripes of the Jewish praying shawl (Talit)...As far as I can remeber, zionists and anti-zionists alike debunked your claim that it represents the Nile and Euphrates as the boundaries

Ohh yess of course, it's very ignorant of me to believe in Protocols of Zion because it's all coming true in front of my eyes everyday and it's ignorant of me to believe in Zionist expansion from Nile to Euphrates even though the Zionist manifesto and christian Zionist scriptures support it while i see it happening WITH MY OWN EYES!

Christian Zionism

Both the takeover of Middle east as i have shown in my pic and protocols objectives have came true and are coming true with the Zionists in control.

So don't BULLS^&*( ME bro.

Thank you for proving the point of starting this post in the first place.

Zionists have proved it themselves that they are carrying out the plan according to the protocols and the Zionist manifesto.

I mean who else would you blame for all the misery taking place which is going exactly according to those plans? Dalai Lama? Or the so called Islamic terrorists that the US and the Zionists have funded since day one?

Now its time for you to wach the video wich is the premis for this thread. You will find your answer there.

Yeh i have watched that vid many times.

The Zionist loving noob doesn't explain why protocols and Zionist manifestos are coming true with the Zionists pulling the strings and why the new middle east is shaping well to accommodate the New greater Israel from Nile to Euphrates?

Maybe it's an Islamic conspiracy to expand Israel so Zionists can extend their houses with a nice swimming pool or a pool table? No?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Nope I'm not anti-jew or anti-semite, but intellectually I disagree with todays Zionism on most if not all levels, especially regarding their expansionist policies, brutal and violent policies. I disagree with the Zionist lobby and so much more.

That's my intellectual freedom and it's weak to call me an antisemite for it. It only shows weakness.

The real anti-semites are actually Israels biggest supporters, namely the Christian-Zionists, about 50 million in the USA alone. Israel doesn't complain about them, instead it sees them as useful idiots. So that's the hypocrisy at work here.
edit on 16-2-2012 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
What i find most surprising is after facing such a huge massacre like the holocaust, the Zionists, instead of thanking and making peace with the local Arabs, they decided to bomb and murder and steal their lands?

That's like me giving a homeless man a room in my home to share with and next thing you know he kicks me out the house and murders my wife and my kids?

Personally i don't believe Irgun or Stern were Jews, Zionist terrorist scumbags who established this terrorist nation called Israhell through terrorism.

Makes my blood boil how these Zionists cry crocodile tears pretending to be the victims.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Killing for religion....something I don't understand

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Well you've backed up everything else by links. Can you on those 2 points? And Jews that oppose Zionism are "fringe"? :shk:

Sure. I am happy to back up facts with links.

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.

Zionism

Most Journalists, Historians, Politicians, Sociologists, Researchers are aware that Zionists are people who support an Israeli state.

In this thread we have learned that all Zionists are scum, responsible for all terrorists, nazis, evil and deserve to be annihilated. What more evidence of anti-semitism is needed?

For all readers of these countless debates on ATS I would also like to suggest they examine the debate behavior of pro-Israeli or Neutral-Debaters vs. the debate behavior of "anti-zionists" in regards to this scale (see especially forklifts post on this page)

edit on 16-2-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
No its not.
I can hate your government and The Zionist that control it, but that doesn't mean i hate Every Jew.
Im sick of some Jewish folk calling us all racist Anti semite's every time that we criticize your leaders or your country.

Were not racist jew hating people, we just hate some of the things that your Zionist leaders do.
There is the difference.

I should be able to call an ass an ass no matter what race they are.

No the video does not sum it up nicely , but this first post does.Simplicity at its best.I`m so sick of the slightest critism against the Isreal government as being anti semitic. God`s chosen people ?Maybe maybe not. But geuss what? Isreal will be judged just like the rest of us.Jews are not somehow above sin and you can take that to the bank.(No pun intended.)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Go ahead, and bow down to your Jewish masters. I will die fighting them, this is a battle between good and evil.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
8 pages later phew. I do see a difference between anti zioninsm and anti jew and I don't believe to be kidding myself. "There is alot of racism against jews" is a true statement but so is "not every anti zionist is an anti jew". Also I believe the anti zionist who are not anti jew are significant in number.
Skyfloating do you think if the palestinians were to acknowledge the exististence of Israel would they get their land back? (BTW best lookin pic on ATS you look hot, sorry you got me blushing)

edit on 16-2-2012 by Suffi because: missed punctuation, still blushing

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Zionist
v s
Semite

how can OP even assume being Anti-Zionists is being Anti-Semite? (talk about stereotyping!)

Your logic is severely flawed, its scary!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Whaaa the tol in the video is just another trying to muck the waters and blur the line between jew/israel.
I hate israel for a very real reason and many others that do not affect me yet or may never.
Do I hate jews?
Sure I do, but I hate the christians, muslims, Etc.
Religion is a tool designed to control the masses and that is all I ever see it do.
Follow the money and you find the root of the greed.
I don't prescribe to evil, there is no such thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingPanzergrenadier
Go ahead, and bow down to your Jewish masters. I will die fighting them, this is a battle between good and evil.

They are not Jewish, they are zionists AKA Babylonian satanists who have hijacked Judaism just like how Islamic Wahabi extremists (armed and funded by Zionism) have hijacked Islam spreading terror and fear.

Why do you think Zionists are hellbent on taking over the Al-Aqsa mosque and are excavating underneath it due to 'archaeological reasons' weakening the foundations of the mosque? Because at the very same spot, existed the Babylonian temple the Zionists now are trying to revive again.

Slahuddin Ayubi warned Muslims centuries ago not to let go of Jerusalem otherwise they will never ever get it back again.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
whoops
edit on 16-2-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I dont see anybody boycotting spielbergs movies over Zionism. Quite the opposite. Most people realize that Zionists at times see horribly suffering and dying jews as necessarry sacrifices. Also Zionists are not necessarrily jewish. Some of them are just the good people who want an heavily armed ally in the middle east, which they have with Israelis being subjected to THREE years of mandatory military service.

You might want to look into who funded world war 2 and who had a hand into the jews being sufficiently brutalized to the point that going to some sandpit from the time of the bible sounds like a good idea. Also I would be curious where all that mony that is funnelled through AIPAC actually comes from.

As if all of that werent enough, what this good man does not realize is that many anti-Zionists are rabid rabbies, which are jewish most of the time.

Of course there are people who hate all the jews, but they dont need much of an excuse to be openly anti-semite.

"In Europe today"

Where in Europe I wonder. NeoNazis went on a killing spree over a time period in Germany killing turkish/muslim immigrants. I bet you could take a menora to a Nazi gathering, unless there is somebody cultured around people would just wonder why you brought candles. Hate is an irrational state of mind, that looks for anything that presents itself to quench that itch, if jews are around its jews, if mulims are around its muslims, if all else fails its nerds or something along those lines.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I will repeat again, Judaism has got nothing to do with Zionism, two totally different opposing entities.

In a similar manner you get Christian Zionism and Islamic Wahhabi (Zionism), Saudi is the biggest proponent of Israel in the Middle East just like US is the biggest supporter of Israel in the world. Saudi pretends it despises Israel but all it's actions prove otherwise.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Anti semite...ahh the beauty of racism, I wonder how they came up with this word.

/sarcasm
edit on 16-2-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Floydshayvious

hell yeah
well put

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join