Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 1
44
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   


Pat Condel sums this up prety nicely in this video...

as to add, There are 13,000,000 jews worldwide, 7,000,000 of them live in israel, wich the complete majority of them are zionists, the excuse of hating zionism but not the jews is a complete farse and a slick way to hide jew hatred...yeah...i dont hate jews, i hate zionists..(or in other words, i just hate most of the jews).

But actualy i learned this here on ATS, most Anti-zionists here in the end turn up to be Jew haters in a comfertouble disguise...the rehtoric and links from sites such as "Jew wach" makes it quiet clear.


www.workersliberty.org...

Israel frequently deserves criticism. Israel’s policy in the Occupied Territories and its general treatment of the Palestinians deserve outright condemnation. The oppressed Palestinians need to be politically defended against Israeli governments and the Israeli military. The only halfway equitable solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict, a viable, independent Palestinian state in contiguous territory, side by side with Israel, needs to be argued for and upheld against Israeli power.

Solidarity condemns Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians. We defend the Palestinians and champion an independent Palestinian state side by side with Israel.

The difference here between left-wing anti-semites and honest critics of Israel — a category which includes a very large number of Israeli Jews as well as Israeli Arabs — is a straightforward one of politics, of policy.

The left-wing anti-semites do not only criticise Israel. They condemn it outright and deny its right to exist. They use legitimate criticisms, and utilise our natural sympathy with the Palestinians, not to seek redress, not as arguments against an Israeli government, an Israeli policy, or anything specifically wrong in Israel, but as arguments against the right of Israel to exist at all. Any Israel. Any Jewish state in the area. Any Israel, with any policy, even one in which all the specific causes for justly criticising present-day Israel and for supporting the Palestinians against it have been entirely eliminated.

The root problem, say the left-wing anti-semites, is that

edit on 16-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)




edit on 2/16/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: added required ex tags, source link. clipped quoted content




posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
No its not.
I can hate your government and The Zionist that control it, but that doesn't mean i hate Every Jew.
Im sick of some Jewish folk calling us all racist Anti semite's every time that we criticize your leaders or your country.

Were not racist jew hating people, we just hate some of the things that your Zionist leaders do.
There is the difference.

I should be able to call an ass an ass no matter what race they are.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Absurd. Completely absurd.

Israel is a COUNTRY. Calling someone anti semitic for disagreeing with their political policies is like calling someone a racist for hating on the politics of Nigeria.

And what if someone is anti Semitic?
What happens then?
What crime has that person committed?

None. Only the crime of freedom of expression.
Which is a crime in Israel.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
sure do focus alot on the word HATE. How about talking about LOVE....what does the world LOVE about the jewish peoples?? Does the jewish peoples LOVE the world and all the people who inhabit it.

Do jewish people LOVE THY ENEMIES??

or are we only going to hear about hate, hate, and more hate. seems to me the hatred is coming from the people who point fingers claiming hatred remarks.

LOVE is the only way.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed
 


You know what you are.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
When folks criticize Jews or Zionists why is it ANTISEMITE. The ARABS are the Semites. Jews are Europeans.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What a load of crap. Zionists are not jews. I'm against the murdering the cabal known as the Zionists. They are the ones orchestrating all the wars and terrorist activities.

I am not against the Jews. This Anti-semetic craps makes me want to puke. I, like others are anti-zionists.

In World War 2 Hitler was funded and controlled by the Zionists as were all sides in the conflict. The Zionists killed the Jews in the Nazi deathcamps then dragged them over to Palestine to use them as an excuse to take over the country!

The government that run Israel are Zionists not Jews!

Anti-Semetic BS!!
edit on 16/2/2012 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Zionist is another word for genocidal racist... According to zionists you're either a jew or you need to die...

so zionists = modern day nazis...

Plain, simple, and non negotiable



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Speaking on farse. The Definition of a Semitic People includes the Arabs and especially the Palestinian Arabs.

Telling more of the truths would have to speak to the issue that most of the Israeli Jewish religion folks are the Khazar orgin or Asian, and since they are not from the Semitic region are not considered a Semitic Race. imho

So, you do appear to have a problem with telling all the real issues.


Perhaps it is time to consider that the Zionist political agenda is to exterminate the Semitic Arabs.

Most of the Jewish folks have long lost the Ark of the Covenant and the focus point of the religion, plus most don't even read the Talmud to know where the Jewish religious law came from. Nor did they understand the non-pious beliefs introduced by the Babylon Captivity and the fall from the values of Noah, Moses, and David.

Zionism appears to many to be the new NAZIism with a faked up Chosen People that are not Semitic in origin that made deals with the Rothschilds and can't live in peace because of the overbearing non-pious beliefs from the Babylon times incorporated into the Zionist Extreme Beliefs. imho


You have failed to speak accurately on multiple levels of the issues of what is a Semitic People, the departure of Judaism from the old values into the ones from Babylon, and that Zionism is more about political control using non-pious religion.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by trisvonbis
... yeah, whatever. And uh, "anti-semietic" ? It looks like you would be far better at writing in your native yddish. And your post is badly misplaced. Try the "Rants" section, it will fit much better in there. And mind the spit on your screen


Thank you for proving my point...now watch pat condells video, thats my reply to you.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Speaking on farse. The Definition of a Semitic People includes the Arabs and especially the Palestinian Arabs.

Telling more of the truths would have to speak to the issue that most of the Israeli Jewish religion folks are the Khazar orgin or Asian, and since they are not from the Semitic region are not considered a Semitic Race. imho

So, you do appear to have a problem with telling all the real issues.


Perhaps it is time to consider that the Zionist political agenda is to exterminate the Semitic Arabs.

Most of the Jewish folks have long lost the Ark of the Covenant and the focus point of the religion, plus most don't even read the Talmud to know where the Jewish religious law came from. Nor did they understand the non-pious beliefs introduced by the Babylon Captivity and the fall from the values of Noah, Moses, and David.

Zionism appears to many to be the new NAZIism with a faked up Chosen People that are not Semitic in origin that made deals with the Rothschilds and can't live in peace because of the overbearing non-pious beliefs from the Babylon times incorporated into the Zionist Extreme Beliefs. imho


You have failed to speak accurately on multiple levels of the issues of what is a Semitic People, the departure of Judaism from the old values into the ones from Babylon, and that Zionism is more about political control using non-pious religion.


This is a simple case of idiom. Anti-semitic, in English, has always meant anti-Jewish. The fact that Arabs and Samaritans and some other obsure groups are “technically” Semites too is irrelevant. It’s like the term air conditioning. Air conditioning could just as easily refer to heating as cooling. Both “condition” the air. But is DOESN’T. A/C means cooling. Heating means heating. An anti-Semite is a hater of Jews. There is nothing more nonesensical about an Arab being anti-Semitic than someone who is too cold wanting the air conditioning turned off.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3
 


You raise a great point with your OP and I will certainly agree with you. Alan Dershowitz would also agree with you. This whole zionism rhetoric is simply anti Semitic code speak and ATS is riddled with it to the point of near infestation.

You can thank taxpayer funded groups like Media Matters and Center for American Progress for that. They have their claws in everything including the White House.

This just about sums it all up for those who read with an open mind.
From Dershowitz

“Media Matters and Center for American Progress are two extremely left-bigoted groups that are so virulently anti-Israel and anti-supporters of Israel that they’ve gone over the line from anti-Zionism to anti-Semitism,” Dershowitz said. ”They now use the term ‘Israel firsters,’ the way anti-Catholic bigots used to use the term ‘Vatican firsters’ or ‘Irish firsters,’ as if to suggest Americans who support Israel have dual loyalty. This false charge goes back to the Bible — goes back to the Book of Esther, goes back thousands of years. It was one of Hitler’s justifications for killing the Jews: ‘Dual loyalty, they’re not good Germans, they’re not good Americans,’ whatever it is.”

Dershowitz has been vocal against Media Matters in recent days, making that charge of anti-Semitism. However, his classification of the Center for American Progress as borderline “anti-Semitic” is noteworthy because both Media Matters and the Center for Progress have received money directly from billionaire left-wing financier George Soros, who has faced similar charges in the past.

“These two organizations have been found to be anti-Semitic by many of the objective monitoring groups,” he said. “And now they are closely associated with the Democratic Party and I have said very clearly there is no room in this tent for me on the one hand, and for Media Matters and for this other group on the other hand. We can’t be in the same tent. I will not be in a tent with fascists, with supporters of Ahmadinejad, with supporters of Hamas, with supporters of Hezbollah, with anti-Semitic bigots, whether they’re Jewish or not. Some of them are Jewish. Some of them are not.”


Read more: dailycaller.com...



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
sure do focus alot on the word HATE. How about talking about LOVE....what does the world LOVE about the jewish peoples?? Does the jewish peoples LOVE the world and all the people who inhabit it.

Do jewish people LOVE THY ENEMIES??

or are we only going to hear about hate, hate, and more hate. seems to me the hatred is coming from the people who point fingers claiming hatred remarks.

LOVE is the only way.


That would be far too sensible and too much like the Jesus and Essene values, which Zionists all hate with a passion. They can't make war for the NWO and pit the Islamics against the Christians with the Love theme.

Israel was not supposed to exist until the Jewish accepted the reform of Judaism away from the Babylon corruption of religion proposed by the Essenes and the Jesus movement as the Messiah.

One can see Zionism is the corruption of religion that hates the Jesus values in order to promote the Rothschilds Babylon NWO games of usury and corporatism.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
"Zionist" is their little codeword for "Jews".

If they said "Jews" then everybody would have them made for who they really are.

Anybody that uses the word zionist is a brainwashed, propagandized, nutter thats bought into Hezbollah and Hamas' anti-U.S./anti-Israeli propaganda.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
No its not.
I can hate your government and The Zionist that control it, but that doesn't mean i hate Every Jew.
Im sick of some Jewish folk calling us all racist Anti semite's every time that we criticize your leaders or your country.

Were not racist jew hating people, we just hate some of the things that your Zionist leaders do.
There is the difference.

I should be able to call an ass an ass no matter what race they are.


A psychopathic murderer controls Iran. You are perfectly cool with Khameini.

A "secret government" you cant see and dont know is there is "running" America and you happily eat up that conspiracy.

Its pretty silly actually.
And hypocritical. Have a good one.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   


This one is great. He explains these far left libs perfectly!
edit on 16-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3
reply to post by WozaMeathed
 


You know what you are.


This has to be a trolling thread.


No, I dont know what i am.
What am I?
Spit it out you racist.

Im far from a racist anti-semite if thats what your getting at.
edit on 16-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: Grammar



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3
This is a simple case of idiom. Anti-semitic, in English, has always meant anti-Jewish. The fact that Arabs and Samaritans and some other obsure groups are “technically” Semites too is irrelevant. It’s like the term air conditioning. Air conditioning could just as easily refer to heating as cooling. Both “condition” the air. But is DOESN’T. A/C means cooling. Heating means heating. An anti-Semite is a hater of Jews. There is nothing more nonesensical about an Arab being anti-Semitic than someone who is too cold wanting the air conditioning turned off.



It appears you still have a mental blockage, as Palestinian Arabs are a Semitic People. Since Zionism killed them in blood baths to drive them out of the region into camps in Syria and other places as refugees, that makes the Zionists the real anti-Semitic group due to their political agenda based upon the Babylon corruption of religion.

Zionism is the reincarnation of the tyrant methods from Nimrod and Babylon, and the desire is expansion of empire, economic dominance and corporation dominance, and eternal wars to acomplish that. And a high desire for the Albert Pike games toward WWIII.

edit on 16-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Give Zionists WWIII



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm gonna smash this thread with one question:

If being Anti Zionist, is equal to being an "Anti-Semite"...then how do you explain Jews that have opposed Zionism since the creation of Israel?
edit on 16-2-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
44
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join