It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Originally posted by Sintabon3
zionism = a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.

Now I wonder...why from all the people in the world these, Anti-zionists opose only from the Jewish people their sovriegn aspirstions?...makes you wonder...as to Turn zionism Into some entity that is trying to take over the world...well yes, That is Anti-semetism.
Its the same rehtoric that was popular in 1932 and pinpoints at the majority of jews.

What??? Blow it out your ass! You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Zionists are anti-Humans!! Anti jews, anti muslims, anti christians anti everybody. They call us GOYIM == CATTLE!!

We as in the cattle are just anti ZIONISTS. Anti murder, genocide, rape, child sacrifice. This anti-semitism bull# is just a way for the zionists to stop the truth!!!!!!!

Thank you for proving you are a complete nut.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
reply to post by LeSigh

Perhaps if you stopped using the title of a proven anti-Semitic hoax published to incite riots in Imperial Russia to describe yourselves you'd have more credibility as not being simply racist.

Perhaps if you'd be more careful in your posts before accusing people of things they don't do and have never said or supported YOU'D have more credibility. As it is you're engaging in slander and lies.

Maybe you could show us all where I've ever alluded to or said anything in passing in any post here at ATS or anywhere else about agreeing with the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

edit on 16-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Anonymous on the terrorist state of israhell, the tumor and ultimate destruction of the middle east:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Sorry. Didn't think my post was offensive!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by stevcolx

Sorry. Didn't think my post was offensive!!

Well, accourding to your posts, you don't think that much anyway...you just repeat like a parrot what you read in Anti-Israel Anti-jew protocols of zion sites

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

Nut? No. Anti Jewish No. Anti Human No. Anti Murdering Zionists......YES

As I said and in case of being blocked again, I am anti- zionist because they are the ones treating the rest of the human population as GOYIM........aka Cattle. I am a human being. Doesn't matter what color I am, what country I live in, what country I am from and what I believe in. I am still Human. Like I said Anti-Semitism is an excuse to stop people talking and protesting about the Zionists. Look at what happened to David Icke in Canada. He's not anti-jew. He's anti zionist. Just like everyone else. But they used the anti-semitism feeble excuse to bar him from some of his talks. That's low. Juvenile and downright deceitful.

I want to live in peace with my fellow human beings. Zionists want to destroy that with war and death!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

According to what you have just said you have ignored everything I just said. So what is the point?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Nut? No. Anti Jewish No. Anti Human No. Anti Murdering Zionists......YES

As I said and in case of being blocked again, I am anti- zionist because they are the ones treating the rest of the human population as GOYIM........aka Cattle. I am a human being. Doesn't matter what color I am, what country I live in, what country I am from and what I believe in. I am still Human. Like I said Anti-Semitism is an excuse to stop people talking and protesting about the Zionists. Look at what happened to David Icke in Canada. He's not anti-jew. He's anti zionist. Just like everyone else. But they used the anti-semitism feeble excuse to bar him from some of his talks. That's low. Juvenile and downright deceitful.

I want to live in peace with my fellow human beings. Zionists want to destroy that with war and death!!

Great way to say something and then contradict it with your last sentence....you are just a Brainwashed confused Dude, but ATS is swarming with those...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

do you know what zionism is?
areyou really pro-zionism?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Hey Butthead. Have I said I am anti-jew? Nope. Have I said I am anti-zionist? Yes. Anti-Semitism is a made up word to stop people from telling the truth and or investigating the truth. It's for the Zionists to stop little people from learning what they really get up to!

Zionists are the NWO. Zionists are the Illuminati. Zionists are the bearer of death of the Human Race. They do not care what color, race or creed you are. They relish in your death. They are EVIL!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer

Zionism - a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland...and spare me from the protocols of the elders of zion nonsense.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The secular state which calls itself "Israel" cannot hide behind the shield of religious tolerance like the synagogues can. It must take criticism on the chin just like any other secular state. I have no problem with Jews, as most of them are decent people, but the terrorism, oppression, and war-mongering of "Israel" must be stopped.

edit on 16-2-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

and spare me from the protocols of the elders of zion nonsense.

Why because everything stated in the protocols is coming true with your Zionist buddies pulling the strings at the top?

Maybe you could also explain to us why US/Zionist have a special loving relationship with the extremist Saudis?

Special relationship between US/Zion and Saudis
edit on 16-2-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Zionism - a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland...and spare me from the protocols of the elders of zion nonsense.

Um, do you have a problem with self-determination for Palestinian people in a sovereign Palestinian national homeland...?

I think Sintabon3 should be awarded a prize as the "Troll of the Week."

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

and spare me from the protocols of the elders of zion nonsense.

Why because everything stated in the protocols is coming true with your Zionist buddies pulling the strings at the top?

Maybe you could also explain to us why US/Zionist have a special loving relationship with the extremist Saudis?

Special relationship between US/Zion and Saudis
edit on 16-2-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

Simple...because the Saudis are scared #less of Iran, where as for everytime their leaders vial mouth meets a microphone they shout "death to Israe"...they know the hatred Betwean Sunna and Shia is much deaper...as for the rest of your nonsense, I hope you are proud of yourslef for being in one boat with Ahmedinijad Nasralah and the Ayatolas.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Your thinking is as screwed up as your spelling...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

No not at all.. thats actualy my biggest wish that the two people live in peace side by side, .but the palastinian themselves admit that the whole peace process is just an excuse to bring Israel to an end, heres an example:

palestinian official: World must'nt know what's our real goal

Um, do you have a problem with self-determination for Palestinian people in a sovereign Palestinian national homeland...?

I think Sintabon3 should be awarded a prize as the "Troll of the Week."

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Your thinking is as screwed up as your spelling...

Yes my spelling is horrible...I should spell check, although English Isnt my fist language...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Israhell is is owned and run by the Ashkenazi Rothschilds, who worked with Ashkenazi Theodre Herzel founder of Zionism who collaborated with Hitler creating the Havaara agreement and influencing the Balfour declaration for the creation of the Zionist terrorist state called israehell as we know now.

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . . I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends”.- From Herzl's Diary

According to the above quote Herzl would regard a Nazi to be his best friend. Because a Nazi would encourage Zionism and justify the concentration of Jews in Israel. So we can conclude that all Zionists are Nazis and they share the same ideology (they both agree that Jews should live in their own National ghetto away from Gentile societies)?

Zionism in its beginning could not get many Jews to go along with its vision of a National Jewish homeland in the ME. Jewish Emancipation, Liberty and assimilation in Secular Europe meant that many Jews were happy to stay where they were and they were reluctant to move to the ME and rejected the idea. The Zionist leaders needed the 'antisemite' and the Nazi to convince these reluctant Jews that Zionism was a good idea. Thus Zionist leaders helped the Nazis and admired their efforts to re-repatriate their Jews in Palestine, indeed this was what they were attempting to do. The Zionists however had greater plans....this is why they created a Holocaust, so that all Jews would be made into Zionists and all non-Jews would be made guilty and Zionists through guilt.

So Herzl and Hitler are cut from the same cloth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join